Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #61
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
few hundred witnesses, some of them friends. Pretty obvious really to me now http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html

the half way house is the psychopathy
I haven't read the sruff on but lordy almighty, the link is just a load of events with what you give as an overarching reason of some grand plan. WTF.

You really need to do better.

For the evidence of sightings, you'll have to give more than just a statement please.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #62
beyonddimensions
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,048
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

There is plenty of documentation if you are willing to read. Not just David Icke, but a whole host of primary sources with eyewitness accounts.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #63
saty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
How do you KNOW they exist?
It was very hard for everyone to believe in reptilians.I did my research and sadly found out that reptilians are real.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #64
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
I haven't read the sruff on but lordy almighty, the link is just a load of events with what you give as an overarching reason of some grand plan. WTF.

You really need to do better.

For the evidence of sightings, you'll have to give more than just a statement please.
You need to read all the research/documents on the link which is all the evidence. If you can't even be bothered to do that what does that tell me?

It's not my job to waste time with people who are pretending to be asleep and want me to try and wake them up.

timewaster. I don't think I have ever said to anyone 'prove to me such and such' is true or exists. I just go out and prove it for myself.

Quote:
You really need to do better.
you haven't even read it! It would take you 6 months! What an idiot!

You want to act like a baby and have me spoon feed you stuff so you can spit it back in my face, grow up.

Last edited by whale; 21-08-2011 at 01:13 PM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #65
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
You need to read all the research/documents on the link which is all the evidence. If you can't even be bothered to do that what does that tell me?

It's not my job to waste time with people who are pretending to be asleep and want me to try and wake them up.

timewaster. I don't think I have ever said to anyone 'prove to me such and such' is true or exists. I just go out and prove it for myself.



you haven't even read it! It would take you 6 months! What an idiot!

You want to act like a baby and have me spoon feed you stuff so you can spit it back in my face, grow up.
OK lets start with the Ukrainian Holodomor.

The link and reason why this is due to reptilians is what?

Just walk me through it then lets see how the evidence stacks up then shall we?
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #66
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This video is complete bullshit.

Notice when his skin starts to change a bit, and his mouth starts "morphing" (not to be a dick but I literally lol'd), the guy behind him's skin starts to change a bit also, also pay attention to the black chair next to the man speaking. (around 3:30).

I guess the chair is also reptilian, or reptilian made, or posses "reptilian powers" and morphs also?

People will believe anything.
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #67
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
I guess the chair is also reptilian, or reptilian made, or posses "reptilian powers" and morphs also?

reptilian skin chair, Staples have just got them in
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #68
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
reptilian skin chair, Staples have just got them in
Nice, do they come in red?
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #69
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post
Nice, do they come in red?

only if they go with your reptilian skin shoes
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #70
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
only if they go with your reptilian skin shoes
I have a pair of gators, wonder if those count
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #71
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
OK lets start with the Ukrainian Holodomor.

The link and reason why this is due to reptilians is what?

Just walk me through it then lets see how the evidence stacks up then shall we?
@ Mr Whale.

Have you got anything you can help out with this one then yet?
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #72
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
@ Mr Whale. Have you got anything you can help out with this one then yet?
pay me and I might be tempted to waste my time

pity forums don't have blocking functions.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #73
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
pay me and I might be tempted to waste my time

pity forums don't have blocking functions.
I presume then that there isn't a link then between the Holodomor and reptilians which is why you declined to answer.

You spend enough time on this forum so I don't think payment for spending a little extra time explaining your theory is an issue.

It's more because there is no evidence.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #74
mum2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In London
Posts: 191
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
PHENOMENAL SHAPESHIFTING! Reptilian Rulers Tim Geithner & Senator Mike Enzi http://youtu.be/5IsM18qCoKg
.

Hi there, for really significant shapeshifting evidence, check this link out. This evidence rocks!!. All cudos to the guy who made the vid. I'd appreciate your views too. Cheers for now and have a pleasant week.


M.

Last edited by mum2; 22-08-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spell check
mum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #75
mum2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In London
Posts: 191
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

. Hi again. Check this out too. See the hand and the arms.

.

Cheers and love.

M.
mum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #76
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum2 View Post
.

Hi there, for really significant shapeshifting evidence, check this link out. This evidence rocks!!. All cudos to the guy who made the vid. I'd appreciate your views too. Cheers for now and have a pleasant week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbfW8TzL4fs


M.
You are posting the same link on a number of threads.

The dress change has already been explained as being a video and camera effect and the guy has a condition in his eye. Nothing to do with being reptilian.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #77
mum2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In London
Posts: 191
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
You are posting the same link on a number of threads.

The dress change has already been explained as being a video and camera effect and the guy has a condition in his eye. Nothing to do with being reptilian.
Fair doos.

What about this one? http://www.youtube.com/user/shapeshi.../2/5VUd-JxexPE.

M .

Last edited by mum2; 23-08-2011 at 04:36 PM.
mum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #78
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
pay me and I might be tempted to waste my time

pity forums don't have blocking functions.
Because sharing "knowledge" is a waste of time, right?

Perhaps you are on the wrong forum then, or perhaps you are really an insane psychopathic individual who believes anything they hear but instead feels everyone else is an insane psychopathic individual, right?

You mentioned it, so why not explain it to us, what link is there between Holodomor and Reptilians, Mr. Whale?
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #79
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
few hundred witnesses, some of them friends. Pretty obvious really to me now http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html

the half way house is the psychopathy
This page is your crutch of proof? Do you remember that topic of mine you stepped into yesterday and posted the same link? You never came back to address my response, which has left me slightly disappointed, so here it is again
[qupte
Originally Posted by whale View Post
lost me there

there is overwhelming evidence of reptilians, direct and masses of circumstantial http://whale.to/b/reptilian_h.html

you can't really prove to anyone god exists as god likes to keep hidden, and since god created this reality god (creator) can arrange anything perfectly

[/quote]
A page created by a reptilian fanatic as evidence. Well as to not limit myself I have decided to read the site, and have still found no fucking evidence. That's all I want, is a bit of evidence.

I started with this page, called reptilian evidence, which is no more than one single page long.

http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html

Quote:
"Psychopathy. It is obvious we are under the control of psychopaths (a sort of half way house to Reptilian control) but they only make up around 1-6% of the population. Why would Creator create Psychopathy? It isn't on the Tone scale."
I tend to agree with this, however; where does psychopathy mix with reptilians? Since when does being a psychopath mean an individual is a reptilian?

Were

Jeffrey Dahmer
John Wayne Gacy Jr.
Ted Bundy
Edward Theodore Gein
Edward Theodore Gein
Jack the Ripper
Vlad the Impalaer
Ted Kacinsky
David Berkowitz


Reptilians as well? Surely they must be, or at least a few of them, since they were psychopaths right? Why hasn't the person who wrote this page

Quote:
http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html
Done research on them to see whether or not they were reptilian, wouldn't that back up his claim even more? His claim will remain just that, a claim, until he does.

Quote:
"Mankind has a natural predator, the psychopath, and this predator is invisible because there are no easily discernible markings that set him apart.....Early in the book, Łobaczewski describes his experiences in university where he first encountered the phenomenon. He went into the library to get some books on the question of psychopathy and found to his amazement that they had all been removed! This fact demonstrates a self-awareness of their difference amongst at least some of them, and in the case of Poland under communism, of those in a position of power highly enough placed to get books removed from the university library.....approximately 18% of any given population is active in the creation and imposition of a Pathocracy (or the attempt to create and impose same). The 6% group constitute the Pathocratic nobility and the 12% group forms the new bourgeoisie, whose economic situation is the most advantageous."

This is completely irrelevant to anything.

Quote:
And how come less than 1-6% of the population ended up with 98% of the power without powerful outside help?

Ended up with? Let's first break down the figures. There is an average of

6.8 Billion people

on this planet. Let's see what the 1-6% figure talked about on that page equates to in each percent.

1% - 68 000 000
2% - 136 000 000
3% - 204 000 000
4% - 272 000 000
5% - 340 000 000
6% - 408 000 000


These figures represent people. So is the person who wrote the page claiming that 68 million people (at the lowest end, 1%) control the planet? Or is he saying it could be 408,000,000 (408 milliion).

I'm sorry, but I just can't take this page seriously, nor can I use it as evidence that reptilians exist.

And what really topped the cake for me was

Quote:
Clones. Horrendous, even just the idea. Has to be alien technology and run by aliens.

Last edited by imbreeze; 23-08-2011 at 04:46 PM.
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #80
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum2 View Post
Fair doos. What about this one? http://www.youtube.com/user/shapeshi.../2/5VUd-JxexPE. M .
you can't talk someone through a veil http://whale.to/b/sl.html

never happened yet. Ok for refining your argument/research.

that link doesn't work btw

The truth will drive them crazy unless they are ready for it. That is what they are projecting.


"Truth is a fruit that can only be picked when it is very ripe."--Voltaire
'Nobody is going to pour truth into your brain. It’s something you have to find out for yourself.' -----Noam Chomsky

I have been researching Truth for 25 years, fulltime, and I have yet to ask anyone to convince me of anything.

Quote:
Because sharing "knowledge" is a waste of time, right?
2-4 GB of knowledge http://whale.to/

Lets see your knowledge site.

calling me names, I'll add that to my collection http://whale.to/vaccine/propaganda3.html

and

Quote:
I started with this page, called reptilian evidence, which is no more than one single page long.
You obviously have to idea about websites, about 2 GB of information collected through links on that page, about 17 years of research.

And if you think cloning is cake topping then we are not ever going to get anywhere arguing. You believe what u want, just don't bother replying to my posts, thanks. And you could learn to use the quote function btw

Last edited by whale; 23-08-2011 at 05:14 PM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.