Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default What's with the Moon?

Many may not know we have amongst our members here, the eminent Astrophysicist Mr Wolynsky . It might be informative to have him to comment on Mr Ickes views concerning the moon.
I have to confess that I haven't read 'the moon matrix' so am not to clear exactly what these views are. From somewhere I've picked up the ideas that, it's a malevolent force in our lives, put there by ET controllers, hollow.
I'm sure you can do better than that. Just what are Mr Ickes views on the Moon?

Last edited by oz93666; 28-01-2014 at 06:10 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Many may not know we have amongst our members here, the eminent Astrophysicist Mr Wolynsky . It might be informative to have him to comment on Mr Ickes views concerning the moon.
I have to confess that I haven't read 'the moon matrix' so am not to clear exactly what these views are. From somewhere I've picked up the ideas that, it's a malevolent force in our lives, put there by ET controllers, hollow.
I'm sure you can do better than that. Just what are Mr Ickes views on the Moon?
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. We are not ruled by shapeshifting reptilians either I'm afraid.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. We are not ruled by shapeshifting reptilians either I'm afraid.
You're mad to think that Reptilians don't have the technology to move Moons!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
andy1033
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,657
Likes: 1,537 (885 Posts)
Default

Just because this board has a persons name in it, does not mean we all follow him like sheep.

Amazing how people assume that people follow anyone, and think all the same.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
wasp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 233
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Just because this board has a persons name in it, does not mean we all follow him like sheep.

Amazing how people assume that people follow anyone, and think all the same.
direct and true
wasp
wasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #6
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

The Reptillians are real inter dimensional entity's.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #7
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
The Reptillians are real inter dimensional entity's.
They're also biological beings!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"

Last edited by maxine; 28-01-2014 at 09:46 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
They're also biological beings!
They're mainly imaginary though. Even if they aren't it doesn't matter.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #9
lordzoma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,621
Likes: 11 (10 Posts)
Default

Do your own damn research. You can type MOON into search a lot easier than someone can find the information for you.

Some people are so lazy.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107885
__________________
Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold.
Equipped with our wits a map and a snackWe're searching for fun and we're on the right track.

Last edited by lordzoma; 28-01-2014 at 11:47 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 03:15 AM   #10
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Isn't anyone on this forum able to explain Davids position for the benefit of the many beginners who are reading this thread , but don't post?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 03:21 AM   #11
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. .
None of us knows whether he's wrong or not. It's an interesting theory that has some supporting evidence.

The mainstream view is invariably deluded or dishonest on many issues so that is meaningless.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 03:41 AM   #12
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Do your own damn research....
Have checked out your link and I can see you've looked into this subject very seriously.
I'm very aware that around 50 people read for every 1 who posts. I would imagine many of these are newcomers to David s work and would like to have explained Davids ideas about the moon , this is after all the David Icke Forum.
So I'm suggesting first we understand Davids position , then everyone else can put their view, I'm sure you've got a lot to contribute on this matter.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 05:14 AM   #13
mamnoon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 152
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko.
You have just as much, if not less proof that it ISN'T a hollow spaceship.

And this does nothing other than reinforce your ignorance and inability to properly convey a message.

Anyone who reads what you just said, will either agree or disagree based on their intelligence. It's a null of a sentence.
mamnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 07:50 AM   #14
crisitunity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,222
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. We are not ruled by shapeshifting reptilians either I'm afraid.
Something that will certainly change when Humanity reaches the next level of consciousness, is people will no longer believe they know things they don't actually know.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 08:50 AM   #15
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. We are not ruled by shapeshifting reptilians either I'm afraid.
Lol yeah that mainstream view, yeah that can be trusted
Mainstream views are formed from watching, news and reading papers.....point me too any mainstream article from the last 10 years that's not a complete fabrication.

Mainstream view:
9/11 was performed terrorist with box cutters (some of which of which were indestructible as we're their passports )

Vaccines are completely safe ( tell that to the thousand the die every year after having them or the hundreds of kids in India who were paralyzed after having the polio gabs)

Fukushima is nothing at all to worry about....

I tend not to see thing with a mainstream view .
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #16
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamnoon View Post
You have just as much, if not less proof that it ISN'T a hollow spaceship.

And this does nothing other than reinforce your ignorance and inability to properly convey a message.

Anyone who reads what you just said, will either agree or disagree based on their intelligence. It's a null of a sentence.
The moon isnt hollow. If it was the gravitational pull, as evidenced by tides on earth would be very different. The moons orbit is dictated by its mass and it can be easily shown by high-school phyiscs that the mass of the moon is consistent with it being a solid rock.

But anyway lets not let real evidence get in the way of a good fantasy. It is a DI forum after all.

So, on your assumption that the moon is a hollow spaceship - are the reptilians sitting inside it or something? What is the point of it being there? Don't the reptilians get bored just sitting there for millions of years?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 11:15 AM   #17
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
The moon isnt hollow. If it was the gravitational pull, as evidenced by tides on earth would be very different.
No it wouldn't . From the outside the gravitational effect of a shell ,or a solid sphere would be the same, the pull is towardes the center of the moon for both.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #18
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No it wouldn't . From the outside the gravitational effect of a shell ,or a solid sphere would be the same, the pull is towardes the center of the moon for both.
The gravitational effect of the moon on the earth, and therefore tides, is a function of the mass of the moon, whether it be hollow or otherwise. The centre of mass being, as you state, located in the centre of the object, i.e. the moon. If the moon didn't exist there would be no tides. The calculation of the magnitide of the tides is consistent with the calculated mass of the moon, which was first done accurately in the 60s.

And that calculated mass, which comes from dozens of observations from lunar orbitters from USA (oops, everyone here will say Apollo didnt happen) , Russia, China, India, and Japan, is consistent with the geological evidence that the moon is made of solid rock.

During various Apollo missions (which of course didn't happen according to this forum) seismic monitors were left on the surface and the remaining hardware (LEM ascent module and the 3rd stage Saturn V booster) were deliberately crashed onto the lunar surface. The seismic readings were recorded to help geoscientists understand the lunar subsurface composition. If the moon was indeed a hollow spaceship that would have been easily identified by the geophysisists.

Anyway forget all that, its a hollow spaceship being piloted round the earth by shapeshifting reptilians.

So, please can you tell me why they are doing that? It seems an odd thing to do, even for reptilian shapeshifters.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #19
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Many may not know we have amongst our members here, the eminent Astrophysicist Mr Wolynsky . It might be informative to have him to comment on Mr Ickes views concerning the moon.
I have to confess that I haven't read 'the moon matrix' so am not to clear exactly what these views are. From somewhere I've picked up the ideas that, it's a malevolent force in our lives, put there by ET controllers, hollow.
I'm sure you can do better than that. Just what are Mr Ickes views on the Moon?
I'm open minded, but at the end of the day there is simply no evidence whatsoever that the moon is some kind of Alien base. Anyone who claims such a thing, is talking theories and nothing but theories. I could so easily claim that the universe came out of God's ass, but I have no proof or evidence, so only an idiot would believe me.
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #20
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
DI may think the moon is a hollow spaceship, but he is wrong and this does nothing other than reinforce the mainstream view that he is a wacko. We are not ruled by shapeshifting reptilians either I'm afraid.
You are not personally in a position to know anything that is top secret. Therefore you cannot simply come out and say that Icke is wrong, because you've never been to the moon. Everything you know about the moon has been fed to you by the MSM. Therefore you are under the assumption that they are telling you the truth. It's the same with David Icke, everything he is claiming is nothing but a theory without any real evidence or proof to back it up. The MSM lies and the truth is nobody really knows what the f### is going on in the moon unless you travel there in person.
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.