Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 14-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
jimoc

Question What is the Moon Matrix doing?

I have been trying for a while to figure out exactly what the moon matrix is doing to us, and would like to run my understanding past you guys to see if I have got it right.

In his books David tells the story of the stage hypnotist at Tom's party. The hypnotist hypnotises Tom into not being able to see his daughter in the room and it turns out that in this state Tom can not only not see her, but because he isn't decoding her information field, he can see right through her. He has created a completely false reality in which his daughter no longer exists.

The moon matrix is doing something similar to us en mass. It is hypnotising us into seeing things that aren't there and not seeing things that are there. And in this state we are also creating a completely false reality. So this computer that I am now using may not actually exist at all but could be just a figment of my (hypnotised) imagination, implanted by the moon matrix. The world as it really is, outside of the manipulation, is a place of love and abundance, but the world created by the moon matrix is a reality defined by scarcity, anger and conflict.

In addition to this, the sun is sending out information encoded in its photons which, if we received it, we would decode into a sense of limitless possibility and of being great spiritual beings with infinite potential. However the Saturn-Moon matrix is hacking into these photons and encoding them with a sense of limitation and "poor little me, I have no power". We then take this in and create that reality.

Is this close?
jimoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimoc View Post
In his books David tells the story of the stage hypnotist at Tom's party. The hypnotist hypnotises Tom into not being able to see his daughter in the room and it turns out that in this state Tom can not only not see her, but because he isn't decoding her information field, he can see right through her. He has created a completely false reality in which his daughter no longer exists.
Just to clarify, this story comes from an anecdotal account of the author of The Holographic Universe. There is no evidence to support it and I am not aware of any other reference to this stage show or a repeat performance.

The anecdote ignores that stage performers like this, routinely use misdirection as a means to accomplish a trick. The inscription on a watch could have been surreptitiously fed to him, visible some other way, a duplicate watch held in his other hand or by other means.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
allthingsmustpass

interesting, I must read that one
allthingsmustpass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #4
lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
JThere is no evidence to support it.
No evidence where? In the mainstream academia? No evidence in the mainstream academia is no evidence for the lack of evidence since there is lots of evidence that evidence coming from there is heavily cencored and suppressed. And that's a fact.

And how would you even know? There are a lot of universities and millions of academics on this planet. Checked on all of them for an answer? Do you even speak hindi?

Sorry but nonchalant statements like that really grind my gears.

Quote:
I have been trying for a while to figure out exactly what the moon matrix is doing to us
Yes it's about time that we create models about that question.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
No evidence where? In the mainstream academia? No evidence in the mainstream academia is no evidence for the lack of evidence since there is lots of evidence that evidence coming from there is heavily cencored and suppressed. And that's a fact.

And how would you even know? There are a lot of universities and millions of academics on this planet. Checked on all of them for an answer? Do you even speak hindi?

Sorry but nonchalant statements like that really grind my gears.
Wow, did you ever misread that! Go back and read it again, maybe your gears will get oiled a bit. There is no evidence to support THE ANECDOTE. No other witnesses to it, no other references to it by other people.

Last edited by truegroup; 14-09-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 15-09-2013, 03:40 AM   #6
1zenith
Banned

Default The MOON IS NOT SOLID/physical

I know David is right. How the MOON is not solid/physical like they taught us in school.

It's PROJECTED from another dimension like D ICKE says.

If you LOOK at it, you can tell it looks like a spirit. Like a holographic see through ethereal transparent moon spirit. lol IT DOESNT even look solid.
Stare at it some night.

It plays a part in sending us bad energy to keep us stuck in the matrix. It plays along with SATURN. Now trying to explain anything else is WAY OVER my head.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default Yes, DAMN you are smart.

Quote:
I have been trying for a while to figure out exactly what the moon matrix is doing to us, and would like to run my understanding past you guys to see if I have got it right.

The moon matrix is doing something similar to us en mass. It is hypnotising us into seeing things that aren't there and not seeing things that are there. And in this state we are also creating a completely false reality. So this computer that I am now using may not actually exist at all but could be just a figment of my (hypnotised) imagination, implanted by the moon matrix. The world as it really is, outside of the manipulation, is a place of love and abundance, but the world created by the moon matrix is a reality defined by scarcity, anger and conflict.

In addition to this, the sun is sending out information encoded in its photons which, if we received it, we would decode into a sense of limitless possibility and of being great spiritual beings with infinite potential. However the Saturn-Moon matrix is hacking into these photons and encoding them with a sense of limitation and "poor little me, I have no power". We then take this in and create that reality.

Is this close?
You are 100percent right. I don't understand the sun stuff you talked about. That is over my head. lol

So if we could blow up the moon and saturn then can we become NON physical and go to the proper dimension??? And live forever??

It is all very confusing.

How did we get BORN? Being born is ILLUSION if physicality is illusion.
See my pt. I am trying to figure out how I got STUCK in this mess. What a retard i am lol.

Seems like we just need to DIE and just make sure we never tell the council we want to go to Planet Earth 3D again ever.
Look on utube "david Icke alex jones, rediscovering the matrix".

This reality is f a k e. The asshole reptilian satanistic little demons made this fake reality. Because they were/are SATAN.

But still there has 2b some kinda reason Y this HELL/PHUCK hole was created and Y some ppl like me and you chose to come here. lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 15-09-2013 at 03:54 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #8
lurk

Quote:
Wow, did you ever misread that! Go back and read it again, maybe your gears will get oiled a bit. There is no evidence to support THE ANECDOTE. No other witnesses to it, no other references to it by other people.
Nah nah friend, words mean what they mean, not what you associate with them in your mind.
'No evidence to support the anectode' doesn't narrow it to 'no witnesses', it says 'no evidence', and that includes of course 'no scientific evidence backing it up'.

If you don't sufficiently specify it, don't blame me for misinterpretation. Jedi mindtricks don't work with Jabba the hut.
Old 15-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
truegroup

Quote:
Nah nah friend, words mean what they mean, not what you associate with them in your mind.
'No evidence to support the anectode' doesn't narrow it to 'no witnesses', it says 'no evidence', and that includes of course 'no scientific evidence backing it up'.

If you don't sufficiently specify it, don't blame me for misinterpretation. Jedi mindtricks don't work with Jabba the hut.
Whatever

There is no scientific evidence backing it up EITHER - it's a story in his book about a stage performer that appears to have pulled the wool over his eyes. Call Penn and Teller.
Old 15-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #10
lurk

Quote:
There is no scientific evidence backing it up EITHER
Is there a 'doctor know' in your town? Or an a.i. library hologram like in 'the time machine' that is 0.0004 nano seconds up to date on all the worlds knowledge and able to summarize and combine it to precisely answer your questions?

And aside from the lacking ability to know - in this world you don't have the possibilty either. Because the answers to questions that go beyond the mainstream are answered in secret projects and facilities you will never get to know the result.

They didn't even tell the public that they had anything better than fossil fuel cars until 50 years later.
Old 15-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #11
truegroup

Quote:
Is there a 'doctor know' in your town? Or an a.i. library hologram like in 'the time machine' that is 0.0004 nano seconds up to date on all the worlds knowledge and able to summarize and combine it to precisely answer your questions?

And aside from the lacking ability to know - in this world you don't have the possibilty either. Because the answers to questions that go beyond the mainstream are answered in secret projects and facilities you will never get to know the result.

They didn't even tell the public that they had anything better than fossil fuel cars until 50 years later.
Is there some evidence that you are keeping to yourself here? I mean, some guy gets fooled by a stage hypnotist, has NOTHING to back it up, and you believe it because....why exactly?

Do you have any evidence? When I said there was no evidence, did I miss something? The imaginary evidence that we don't know about isn't working for me.
Old 16-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #12
lurk

Quote:
I mean, some guy gets fooled by a stage hypnotist, has NOTHING to back it up, and you believe it because....why exactly?
Because of the infinite nature of the universe, which makes it wise to assume that everything is true until proven wrong. Thinking the other way arround seems irrational to me.

The Borg discovered the omega molecule (their holy grail) by further investigation of the legend of a primitive tribe that spoke about 'abracadabra' in their sky.
They followed clue after clue, throughout history – relentlessly – until they eventually discovered it.

It’s a representative example of the real history of many great discoveries where people followed seemingly irrelevant, even irrational clues.

Do primitive legends have more reputable substance than the anecdote of a stage artist? Yes probably (though that's likely how many legends started), but since we aren’t able to comprehend the functionality of the moon matrix, we should appreciate every piece of information that could bring us closer to an answer.
Old 16-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #13
truegroup

Quote:
Because of the infinite nature of the universe, which makes it wise to assume that everything is true until proven wrong. Thinking the other way arround seems irrational to me.
OK, so when I asked for evidence, that would be a 'no' then.

When something suggested, deviates from known reality, the very least we can ask for is evidence to back it up. If I say I can see through brick walls, the wise thing is to disbelieve me unless I can prove it.

When a stage performer does something that cannot be explained, the very first point of call is to work out how they did the trick, not to assume it was actually real.

Quote:
The Borg discovered the omega molecule (their holy grail) by further investigation of the legend of a primitive tribe that spoke about 'abracadabra' in their sky. They followed clue after clue, throughout history – relentlessly – until they eventually discovered it.

It’s a representative example of the real history of many great discoveries where people followed seemingly irrelevant, even irrational clues.
I could have sworn this was from Star Trek, are you saying it's actually real?

Quote:
Do primitive legends have more reputable substance than the anecdote of a stage artist? Yes probably (though that's likely how many legends started), but since we aren’t able to comprehend the functionality of the moon matrix, we should appreciate every piece of information that could bring us closer to an answer.
And discard information that cannot be verified or corroborated.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #14
starcraft

Why dont we blow up moon and break free from the moon matrix?
All the nukes in the world can be used for this peaceful purpose.
If the moon matrix theory is correct, we dont need moon.

Last edited by starcraft; 17-09-2013 at 01:23 AM.
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
lurk

Quote:
And discard information that cannot be verified or corroborated.
Sure left-brainy, you continue to wait then until the shadow government removes its iron thumb off the worlds academia and politely reveals their scientific insights into reality they have gathered and suppressed throughout history.

While the rest of us follows anecdotal clues we pick up left and right and see where that intuitively and synchronistically leads us.
Old 18-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
lifeandoneness
Inactive

Quote:

Is this close?
I've always had the thought that we are just energy in our current states. These bodies we "are" and the computers we type on, and the chairs we are sitting on are the false realities. Even the clothes we wear are false realities. We are just energy playing out different vibrations.

If the moon matrix is stripped away from us, we would be like a small energy ball or orb floating from one place to the next.

Just my thoughts.
lifeandoneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #17
truegroup

Quote:
Sure left-brainy, you continue to wait then until the shadow government removes its iron thumb off the worlds academia and politely reveals their scientific insights into reality they have gathered and suppressed throughout history.
So when I said there was no evidence for this anecdote, asked you if you had any, noted that you didn't, your latest reply is to reaffirm it is super secret evidence that is suppressed and that not one academic has been able to find or hypothesise. Presumably, the seeing through solids ability has only occurred to stage hypnotists entertaining the general public

Quote:
While the rest of us follows anecdotal clues we pick up left and right and see where that intuitively and synchronistically leads us.
"The rest of us" is quite a grandiose term isn't it? You belong to a very small amount of people who take things on face value without checking or substantiating them, so the term should be "a few of us".
Old 20-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
0bserver

Default what is it doing to us?

Hi "left-brainy", I am left brainy too I guess, because I have been examining this exact question in my mind for months now. I imagine that your interpretation in the very first post is most likely accurate. Factor in how it is the exact perfect distance to give us solar eclipses where we see only the sun's corona, well that is evidence that it was put there intentionally. Plus all the heiroglyphics of eclipses and moon and saturn. Anyway, yours is one of the best explanations. Everywhere else refers to it so much more vaguely.

Another question is, WHY was it put there to control us? Why do we need to be controlled?

I know that some people say that all this left brained examination is just another way to keep us distracted. But I feel good when I pursue the truth, and I find great minds via the internet and I feel like/good will toward you all, so I don't think it hurts to question all this interesting stuff. Since love is probably a "good" choice in this universe of choice between good and evil (which may be the story playing out here in this dimension???)

Thanks for the thread. Hope to hear from others.
0bserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 02:44 AM   #19
unlockthepower

Quote:

Is this close?
What makes you believe in the "Moon matrix" to begin with?
Old 14-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #20
unlockthepower

Quote:
Just to clarify, this story comes from an anecdotal account of the author of The Holographic Universe. There is no evidence to support it and I am not aware of any other reference to this stage show or a repeat performance.

The anecdote ignores that stage performers like this, routinely use misdirection as a means to accomplish a trick. The inscription on a watch could have been surreptitiously fed to him, visible some other way, a duplicate watch held in his other hand or by other means.