Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
thewaffler

Exclamation if you guys really wanna rebel against them

I have a plan of attack, well blackmail really. I need ppl to listen to what i say and subscribe to a website im making. if you actually want to help then contact me. I know theyre weakness, because i know what they really are. Unfourtunatly Its not a microchip, Theres no shapshifters, And the aliens are by nature the sickest most disgusting creatures alive. i will tell the truth if my blackmail doesnt work. and i need a base of ppl who will actually listen to what i say, You need to act though the second you learn of the truth. Like the very second, once you know its a timebomb until your death. Scarey But if you want to do somthing huge for humanity contact me. I just need a few ppl. Someone to help me write an alagory to the truth to get ppl listening, and somone to help make a site. We only need a mabye 100 ppl to listen, If you have Her, IT, HIT,DIT, or ZIT, then you need to throw your hands in with me. I can save us blackmails the name of the game. If you have ZIT then you definitaly need me. Your gunna die. Contact me quickly while i still havea chance to act. Trust me aliens in our brains is not a good thing. Theyre beyond Facist, We need leverage. Once ppl know the truth theyll be compelled to attack all we need is the fanbase to threaten them with
thewaffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
forrest22

Default very interesting .....

very interesting ......
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
tortured1

I know I busted their balls, in a small way, but yet satisfying. Just say NO. If bullies hate 1 thing it is refusal to conform to them.

Last edited by tortured1; 01-01-2014 at 06:57 PM.
tortured1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
forrest22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortured1 View Post
I know I busted their balls, in a small way, but yet satisfying. Just say NO. If bullies hate 1 thing it is refusal to conform to them.
How? tell us
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
tortured1

I was offered a paid place at a (minor) uni to study and entertain the ladies. I was at the uni already and all I had to do was fuck, I didn't. I had to leave due to the persecution of my peers.(BTW I was 33yo by this time and had already refused a place at Edinburgh Uni)

I was ritually abused and I only wanted to improve myself, I don't go near the opposite sex (for sex). I was persecuted by people(including FM's) for not doing 'my duty'. A pole got that position, at least he wasn't molested, bullied, sociopathically projected. Give it a few generations.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #6
tortured1

Sorry if that wasn't clear, I was sexually abused as a kid(and had a few lucky escapes-just ask), physically bullied because of my smaller stature and (the cherry on top) sociopathically projected by a malignant narcissist.

It busted their ball because it made them look bad, like it should.

I'm not on here looking for sympathy, I'm a man, and a better one than most, attractive, intelligent and a great wee engine.

I want retribution.

It all ties in to serving the establishment, fuck no, never would I give my talents to a regressive bunch of beasts.

Last edited by tortured1; 03-01-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #7
tortured1

I'll add further, it IS time for a paradigm shift.

They are trying to grab everything now, to make their dream of total subjugation true. So they can abuse, bully and exploit an essentially docile population. WRONG, the universal balance is going to be restored, as is inevitable.

These 'types' have served their purpose in the bigger scheme of things and they are now essentially defunct. We are now at the stage of technological advancement and enough for all, with proper management.

It is now time to throw them over the ice, just like the Inuit's do, for the sake of Humanity and the Earth.

Many will fall, but the battle WILL BE WON.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
davros of skaro

Just stop spreading the madness.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8r3cWM4JII
* The Goddess of love Inanna was crucified, and resurrected after 3days/nights. A more than 3,000 y/o Clay Tablet says this, so it must be true.
* Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ and the Holy Dopamine Ghost!
davros of skaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 06:34 AM   #9
01cobravortech
Inactive

Who is them?
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #10
agent of the free

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/
agent of the free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #11
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
Who is them?
a hierarchy of legal fictions
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #12
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewaffler View Post
I have a plan of attack, well blackmail really. I need ppl to listen to what i say and subscribe to a website im making. if you actually want to help then contact me. I know theyre weakness, because i know what they really are. Unfourtunatly Its not a microchip, Theres no shapshifters, And the aliens are by nature the sickest most disgusting creatures alive. i will tell the truth if my blackmail doesnt work. and i need a base of ppl who will actually listen to what i say, You need to act though the second you learn of the truth. Like the very second, once you know its a timebomb until your death. Scarey But if you want to do somthing huge for humanity contact me. I just need a few ppl. Someone to help me write an alagory to the truth to get ppl listening, and somone to help make a site. We only need a mabye 100 ppl to listen, If you have Her, IT, HIT,DIT, or ZIT, then you need to throw your hands in with me. I can save us blackmails the name of the game. If you have ZIT then you definitaly need me. Your gunna die. Contact me quickly while i still havea chance to act. Trust me aliens in our brains is not a good thing. Theyre beyond Facist, We need leverage. Once ppl know the truth theyll be compelled to attack all we need is the fanbase to threaten them with
ok, the only thing i am not in accord with david over is the 'love them away' angle, i mean yeh, thats like their equivalent of pissing on them but ya cant defeat inter-dimensional snakes with urine.

i'm game
before i contact ya though, i'd require an outline of your plan
i can write, i'm fluent in English, modern Scots and Textish, as well as urban slang, USAn and good at triple entendres
no examples of triplicity in meaning are available until i decide to join ya - - fair?
when ya say blackmail, are you assuming that those bastards have a conscience which we could manipulate?
if so - ya wrang, mukka
if you think maybe we can threaten their wealth..successfully..well ok mate
p.m me yer webbo
i been in opposition to the aliens most o' ma life i am acting against them already so i dinnae need tae act immediately i am already throwing spanners in their works
Her, IT, HIT,DIT, or ZIT,
dunno wtf those codes are - computalk, i can't translate i gather that the i and t are 'info tech'
oh and if you happen to be a monotheist.....nah, i'll pass
jesu, mohamed(scbuha), allah,yaweh,lucifer.. blah blah blah canny save us from the alien invaders, they are them.
i'll need to check up on what an 'allegory' is precisely again..in this here internet age, some info does not need to be retained in the physical memory...
so whit's the plan tae scunner these minks?

Last edited by deadhawk; 22-07-2014 at 04:43 PM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote