Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #41
pharellman
Inactive

I had a dream with very dark scene, when I was watching TV, and from TV suddenly started attacking me bats. There was a moon too.
pharellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #42
fudgetusk

I dreamt there were two moons and one of them devoured the other. The devourer looked like a skull.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #43
maccoy

Never seen it either
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 08:03 PM   #44
elshaper
Inactive

NO...as a matter of fact.
What does it mean?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:30 PM   #45
scopolamine
Inactive

I have a bad habbit of going to bed with my earphones on while listening to the Alex Jones radio show iPhone app, needless to say that AJ has been in a countless amount of my dreams/nightmares.

Do you think that it's harmful to sleep with all of that noise input going directly in to my subconscious?

As a child I used to dream about snakes a lot, always getting bitten by multiple poisonous snakes that surrounded me.

Last edited by scopolamine; 01-07-2014 at 11:39 PM.
scopolamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #46
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopolamine View Post
I have a bad habbit of going to bed with my earphones on while listening to the Alex Jones radio show iPhone app, needless to say that AJ has been in a countless amount of my dreams/nightmares.

Do you think that it's harmful to sleep with all of that noise input going directly in to my subconscious?

As a child I used to dream about snakes a lot, always getting bitten by multiple poisonous snakes that surrounded me.
I've had similar dreams about frogs and eels. Horrid. They're supposed to be sexual.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #47
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopolamine View Post

How can you go to sleep with AJ ranting in the background?!

I'd think it's bad for your health....going to sleep with all that negative information hammering into your subconscious.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #48
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

I'd think it's bad for your health....going to sleep with all that negative information hammering into your subconscious.
there was a time when I had a speciffic hobby before going to sleep.

I watched youtube vids about Chernobyl catastrophy. Especially those of Discovery Channel about Chernobyl.

And it didn't hammer my subconsciousness on any way.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #49
scopolamine
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Lol, I actually find him to be quite a calming relaxing influence, well when i'm awake at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
I watched youtube vids about Chernobyl catastrophy. Especially those of Discovery Channel about Chernobyl.

And it didn't hammer my subconsciousness on any way.
I've seen most of the Chernobyl documentaries, you should try watching 50+ videos on bestgore dot com, then trying to get to sleep, frickin wish I had never watched any of them, they still haught me to this very day.

Last edited by scopolamine; 28-07-2014 at 11:00 PM.
scopolamine is offline   Reply With Quote