Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #21
offramp
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 629
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Not persoannly reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Totally open thread

I don't know any reasons why I or anyone else would want to join the Masons.
In the true spirit of honesty and openess as being promoted by the Masons, please share with us why we might want to join.

Not the reasons why you joined persoannly, but why anyone else might wish to join.

Because we dont know
Since you say that I can't give my persoannly reasons, and since I can't see inside anyone else's head, I am keeping silent.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #22
welling
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,035
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Whats it to you.
Is that a statement or a question?

I only ask because there is no question mark.

Last edited by welling; 16-07-2012 at 10:11 PM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #23
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
Don't tell me... You were mauled by a dog.
Lolled again !
I like your sense of humour

I'm ok with the more business like dogs.
Had a few of what we call proper dogs between us.
Doberman, Akita, GSDs etc
Got a Staffie Bull atm, bit of a chav dog, but she's lovely.

In 2001 I had one of the first Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa's in the UK.
When I got wiped out by a hit and run car driver on a country road.
Left me unconscious under my bike in a deep ditch away from the road,
with about an hour to die from some pretty horrific injuries.
No witnesses and the driver didnt stop.

I almost died twice that day and any lesser man would have died from the initial impact. But I have unfinished work to do here. For the good guys
Its important to be here for this one, we all have our place
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Charity Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Is that a statement or a question?

I only ask because there is no question mark.
Like I stated earlier charities are scams putting adverts on the TV especially at T Time....if this Planet was run fair there would bee no need for charity...


The Peasants' Revolt, Wat Tyler's Rebellion, or the Great Rising of 1381 was one of a number of popular revolts in late medieval Europe and is a major event in the history of England. Tyler's Rebellion was not only the most extreme and widespread insurrection in English history but also the best-documented popular rebellion to have occurred during medieval times.

Tyler (or Tiler) is the name of the office of outer guard of a Masonic Lodge...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210951

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #25
welling
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,035
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Like I stated earlier charities are scams putting adverts on the TV especially at T Time....if this Planet was run fair there would bee no need for charity...

The Money Masters (Part 1 of 22) - YouTube

The Peasants' Revolt, Wat Tyler's Rebellion, or the Great Rising of 1381 was one of a number of popular revolts in late medieval Europe and is a major event in the history of England. Tyler's Rebellion was not only the most extreme and widespread insurrection in English history but also the best-documented popular rebellion to have occurred during medieval times.

Tyler (or Tiler) is the name of the office of outer guard of a Masonic Lodge...

The Money Masters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210951
Peasants' Revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In your view, are all charities scams or just some of them?

Last edited by welling; 16-07-2012 at 10:11 PM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #26
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
In your view, are all charities scams or just some of them?
I am not getting into troll like silly circular debates with you...


What ya gonna do when you have sucked the earth dry.


Last edited by lightgiver; 16-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #27
welling
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,035
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I am not getting into troll like silly circular debates with you...

Jamiroquai - Scam [Audio] - YouTube

What ya gonna do when you have sucked the earth dry.

They Live Part 8 - YouTube
Absolutely typical of you LG. Avoid the simple question because you know you've made yourself look stupid again and then post 2 totally irrelevant links to satisfy your linkbombing fetish. So, so predictable!

Last edited by welling; 16-07-2012 at 10:43 PM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #28
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why Become A Freemason? - http://www.hampshirefreemasonry.com/...come-freemason
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 02:54 AM   #29
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Thank you for your input BUT, I don't want personal reasons.
Sorry, I did make that clear in my OP.
I wish to know the reasons why anyone else would want to join? Non Masons.
Because no one really knows. I don't have or know any reasons to join.
As I said in the other thread, everyone joins for their own personal reasons. To each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
But charity its not a good enough reason to want to join the Masons.
For you it might not be, but for me it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Charities are a scam..the rich Elite ie Vatican/Bankers etc etc of this world have enough resources and wealth to go around if done wisely.
Tell that to the countless recipients of Masonic charity.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #30
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

I believe The Bulldog Bash in the UK raises thousands for charity every year.
Not a reason for me to join that club though.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #31
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I believe The Bulldog Bash in the UK raises thousands for charity every year.
Not a reason for me to join that club though.
Had some good parties with the HA, one of the best rallies of the year, great atmosphere, great (and very real) people - and one of the ones i miss, haven't been for ages.

They do a lot of good work too, just think how much more impoverished charities would be without massive fund raising from individuals and groups - the HA and other bike clubs raise tens of thousands each year.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 17-07-2012 at 07:09 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #32
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Had some good parties with the HA, one of the best rallies of the year, great atmosphere, great (and very real) people - and one of the ones i miss, haven't been for ages.

They do a lot of good work too, just think how much more impoverished charities would be without massive fund raising from individuals and groups - the HA and opther bike clubs raise tens of thousands each year.
Exactly all the 1%er clubs raise money for charity.
The MC members I know are just regular guys to me. Respect both ways.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #33
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Exactly all the 1%er clubs raise money for charity.
The MC members I know are just regular guys to me. Respect both ways.

Me too, you respect them, they respect you.

In my case for 3 reasons.

Ex Biker / Racer that's if you ever can be an Ex - Biker, once its in the blood its there forever.

The fraternal bond of the 'Club'.

My Company does a lot of work with and for them.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #34
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I'm not sure that anyone could say why someone should join the Freemasons, one could only tell why he joined, it is a very personal thing.

We all join for so many reasons and get so many differing things from our membership.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #35
greencard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 783
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Charities are a scam..the rich Elite ie Vatican/Bankers etc etc of this world have enough resources and wealth to go around if done wisely.

but they don't want to do that,they love the chaos, disorder ,power and contol.
That's not very fair now is it. Yes those types of people earn huge salaries, but it's all relative. Whilst they could give half their yearly salary away and do a lot of good in this world, so could a lot of us in regular day to day jobs.

Whilst the bankers are rich to us, we're rich to a lot of others. When you start donating a good proportion of your wages to charity, then you're welcome to comment about how much others give. Until then, don't fall off that horse of yours, it's a long way down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Absolutely typical of you LG. Avoid the simple question because you know you've made yourself look stupid again and then post 2 totally irrelevant links to satisfy your linkbombing fetish. So, so predictable!
I wish it was possible to 'like' comments on here! You've hit the nail on the head with your post.
greencard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #36
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
Me too, you respect them, they respect you.

In my case for 3 reasons.

Ex Biker / Racer that's if you ever can be an Ex - Biker, once its in the blood its there forever.

The fraternal bond of the 'Club'.

My Company does a lot of work with and for them.
As you know you can't be around bikes for over 40 years in my case without
getting close to the clubs at some stage.

I have utmost respect for any club members. I would be a fool if I didnt.
A few people have asked me over the years why I never joined, but now with my body badly smacked up its not an option. But I still go to their events and hang out.

Biker for life.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #37
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

eastbeast, when I finished building my supercharged Busa, I took it to a support club event and when I arrived the very first person who came over and shook my hand and looked all over my bike was a full patch club member. That was a lot of respect to me and I am very appreciative of that sign and have even more respect for him..... It very much goes both ways.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #38
psquared
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Great question BUSA. In fact it is the very same question I have asked every candidate for the degrees of Freemasonry every time I have investigated a petitioner.

It is a question that I can't answer though because I don't know the answer. As to why another man would want to be a Mason, and If I had to answer it for him I would not cast a white ball for his petition. I would reject his petition if he didn't answer it himself and needed me to answer it.


I know why I petitioned, but that's not what you're looking for.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #39
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
Great question BUSA. In fact it is the very same question I have asked every candidate for the degrees of Freemasonry every time I have investigated a petitioner.

It is a question that I can't answer though because I don't know the answer. As to why another man would want to be a Mason, and If I had to answer it for him I would not cast a white ball for his petition. I would reject his petition if he didn't answer it himself and needed me to answer it.


I know why I petitioned, but that's not what you're looking for.

Its interesting in the sense that I have Mason mates and been around Mason's a very great deal through my profession. My best friend and mentor who died in 2000 was a Mason. I can't tell you how much I miss him.
I was the only person in the world he 100% trusted with anything.

So its fair to say I know some of the routine and charity dinners, dress code, I may have mentioned when I meet someone for the first time I will know fairly quickly if they are a Mason by the signs they give me. I think they assume I am one of theirs, because of my countenance? or my personna? But I dont think they would give out signs otherwise.

But despite all of this, I cannot see even a slight reason for me personally to even go and look around the Lodge. I know enough to think, well... what for ?

With regards to study, with the internet its easy to study and buy books from far distant lands and obscure places. So studying is no reason either.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #40
psquared
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastbound and Down
Posts: 1,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Its interesting in the sense that I have Mason mates and been around Mason's a very great deal through my profession. My best friend and mentor who died in 2000 was a Mason. I can't tell you how much I miss him.
I was the only person in the world he 100% trusted with anything.

So its fair to say I know some of the routine and charity dinners, dress code, I may have mentioned when I meet someone for the first time I will know fairly quickly if they are a Mason by the signs they give me. I think they assume I am one of theirs, because of my countenance? or my personna? But I dont think they would give out signs otherwise.

But despite all of this, I cannot see even a slight reason for me personally to even go and look around the Lodge. I know enough to think, well... what for ?

With regards to study, with the internet its easy to study and buy books from far distant lands and obscure places. So studying is no reason either.
I think that's fair enough. It's not for everyone.
__________________
"....neither are you to suffer your zeal for the Institution to lead you into argument with those who, through ignorance, may ridicule it."
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.