Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 28-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
lionsheart

Smile have you seen the moon in your dreams

i for one has had many strong dreams as far back as i can remeber.
the things i have seen are well out there for example travelling through space seeing stars from earth in weird ways ufos u name name it my dreams have created them.
the thing is in over 30 years of dreaming i have never once seen the moon.
how can this be if the moon is part of my day to day life
just dosnt make sence

just a random question has any one seen the moon in there dreams?
lionsheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
northern star

I had a dream about the moon about three years ago, one of the most frightening and apocalyptic dreams Ive ever had (was having a few of these at the time)

Me and many people I knew were walking along a dusty path following some kind of nuclear catastrophic event, all in rags, not knowing where we were going, like refugees. In the sky were two moons, and the one we're familiar with suddenly started moving out of its orbit across the sky, like a spaceship. The other moon, which was much smaller, remained statonary. I woke up at that point.

It was one of the most vivid and realistic dreams Ive ever had, and felt like the earth moved as the moon started to fall. Interesting to read about DI's latest revelations, maybe it was symbolic of "waking up"!

Last edited by northern star; 28-04-2010 at 10:51 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
soul_traveller
Inactive

I have dreams of the Moon since I was little.

I've had dreams of memories or living or operating on the moon. What I could make of it was that it was a deeply unpleasant place - as if the moon represents a tyranny or that I was entrapped by a facsist force or dictatorship - and something like the fourth reich. These dreams or memories where long before I considered that the moon might be articifial or an alien intervention.

All the stuff about Moon Godessess and romantic concepts about the moon, etc are all lies and propaganda.

And if you worship the moon then what are you feeding your energy to?

Thanks for bring this up, I was meaning to bring this up to put forward the validity of what David is saying is at least in theme correct.

Last edited by soul_traveller; 30-04-2010 at 05:17 PM.
soul_traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
lionsheart

just to throw in a theory

do we illucid dream more depending on the moons position
say for example if theres a full moon and its riding high will that make dream more illucid compared to a first cresent moon riding low on the horizon.

just a random thought again

i say yes to the first one high moon full moon means stronger dreams.
lionsheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
logan 5

I remember once, I had a dream in which I saw the Moon explode. Then about a year after that, I read Whitley Strieber's book Transformation..and in there, he tells of having a dream or a vision that the Moon exploded.

Big time coincidence..or synchronicity, whatever you want to call it.

I learned later that in dreamwork..the dream is usually a metaphor for something else, but related.

Maybe the Moon exploding is a metaphor for seeing what the Moon actually is..as some very interesting people are suggesting.

Old 13-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #6
guuna

I recently had a dream where I saw two moons in the sky and they both burned with a strange effulgent blue aura...

weird.
Old 28-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #7
ppd343

Same. Just had a dream where there were two moons directly next to each other.

The dream also had a tremendous amount of shooting stars in the sky, as well as pyramid shaped crafts in the sky. There were also more weirdly shaped crafts and a massive craft that I can not describe the shape of. I was not at all afraid during this dream.
ppd343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 02:29 AM   #8

I recently had a dream where the moon and the sun was parallel in the sky. After a google search i found this image.

My interpretation was that it had to do with the alchemy in balancing the male and the feminine. Any other interpretation is welcome.
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
subl1minal

Yeah I've had a few dreams about the Moon. One recently where it was flickering in the sky and the lights from the cities came on. So they replaced it with a giant fruit whilst it was being prepared. RANDOM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
travellight27

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsheart View Post
the things i have seen are well out there for example travelling through space seeing stars from earth in weird ways ufos u name name it my dreams have created them.
just dosnt make sence

YES!!! When I first began recording my dreams, in fact, it was the first dream I ever wrote down. I dreamed I was sitting on a hill with friends in Spain (I lived in Spain at the time). We were looking at the full moon. It began to glow very brightly, suddenly it began to pulse and move to the left. It then quickly moved across the sky and exploded. I ran around the villa, where nuns were blessing people. I asked the nun how much to be blessed (I'm not Catholic), she said, "250 pesatas". I said, "what? I'll give you 50" and so she blessed me. Later I ran to my father's house and asked what's going to happen to us, the world, the planet, the moon just exploded, the tides will change, etc." on the tv, troops were marching. My father answered we'll be alright for a few years.

i never forgot this dream. it is as vivid today as if I had it last nite. I always believed there was a deeper meaning than exploding romance or anything like that. I know i was bargaining for spiritual blessing. But, I always felt there was something about the moon, and perhaps it was a dead vessel like a leaf that has fallen from a tree and has not yet distintegrated. The moon felt like a corpse.
TL
travellight27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #11
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
I recently had a dream where the moon and the sun was parallel in the sky. After a google search i found this image.

