Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
dreamweaver

Default The Orange Patch

In David's talks not too long ago (and in The Biggest Secret), he had a story about a scientist who was working against his will on CIA secret projects.

David said the scientist opened his shirt and on his chest was a see-through "sachet", similar to those used for shampoo and that inside the "patch" was an orange-golden liquid.

They had manipulated his body to need the drug that the patch contains, and it has to be replaced every 72 hours. If he doesn't do what he is told, they don't replace the patch and he begins to die a long and painful death.

Has anyone seen any references to such "patches" anywhere else?
Old 04-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
In David's talks not too long ago (and in The Biggest Secret), he had a story about a scientist who was working against his will on CIA secret projects.

David said the scientist opened his shirt and on his chest was a see-through "sachet", similar to those used for shampoo and that inside the "patch" was an orange-golden liquid.

They had manipulated his body to need the drug that the patch contains, and it has to be replaced every 72 hours. If he doesn't do what he is told, they don't replace the patch and he begins to die a long and painful death.

There are a number of medications delivered via this route. There are 2 patches that I'm aware of that deliver opiates and last from 72 hours to up to a week. The biggest problem with them is that the wearer has a bad reaction when they have them on for around a day, and it' not the drug that causes the problem, it's the adhesive.

This was the biggest concern to the pharma companies that manufacture them and over the years they've been available, they never solved it. On one occasion we had to deal with reports of patches falling off as the adhesive failed or patients skin produced too much perspiration.

Sometimes the pain medication lasts longer than 72 hours and sometimes with other patients they had to be changed after 2 days, so they're not a totally reliable dosing regime.

If they are available, as written in David Ickes book then whoever developed them must have a far superior working product to accurately deliver a controlled amount for 72 hours.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
There are a number of medications delivered via this route. There are 2 patches that I'm aware of that deliver opiates and last from 72 hours to up to a week. The biggest problem with them is that the wearer has a bad reaction when they have them on for around a day, and it' not the drug that causes the problem, it's the adhesive.
Sure, I'm not questioning the truth of what David was saying there. Just curious to know if any other of these cases have come to light as I've not encountered any.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
pri01

Quote:
Sure, I'm not questioning the truth of what David was saying there. Just curious to know if any other of these cases have come to light as I've not encountered any.
I don't question the truth of what David is saying either, but I do question the source of where he got that information from.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
stillwakingup

Why wouldnt he make that very public?
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
john_832
Inactive

I use an insulin pump, and my infusion sets come out, due to perspiration, if I don't use a sticky adhesive skin prep pad to clean the infusion site before applying an I.V. tape and then the set. Doing all of this usually works to keep the set in place for at least 72 hours. The FDA doesn't recommend it to be in any longer than that because insulin begins to pool at the infusion site after this length of time and become less effective if the set and site are not changed after the first 72 hours. Sometimes I have to change it more than once a day. I currently use an adhesive wipe which doesn't cause skin irritation. However, for a while before that, I used one which was very irritating because that was the onlyone my insurance would pay for, and any equipment sold by my insulin pump manufacturer was too expensive. When my insurance stopped paying for this vital part of my regiment, I guess the price seemed a little less of a concern since the wipes are absolutely necessary for me. I told the manufacturerabout the skin irritation, and they finally told me about a non-irritating wipe that they have available at a lower price. It turns out that the irritant is latex, which I've always been allergic to.
john_832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #7
rooey

what a pussy ****. If that was me I'd go public, then try get treatment or kill myself..
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Hear it from David.
http://youtu.be/MCwAcJ78a8A?t=1h17m47s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #9
isis_in_a_crisis
Inactive

Quote:

I haven't seen any references tbh, but it seems plausible to me, i even wouldn't be surprised if in the future not just CIA slaves get those, but everyone,
disguised in the form of some chip containing that liquid, implanted under people's skin or injected through vaccins people bribed by lies and fear would take because they would be "safer" that way
for what ever reason suits their agenda at that time, although i have a strange feeling the reason would have something to do with war and terror and surveillance...

Last edited by isis_in_a_crisis; 25-09-2014 at 02:14 PM.
isis_in_a_crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis_in_a_crisis View Post
I haven't seen any references tbh, but it seems plausible to me, i even wouldn't be surprised if in the future not just CIA slaves get those, but everyone,
disguised in the form of some chip containing that liquid, implanted under people's skin or injected through vaccins people bribed by lies and fear would take because they would be "safer" that way
for what ever reason suits their agenda at that time, although i have a strange feeling the reason would have something to do with war and terror and surveillance...
That's what David was talking about in the above video I posted.
Micrchip is not only to track your every move but to control your mood, mind etc.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote