Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #21
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumancash View Post
I read your "Message-From-Command-Or-Not" and I thought your historical perspective of the GFL was fair and informative. I like the way you presented both sides and saved your opinion until the end of the article.

In your conclusion you stated: "I am not a big fan of channelling, I do believe that some people have had experiences and their own minds may be more attuned with other forces, but why would the same force give some many people different views upon the same subject?"

My personal experiences with channeling are not with the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL) per se, but with channeled Pleiadians of the Barbara Marciniak kind. That is, I spent a great deal of my during my own "awakening" with someone who was trained by Barbara Marciniak and who had also been a votary of Ramtha before his "personality change".

I have no doubt that, generally speaking, people who channel messages from so-called Pleiadians, et al, are indeed having contact with real ETs, whether it be by telepathy, psychotronics, or by allowing another entity/spirit to temporarily inhabit their bodies. I also have no doubt that the government has acquired this ET technology by now and can simulate a channeling experience by electronically projecting voices in the minds of people.

I cover channeling in detail from my own experiences in Journey to Discovery. I cover the Ashtar Command, etc in The Pleiadian Conspiracy.

To answer your question that you posed, my research indicates that it is an intentional act by ETs to give different people and different groups different religious/spiritual messages. Whether one looks at this from the historical perspective of ancient religions, mythology, secret societies, or from my personal experiences and past life research, ETs have since time immemorial been implanting Earth humans with different religious teachings so as to keep people apart. In modern times I have seen--as you may also have seen--fighting (though not physical) amongst various channeling groups as to whose entities are telling the truth. People get very defensive and angry at each other and maintain their distance from each other.

As your article begins with GFL symbols, the GFL uses much of the same symbolism as ancient religions, mythology and secret societies--symbols such as the cross, winged disk, pyramid, stars, circles, snakes, lions and illumination symbols such as torches, lamps, etc. Symbols are like pictures--they're worth ten thousand words--especially the symbols related to these ET groups. They help us connect the dots.

Also, it is not a coincidence, IMO, that the Grays have the same basic story line as the Pleiadians (and modern Christianity) and that there have been contact incidents wherein contactees report seeing Grays and Pleiadians working together. The reason this is all so confusing is that ETs lie. That, in my opinion, is the bottom line.

TLC
Thank you for your compliments.

I have also noticed cases in which 'Nordics' and 'Grays' have been seen working together. Unfortunely when I bring these cases to the for when I talk to my friends within the GFoL, I get slated and attacked. But it is ok, I am only a 'data-miner' nothing else.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:43 AM   #22
cybersurf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,147
Likes: 118 (73 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Very interesting.

What can we do about it all?
You can demand safe sex with hybrids. Sorry, for the joke. Welcome.
__________________
Ideas, not battles mark the forward progress of mankind.
L. Ronald Hubbard.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:46 AM   #23
cybersurf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,147
Likes: 118 (73 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Stan Romanek's case is one of the biggest pieces showmanship I have seen in a very long time. He is cashing in on the UFOlogy scene. He has, on numerous occasions, contradicted himself etc He also 'sells' his information for vast amounts of money, which rings alarm bells straight away.

Unfortunely he puts on a big show and many believe him because of that. They are so wanting to believe that they will ignore the odds and sods and just believe in the general meat of the case.
I agree that his photos and videos might be fakes and that he wants to sell, but he's adressing a fact told by abducties, told by Grays that they have hybrid descendants. The evidence for hybrid societies up there and Romanek's videos and photos have separate truth values.
__________________
Ideas, not battles mark the forward progress of mankind.
L. Ronald Hubbard.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #24
manxboz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Taking another break from the forum!
Posts: 6,841
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
I agree that his photos and videos might be fakes and that he wants to sell, but he's adressing a fact told by abducties, told by Grays that they have hybrid descendants. The evidence for hybrid societies up there and Romanek's videos and photos have separate truth values.
Yes but it is all well and good he is addressing the fact told by abductees. But due to the fact he is lying about it, it is only being counter-productive in the fact that when he gets found out everyone will use it as evidence against UFOlogy. This is my problem with these people, they may be doing 'good' in the short term but in the long term they are only making a shit storm.
__________________
Finland = FUNland


Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #25
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumancash View Post
Could you be more specific with your question? The ET contact phenomenon is an incredibly big subject. Are you just referring to the hybrid genetic program or....?

TLC
OK. All this information is fascinating and I've been delving into it myself. But other than sharing the info that we're practically enslaved by ET/other-dimensional creatures, what can we practically do?

Evidently, if faced with a UFO we should exercise caution about inviting ET to tea, or stepping into his craft for a quick whizz round the cosmos, however tempting. If faced with an ET seeking sex (night paralysis, it happened once to me ) we should mentally throw him off.

It seems that even when we die, we'll just be in another part of the matrix that they've set up. It's obviously a good idea to avoid the religious spheres that Munroe wrote about as they are programmed-mind places. How do you circumvent all that? If you meet a Being of Light, how will you know if there is anything genuine about it, or if it's a reptilian/grey beastie just putting on a disguise?

In Bob Dean's videos he talks about there being transcendental ETs in other dimensions who are zillions more evolved than we are. I presume they have manifested to him as Beings of Light. Has he also been deceived?

How far up the line does the deception go. And how do we escape it..if at all?

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

truman cash,

I have conscious memories of my childhood contacts from the age of 6 years old or there abouts.

When they left me outside my parents bedroom door, with my whole body locked in abject terror. No one is there when it happens, no one can hear you.
Fear like that is so damaging at that age.

After many minutes when I was able to wake my parents they were frightened to see the state of terror I was in. They did`nt understand what had happened. How could I explain things so far outside of this reality as a 6 year old? How could I find words to describe what does`nt fit in this world?
But because I had such loving parents, they were able to make me/help me to remember what had happened. That is why I can remember because they helped me with their love and caring. I still remember some of those experiences, what I saw, what I was shown and felt.

I know enough not to wish to be regressed, having heard that regression raises more questions than it answers.

Being totally honest with you, I burn deep with anger at them for what they do and how they hide from us !
The lies and injustice and cowardice !
Also the human traitors who help maintain the lies.
I call those humans for what they are... TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE !

So many will die in ignorance and not knowing their spiritual place in the universe. Our family ancestors died in ignorance, poverty and slavery.

How are we supposed to learn the lesson when we are kept in a dark box ?
Denied !

How can we believe and maintain any balance in our lives when the matrix does`nt work properly and never has? No conscious contact was their plan, but hey, it didnt work in all cases.

We have been living the lie, knowing it is a lie for too long.
We are all so tired of living this lie.
Knowing this is a lie both consciuously and/or subconsciously is what makes this life so crap. I nearly checked out in 2001 and wonder why the hell I came back.

We are all contactees. Some remember, some do`nt.

Thank you for your thread ! I relate very well to what you say.
I believe that those who speak the truth without fear are forces of good.

The matrix is breaking down, I hope it breaks faster.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 15-01-2011 at 01:50 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #27
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

As for those who insist we ask for contact ?
Those who say contactees are not allowed to be harmed?
The Universal "Rules" that are policed ?

Yeah ? Well how can any of us contact the universal police? They do`nt exist living in this lie. We do`nt know about universal police because we are denied !

At 6 years old to be left with emotional scarring ....... does not help your spirit grow.

Half knowing causes harm.
Trying to live in a world that you know is a lie causes harm.
Being lied to on this grand scale causes harm.
Conscious memories of contact cause harm !
The matrix does`nt work !
You cannot pass the course when they only teach you 2 out of ten subjects.

Talk to you later.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #28
trumancash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
OK. All this information is fascinating and I've been delving into it myself. But other than sharing the info that we're practically enslaved by ET/other-dimensional creatures, what can we practically do?

Evidently, if faced with a UFO we should exercise caution about inviting ET to tea, or stepping into his craft for a quick whizz round the cosmos, however tempting. If faced with an ET seeking sex (night paralysis, it happened once to me ) we should mentally throw him off.

It seems that even when we die, we'll just be in another part of the matrix that they've set up. It's obviously a good idea to avoid the religious spheres that Munroe wrote about as they are programmed-mind places. How do you circumvent all that? If you meet a Being of Light, how will you know if there is anything genuine about it, or if it's a reptilian/grey beastie just putting on a disguise?

In Bob Dean's videos he talks about there being transcendental ETs in other dimensions who are zillions more evolved than we are. I presume they have manifested to him as Beings of Light. Has he also been deceived?

How far up the line does the deception go. And how do we escape it..if at all?

[QUOTE=princessofwands;1059598714]OK. All this information is fascinating and I've been delving into it myself. But other than sharing the info that we're practically enslaved by ET/other-dimensional creatures, what can we practically do?

Thanks for the clarification of your question. You are asking some very good bottom line questions.

Evidently, if faced with a UFO we should exercise caution about inviting ET to tea, or stepping into his craft for a quick whizz round the cosmos, however tempting.

If I had a choice I'd walk briskly or run vigorously in the opposite direction.

If faced with an ET seeking sex (night paralysis, it happened once to me ) we should mentally throw him off.

ETs seeking sex usually get people when they are in their most vulnerable state--while their sleeping. They then use psychotronic weapons to put people into a somnambulistic, zombie-like, hypnotic state. With me they usually also use telepathic hypnosis to make them appear more human and sexually stimulating when aboard their craft.

It seems that even when we die, we'll just be in another part of the matrix that they've set up.

Not necessarily. Not everybody goes to the light at death. Some beings hang around and "haunt" the houses they've lived in. Some beings might like to hang out in a forest. Some beings follow a pregnant woman around until she gives birth. There's lots of scenarios that could occur.

It's obviously a good idea to avoid the religious spheres that Munroe wrote about as they are programmed-mind places. How do you circumvent all that?

I'm not familiar with Munroe and "religious spheres". Could you explain that more?

If you meet a Being of Light, how will you know if there is anything genuine about it, or if it's a reptilian/grey beastie just putting on a disguise?

The "light beings" with which I am familiar are actually Mantis beings. They are also called "ancients". I prefer the term "Mantis beings" because their heads look just like preying mantises. Rather spooky. Their "light being" appearance is, from my own experience, a telepathic implant. ETs use telepathic hypnosis to implant illusions in the minds of abductees. When one goes over the memory several times of an encounter with a "light being", the glowing light around their body will disappear because it is a mental illusion. I'll cover this in more detail in this thread.

In Bob Dean's videos he talks about there being transcendental ETs in other dimensions who are zillions more evolved than we are. I presume they have manifested to him as Beings of Light. Has he also been deceived?

Probably. In my experience it only seems like "other dimensions". The technology is so advanced that it is difficult to wrap our minds around it. The illusions seem very real. It's not so much a matter that these ETs are "more evolved" than us--It is a matter of the ETs dumbing us down so it makes them look superior.

How far up the line does the deception go.

I cover the deception in detail in THE EYE OF RA.

And how do we escape it..if at all?

I believe past life therapy is the key to gaining control over ET deception and manipulation. It is the tool that I have used to discover ET deception, the alien matrix.

When one engages in extensive past life therapy, one's psychic/spiritual abilities and awareness increases. However, I have not reached the level where I can override ET psychotronics. This is the next step of my research. It appears that one must regain the state of being a free being--that is, being able to go in and out of body at will and being immune to ET psychotronics.


TLC
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #29
trumancash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
truman cash,

I have conscious memories of my childhood contacts from the age of 6 years old or there abouts.

When they left me outside my parents bedroom door, with my whole body locked in abject terror. No one is there when it happens, no one can hear you.
Fear like that is so damaging at that age.

After many minutes when I was able to wake my parents they were frightened to see the state of terror I was in. They did`nt understand what had happened. How could I explain things so far outside of this reality as a 6 year old? How could I find words to describe what does`nt fit in this world?
But because I had such loving parents, they were able to make me/help me to remember what had happened. That is why I can remember because they helped me with their love and caring. I still remember some of those experiences, what I saw, what I was shown and felt.

I know enough not to wish to be regressed, having heard that regression raises more questions than it answers.

Being totally honest with you, I burn deep with anger at them for what they do and how they hide from us !
The lies and injustice and cowardice !
Also the human traitors who help maintain the lies.
I call those humans for what they are... TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE !

So many will die in ignorance and not knowing their spiritual place in the universe. Our family ancestors died in ignorance, poverty and slavery.

How are we supposed to learn the lesson when we are kept in a dark box ?
Denied !

How can we believe and maintain any balance in our lives when the matrix does`nt work properly and never has? No conscious contact was their plan, but hey, it didnt work in all cases.

We have been living the lie, knowing it is a lie for too long.
We are all so tired of living this lie.
Knowing this is a lie both consciuously and/or subconsciously is what makes this life so crap. I nearly checked out in 2001 and wonder why the hell I came back.

We are all contactees. Some remember, some do`nt.

Thank you for your thread ! I relate very well to what you say.
I believe that those who speak the truth without fear are forces of good.

The matrix is breaking down, I hope it breaks faster.
Busa, thank you for sharing your childhood experience and expressing your thoughts about the situation we are in. I must say that I also have experienced some of the viewpoints and feelings that you have experienced so I can relate well to what you are saying.

Unfortunately, we do not live in a universe of sweetness and light. Hopefully, we can gradually change that through time and effort, as that is my goal and purpose. But for now we have to deal with a pretty tough universe in which to live. If you have read my Journey to Discovery, you will know that I have been through some very trying times. But I also have to recognize that I made it through those rough times and have grown more as a spiritual being because of it. I have come to realize that that which does not kill me, makes me stronger.

I have also benefited greatly from past life therapy, which also applies to abduction therapy. I'm not talking about "regressions" because that is a word associated with hypnotism. I do not recommend hypnotism. I use non-hypnotic memory retrieval methods which release trauma and increase abilities and awareness. And I am currently helping people to learn these techniques which are safer and more reliable than hypnotism. Without these techniques I think I might have wound up being a basket case with what I have been put through by ETs.

I have also come to realize through past life therapy that we, as spiritual beings, are actually very resilient. We can take a licking and keep on ticking, so to speak. However, unless one engages in extensive past life therapy people just don't see this aspect of our nature as spiritual beings.

For example, one of my friends who is very intelligent and caring had a frontal lobotomy last lifetime. I've been tortured and killed so many times I lost count. Yet here I am, spiritually stronger and more aware than I've been for many lifetimes. And this is due to past life therapy. By therapy I don't mean government-approved psychiatry, psychology or whatever. I mean healing in the sense of the other dictionary definition--"healing power or quality". In this case I am specifically referring to spiritual healing.

We are living in a very pivotal time period. I also see that the matrix is breaking down. I sometimes get a bit frustrated because it's not moving along as fast as I would like to see, but we are making progress. I think the PTB are getting very nervous about this. I agree with David Icke when he says that we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com

Last edited by trumancash; 15-01-2011 at 03:33 PM.
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #30
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

I like you very much trumancash.
You speak openly and from the heart.

An incredible amount of connection between us.

Indomitable spirits. Strength with compassion.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
trumancash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I like you very much trumancash.
You speak openly and from the heart.

An incredible amount of connection between us.

Indomitable spirits. Strength with compassion.
Thank you. You are very kind.
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #32
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumancash View Post
We are living in a very pivotal time period. I also see that the matrix is breaking down. I sometimes get a bit frustrated because it's not moving along as fast as I would like to see, but we are making progress. I think the PTB are getting very nervous about this. I agree with David Icke when he says that we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com
The time is now, the hand of justice is strong.
Time to break the chains. I can feel it. Excited and slightly impatient.

I know tptb, they are only immature spirits/children. Only the immature/childish could do the things they do. It isnt good or evil its about experience and having learned enough through past lives. Evil aliens ? No just immature spirits in another species.

Only the lesson can teach you, how many lessons it takes does`nt matter as long as you learn.

We are only scratching the surface of how hard life is here on earth, I am sure we are being prepared for much harder lessons in the higher classes.

Life is tough, its frightening. But we must embrace it, take it on, play with it, fight with it, laugh at it, get angry with it, live it, love it.

Got the scars !
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #33
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumancash View Post
Thank you. You are very kind.
You can`t have true strength without feelings.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #34
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Question I say I understand now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Evidently, if faced with a UFO we should exercise caution about inviting ET to tea, or stepping into his craft for a quick whizz round the cosmos, however tempting. If faced with an ET seeking sex (night paralysis, it happened once to me ) we should mentally throw him off.
I say I understand now.

Anyone would be prepared to confirm my observation by giving me a small hint .... >> PM?
(my hint; UFO is directly related to Hitlers youth training "brainwashing operations"
targeting & controlling specific selected subjects" & all is still in operation world wide to get to there final goal)

Abductions are real but is not what the average person things it is.
The definition of the word "matrix" .... "A situation within which something else originates, develops, or is contained."


You are the direct victims of the system which controls the entire world system on earth.

This is the way you communicate & sharing your personal experiences & looking for the way out. "Right!"

I'm not one of them just a logical Human searching for the reality of things.

Should I end-up with no response I got my answer.



Last edited by oiram; 16-01-2011 at 09:05 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #35
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

I say I understand now.

Anyone would be prepared to confirm my observation by giving me a small hint .... >> PM?
(my hint; UFO is directly related to Hitlers youth training "brainwashing operations"
targeting & controlling specific selected subjects" & all is still in operation world wide to get to there final goal)

Abductions are real but is not what the average person things it is.
The definition of the word "matrix" .... "A situation within which something else originates, develops, or is contained."


You are the direct victims of the system which controls the entire world system on earth.

This is the way you communicate & sharing your personal experiences & looking for the way out. "Right!"

I'm not one of them just a logical Human searching for the reality of things.

Should I end-up with no response I got my answer.


I don't send you PM, but yeah, thats the bottom line.
Of course its all a bit deeper than just saying Hitler.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #36
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Hey you 2 ^^ please explain this bottom line to me! I'm not really getting what you're saying.

Thank you Truman for your answers and I will have a look at your past life therapy link.

Bob Munroe did astral travels in the other dimensions and wrote about them in 3 books of which I have 2 and 3 - Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey. He found there are discrete spheres (dimensional layers/bubbles?) where people strongly conditioned by various religions will find themselves after death. They 'ascend' out of their body and then PING, they go straight to the religious scenario that they're expecting. And so heaven is exactly what they expect it to be! But it's all part of the Illusion, another layer of the matrix. Until we can release all mind-stuff, we won't be free to evolve further/higher than just another part of the matrix. Munroe's books are a bit annoying though as he uses a lot of weird terminology that he made up himself to describe his astral experiences.

Another good writer about the other dimensions is Michael J Roads (Journey into Oneness & Into a Timeless Realm). He describes a wide variety of beast-like critters on the other side. Very interesting and readable books.

I do hope if I ever meet a mantis-like creature, he'll have the sense and kindness to camouflage himself as an angel or whatever. No wonder they don't fully materialise and walk into Tesco's....
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #37
siriusc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 569
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Your links are very interesting reading which flows so naturally as one poster mentioned. You have made me question my own experiences and understanding of events. I am still reading and thank you for sharing.
__________________
"The still, small voice within is the only Tyrant I will accept"
siriusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #38
trumancash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 296
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Hey you 2 ^^ please explain this bottom line to me! I'm not really getting what you're saying.

Thank you Truman for your answers and I will have a look at your past life therapy link.

Bob Munroe did astral travels in the other dimensions and wrote about them in 3 books of which I have 2 and 3 - Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey. He found there are discrete spheres (dimensional layers/bubbles?) where people strongly conditioned by various religions will find themselves after death. They 'ascend' out of their body and then PING, they go straight to the religious scenario that they're expecting. And so heaven is exactly what they expect it to be! But it's all part of the Illusion, another layer of the matrix. Until we can release all mind-stuff, we won't be free to evolve further/higher than just another part of the matrix. Munroe's books are a bit annoying though as he uses a lot of weird terminology that he made up himself to describe his astral experiences.

Another good writer about the other dimensions is Michael J Roads (Journey into Oneness & Into a Timeless Realm). He describes a wide variety of beast-like critters on the other side. Very interesting and readable books.

I do hope if I ever meet a mantis-like creature, he'll have the sense and kindness to camouflage himself as an angel or whatever. No wonder they don't fully materialise and walk into Tesco's....
Thanks for the info on Munroe. Yes, it sounds like all he is getting is the ET religious illusions and programming. I can see how people would describe it as being "in another dimension".

Have you ever looked at a preying mantis and they turn their head to look at you? It's very spooky (at least for me anyway). Unlike most insects they seem to be sentient.
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #39
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Lightbulb USA has to move next & it's the key for the rest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I don't send you PM, but yeah, thats the bottom line.
Of course its all a bit deeper than just saying Hitler.
Yes I understand; it was just a hint not sure how secretive they have to still keep there situation at present.

Only hope the effected victims will show them selfs early enough so we can help them because they do need help to get out of there situation once the shit hits the fence.

I'm over in Indonesia for the last 20 years & there are tonnes of things going on daily; which you guys don't see where you living; but it's moving very, very fast.

This year 2011 is officially called through there MSM the year of total cleanup & healing of the Nation.
This Government here has 95% Corruption in there entire system & the entire Public is fully aware of this fact; I say they are 5 minutes away from a Nation wide revolution if the entire Government will not surrender.

All I can say this is a real miracle & we all a part of this change into the right Human direction.

I'm very optimistic if it happens here in a third world Nation it will happen everywhere.

The American Public has to make there move quickly & it's the key for the rest to follow. If they don't they will be Toast!

My view the Bilderbergers and other elitists are on fast-track because there time is running out fast.

The time is now 2011 ...... not 2012! ... I'm sure! ..... 2012 was there Decoy to mislead the general public.


oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #40
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I keep seeing a reoccurring theme involving some kind of oppressing outside force keeping humanity down among alternative information communities. Most of them, if not all of them are described as being more technologically advanced and more intellectually developed than we are. What doesn't make sense to me is why they would keep humanity down if they're so advanced.

Wouldn't they have better things to do than lord over a developing species on the outskirts of of a galaxy, on a tiny backwater planet? That doesn't seem too developed or advanced to me. It looks lot like the same Earth-based rehashed Biblical characters used to keep populations under control with tools of fear.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alien agenda, alien matrix, chosen ones, illuminati, matrix revealed

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.