Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 28-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #81
jupiter12

The common thing I've felt after an OBE/AT is how difficult it is coming back into the physical. I once woke crying non stop, felt so heavy physically & emotionally.

I used to have some great ones, my favourite was travelling in one direction & just accelerating faster & faster,,,,really 'burning off' all that rubbish from the physical. A real sense of pure non physical freedom. I remember arriving it a totally different Galaxy, amazing colours, planets etc,,,, it was literally aim, go,,,,arrive wherever,,! but also a strange feeling of being lost ! but I think that was my intention.

The Saturn Moon Matrix & Earth (et al) looks amazing from the eye of space/universe. Never seen the 'transmission' signals though.

Last edited by jupiter12; 28-12-2013 at 06:17 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 10:48 PM   #82
blista

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
The common thing I've felt after an OBE/AT is how difficult it is coming back into the physical. I once woke crying non stop, felt so heavy physically & emotionally.

I used to have some great ones, my favourite was travelling in one direction & just accelerating faster & faster,,,,really 'burning off' all that rubbish from the physical. A real sense of pure non physical freedom. I remember arriving it a totally different Galaxy, amazing colours, planets etc,,,, it was literally aim, go,,,,arrive wherever,,! but also a strange feeling of being lost ! but I think that was my intention.

The Saturn Moon Matrix & Earth (et al) looks amazing from the eye of space/universe. Never seen the 'transmission' signals though.
How exactly do/did you learn to do this?
blista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:12 PM   #83
dontbeafraid

Latest update, if anyone is interested. I have found out we are all children of the Creator of Everything. The Sun in the sky is a communication-contact center-"middle man" between it and all things in the solar system. The Creator is Light, it created everything. Everything, even this duality system, it serves a purpose.
My experience with The Sun began when I stopped eating meat because I love all living creatures. They were not put here to eat, they are The Creators children. Plants and trees are as well. I only eat the trees/plants fruits, or plants that have died at harvest from natural causes, the same way the worms and bugs will eat me upon my death someday. I also do not cut down trees or support such enterprises. I only use fallen wood. I also respect all minerals and rocks. I am healthier, stronger mentally and physically because of this. I am a Son of The Creator of Everything.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:31 AM   #84
thirsty4

Thank you for posting your experience op. It's good to see people doing this. I know it usually results in people poo pooing what you say. Don't worry about that. I think there is something to the idea that "they" whoever or whatever they are capture our energy in some form when we die, to keep us re-cycling in this place. Possibly. Maybe. Who can really say?

Last edited by thirsty4; 08-04-2014 at 02:32 AM.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #85
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
Thank you for posting your experience op. It's good to see people doing this. I know it usually results in people poo pooing what you say. Don't worry about that. I think there is something to the idea that "they" whoever or whatever they are capture our energy in some form when we die, to keep us re-cycling in this place. Possibly. Maybe. Who can really say?
In plain english, the following is my own personal experience, being here inside this duality system earth, is to let The Creator and I, one in the same now, to become as one. The Creator is light, it enters you skull, and you are One with it. Was not easy to accomplish. Required my mind to use superhuman mental feats, and the Creator, working in sychronisity. You have to become a Cathar or a Jew, in mind(or spirit). Everything including the moon matrix, is used to accomplish this. Read the old testament-new and apply it to your mind when the light-photon enters your pineal gland naturally. None of the stories happened, they are what WILL happen to your mind when the Creator and you
get in synch with each other.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote