Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 26-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #61
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Humble beginings in this country ?? WTF are you talking about?
This country has the most violent, bloody and barbaric past imaginable.
I don't subscribe to the liberal, pc, intellectual nonsense, I'm a realist.
There was nothing intellectual in the creation of the foundations of our society. It was an unholly and poisonous alliance between Royalty, the church and the government/ tax system.

That unholly alliance still exists and controls the serfs today.
Throughout history the royal family have been a poisonous and murderous evil bunch of sycho's. That is their bloodline !
Nothing changed.
I was actually on about humble as in was not born from aristocracy. Dude it all fine and dandy blaming the rulers but to be personally honest I blame the people. If they aren't willing to rise up or in fact liked being over lorded then I couldn't give a rats fuck. It was the people that provided them with freemasonry. The elites and intellectuals all part of the status quo jumped boat and it became a elitist organization that extended its tenacles into all aspects that are important within society in order to preserve the status quo.

I was going to write a better argument as I am no apologist of royals and see eye to eye with you on this but it would turn into a essay.

Product of environment and the times.....Sure the west still sucks but it has come a long way from that crap. Royals don't run jack shit now all of their influence is maintaining only one aspect of the status quo.

Tax exemption, taxes and maintenance of their property.

PS> Royals are just human....And as you know their where other humans on the planet too in the same shoes. Such a environment isn't exactly conducive to one's health. Initially to some culture they would have felt superior hence they exploited. Others like in europe they feared. This kind of mindset existed for fucksake even a white working class guy might still think he is superior to what he would deem niggers.

PSS> Yes they do feel superior to the underlings but that is us and them mentality at play....It would effect the best of us. Studies have been done on this and entire armies run on the right indoctrination based of such studies. I actually tried to get into reading the guardian but found it somewhat boring and unreal how they intellectualize imperial pursuits with a large smattering of dishonesty. And the people reading it probably think they are real clever too. Ahhh such is life

Last edited by inversedivinity; 26-07-2012 at 08:38 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #62
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by icxc View Post
As usually from people loving masonry - only one big zero in the response.
I took the time to write you a response, but I guess you're incapable of keeping up.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #63
busa

If you want to know how obsessive the system is about control in this country I can tell you.

There is a massive biker meeting at Bassetts Pole on the A38 outside Birmingham on tuesday nights in the summer and up to 4000 bikes turn out.
All styles, its just an all comers chill out zone. Its not a political meeting or a gathering of 1%ers or anything other than a bunch of people chilling out.

Yet three counties police forces regularly try to break this meeting up and fail.
They waste thousands of pounds on operations to clamp down and stop the meeting. They don't like people gathering in groups !!!

Every tuesday night there are plain clothes coppers there just earwigging and gathering data on bikers. They use their own motorcycles and claim massess of expenses for new clothing and overtime and eating out etc.
Just so they can spy on a group of regular bikers.

I was followed all the way from Balsall Common by the police chopper one night flying rightover my head the fucking wasters. When I pulled up at Bassets and got off my bike, he was hovering right over my head so I looked up and gave him the bird.... wankers.

I knew he was following me so I kept it legal all the way.

People in the UK have no idea of how much of an obsessive control regime we live in and its getting a lot worse.

My group of bike mates were targetted by plain clothes on bikes for a long time. But the deadhads coppers were so thick it was 100% obvious they were coppers. Some of these were senior officers but they stood out like a sore thumb.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #64
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
I was actually on about humble as in was not born from aristocracy. Dude it all fine and dandy blaming the rulers but to be personally honest I blame the people. If they aren't willing to rise up or in fact liked being over lorded then I couldn't give a rats fuck. It was the people that provided them with freemasonry. The elites and intellectuals all part of the status quo jumped boat and it became a elitist organization that extended its tenacles into all aspects that are important within society in order to preserve the status quo.

I was going to write a better argument as I am no apologist of royals and see eye to eye with you on this but it would turn into a essay.

Product of environment and the times.....Sure the west still sucks but it has come a long way from that crap. Royals don't run jack shit now all of their influence is maintaining only one aspect of the status quo.

Tax exemption, taxes and maintenance of their property.

PS> Royals are just human....And as you know their where other humans on the planet too in the same shoes. Such a environment isn't exactly conducive to one's health. Initially to some culture they would have felt superior hence they exploited. Others like in europe they feared. This kind of mindset existed for fucksake even a white working class guy might still think he is superior to what he would deem niggers.

PSS> Yes they do feel superior to the underlings but that is us and them mentality at play....It would effect the best of us. Studies have been done on this and entire armies run on the right indoctrination based of such studies. I actually tried to get into reading the guardian but found it somewhat boring and unreal how they intellectualize imperial pursuits with a large smattering of dishonesty. And the people reading it probably think they are real clever too. Ahhh such is life
Yeah the elite blame the people, they call us useless eaters. Thats why they want to cull us.

If the poeple started a civil war right now with hand guns and rioting and sticks and stones, the weapons and might they have against to use against us would destroy any uprising. It was exactly the same back then.... it is the upper echelons of our society who are the fuckwits and corrupt, rich, drug taking, drunken, interbreeders.

.................. as we say lowlifes with money.

Old 26-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #65
inversedivinity

Quote:
If you want to know how obsessive the system is about control in this country I can tell you.

There is a massive biker meeting at Bassetts Pole on the A38 outside Birmingham on tuesday nights in the summer and up to 4000 bikes turn out.
All styles, its just an all comers chill out zone. Its not a political meeting or a gathering of 1%ers or anything other than a bunch of people chilling out.

Yet three counties police forces regularly try to break this meeting up and fail.
They waste thousands of pounds on operations to clamp down and stop the meeting. They don't like people gathering in groups !!!

Every tuesday night there are plain clothes coppers there just earwigging and gathering data on bikers. They use their own motorcycles and claim massess of expenses for new clothing and overtime and eating out etc.
Just so they can spy on a group of regular bikers.

I was followed all the way from Balsall Common by the police chopper one night flying rightover my head the fucking wasters. When I pulled up at Bassets and got off my bike, he was hovering right over my head so I looked up and gave him the bird.... wankers.

I knew he was following me so I kept it legal all the way.

People in the UK have no idea of how much of an obsessive control regime we live in and its getting a lot worse.

My group of bike mates were targetted by plain clothes on bikes for a long time. But the deadhads coppers were so thick it was 100% obvious they were coppers. Some of these were senior officers but they stood out like a sore thumb.
Control is a illusion. I mean if the whole thing goes belly up like it is going to. The yanks are clamping down with a vengeance your government probably get jealous and want to do the same. Perfect example of arrogant twats who don't really pay attention to their history all that well or they are busy wanking to soviet Russia. Could be the latter.

Problem with that is Brits and Yanks I don't think will put up with that sort of shit indefinitely. I mean you never heard of such draconian over the top procedure occuring in the US during the 1930s depression. Instead people came together and got through that shit. But cock knockers on top think coming down like a ton of bricks is going to cow the population when I feel its actually going to let anger build and simmer.

Total shitstorm and when it is a proper shit storm sure the army can suppress and kill folks but eventually as it spirals out of control well in the US they are going after the guns and jesus some guys there have literally got mini arsenals so they can shoot back.

In short rant over, I believe if they don't miraculously turn this around or find a proper external enemy that the mob can get around to hating(sorry man but this is common folks for you in mass) the elites will be going bye bye.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #66
inversedivinity

Quote:
Yeah the elite blame the people, they call us useless eaters. Thats why they want to cull us.

If the poeple started a civil war right now with hand guns and rioting and sticks and stones, the weapons and might they have against to use against us would destroy any uprising. It was exactly the same back then.... it is the upper echelons of our society who are the fuckwits and corrupt, rich, drug taking, drunken, interbreeders.

.................. as we say lowlifes with money.
Dude man that is bullshit....That crap they want you to believe....Enough people can always maul them...Sure look at how much they got deployed at the olympics now picture if a entire country rose up they run outta bullets by the time folks got to them.....Once them folks got to them they'd be torn limb from limb.....Next thing the fucking army yellows out it doesn't want to fight its own people. Government is toppled. God help the elites lol.#

Why you think they coming down with the ten ton hammer early, Personally I think they are shitting themselves because the financial mess isn't over and is about to get worse.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #67
busa

inversdivinity, I'm not rowing with you really, I'm just pressing my views.

I hate the class and elitist system in this country. But I am no commie or lefty either, I don't support the 2 1/2 party state or any other political party.

I am no inverted snob either. I'm just a feet on gound skilled guy who earned his way to working at the top of the professions. I have worked closely with members of the House of Lords for their companies and on their personal homes, in my professional capacity. Two very seperate parts of my life: my work and my beliefs, has to be that way.

You have to live and work within the system. But it doesn't mean your mind is part of it.

Old 26-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #68
inversedivinity

Quote:
inversdivinity, I'm not rowing with you really, I'm just pressing my views.

I hate the class and elitist system in this country. But I am no commie or lefty either, I don't support the 2 1/2 party state or any other political party.

I am no inverted snob either. I'm just a feet on gound skilled guy who earned his way to working at the top of the professions. I have worked closely with members of the House of Lords for their companies and on their personal homes, in my professional capacity. Two very seperate parts of my life: my work and my beliefs, has to be that way.

You have to live and work within the system. But it doesn't mean your mind is part of it.
True but they better fix the system is all I am saying. They robbed everyone blind but they better provide jobs cause I know sure as hell they'll never conscript anyone to go kill no yellow man.
Old 26-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #69
busa

Quote:
Dude man that is bullshit....That crap they want you to believe....Enough people can always maul them...Sure look at how much they got deployed at the olympics now picture if a entire country rose up they run outta bullets by the time folks got to them.....Once them folks got to them they'd be torn limb from limb.....Next thing the fucking army yellows out it doesn't want to fight its own people. Government is toppled. God help the elites lol.#

Why you think they coming down with the ten ton hammer early, Personally I think they are shitting themselves because the financial mess isn't over and is about to get worse.
Again, I am just a realist. I am not frightened of having a go.
But logistically, all they have to do is blow up the main water supply points in the UK or stop the petrol supply to the pumps or blow up a few key electrical substations and how long before the sheep cave in ?

3 days with no drinking water and its over.

Logistics?

Old 26-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #70
busa

Quote:
True but they better fix the system is all I am saying. They robbed everyone blind but they better provide jobs cause I know sure as hell they'll never conscript anyone to go kill no yellow man.
They have nothing to fix, they are instigating their plans.

Old 26-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #71
inversedivinity

Quote:
They have nothing to fix, they are instigating their plans.
How can they be moving towards world government if the yanks aren't going to introduce their currency plus they would need to burst canada and mexico before that.

Also the Chinese and Russians no one seems to factor them two wild cards into the game at all. Everyone just says "oh they are in the nwo as well" You do realise that the NWO is mostly a western centric ideal which is quite obviously going to be based on western values and god knows how capitalism would work in such a system.

Capitalism on paper sounds like a really sexy system if it was actually practiced properly but in reality it depends on monopolization(pretty much crushing the spirit of the whole thing) and exploitation in order to constantly provide profit.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #72
busa

Quote:
How can they be moving towards world government if the yanks aren't going to introduce their currency plus they would need to burst canada and mexico before that.

Also the Chinese and Russians no one seems to factor them two wild cards into the game at all. Everyone just says "oh they are in the nwo as well" You do realise that the NWO is mostly a western centric ideal which is quite obviously going to be based on western values and god knows how capitalism would work in such a system.

Capitalism on paper sounds like a really sexy system if it was actually practiced properly but in reality it depends on monopolization(pretty much crushing the spirit of the whole thing) and exploitation in order to constantly provide profit.
The earth changes are happening so fast now and its only a question of time before the big ones start. They are turning the screws of control to maintain the status quo until the elite are ready to fuck off to their refuges leaving everyone else to it with no knowledge or understanding of why the planet has gone tits up.

There is no political solution to the cycle of major earth changes.
Whether people believe in the Mayan business or pole shift or Nibiru or its HAARP, its all happening now. The planet is fucked !

Next big earth quake will be ? Or sequence of big earthquakes will start?

We all know on here that Fukushima alone is an ELE. Enough to cull most of us.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #73
icxc
Inactive

@busa

I think you are to much obsessed by some secret powers behind the world. No no, my boy, there is just a pure power of idiots in a form of money and military. There is NOT any other secret knowledge. You have read to much fairy tales books and watched so many Youtube clips. There is NOTHING secret. Use your pure intellect, as Imanuell Kant did.
I would like to see the secret power of that guys you are talking about just by letting them sitting alone in a Libyan desert, without their money and industry. And to see their mystery and their secret knowledge and power. Everything above I can apply for masons, and as I said there is NOT a mystery, just blind people getting brainwashed.

@ksigmason
I don't know if you are a real mason or not. But some non-truth claims are said.

1. You say that masonry is NOT anti-christian. You can mention in the Lodge the names of Osiris, Shiva, Tor and other "gods", but can you mention Jesus Christos. Can you finish your speech in the Lodge by saying "in the name of Jesus Christ"? You can't, but you CAN say in the name of Mohammad, Osiris or such. Try do this. You will be punished.

2. If you don't do anything outside of the Law, why do you need to be secret? My company must provide for the state everything they ask. But the Lodge can't reveal its members, hierarchy, activities, flow of money and economic listing. Nothing. Maffia is on that level too.

3. You haven't probably entered a higher degree of Masonry. As I said, if you are in masonry you have stepped on the foot mine. You need to lie. Can you tell to your wife, your children what you do in the Lodge? No. If she asks you: have you given an oath with a sword on your neck, you will say - NO.

4. Having a sword on your neck is not brainwashing with fear? Maybe not anymore, you entered other degrees, i can guess what happens later..

5. It is complete and directly lie that you don't have to help your brother mason despite the state Law. You don't answer completely. Please answer completely. You will either be a free-man by saying the truth or be a true-mason by telling the lie. So the question is: in your degree, will you help your brother mason, except if he committed murder or rape, even so that your help is not legal by state? Yes or no?
..But you will learn some other secrets by entering the 13°. You will be learnt that even murder or rape is committed you have to help.

5. By true masonic order, it is not allowed for women, black, children, poor, deaf, mentally sick etc to be masons. So far enough about an order talking about morality. God or knowledge of God (The Holy Trinity) is not in your hands. God loves all people, and Jesus Christos can be close to any soul if it opens.

6. Telling that OTO and Illuminati has nothing to do with masonry is the fault. As everywhere said, the true beliefs of Masonry and their illegal activity is NOT revealed at the entrance. If you are 1° or 2° or so, you really don't have a clue what happens. Indoctrination is slow and firm is the brainwashing. OTO is definitely a higher degree of Masonry. You will start practicing some crazy things around 13°. OTO has keys for opening the secrets of Masonry by sex-magic. Be careful.

7. Critically reading "Moral and Dogma" with would be very helpful for you.
icxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #74
ksigmason

Quote:
@ksigmason
I don't know if you are a real mason or not.
I am.

Quote:
1. You say that masonry is NOT anti-christian.
I do say such things.

Quote:
You can mention in the Lodge the names of Osiris, Shiva, Tor and other "gods", but can you mention Jesus Christos. Can you finish your speech in the Lodge by saying "in the name of Jesus Christ"? You can't, but you CAN say in the name of Mohammad, Osiris or such. Try do this. You will be punished.
Actually none of these names are ever mentioned in Lodge, so your point is mute.

Quote:
2. If you don't do anything outside of the Law, why do you need to be secret?
Honestly, IMO, the biggest reason for our secrecy is the bigotry and persecution of governments (monarchies) and the followers of intolerant faith pushed us into it. Today, the vitues and ideals perpetuated by the Masons don't seem so radical, but back in the day talking of liberty, of constitutional government, and of basic human freedoms would have earned one the death penalty or at least serious jail time.

Today, we have the right to assemble as we see fit and particularly since we own the property we meet on.

Quote:
But the Lodge can't reveal its members, hierarchy, activities, flow of money and economic listing. Nothing. Maffia is on that level too.
No, we're a non-profit, private organization. in the US at least, the Constitution guarantees our right to exist without interference, particularly interference from the government.

The members have a right to privacy and unless for sufficient reason the Lodges and Grand Lodges cannot reveal the members identity without permission. IMO, too many people think they are entitled to know everything about everyone's business (nosy parkers and busy bodies all of them).

Our hierarchy is well known. Just look at the multitude of websites that list who is in charge. We make it well known for some of our activities, but for many of our charities, we're not seeking the lime light, we're doing it because it is right, not for approval. We file our taxes, but again, all of our money comes from within our own ranks and from private donation. Again, it is none of your business. Most Masonic bodies are registered in their state and that is easy to find, you just have to know where to look.

I don't know why you feel you have such entitlements, but you don't. Your rights end where mine begin.

Quote:
3. You haven't probably entered a higher degree of Masonry.
Check my signature block then come back to me. I'll help you decipher:

PM/WM (AF&AM): I'm a Past Master of my home Lodge and current Master of the Lodge of Research here in Idaho. I'm also a member of a historic Lodge and chairman or member of a few Grand Lodge committees.

GM1V (RAM): I'm a Grand officer in the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho, which also means I've presided over a Chapter of Royal Arch Masons. I also work on various committees at the Grand Chapter and I assist in a committtee for General Grand Chapter, Royal Arch Masons, International.

TIM (R&SM): I'm the Master of a Council of Royal & Select Masters (or Cryptic Masons). I've worked on various committees for the Grand Council/

GEN (KT): I'm the Generalissimo, I know, which comes from the Italian words meaning "General of the highest order". This position is 2nd in command in the Commandery of Knights Templar. I assist with the Idaho Supplement for the Knights Templar magazine, but I declined being the Editor.

I'm also a member of the Ohio Asylum of Research as a lifetime, charter member.

SENT (YRSCNA): I'm the Sentinel (door guard) for the York Rite College (an invitation-only organization for those who are strong with ritual work and education), but I give the lecture and I alternate with the Grand Governor of Idaho with doing the conferral in the 2nd section. I'm also working on the Companion Adept of the Temple (newly established educational program), but I am making some changes that I'm going to submit to the Education Committee to reform the program.

32° (AASR): With no offense to my Scottish Rite Brethren, I was slightly disappointed with the degrees and the meetings. The research into these degrees is fascinating, but I find the York Rite much more interesting. Of the two Rites, I'm glad I joined the York Rite first before going to the Scottish Rite. In this body though I sit as the Prelate (Chaplain) of the Lodge of Perfection. I also have a part in the 4th and 31st degrees, and I have just been asked to take over the ritual for Maundy (sp?) Thursday.

AP (OES): As Associate Patron, I sit as advisor to the woman 2nd in command for the Chapter. I'm not as active in this body as I should be, but I do have a busy plate.

F (GCR): The Grand College of Rites is a research organization dedicated to the preserving the history and rituals of defunct and inactive Masonic orders. Any Master Mason may join this if they so wish.

KC (RCC): I'm a newly initiated member of the Red Cross of Constantine (an invitation-only body stemmed from the Royal Arch body). I have only received one of the orders and will receive two more this next spring.

I have been approached to join other invitation-only bodies, but of those I have had no time to go as they don't exist in Idaho so I must travel out of state.

Quote:
As I said, if you are in masonry you have stepped on the foot mine. You need to lie.
I don't need to lie nor am I on a foot mine. I have given only my honest word on here and other forums.

Quote:
Can you tell to your wife, your children what you do in the Lodge? No. If she asks you: have you given an oath with a sword on your neck, you will say - NO.
I don't have kids or a wife, but I've talked with my girlfriends about what goes on. I haven't broken my oaths, but there is much to say without damaging my integrity and fidelity.

To tell them that I have never had a sword to my neck in any Masonic ceremony would not be lying as I have not. That is just truth there. The more you discuss, the more I see you really don't have a strong grasp on the ceremonies and rituals of Freemasonry, but that is to be expected. What you read will only take you so far without actual experience.

Quote:
4. Having a sword on your neck is not brainwashing with fear? Maybe not anymore, you entered other degrees, i can guess what happens later..
As I said before, nowhere in Masonry have I had a sword put to my neck. If you think this occurs, what degree or body?

Quote:
5. It is complete and directly lie that you don't have to help your brother mason despite the state Law.
I had an interesting discussion the other day with some Masons from my Lodge to include a Past Grand Master of Idaho about such things as you assert. If such a Brother has committed any kind of heinous crimes they would not be a worthy Brother as they have violated the charges given to them in the 1st Degree where it states to be a good citizen who obeys the laws of the land. Too many forget about the charges we Masons give to each other at the end of the degree and that the degrees of the Scottish Rite do not trump the degrees of other bodies.

Quote:
You will either be a free-man by saying the truth or be a true-mason by telling the lie.
I am both, as many are, as these two are not exclusive to each other.

Quote:
5. By true masonic order, it is not allowed for women, black, children, poor, deaf, mentally sick etc to be masons.
We're a fraternity so we allow only men to join, but there are women only bodies within Freemasonry. We do allow black men to join, but some Grand Lodges still have some practices that I say are not Masonic, but they are far and fading. If much of our work is spread mouth-to-ear how can a deaf man join? You have to pay money to join and be a member in good standing, so if you cannot pay you cannot stay. I hardly qualify as rich, in fact, I am pulling maybe around $1,500 a month this year, but I still find ways to pay all of my dues. Why allow someone who doesn't have the mind to memorize our work or capable of understanding it. Nor do we say that we're against just mentally sick, but we're against mad men which IMO includes bigots, fascists, tyrants, and fanatics. In my state, I feel no shame for our membership requirements.

Quote:
6. Telling that OTO and Illuminati has nothing to do with masonry is the fault.
Well they don't. They are both irrelevant when discussing Freemasonry.

Quote:
If you are 1° or 2° or so, you really don't have a clue what happens.
I'm so glad a non-member is telling me how things operate in the groups I belong to, and yes I've gone beyond the 1st and 2nd degree. lol

Quote:
OTO is definitely a higher degree of Masonry.
Negative. I've actually gone and met with members of the OTO, none of them are Masons or have a strong grasp on our Order. I have met one man who was a member of both, but he was barely a Master Mason, but had been in the OTO for some time. He eventually demitted from the OTO.

Quote:
You will start practicing some crazy things around 13°.
Not really.

Quote:
OTO has keys for opening the secrets of Masonry by sex-magic.
No it doesn't.

Quote:
7. Critically reading "Moral and Dogma" with would be very helpful for you.
I now have over 4 copies and have read Morals & Dogma in its entirety. I've also studied the book and then dissected the individual rituals in my own personal research. In fact, I'm even writing a book on the American Rite (or more commonly known as the York Rite) that comprehensively covers the history, symbolism, rituals, and lectures of each degree. I do a great amount of research, some of which I try to pass on via a blog. I'm in several research orders and I firmly believe in strong research and analysis of any order I belong to.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 06-08-2012 at 11:27 PM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #75
mistressmason
Banned

@icxc

What an absolute load of waffle!! LOL!!

But allow me to thank you for the joy of laughter you bring!!
mistressmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #76
eastbeast

Well done ksig, sadly there will be another one along any moment soon who will spout the same boring lies and drivel.

What always makes me laugh is the 'You don't know, you are too low down, only the 33rd degree know the truth'.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #77
icxc
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
Well done ksig, sadly there will be another one along any moment soon who will spout the same boring lies and drivel.
Well done. I just have made a mistake. You (if you are a mason) have given the oath to speak about Masonic secrets only with a brother mason and only in a lodge.

So, what do you want I believe?
Just by reading Pike and other Masonic literature and I get a headache of such nonsense. If you want I can open a topic for each point in question just to focus and go trough.

I would be very scary to enjoy a society which says it is moralistic and philanthropic.

Last edited by icxc; 07-08-2012 at 10:01 PM.
icxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #78
busa

[QUOTE=icxc;1060979442]@busa

I think you are to much obsessed by some secret powers behind the world. No no, my boy, there is just a pure power of idiots in a form of money and military. There is NOT any other secret knowledge. You have read to much fairy tales books and watched so many Youtube clips. There is NOTHING secret. Use your pure intellect, as Imanuell Kant did.
I would like to see the secret power of that guys you are talking about just by letting them sitting alone in a Libyan desert, without their money and industry. And to see their mystery and their secret knowledge and power. Everything above I can apply for masons, and as I said there is NOT a mystery, just blind people getting brainwashed.
QUOTE]

You have a lot to say about me for someone who knows zip about me or my beliefs or knowledge. Your opinions are speculative nonsense.

I started learning when tv was mono with only 3 channels. So don't be silly and say I watch too much Youtube. My studies and experience go way beyond you bedroom media viewers.

Read my sigs. I don't listen to other men.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #79
busa

So cutting to the chase lads (and one lass), anyone might want to join the Masons to raise funds for charities, to study, to get some mates and because they like dressing up? Is that it ?

Not for the cheap ale though !

Old 08-08-2012, 12:28 AM   #80
psquared

Quote:
Well done. I just have made a mistake. You (if you are a mason) have given the oath to speak about Masonic secrets only with a brother mason and only in a lodge.
The only secrets are modes of recognition. Besides...isn't everything on the internet????