Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #20001
voodoo8

Has anyone got a full copy of the Daily Mail from Wednesday 16th, February 2000?

The front page reads "These four brother's were horrifically abused in care. Two were to die in torment. Yesterday and inquiry concluded that , in all, 650 children - appallingly let down by social workers - were victims of Britain's worst ever peodophile scandal.. that 40 of the monsters are still at large. BETRAYAL."

It includes a highly sympathetic article on Steve Messham "my tormented childhood, by the boy known as 28"

There's a scanned copy on this blog (which I recommend reading) http://ynysmam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1....html?spref=tw

Last edited by voodoo8; 20-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
voodoo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #20002
chillyheat
Banned

Not sure if anyone else has seen the photo of Savile drinking a cup of tea in 1976. It states 1976 on the cup. Fucked if I can find it again.....Anyway, what struck me in the photo, is that he does not have bleached blonde hair(only on the tips of hair). My apologies for not saving it, but it is the only pic I have seen him without bleached hair...
chillyheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #20003
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
At one time I was on a U course with a man names "Sam" who spoke of Satanism rings in Cookstown in Northern Ireland, Sam spoke about the babies being bred for sacrifice. The Mothers being sex slaves and of course none of these children were ever registered!

There are countless numbers of these girls and their babies being used for Satanic sacrifice yearly and not only in this country!

D.
Agreed. The further reading you do, the more horrors you discover.

What I have discovered more shocking is the blase way that some historical fiction books records this stuff as a matter of record of the times even though the main topic in itself is fictionalised. Scary stuff.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #20004
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Thumbs up

:d:d:d
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracon View Post
brilliant :d
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #20005
56cheffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post

i think the main clues are going to come from the man himself straight from the horses mouth
the bloke was such a conceited arsehole he just couldnt help himself spouting off about this and that i think the way to go is gathering as many different interviews, quotes and soundbytes from him as possible, the devil is in the details, even in the louis theroux program you got the feeling he was revealing far more about him and his life than he should have but he just couldnt stop himself. the man was a gobshite
It would be interesting to know/see what ended up on the editors cutting room floor when Louis Theroux made that programme!
56cheffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #20006
chillyheat
Banned

Who remember's Jimmy Savile
It dates back to 2005, but there is mention of his home being on through the keyhole.....

The year before last, we stayed in a hotel in Bournemouth that was directly opposite the block of flats where Jimmy Savile has a holiday home! But we didn't see him! It was featured on Through the Keyhole a few years ago too.

Did anyone see the show. I will add the link as there is a lot of snippets of info.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/board.../thread/819209
chillyheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #20007
o_rourke

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillyheat View Post
Not sure if anyone else has seen the photo of Savile drinking a cup of tea in 1976. It states 1976 on the cup. Fucked if I can find it again.....Anyway, what struck me in the photo, is that he does not have bleached blonde hair(only on the tips of hair). My apologies for not saving it, but it is the only pic I have seen him without bleached hair...
Been looking at B & W images and found this relating to a Guardian article with a pic in it. Don't think this is the one you are looking for though.

Article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...sted-for-years
Old 20-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #20008
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
It dates back to 2005, but there is mention of his home being on through the keyhole.....

The year before last, we stayed in a hotel in Bournemouth that was directly opposite the block of flats where Jimmy Savile has a holiday home! But we didn't see him! It was featured on Through the Keyhole a few years ago too.

Did anyone see the show. I will add the link as there is a lot of snippets of info.

It was produced by Noel Gay Television,virtually impossible to find any clips from the shows.Noel Gay only distribute the odd documentary every now and again these days.They didnt archive a lot of their output and have been criticised quite a bit for that.They do however still run their showbusiness agency{chris barry,red dwarf is on their books**but even trimmed that down afew years ago ditching a lot of their old unproductive clients{like Esther Rancid!!**about the same time that they fell out of favour with the new management style of the BBC.{who they used to be hand in glove with,supplying them with a lot of big named stars**Good luck trying to find any savile clips...theyre rare as rocking horse shit.Your best bet would be possibly to write to the estate of Bob Monkhouse or to the national tv archives{i believe Bobs massive collection og uk videotaped programmes archive was to be donated to them,if my memory serves me right.**

Last edited by thehuntergatherer; 20-11-2012 at 01:25 PM.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #20009
thentherewere4

Default Thentherewere4 ttw4 ttwfour

Quote:
The Guardian published the picture. If this is the one I can't see 1976 on the cup. The original is available at the pic library credit.

I have enhanced the contrast to show hair shades.

Last edited by thentherewere4; 21-11-2012 at 10:21 AM.
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #20010
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret66mechanism View Post
Sorry if iv misled you but its not my blog
Thanks for clarifying - I'd thought it was your blog too. It was very powerful, and extremely sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret66mechanism View Post
1000s tweet McAlpine was accused in unbroadcast section of Newsnight

In repsonse to the threats made to twitterers by Lord McAlpine and his lawyers, the following tweet has gone viral.

FROM DAVID ICKE -
Please Tweet (and get others to Retweet) the following:
I hear that Lord McAlpine is the man that Steve Messham named in an unbroadcast part of his interview with the BBC. #McAlpine #DavidIcke
It has the benefit that not a single word of this statement is not true or can be challenged as not being true or is libellous in any way because it is all in the public arena.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1...ccused-in.html
What does 'gone viral' mean please?

Quote:
I've seen a few. I also saw a clip somewhere where Savile says he used to dye his hair different colours every week, how true that is I've no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
Great interview. I may be in a minority but I've always liked Brand. Less so now than before he went off to Hollywood, admittedly, but he does at least seem more open minded than most of the celeb types.
I don't dislike him as a person, rather a bit irritated at his constant need to be the centre of attention and get laughs. Anyway, he's certainly searching and asking some of the right questions imo, so good luck to him. I certainly couldn't see him as the 'new Savile' as someone asked earlier. Off-topic now (sorry), but another vid of him talking about group consciousness and all other sorts:

Right, back to Savile and his incredibly close relationship with the government and the royals...

Last edited by hangthedj; 20-11-2012 at 01:26 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #20011
shakerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post
Good pics.... Thanks Bracon.... Can't do it with i sod...

Here's an interview with the usual savilesque anecdotes re. Royals and pope...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...nch-maids.html

Quote...

'....So, finally, what about his reputation as a professional exaggerator — is there any truth in that?
‘Absolutely not,’ he says with a beady glint. ‘All I do is tell the truth — the trouble it that odd things seem to happen around me...'

Tell me about it....

‘As a single man, provided it’s ­perfectly legal and I’m not hurting anyone, I don’t mind being used by women.’ Used? For sex?

‘Yes, used for anything. I don’t like to disappoint anybody.’

He once said: ‘I am like a sewing machine needle that goes in here and goes in there; but I am also the eminence grise: the grey, ­shadowy figure in the background. The thing about me is I get things done and I work undercover.’

It’s hard to imagine Sir Jimmy doing anything undercover, and as we settle down to tea and cake, the stories come thick and fast.

By JANE FRYER - Daily Fail
Old 20-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #20012
bracon

Quote:

It's mentioned a bit here.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...e-1266762.html

Quote:
One of the guests who consented to have his property exposed to the refined Bostonian taste buds of Loyd Grossman in the comeback show was Sir James Savile. But no amount of Ks can cover up for the fact that this show looks like it's trespassing, especially when the notoriously chaste Sir James used the guest slot to reinvent himself as a nine-times-a-night Lothario. "What are you going to do next in your life?" asked the ever penetrative Sir David. "Anybody I can lay my hands on," replied Sir James.

Last edited by bracon; 20-11-2012 at 01:26 PM.
bracon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #20013
profnix

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo8 View Post
Has anyone got a full copy of the Daily Mail from Wednesday 16th, February 2000?

The front page reads "These four brother's were horrifically abused in care. Two were to die in torment. Yesterday and inquiry concluded that , in all, 650 children - appallingly let down by social workers - were victims of Britain's worst ever peodophile scandal.. that 40 of the monsters are still at large. BETRAYAL."

It includes a highly sympathetic article on Steve Messham "my tormented childhood, by the boy known as 28"

There's a scanned copy on this blog (which I recommend reading) http://ynysmam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1....html?spref=tw
It isn't available at the DMV online archive. Funnily enough. But you could access it here http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-109645397.html
profnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #20014
moran73

Hello

I've been reading this forum over a year now and have followed this particular thread since the first page.

This is my first post however and I was spurred into actually joining the forum last thursday when i saw how much mcalpine was going to receive out of our pockets the day before the BBC broadscast its annual CIN celebrity advert. My daughter is 9 and is very conscientious for her age but still likes to watch the telefons escpecially to do with children and although i was my usually ranty self i didnt fully explain my true disgust with CIN this year.

What angered mostly was the lip service that revolting idiot wogan paid to "recent events" without doing what any other human would do and using the name of the culprit. Couldnt they have used this years broadcast to really try and make amends. Anyway, i nearly puked when, after the segment about the charity that provides beds, cookers etc for those "deserving poor" (wogans words) when wogan made his comment about no child should be without a warm clean bed. This from a man who for years earned thousands from "hosting" CIN but was apparently totally unaware of it. Of course when he found out he made sure he was never paid again. Like thats believable.

What i also found interesting about this years CIN was how it illustrates how in bed all the broadcasters are; considering it was a BBC show it seemed they made all their bookings for their acts via simon cowells talent agency.

i know this may be off topic and i've not added anything of any weight to this thread but just wanted to finally make a contribution, if only an opinion.

This may be on topic - my local paper publishes the latest on this scandal and its surrounding propaganda on the odd page and its lettes page is yet to publish a letter addressing anything on the subject but reading between the lines i seem to see get mixed messages from it.

A few weeks ago when posters were discussing viles arsonist tendencies and how fire seems to be a running theme in getting rid of those big mouthes the friday edition of my paper seemed to be riddled with stories concerning fires. My wife agreed - there was at least 2 differing stories on fires on each of the first 10 or so pages. These ranged from stories about fire stations closing, pensioners being rescued from housefires, vandals setting fire to empty buildings and even one about an attack on a care home.

Then last night the whole of the front page was taken up with the story that Bhams care homes (and we all know how well they look after children) had repeatedly lost children (through them running away etc) but Ofsted still gave them a rating of outstanding.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ces-new-317686
moran73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #20015
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
How convenient. Her Twitter's off air because she was apparently hacked

And The Telegraph is reporting she's being sued by McAlpine. Since when did receiving a letter...or being threatened with being about to receive a letter...qualify as being sued? You're only officially being sued once a complaint is actually filed with a court.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...pid-woman.html
she knows her part in the game has been rumbled!
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #20016
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Yes I was one to watch these horror movies and had such dreadful nightmares from them.

Yes I walked past my son's former school last Friday and was horrified at the children there wearing their night clothes. What were they playing at? There must have been some circular if lots of other schools did the same thing. Fortunately my younger sons' school was doing spotty clothes, well not him, he just wore play clothes.
I would really like to know what the hell is wrong with parents these days for allowing their children to wear night-clothes to school???
Sex education at primary schools seriously needs addressing. The 'opt out' option is absolutely no good. I don't know what's wrong with people these days, lost the ability to think.
Yes, of course - school trains us not to think - not to question! The parents have all already gone through the system and have effectively been lobotomised. However, I was equally well trained once and have now re-educated myself. University helped because it helped me to see that everything is propaganda. Since then, I can't read a newspaper "story" without dissecting it to see what the agenda is. My faculty was predominantly Marxist by the way - I'm sure this is the case elsewhere - which is why these University educated people are so easily sucked into Common Purpose.

Anyway - the BBC - we've been trained to think of it as our benevolent "Aunty Beeb" - it is more like the Wicked Uncle Ernie in the Who song! A big fat corrupt perverted propaganda machine.

Children in Need - psyops - psychological warfare against our children.

Remember - the boys at Bryn Estyn had to report to Peter Howarth's flat in their pyjamas - making it all the easier to molest them. Not just physically - psychologically - the clothes you wear affect your confidence. All those children at school in their pyjamas last week were very vulnerable.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #20017
big brother
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
Yes, of course - school trains us not to think - not to question! The parents have all already gone through the system and have effectively been lobotomised. However, I was equally well trained once and have now re-educated myself. University helped because it helped me to see that everything is propaganda. Since then, I can't read a newspaper "story" without dissecting it to see what the agenda is. My faculty was predominantly Marxist by the way - I'm sure this is the case elsewhere - which is why these University educated people are so easily sucked into Common Purpose.

Anyway - the BBC - we've been trained to think of it as our benevolent "Aunty Beeb" - it is more like the Wicked Uncle Ernie in the Who song! A big fat corrupt perverted propaganda machine.

http://youtu.be/hFhO7EU08Tg

Children in Need - psyops - psychological warfare against our children.

Remember - the boys at Bryn Estyn had to report to Peter Howarth's flat in their pyjamas - making it all the easier to molest them. Not just physically - psychologically - the clothes you wear affect your confidence. All those children at school in their pyjamas last week were very vulnerable.
school=mind control. Get them out and teach them to think for themselves.Its the best thing you could do
big brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #20018
jo_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
[
The Romans weren't thefirst to rule here ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravda View Post
Gosh I was just going to post about Avebury too, we went there on a school trip when I was 11 and I had the WEIRDEST feeling, like I was in some kind of vortex when I was standing in the middle of the big stone circle. The whole thing really freaked me out...I wonder what really went on there, Druid child sacrifice maybe? I have since tried to research what the Druids got up to in their stone circles, the modern druids always deny human sacrifice. Would be interesting to know more...
Look, if you people really want to sift through the bullshit and deception that we have been fed, then you need to understand hat we were fed deception by the romans/ christians.

The romans were the first to rule here!

Before them we lived HAPPILY in families and communities. Everyone had enough land to grow all that they needed. The Earth energy long barrows and stone circles and fire beacon hills were used by the Pagans/ Druids/ Natural folk of England to keep the energy lines clear and clean which gives us fertile land and healthy crops and people!
Any talk of SACRIFICING in the sacred places is ABSOLUTE TOTAL BULLSHIT put out by the romans/ christians.

Remember the sea around this country helped to keep us protected. I swear we didn't 'fall' until the stinking romans turned up. Then things got bloody and major disinfo put out. And we've been enslaved ever since.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #20019
jo_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
school=mind control. Get them out and teach them to think for themselves.Its the best thing you could do
Home -education all the way!!

Keep your kids safe and sane!
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #20020
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
Hope you enjoyed this video...My friend and I organised this event....
It was good to have Brian join us for the day and a good way to inform our local community.....
Thank you - I really learned a lot from it. I hadn't come across Gerrish until last week. I'm fairly new to all this and find I don't have the time to immerse myself in research as much as I'd like. Gerrish has a way of condensing arguments and presenting facts in a very simple way. My instincts and my personal experience tell me that he is speaking the truth.

I've seen another video about NLP by Gerrish - I've been a victim of it and can tell you it really does work. Especially if it's used in conjunction with other psychological weapons and/or hypnosis. What is going on in Bridgend is staggering. They are being deliberately targeted by something very evil.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 20-11-2012 at 01:48 PM.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote