Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 02-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default ET Agendas + ET Philosophy - Both Polarities|video

Made a new video this am, yet another sleepless night... This one might be my best yet. I ask people bear with me for the first couple minutes where it is slower and has more potential to be wrong. After like 2 minutes in it really picks up. Very worth watching IMHO and I don't normally say that about my videos...

Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities

I'd provide a synopsis but the title is self explanatory. If anyone has heard anything remotely close to this summed up I would love to see it. Any opinions are welcome, even conflicting ones as long as they are civil. I might debate though if I disagree(all in good heartedness and respect as long as it stays civil towards me).

I can't be 100% sure of what is said in this video, with a lot of it. As honestly nobody can be 100% sure of certain ET truths IMHO, even if they have had physical contact. Goes without saying I believe it is accurate at this point in almost all cases. I try to say things like "According to my contacts..." when I do not necessarily believe such things, but find it credible.

The tactics noted in this video under the Draco umbrella agenda I must say, have been my clearest thinking in quite some time. I'm more or less very happy with this video minus perhaps the beginning minute or two...

Cheers
-Omni
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

No thoughts on this? Rather surprising...
Old 04-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #3
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
No thoughts on this? Rather surprising...
You claim to understand the Draco's motives but when I tell you they tried to invade the planet you think it's ridiculous?...what kind of US govt game are you playing?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
You claim to understand the Draco's motives but when I tell you they tried to invade the planet you think it's ridiculous?...what kind of US govt game are you playing?...
What would stop them from destroying the planet? Prevention of destruction if they pushed hard would be very hard. Like if they brought in a few million nukes.. What could benevolent ETs do?

Dracos do not invade planets overtly. They control from behind the scenes. And they follow order, they are not orderless.

And it was god creating them to be destroyed I find ridiculous in your version of reality.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 04-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
happiness2bliss

Ohyea armageddon is going to happen anyway so why try and fix things or make things better. i bet you'd love that wouldnt you..
The restistance will be strong once more people start to figure things out. We are not weak but easy to manipulate. We will get through it. Love and truth is stronger

Last edited by TheyLiveWeSleepAtNight; 06-11-2014 at 11:17 AM.
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #6
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiness2bliss View Post
Ohyea armageddon is going to happen anyway so why try and fix things or make things better. i bet you'd love that wouldnt you..
You obviously didn't get what I was saying. The message was it is a tactic to make people inert, the rapture model. I don't believe in armageddon. Nor am I christian...
Old 06-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #7
getagrip
Inactive

Moderators Note:

I wonder if it would be best for you two, to agree to disagree ? Just a suggestion
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #8
swamideva

Can you please then provide some clarification and more information as to how you see the et agenda?

Last edited by lobuk; 06-11-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Removed Quote - Housekeeping
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Can you please then provide some clarification and more information as to how you see the et agenda?
It depends on which ETs you are talking about first of all. There are varying agendas taking place...

The draco agenda to put it succinctly is anti-human. They wish to poison our air, water, food, genetics, souls... Their desire is to taint our life quality and lives as much as they can before they are kicked off the planet by elder humanoid ETs, perpetuate false paradigms and control systems(religion, money slave systems, scientism, etc), all the while stimulating themselves at our expense in events such as sacrificing people in various ways. They love to VR(virtual reality) death situations from all points of view if what I was told is accurate.

They hate humans because ET humans essentially act to protect races like ours from being completely under their dominion. Some might think the only ET agenda in place is negative, and I respect that perspective but it's simply not true. The reason you see the draco agenda in place today is due to "infidels" who betrayed the human race. They need humans to accept their plans with free will. Such as the US shadow government lackies who agreed to do many horrible things to us, in exchange for perfected technology, such as mind control, chakra control, knowledge of alchemy(natural and chemical compounds interaction with our bodies and life on earth is what I consider alchemy), things such as those.

The grey agenda is to hybridize with us as much as possible. Their genetics are quite tainted, so they need "fresh blood" from planets like ours to continue their race without certain things happening to them(such as completely ill chakras, i have felt an old greys chakras and they were extremely horrible to feel). Their practices have lead to a devolution of sorts. They are also under the draco agenda typically, but I am told some of their hybrids are not under that agenda, and some offshoots of greys have occurred where they are benevolent now(not many if what im told is accurate).

The Mantid agenda is similar to the Dracos(if what I was told is accurate), as they are all under one 'flag' so to say, greys mantids and dracos. Darkness has a heirarchy(Dracos at the apex), the light side does not, although they do have soulular caste systems based on who does what the best if what I was told is accurate. However all advanced races have AI that can compute the same conclusions typically, as well as people who can think up the same things. So they do not need a hierarchy.

'Benevolent' ETs have a polar opposite agenda from the Draco agenda.

They do things like document genetic libraries of planets that cannot do so themselves,

seed worlds with good foods and medicinal and mind expanding herbs/fungi,

make sure free will is allowed to some degree among mind control targets(like myself, they have intervened on my behalf many times due to too severe of mind control negating my free will and soul nature),

they document all of our incarnations and cultures to be gifted to us when global first contact happens(agenda being: Historians),

they wish us to make a stand against the "elite" and take back our planet and part of their agenda is to help that in whatever way they can(without establishing a dependency), they cannot do much in this regard at this time(as is self evident)

another agenda is to stop nuclear holocaust,...

Some benevolent ETs have an agenda to study us. Planet earth is not so much an experiment to the elder races IMHO. Only the younger ones can gain knowledge from our progression. Advanced ETs do not just give planet's societies all the answers. Younger races that are interstellar are still discovering things because of this.

Benevolent ETs also have an agenda to protect certain people in whatever way they can. For example David Icke I was told is protected to some degree. He is not free from certain mind control I think, but overall they cannot kill him before his time.. Same with me. Although how popular someone is plays a role in the conspiracy game, for example I have put out enough information and am young enough I cannot be killed without making my information "blow up". I am past that point now.

So in a nutshell:
Draco agenda: anti-human, anti-love, anti-good experiences happening to humans, sacrifice people...
Benevolents: Genetic documentation, Historians, overseeing proper soulular development(proper meaning letting people be themselves), seeding worlds with good things, etc.

Last edited by lobuk; 06-11-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added Quote for clarirty - Housekeeping
Old 06-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #10
artardfiesta

Quote:
Darkness has a heirarchy(Dracos at the apex), the light side does not, although they do have soulular caste systems based on who does what the best if what I was told is accurate. So they do not need a hierarchy.
I am just wondering you were criticizing cameron day and george k as being fed mind controlled info.... but this right here is pretty much what they said in an interveiw together
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
I am just wondering you were criticizing cameron day and george k as being fed mind controlled info.... but this right here is pretty much what they said in an interveiw together
Nobody is free of mind control in this field, not icke, not me, not george kav or cameron day. I guess I could have been more clear...

I didn't know this was some of their info TBH. I do like George Kav as a person, but I don't think he has realized his influences yet, same with Day.

Both have identified influences on them, for example kav i believe used to be a galactic federation of light channel or contactee, and ID'd that deception. Day from what I read was a similar case.

I guess I was too harsh on both of them calling them 'disinfo sources'. Thanks for that reflection. However I stand by that comment in saying the demonization of chakras and reincarnation is likely a draco origin. They do not like us knowing the truth at all, and wish to taint every form of truth we have.

Day is in the non duality mind control IMO. It promotes moral relativism, and essentially not opposing dark forces on earth anymore. I think the answer is detachment, not non dualistic views. Unless one doesn't see molestation/child abuse and many other things as dark, one has not transcended duality, it is just mind candy a that point....

That being said they both likely have good info too. The why I'm no longer a lightworker had some clearly mind controlled or false things. Such as no benevolent ETs speak in language to people,... Clearly false. Yet had a good amount of truth too...

I have said disinfo before too, before I was more realized in my situation and more weathered as an experiencer. I wont lie, I'm more open than most in that regard as I have some of the highest forms of integrity possible. The biggest difference between me and kav or day, is I have identified mind control being used on me, and scrutinize everything I produce as much as humanly possible for me. For whatever reason they went overt on me with my control, I am a very severe case. After years of witnessing their tactics and getting a feel for it I have become quite adept at discerning things they are behind. And they are surely behind day and kav, how much I do not know, as I have not researched their information.

Thanks again for the reality check... I was too harsh on them.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 06-11-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #12
swamideva

Quote:
It depends on which ETs you are talking about first of all. There are varying agendas taking place...

The draco agenda to put it succinctly is anti-human. They wish to poison our air, water, food, genetics, souls... Their desire is to taint our life quality and lives as much as they can before they are kicked off the planet by elder humanoid ETs, perpetuate false paradigms and control systems(religion, money slave systems, scientism, etc), all the while stimulating themselves at our expense in events such as sacrificing people in various ways. They love to VR(virtual reality) death situations from all points of view if what I was told is accurate.

They hate humans because ET humans essentially act to protect races like ours from being completely under their dominion. Some might think the only ET agenda in place is negative, and I respect that perspective but it's simply not true. The reason you see the draco agenda in place today is due to "infidels" who betrayed the human race. They need humans to accept their plans with free will. Such as the US shadow government lackies who agreed to do many horrible things to us, in exchange for perfected technology, such as mind control, chakra control, knowledge of alchemy(natural and chemical compounds interaction with our bodies and life on earth is what I consider alchemy), things such as those.

The grey agenda is to hybridize with us as much as possible. Their genetics are quite tainted, so they need "fresh blood" from planets like ours to continue their race without certain things happening to them(such as completely ill chakras, i have felt an old greys chakras and they were extremely horrible to feel). Their practices have lead to a devolution of sorts. They are also under the draco agenda typically, but I am told some of their hybrids are not under that agenda, and some offshoots of greys have occurred where they are benevolent now(not many if what im told is accurate).

The Mantid agenda is similar to the Dracos(if what I was told is accurate), as they are all under one 'flag' so to say, greys mantids and dracos. Darkness has a heirarchy(Dracos at the apex), the light side does not, although they do have soulular caste systems based on who does what the best if what I was told is accurate. However all advanced races have AI that can compute the same conclusions typically, as well as people who can think up the same things. So they do not need a hierarchy.

'Benevolent' ETs have a polar opposite agenda from the Draco agenda.

They do things like document genetic libraries of planets that cannot do so themselves,

seed worlds with good foods and medicinal and mind expanding herbs/fungi,

make sure free will is allowed to some degree among mind control targets(like myself, they have intervened on my behalf many times due to too severe of mind control negating my free will and soul nature),

they document all of our incarnations and cultures to be gifted to us when global first contact happens(agenda being: Historians),

they wish us to make a stand against the "elite" and take back our planet and part of their agenda is to help that in whatever way they can(without establishing a dependency), they cannot do much in this regard at this time(as is self evident)

another agenda is to stop nuclear holocaust,...

Some benevolent ETs have an agenda to study us. Planet earth is not so much an experiment to the elder races IMHO. Only the younger ones can gain knowledge from our progression. Advanced ETs do not just give planet's societies all the answers. Younger races that are interstellar are still discovering things because of this.

Benevolent ETs also have an agenda to protect certain people in whatever way they can. For example David Icke I was told is protected to some degree. He is not free from certain mind control I think, but overall they cannot kill him before his time.. Same with me. Although how popular someone is plays a role in the conspiracy game, for example I have put out enough information and am young enough I cannot be killed without making my information "blow up". I am past that point now.

So in a nutshell:
Draco agenda: anti-human, anti-love, anti-good experiences happening to humans, sacrifice people...
Benevolents: Genetic documentation, Historians, overseeing proper soulular development(proper meaning letting people be themselves), seeding worlds with good things, etc.
Nice one, overall i agree with what you say, my research has led to similar conclusions.

Well written also, have you considered writing a book?

I suppose we focus on the negative ET's for they are the ones causing the problems through service to self, control and manipulation, they are evil.

Whereas the positive ET's and their policy service to others, do not like to interfere in our free will as this impedes growth and development, as we mature individually and collectively.

We know all about darkness and evil, that is not so frightening, its our light that we do not understand and which scares us.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #13
swamideva

Quote:
Nobody is free of mind control in this field, not icke, not me, not george kav or cameron day. I guess I could have been more clear...

I didn't know this was some of their info TBH. I do like George Kav as a person, but I don't think he has realized his influences yet, same with Day.

Both have identified influences on them, for example kav i believe used to be a galactic federation of light channel or contactee, and ID'd that deception. Day from what I read was a similar case.

I guess I was too harsh on both of them calling them 'disinfo sources'. Thanks for that reflection. However I stand by that comment in saying the demonization of chakras and reincarnation is likely a draco origin. They do not like us knowing the truth at all, and wish to taint every form of truth we have.

Day is in the non duality mind control IMO. It promotes moral relativism, and essentially not opposing dark forces on earth anymore. I think the answer is detachment, not non dualistic views. Unless one doesn't see molestation/child abuse and many other things as dark, one has not transcended duality, it is just mind candy a that point....

That being said they both likely have good info too. The why I'm no longer a lightworker had some clearly mind controlled or false things. Such as no benevolent ETs speak in language to people,... Clearly false. Yet had a good amount of truth too...

I have said disinfo before too, before I was more realized in my situation and more weathered as an experiencer. I wont lie, I'm more open than most in that regard as I have some of the highest forms of integrity possible. The biggest difference between me and kav or day, is I have identified mind control being used on me, and scrutinize everything I produce as much as humanly possible for me. For whatever reason they went overt on me with my control, I am a very severe case. After years of witnessing their tactics and getting a feel for it I have become quite adept at discerning things they are behind. And they are surely behind day and kav, how much I do not know, as I have not researched their information.

Thanks again for the reality check... I was too harsh on them.
I can assure you that you are wrong about Kav and Day, as i am familiar with their work. They have both been duped in the past by the galactic federation and new age (as have i) and both now openly admit it.

You know its ok to make mistakes and get mind controlled, conditioned and programmed, in order to break that spell, once bitten twice shy, and hopefully we wont get fooled again, though it is always a possibility.

I learn more from my mistakes than from being right. So i get up every morning and look forward to making lots of mistakes, so the day will be a good learning and growth day.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #14
artardfiesta

Quote:
You need to really look intoo these guys before makin these claims. Day is against solphism and about putting the dark forces in place. When he speaks of transending duality, he is speaking of transcending the dark force and false light paradigm which pulls us into hierarchy.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #15
artardfiesta

omni, what do you make of the humans who the mantids are working with? Why are they working closely with those humans?
Old 06-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
omni, what do you make of the humans who the mantids are working with? Why are they working closely with those humans?
My (I believe were)simulated experiences with mantids they were programmers/coders, and dealt with technical things. They would likely be helping psy ops for example, as I get that their intellect is much higher than reptilians in general.

The only contact I would think was actually a mantid with me was deleted from my memory, other than a very vague understanding of what took place(memories work in layers so you can still know some things even if they delete/restrict the memory if such is intended).

I believe mantids are involved in many abduction scenarios, whether they are seen by people or not. Greys being the worker bees, maybe mantids are truly the most intelligent out of all of the dark side of things.

However I cannot be sure my experiences are accurate with mantids. Although I do lend them some credibility (to myself).

Simon parkes talks a lot about mantids and has seen them in person, however he says they are the best influence on mankind. Goes without saying I think he is being mislead. However I do think he knows a few things about them. Maybe check his info for stuff on them(with a discerning eye of course).
Old 06-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #17
happiness2bliss

Is it that the greys seek to hybridise because somehow they cant sustain themselves or are dying? i never seen a grey with a wiener on so how do they reproduce?
or is it that they don't have to have a physical body because they can go interdimensionally? i have seen ufo's that didnt look solid

Last edited by TheyLiveWeSleepAtNight; 06-11-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Is it that the greys seek to hybridise because somehow they cant sustain themselves or are dying? i never seen a grey with a wiener on so how do they reproduce?
or is it that they don't have to have a physical body because they can go interdimensionally? i have seen ufo's that didnt look solid
From what I was told, they clone themselves, and also graph new DNA to their strains, so this has made them devolve. They also negate the genetics and their soul's influence on thought generation. I'm not sure what that does for DNA and the soul, but I'm not so sure it's a good thing.

They can phase shift their ships to a different dimension, they can also be half in one dimension, half in another. One time benevolent ETs asked me if I wanted to see their cat, I of course said yes.. I was walking home on a curvy road and suddenly an interdimensionally phased cat starts running around me. It was half invisible, I could see through it, and it looked like a leopard but small. Was one of the better experiences of my life that experience.

And I personally don't buy greys are interdimensional with their bodies naturally, beyond normal things. For example, we are interdimensional beings. Our soul's and chakras are interdimensional in nature. They can be interdimensional with their bodies via technology but that is different than the common misconception of such(misconception IMO at least).
Old 06-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #19
happiness2bliss

Quote:
From what I was told, they clone themselves, and also graph new DNA to their strains, so this has made them devolve. They also negate the genetics and their soul's influence on thought generation. I'm not sure what that does for DNA and the soul, but I'm not so sure it's a good thing.

They can phase shift their ships to a different dimension, they can also be half in one dimension, half in another. One time benevolent ETs asked me if I wanted to see their cat, I of course said yes.. I was walking home on a curvy road and suddenly an interdimensionally phased cat starts running around me. It was half invisible, I could see through it, and it looked like a leopard but small. Was one of the better experiences of my life that experience.

And I personally don't buy greys are interdimensional with their bodies naturally, beyond normal things. For example, we are interdimensional beings. Our soul's and chakras are interdimensional in nature. They can be interdimensional with their bodies via technology but that is different than the common misconception of such(misconception IMO at least).

haha that would sound totally scitzo to the untrained ear.
Thanks for answering. good explanation
Old 07-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #20
Cryptoverse

Quote:
haha that would sound totally scitzo to the untrained ear.
Most deeper truths sound crazy to the 'untrained ear'. So that is no surprise.

Quote:
Thanks for answering. good explanation
You're welcome