My interpretation was that it had to do with the alchemy in balancing the male and the feminine. Any other interpretation is welcome.
It is definetly a feminine and masculine energy affecting all lives below them.

It also means in the Tarot:

Quote:
This card is the Moon, the numinous dream image, representing magic, mystery and original beauty, the dark and the light, the beauty of the still night and the deep shadows. This card represents ideals and desires, intentions and clarity.

This is the reflection in the water, the clouded sight, the mirror reflecting your biases and prejudices, the skewed perspective, the imperfect translation.

This is that which the moonlight illumines, though dimly. These are the snatches of dreams you remember, the bits and pieces of clarity, what you can see from here.

No one is immune to the influence of the moon. She is the Mirror, reflecting back the light that shines upon her. She is a timepiece to the ancient movements of our galaxy. She is the music that prompts the ocean to dance. She is the illuminator of our creative powers.

This kind of intensity laces all of the Moon Tarot card meanings. This is one of the few cards that is a story in-and-of-itself, and tells it from start to finish in one flash.

I have had many dreams with the moon and the sea, coming out of the sea water as a rebirth, under the beautiful silver shining light of the moon, feeling life in its full splendor. The moon makes us all FEEL in an intense way.
In real life ,and also in dreams.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 25-10-2012 at 07:29 AM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
janiebird

I heard that further south, where it's hot, the sun is seen as masculine, the moon as feminine; whereas in cold latitudes, the kindly warming sun is feminine and the moon (bitterly cold) masculine.
janiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
janiebird

I had a dream 26 years ago that another moon appeared, circled like a piranah around our moon and then crashed into it, sending it falling into the ocean.
janiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #14
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
just dosnt make sence

Never, too.

But I had a dream in which I saw how flying saucer with aliens flew into the window. (well, it's a bit strange, yes, because window obviously is not so big). They tried to convince me, that they are "good" aliens. They looked as humans. But the dream was fast and I woke up.

About a year ago

And also I had several dreams with UFOs in the sky in large numbers...

Last edited by jane_d; 26-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #15
oneisall

Quote:
just dosnt make sence

No dreams of the moon, only the sun and a green aerosol "dripping" from it.
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 02:20 AM   #16
ambersky
Premier Subscribers

I had a dream just last week about the moon.
I am glad to find this thread as I wanted to post about it but didn't know where to put it.

In the dream, someone told me to go outside and look at it as it was sinking really fast. I went out into my back yard and the moon was like falling out of the sky really fast, vertical descent. And it was like a freeze frame thing as I could see lots of moons as it was falling.

This was a really vivid dream, never had one like it before.
ambersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #17
mr stoppitall

Many years ago I visited the moon in my dreams,I flew there or floated if you like.There was a city there that was very grim and dull,the population were like some kind of female human hybrid with gill slits on either cheek,this seemed to be how they survived the atmosphere I gathered. None of them could see me but that was normal,what was not normal for me was that there were some kind of agents there that could.All that I managed to ascertain before I was chased away was that they are experimenting on human women there creating humanoids with environmental adaptation and that it was not going as well as they wished it.
That was my first encounter with the agents and there have been many since.
My dreams are like an ongoing saga,when I sleep here I wake there and it continues,sometimes I will dream like how other people say they dream but those ones have exits
I have been to other galaxies in my dreams,it can overwhelm me sometimes what with some of the stuff we have to do.
I try not to obsess about it even though half of my life is spent over there in the sleep, what with the experiences being as real as this and the crazy stuff that goes on it can be quite a relief to be awake again.

I only posted because other posts here correlate to my experience so I thought maybe a pattern was evolving.

Some would say astral travel and so on but if I knew nothing of astral travel I would simply call it another life, I Have seem my reflection in a mirror on the other side and I do not even look like I do here.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #18
torus
Inactive

Quote:
now that you mention it, I don't believe I ever have.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #19
night_gaunt

I had an interesting dream about the moon splitting in half. It was so captivating and symbolic to me that I wrote a book about it.
Old 27-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #20
nimlyn

Moons in my dreams...The two moons of Mars and also Blue-moons as well as a crescent moon.

Plus a shadow cast by moonlight and also a moon entity in the form of an energy / light rod.
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote