Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 22-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #281
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens View Post
Hmm ok, leave that with me because I agree the Sun could be the crown chakra. If I understand the root chakra correctly, then the Moon would also be a good candidate. I've always been confused about when the "first" day would have been. That would fit if you do what you have done and go backwards.

I have found a site here which outlines certain traits of the Chakra points. I don't know if this is just new-age crap or what but there is enough here when combined with the Hellene planetary significations to pursue it:

Base -
Traits: Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation
If unbalanced: unstable, insecure, hunger/weight gain

This sounds a lot like the Moon as described by Valens:

Sacral -
relates to sexuality and the reproductive organs

Mars according to Valens:

Solar Plexus -
If inbalanced: perfectionist, too much intellect, diabetes, ulcers, digestive disorders

Valens on Mercury:

Heart -
Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance

Valens on Jupiter:

Throat -
Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression

Valens on Venus:

Something not mentioned here is that Taurus, Venus nocturnal sign, rules the throat.

Brow -
If imbalanced - cynical, fear, little focus/concentration, detached, headaches, eye problems/blindness, vivid/unpleasant dreams

Saturn rules the Greek philosophical idea of agnoia. This a term which means something akin to ignorance or an unknowing and was especially linked to not knowing one's fate. Now since the common state of someone's third-eye chakra is for it to be closed, I don't think I'm stretching it too much to see how Saturn could govern this point.

I don't think I need to list the Sun as that one is fairly obvious.

The days themselves obviously are taken from the 7 planets as are the hours which make up the days. I'm not so sure that the days are purposely wrong but I am in no doubt that the time system we use now is designed to throw us out of whack. We should be using unequal hours based upon the amount of light and darkness in each day. Tsarion recently turned me onto the use of light in connection to repression of the Pineal gland too.

There is something interesting I came across in the last while which I will share now. I feel that if I can understand its implications would blow my reality into a new place.

We live in a 365.25 day year correct? But there are two time-lord techniques in Hellenistic astrology which undoutbedly came from the Egyptian tradition. One is Zodiacal Releasings from the Lot of Fortune (analogous to the Moon) and one from the Lot of Spirit (analogous to the Sun) and the other is decennials which is related to either the new or full moon preceeding birth. I know the Egyptians had an idealised year of 360 days and this is what both of these techniques work from. Saturn ruling the times of one of these would give 30 years of rulership but not 30 x 365.25 days rather 30 x 360 days. This therefore must be converted into our calendar when tracking it today. Now what I cannot grasp is, and what will blow my mind if I can, is these techniques do not work if you substitute a 365.25 day year for the 360 day year, that means the rhythms of our bodies (the Moon and lot of Fortune) and whatever connects us to this existence (the Sun and lot of Spirit) works off of a 360 day year regardless of the fact we physically reside on Earth and in a 365.25 day year. To me this suggests we do not work off from the rhythm of the Earth and I do not even know if that is it, but I have the sense that whatever it, its implications are huge. If anyone can help me work this out, it would be appreciated.

I'm sorry if this is a little long-winded or you feel it is derailing your thread but I thought maybe this was the kind of place I could get some inspiration from.

Hi valens thanks for posting that.
I coudn't even begin to answer your question but I have heard that the calendar was purposely changed to disturb our balance somehow. I hope someone w2ill come in to help.

I also thought that of the moon but then again, I also had jupiter as the top being the Father of the gods and Saturn at the crown until settling down a bit..
I have been able to match the planets to the chakras with their metals although the middle part confused me and I think I tried to amend it further on. Lead is Saturn, moon is silver, next to gold. I had to give up trying to align the references to the number 7 after a while.

If you have a whizz through the magic 7 thread you may be able to align them better than I could but anyway here's one post

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....1&postcount=28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #282
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Greetings Friends, I posted this video years ago. But it is goes so well with our current discussion enjoy. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=4
Old 15-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #283
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Greetings Friends, I posted this video years ago. But it is goes so well with our current discussion enjoy. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=4
Sorry abrilliantone, I missed this. I will watch it later

Old 15-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #284
beldazar

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...he-power-wave/

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave

sun-pineal

moon-pituitary

Quote:
According to study published in the New Scientist back in 1998, there is a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effects.

The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance — is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather —– the magnetic field. Animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them — in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

From 1948 to 1997, the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia found that geomagnetic activity showed three seasonal peaks each of those years (March to May, in July, and in October). Every peak matched an increased incidence of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and suicide in the city Kirovsk.

Electromagnetic activity from the sun affects our electronic devices and human electromagnetic field. We are physically, mentally, and emotionally altered by electromagnetic charges from the sun, our body can feel sleepy but also become highly energized.

Psychological effects of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) are typically short lived and include headache, palpitations, mood swings, and feeling generally unwell. Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase. Solar storms can drive our emotions and maximize it to both good and bad side – the point here is to be aware of it.

Pineal gland in our brain is also affected by the electromagnetic activity which causes the gland to produce excess melatonin, a hormone which can cause sleepiness but it’s also known that some people have opposite side effects, usually those that are aware of the effects.
Riding the power wave – pineal gland stimulation

Our pineal glands have excess melatonin production during solar storms – electromagnetic activity. Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors, while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant, with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.

Pineal gland is also referred as the third eye, and the third eye is also known as the inner eye. The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain dharmic spiritual traditions, in particular Hinduism. This concept was later adopted by Christian mystics and spiritualists as well as people from other religious faiths. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Among Christian mystics, the term is used in a broad sense to indicate a non-dualistic perspective. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras), precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

For the reasons most of you know – humans tend to have their pineal glands heavily calcified – sleeping.

Fluoride (found in tap water, toothpaste, processed foods…) is just one of the things that causes calcification of pineal gland. Fluoride is magnetically attracted to the pineal gland where it forms calcium phosphate crystals more than anywhere else in the body. How to decalcify pineal gland? One excellent link is here.

Third eye should be active, vibrant and strong… the process of decalcification sometimes includes headaches and sleepiness… – the same as they say for solar storms like the one in effect now.

… enjoy the weekend.

Old 15-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #285
lakkimakki
Banned

THE LUNAR INFLUENCE

The Truth Abouth the Sun

Last edited by lakkimakki; 15-07-2012 at 12:51 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #286
night_gaunt

The moon being "evil" is just a superstition by the same mindset that thinks black people are evil...
The moon actually shines through the darkness anyway. I've always gotten positive vibes from it - very calming.
And in SoCal, in this horrible, humid summer, the night is very welcome...
Old 16-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #287
night_gaunt

Why is it that most cultures view the sun as male and the moon as female? For me it's always been the other way around.
Old 16-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #288
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
I like the first article lakki, not too sure about the one on the sun. I am more inclined to think it's a black hole that Nassim is on about.

Quote:
Humanity can assimilate determined types of energies to then transform and re-send to
the internal stratums of the earth. So, we have to know that each human being is an small
machine that transforms energies, that is the reason of his existence, for that reason exists
under the light of the Sun, is completely mechanical and is controlled by the Moon.
Free Will almost does not exists. Imagine for a moment a violin inside of its case. It
almost have a small and insignificant margin of space. That margin could give you anidea of the kind of free will that we have, however, it is possible to extend that small free
will working on ourselves, stoping being machines.
All of us, together with the creatures that live over the earth and that forme we would say
the organic world, are the machine of this great organism called Earth. The pendulum that
moves this complicated organism is the Moon.
So beginning from this principle I will say that the humanity is absolutely mechanical and
every day become more and more mechanical, that is obvious. It is necessary to create
within ourselves a Psychological Moon, only in this form we could stop being
mechanical beings.
I often refer to people under the control of their hormones, acting out behaviours from them as 'moon-puppets'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
The moon being "evil" is just a superstition by the same mindset that thinks black people are evil...
The moon actually shines through the darkness anyway. I've always gotten positive vibes from it - very calming.
And in SoCal, in this horrible, humid summer, the night is very welcome...
Please don't think I mean to say the moon is 'evil' as such. Don't base it on the first picture I posted, that was just a point of reference.
I am liable to change my mind and back again anyway.
Lots of people are calmed by the moonlight.

I do think though that the moon is our outer pituitary gland and I created a thread about this..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114496

Quote:
Why is it that most cultures view the sun as male and the moon as female? For me it's always been the other way around.
Apparently it was the other way round at one point.

EDIT I see you have already seen the thread night gaunt, as you posted on it

Last edited by beldazar; 16-07-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #289
night_gaunt

I suppose it just irritates me how people are so quick to claim that the night, or the moon, or anything related is evil or whatnot because its dark. Yes i did comment on that thread, i love the moon
Do you know any cultures where it is how i described it? I think in Mexico, that's the only culture i'm aware of that's like that.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #290
beldazar

Quote:
I suppose it just irritates me how people are so quick to claim that the night, or the moon, or anything related is evil or whatnot because its dark. Yes i did comment on that thread, i love the moon
Do you know any cultures where it is how i described it? I think in Mexico, that's the only culture i'm aware of that's like that.
No, sorry I can't help there. I just heard that at a point in time it was reversed.

Interesting to hear about Mexico though.

Old 16-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #291
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
No, sorry I can't help there. I just heard that at a point in time it was reversed.

Interesting to hear about Mexico though.
It may only be that way in some myths.. I saw mexican art with the moon resembled as male and the sun female.
I did a quick search and found it was that way in certain mesopotamian and germanic tribes, as well as Japan.
Old 17-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #292
sniper13x
Banned

Sometimes I think we put too much thought in to something that should be simple. All this "secret society" symbolize crap is just humans trying to understand something beyond our 5 sense using our mind. It just becomes a mess because symbols can mean anything according to who is interpreting it. Its much like what happens in physics, where the observer affects the experiment.

This left/right brain, sun/moon, good/evil duality all stems from the nature of our reality. I posted this on another thread (which was sort of out of place), let me know what you think:

The way I understand it is Creation itself consists of duality. We exist in a physical manifestation of standing waves, everything is Energy vibrating at a frequency, and in our existence we only see what we were designed (or manipulated...) to see. What does a frequency wave look like?

Now this world has definitely been running on the male side of that wavelength. Just look at every abrahamic religion (which are SUN worship) look at all the phallic symbols throughout the planet, look at how patriarchal our society is. The "illuminati" definitely worship the male part of that energy. We are missing the female component that makes us whole, and wakes us up to who we really are. It has nothing to do with men and women, that is only a manifestation in this world we live in. Its about becoming whole again, becoming One with Creation?

Was that clear? Sometimes I have a hard time communicating stuff like this so that others can understand, it is definitely something you must come to realize on your own with your intuition.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #293
beldazar

Sniper that was very clear and understandable and makes a lot of sense.

I'm not too sure on the sun/phallic worship any more, I was, but not any more. There are domes and temples all over the place too. Church doorways symbolising the vulva (or pineal gland and 'Mary' worship everywhere. A good book to read on that subject is the goddess the Grail and the Holy lodge by Alan Butler.
Also it's not just the sun and the Moon that are being worshipped, it's ALL the 7 planets/chakras and I have a thread on that too, the Magic 7.

Also you will find a lot of concealed moon worship going on. To make a point on that here's another thread I made. (Just trying to show you where I'm coming from, not 'self-promoting)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146329

I have absolutely no doubt that they try to keep us locked into the left brain though.

Maybe this is the problem? Polarity. David Icke has done a great talk about this but unfortunately it's for premier subscribers only. I watched it last night. I thought it was very good! He mentions this 'polarity' as the hack.

Old 21-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #294
beldazar

GOLDEN and MILKY WHITE
Quote:
JOSEPH and MARY are also WITHIN you

On either side of the thalamus is a gland known as the Pineal, on the posterior, and the Pituitary on the anterior side of the Thalamus. The PINEAL cone shaped body secrets melatonin and serotonin and its color is a deep yellow, or golden in appearance.

The pituitary gland secretes hormones that are milky white in appearance, and the fluids from both of these endocrine glands come from the same source, the CLAUSTRUM, which means barrier or cloister, and is referred to as cloister for the very good reason that a PRECIOUS and HOLY thing is secreted there.

The "land flowing with milk and honey" It's the brain.

The pinecone gland or pine-al gland, oh! look what the catholic church has been hiding.

Matt 6:22 "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light,(God)."
http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot....home-page.html

Last edited by beldazar; 21-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.