Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #901
bamboozooka

i'm fixing a solar water feature, this morning put it in the sun worked a treat.
in the afternoon sun was out and behind a haze of white.
would the pump start? no not a sausage.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:00 AM   #902
bamboozooka

woke up to a fluffy pink rainbow today
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 01:19 AM   #903
truth seeker 09

Dane Wigington:

Geoengineer David Keith admits to dangers of spraying aluminum

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 15-01-2019 at 01:36 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #904
truth seeker 09

Chemtrails are killing everything on our planet: Trees, plants, birds, butterflies, bees, insects and of course us.

TheBossoftheSwamp:

I have been documenting the health of the trees in NH and NY state for the last few yea
rs and the results are sickening. Where only one dead maple stood in 2014, now there are dozens of dead maples and many more are sickly and going bare. If this rate of decline continues, the maple syrup industry will be a thing of the past. This is far from city smog and highway exhaust and it is not caused by beetles or caterpillars.

When I first expressed my concerns about the dying trees, I received thousands of letters and photos from people experiencing the results across the globe. The topic of geoengineering aka chem trails was brought to my attention so I started paying more attention to what was happening in the skies above. Paying more attention to what was happening above, made me more aware of what was happening in the forest down below. Trees and plants are dying off like crazy. There’s a lot less bees, moths and butterflies and even less species of birds than we had years ago. Trees, insects and plant life are dying off and Parkinson’s, Alzheimer's and Autism on the rise. Are these problems caused by what they’re spraying in our skies to combat global warming? Look at the facts and decide for yourself.

CLIMATE CONTROL. A BLESSING OR A CURSE? Is geoengineering killing everything on our planet?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 17-01-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 06:28 AM   #905
truth seeker 09

John Graf:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-02-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:13 AM   #906
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
John Graf:

In microwaves interacted with the atmosphere, and if they were strong enough to make those cloud patterns, they would be easy to detect with basic radio equipment. In fact they'd be so strong they'd cause significant interference to other users of the microwave spectrum.

Where are the beamed from? Don't say HAARP because HAARP's antennas are not designed to emit microwaves - you might need to look up microwave antenna design up to know why.

So in a word, nonsense.

Last edited by thermion; 16-02-2019 at 09:16 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 07:07 AM   #907
truth seeker 09

Dane Wigington: Climate engineering winter weather warfare

The geoengineers are manufacturing winter weather scenarios on a scale that can scarcely be comprehended, what will it take to wake populations to this fact? This short video report covers the latest engineered winter weather event to impact California.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 17-02-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:13 AM   #908
truth seeker 09

Maryland Chemtrails:

Best time lapse of Chemtrails 2019

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-02-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 02:04 PM   #909
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
In microwaves interacted with the atmosphere, and if they were strong enough to make those cloud patterns, they would be easy to detect with basic radio equipment. In fact they'd be so strong they'd cause significant interference to other users of the microwave spectrum.

Where are the beamed from? Don't say HAARP because HAARP's antennas are not designed to emit microwaves - you might need to look up microwave antenna design up to know why.

So in a word, nonsense.

Don't be pedantic. Be big enough to get the point: they believe frequencies are interacting with chemtrails.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 02:06 PM   #910
supertzar

Trails way down in SE MI still. Perfect blue sky right now.

Last edited by supertzar; 22-02-2019 at 02:06 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #911
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Don't be pedantic. Be big enough to get the point: they believe frequencies are interacting with chemtrails.
Stating facts isn't being pedantic.

Anyway, what 'frequencies'? This needs to be specified. 'Interacting' - how exactly?

This is the trouble; vague statements made using words with specific meanings does not convey accuracy. It just looks like someone is repeating something they don't really understand, but fits something they want to believe.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #912
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Stating facts isn't being pedantic.

Anyway, what 'frequencies'? This needs to be specified. 'Interacting' - how exactly?

This is the trouble; vague statements made using words with specific meanings does not convey accuracy. It just looks like someone is repeating something they don't really understand, but fits something they want to believe.
i saw an article not long ago that said that a whole load of new cloud types had been created

if that's true then what do you think is creating those?

also the ribbed shaped clouds in that picture you referenced above can they not be created by ionospheric heating?
Old 23-02-2019, 07:17 AM   #913
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i saw an article not long ago that said that a whole load of new cloud types had been created

if that's true then what do you think is creating those?

also the ribbed shaped clouds in that picture you referenced above can they not be created by ionospheric heating?
Yes, I saw the new clouds stories. They are clouds that have always been around, but as we understand more about atmospheric physics and meteorology I believe meteorologists decided there were some subtle cloud differences that needed to be separately identified. Rib-shaped clouds (known as a mackerel sky) have always been a cloud type, captured by artists for centuries.

Climate change is very slightly (at the moment) changing the types of clouds seen in various places - shifting them around a bit, not creating new ones - but noctilucent clouds do seem to be on the increase.

As for ionospheric heating; Above the ionosphere of Europe during the Cold War, hundreds of megawatts of RF from shortwave propaganda broadcast radio stations and their Eastern Bloc jammers heated the ionosphere from about 1970 to 1990. This happened daily! This heated the ionosphere (I was involved with assessing this), but it had no effect on the weather or climate during those decades. All it did was to raise the maximum usable frequency of the ionosphere by (from memory) about 500kHz.

Then also look into the Soviet Woodpecker over the horizon radar station that started in summer 1976 and operated for about a decade. That had a powerful beam of pulsed multi Megawatts of RF. The Chernobyl nuclear plant was built to power it. That RF didn't have any effect on weather either.

If in doubt, anyone is welcome to supply evidence that any of this changed the climate - in Europe or elsewhere.

Just so we know, RF does not effect the weather. We've done all sorts of accidental experiments for decades. RF only affects the ionosphere, and that starts at about 100 kM above the earth - well above the troposphere where weather happens. I'm not advocating that messing with the ionosphere is necessarily a good thing, but compared to what the sun does to it, man's influence is minute.

I appreciate this won't stop speculation about HAARP, but I am supplying some information. What is frequently described as the HAARP patent is here for anyone to read: http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/4,686,605

But just remember who wrote it, the period it was written and who else would also be looking at it...
Old 23-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #914
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As for ionospheric heating; Above the ionosphere of Europe during the Cold War, hundreds of megawatts of RF from shortwave propaganda broadcast radio stations and their Eastern Bloc jammers heated the ionosphere from about 1970 to 1990. This happened daily! This heated the ionosphere (I was involved with assessing this), but it had no effect on the weather or climate during those decades. All it did was to raise the maximum usable frequency of the ionosphere by (from memory) about 500kHz. .
who were you working for when you were assessing HAARP?

were you working for a private company or a government agency and was your work in the public domain or was it kept from public view?

Also if particulates are sprayed into the atmosphere does that not change the reactivity of the atmosphere?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 09:10 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 09:09 AM   #915
iamawaveofthesea

HAARP patent says HAARP can change the weather:

US Patent 4,686,605 on the “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere.”

Old 23-02-2019, 09:58 AM   #916
thermion

Quote:
who were you working for when you were assessing HAARP?

were you working for a private company or a government agency and was your work in the public domain or was it kept from public view?

Also if particulates are sprayed into the atmosphere does that not change the reactivity of the atmosphere?
I didn't say I was involved in assessing HAARP. I said I was involved with international HF broadcasting and tangentially involved in ways of getting Western broadcasts through the Eastern Bloc jamming. The results were not hidden. They were presented at an International Telecommunications Union conference (but I was a far too lowly minion to attend!) in about 1987. I dare say the results are available at a price if you take out a subscription with the ITU to see their publications. Many Western broadcasts published leaflets in Russian, Polish, Romanian, Czech, etc. etc. for these listeners to try to reduce the jamming signals by making various types of antennas from aluminum foil, getting away from urban ground-wave jammers, using propagation to try to mitigate sky-wave jamming by listening at specific times. This was all in the public domain, and may still be if any of those leaflets have been scanned into websites for posterity.

There were thousands of Western and Eastern technicians involved with this. After the Wall came down many met each other to discuss the work each side did to prevent the 'propaganda' from reaching the other. Although the West never bothered to jam signals from the East, any listeners were welcome to listen to the stations if they wanted to. Not so on the other side of the Iron Curtain!

HAARP is a radio transmitter. Its frequency is discernible from its antenna design. There are very clear photos, and open days around the facility. And still nothing compared to the Soviet Woodpecker OTHR!

Particulates in the atmosphere and 'reactivity'...? What does any of that mean? Smoke/dust/sulfate particles reflect sunlight an/or encourage cloud/rain formation under certain conditions. Sulfur dioxide from burning coal causes acid rain. Do you include that? But that does not have anything to do with RF interactions with the atmosphere.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:21 AM   #917
thermion

Quote:
HAARP patent says HAARP can change the weather:

US Patent 4,686,605 on the “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere.”

That's my point! HAARP isn't mentioned anywhere in the complete document. It is a speculative paper proposing what might be possible with colossal amounts of power, possibly to intimidate the Soviet Union into thinking that it's what the US could do. It was published August 1987, at the height of the Cold war, just when the Soviet Union was finding it difficult to keep up with the US war machine.

Even if it were possible now with the gigawatts of energy required, it would cause havoc with the radio spectrum every time it was used. People forget that there are hundreds if not thousands of amateur scientists and users/observers of the radio spectrum, ionosphere and magnetosphere, that would notice the disturbances operating such a device would cause. (They already notice new forms of military ELF submarine communications systems.)

As it is now, anyone with a half decent short-wave radio can listen to HAARP when it's in use. It has a published schedule. Even if it were to operate outside that schedule it would be noticed. You can't switch on a radio transmitter without someone, somewhere noticing. Unless it's using 'Scalar Waves' - whatever they are...

Last edited by thermion; 23-02-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:52 AM   #918
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
HAARP is a radio transmitter. Its frequency is discernible from its antenna design. There are very clear photos, and open days around the facility. And still nothing compared to the Soviet Woodpecker OTHR!

Particulates in the atmosphere and 'reactivity'...? What does any of that mean? Smoke/dust/sulfate particles reflect sunlight an/or encourage cloud/rain formation under certain conditions. Sulfur dioxide from burning coal causes acid rain. Do you include that? But that does not have anything to do with RF interactions with the atmosphere.
what does it mean?

it means that if you spray a load of aluminium particulates into the atmosphere does that then change the way that the atmosphere reacts to influence from radio waves or microwaves?

wheres your study on that?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 10:56 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 10:55 AM   #919
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That's my point! HAARP isn't mentioned anywhere in the complete document. It is a speculative paper proposing what might be possible with colossal amounts of power, possibly to intimidate the Soviet Union into thinking that it's what the US could do. It was published August 1987, at the height of the Cold war, just when the Soviet Union was finding it difficult to keep up with the US war machine.

Even if it were possible now with the gigawatts of energy required, it would cause havoc with the radio spectrum every time it was used. People forget that there are hundreds if not thousands of amateur scientists and users/observers of the radio spectrum, ionosphere and magnetosphere, that would notice the disturbances operating such a device would cause. (They already notice new forms of military ELF submarine communications systems.)

As it is now, anyone with a half decent short-wave radio can listen to HAARP when it's in use. It has a published schedule. Even if it were to operate outside that schedule it would be noticed. You can't switch on a radio transmitter without someone, somewhere noticing. Unless it's using 'Scalar Waves' - whatever they are...
this hearing isn't from 1987:

US Air Force Admits to Using HAARP For Weather Modification in Defense Hearing

Old 23-02-2019, 11:17 AM   #920
thermion

Quote:
what does it mean?

it means that if you spray a load of aluminium particulates into the atmosphere does that then change the way that the atmosphere reacts to influence from radio waves or microwaves?

wheres your study on that?
The aluminium particles have to be at least a quarter of a wavelength long at the radio frequency in use to do anything. (See chaff or window in relation to radar. It can even be metal-coated plastic.)

That only reflects or scatters the radio signals. I think the US has experimented in this to try and create a sort of artificial ionosphere at much lower levels. But the bits disperse and fall to the ground. However, the ionosphere is not a critical part of global communications as it was up until the 1960s/70s. Fiber optic cables and satellites are used now.