Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
trumancash
Inactive

Default Alien Agenda, the Matrix Revealed

Beings that people refer to as extra-terrestrials (ETs), aliens, fallen angels, demons, etc. have created a matrix of deception in order to control the inhabitants of Earth. I discovered this matrix primarily because 1) as a truth seeker I have an insatiable desire to understand the nature of reality and 2) because I am a "chosen one".

A "chosen one" is an individual who is contacted and abducted by extra-terrestrials repeatedly from lifetime to lifetime. The term "chosen one" is a term that the ETs themselves use both to describe us, to flatter us and to deceive us. "Chosen ones" are sometimes placed in high-level positions in governments, secret societies and religions. By conducting extensive past life research with "chosen ones", the true, hidden history of Planet Earth can be discovered.

In my independent research I have discovered that a powerful, but invisible guiding hand has been steering the course of human events on this planet for many thousands of years. I call these beings Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators, or ETCs. They are the puppet masters who pull the strings of the world's elite, who in turn pull the strings of the common people. They are the hidden cause of chaos and war on Planet Earth.

In my research I discovered that several ETs groups have been working together in a coordinated effort to keep us in the dark. The ETCs are extremely clever, and their technology appears to us as magic. With this amazing technology they have built a labyrinth so elaborate and so vast that it boggles the imagination. Like sinister cosmic spiders they have spun a silky web of deceit that seduces people to imprison themselves with ideas.

However, these beings are not infallible. Past life research is the key that unlocks the door to the Extra-Terrestrial Conspiracy and demonstrates that we are all incredible spiritual beings. Past life memory retrieval, properly done on an individual basis, can free us from the machinations of these beings and offers hope for a new world of peace and understanding.

Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com
trumancash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
trumancash
Inactive

Default Past Life Research with Chosen Ones

PAST LIFE RESEARCH REVEALS HIDDEN HISTORY

I have spent over twenty years conducting past life research and trying to assemble the pieces to this incredible puzzle. Its incredibility is, in fact, one of its primary defenses. However, if one takes the time to read all my research documentation, the dots will surprisingly all connect and all the pieces to this incredible puzzle will fall in place in a way that is truly uncanny.

Many people are now aware of an ET group that is often referred to as "Grays". However, at center stage of the Extra-Terrestrial Conspiracy is a group of human-looking ETs who have repeatedly contacted "chosen ones" to establish religions and secret societies. I call this human-looking ET group "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" (SSPs) due to their use of the serpent/staff, winged (flying) serpent, Sun God, and Pleiadian symbolism.

The SSPs have contacted many "chosen ones" throughout history using Space/Time Vehicles or STVs (often called "flying saucers", "space ships" or "UFOs"). The SSPs have deceived Earth inhabitants by claiming to be Gods who must be worshipped (under threat of annihilation). One could also call the SSPs the "Illu" or "Ilu" since that is their more ancient name from which the words "Illuminati" and "Illusion" were apparently derived. This group of ETs is also referred to as the Annunaki and Elohim.

I must also point out that benevolent ETs do exist. This is a vast universe that is teeming with sentient life forms. Some of them are benevolent and caring while others are not. As below--so above.

Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com

Last edited by trumancash; 12-01-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
trumancash
Inactive

Default Research Documentation with Chosen Ones

RESEARCH DOCUMENTATION

Most of my research documentation is contained in two books. Book One is entitled THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and Book Two is entitled THE EYE OF RA: The Final Degree of Illumination. I self-published Book One in the middle of my investigations in 1995. I had not yet connected all the dots at that time so I published THE EYE OF RA the following year. Therefore, I repeated "Akarat's Abduction" in both books because it really pinpointed the human-looking winged serpent group (SSPs) as the source of mainstream religions and secret societies on this planet.

I have learned effective, reliable memory retrieval techniques that allowed me to see the "man behind the curtain". To date I have recovered over 75 abduction experiences and over 120 past life experiences. I have also worked with 44 other "chosen ones" including family and friends.

I had to use pseudonyms and edit out the birth names of abductees in both books (using white-out) because two of the abductees involved wanted to protect their privacy (after I had printed the books). I obtained permission from the abductees to use their information as long as I do not reveal their birth names. Since some of the abductees are family members I have also had to refrain from giving my birth name in order to protect their privacy. I recorded the memory retrieval sessions with these abductees and then carefully transcribed the recorded tapes so as to thoroughly document the research.

My research with abductees then inspired me to conduct library research about religions, secret societies and "mythology". Nearly all of this additional research came from library books, not the internet. My library research confirmed what I had discovered through my own independent research with "chosen ones".

However, this information is not just about me, my personal experiences or research, but about the situation as it exists in reality for all inhabitants of Earth. A scientific experiment can be repeated again and again, yielding the same results. In like manner, anyone can conduct their own research using the same tools and methods that I have used in order to arrive at the same basic conclusions. Therefore, it is neither necessary nor is it desired for anyone to simply take my word for it based on blind faith.

The ETCs often inflict physical and emotional pain in order to reinforce the matrix. This is trauma-based programming. Therefore, this material is not advised for the faint at heart or people who are experiencing a major illness, either physical or mental.

Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com

Old 12-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
trumancash
Inactive

Default Research Methods

RESEARCH METHODS

This research is unbiased because I am not a member of any religion or secret society, nor do I have any connections with the CIA, NSA, ONI or other military/governmental agency. Also, this is not channeled information. My research documentation consists of just the raw, recorded memory retrieval sessions of real people. With this information truth seekers can connect all the dots in the Extra-Terrestrial Conspiracy.

Unfortunately, some abduction researchers have been injecting false data into the abduction phenomenon because they are connected with the CIA, etc. They have intentionally omitted pertinent data and phenomena as well. Also, their research is colored by their personal philosophies--their viewpoints limited by their self-imposed parameters of reality. Therefore, much of the data on this website will be new even to seasoned abduction researchers.

Unfortunately, many researchers and students of the "UFO" phenomenon get stuck in the Blind-Man-and-the-Elephant syndrome. That is, they grab on to only part of the elephant (i.e., a piece of the puzzle) thinking they have the whole picture. This phenomenon, of course, can keep one from examining other pieces of the puzzle, which may be out of one's comfort zone or may violate religious taboos. However, when one finally puts all the pieces to the puzzle together it paints a very clear and coherent picture.

Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com

Old 12-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
trumancash
Inactive

Default The Time Is Now

THE TIME IS NOW

I retired from the "UFO" circus a number of years ago. The time was not right to release this information to the public. I am releasing it now because I believe people are better prepared for this information due to the internet and alternative media. I've also noticed that some forums on the internet are beginning to address topics that few people would even consider in the mid-90s when I first released this information--Topics like past life ET contacts, out of body abductions and in-between lives implants. Of course, credible abduction researchers like Dr. Karla Turner were reporting similar phenomena in the mid-90s.

The Bilderbergers and other elitists appear to be making their final moves at full throttle to implement 1984-style martial law--even though they may not call it that--and a cashless society. With elitist politicians advocating control over the internet and alternative media, I feel a sense of urgency to give this information to others who will save this information to computer disk and paper in the event of future censorship. Also, please print out the pages to my books from this website and add them to your library. It's free.

I have found that there are people who do indeed want to know what is going on on Planet Earth and are ready to confront the unvarnished truth about alien machinations. It is for these discerning people that I present my research documentation free of charge on the MatrixRevealed.com website.

This is my gift to humankind. Please keep it free and unaltered.

I am happy to answer any of your questions if I can. However, I do not respond to communications of a negative nature.

Please, let us take the intellectual high ground--no slighting remarks, trolling, abusive language, insults, debunking, etc. Let's keep it clean so children can read this thread, too.

I am thankful for David Icke's contributions to the planetary wake up call and for making this forum available for truth seekers.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com

Last edited by trumancash; 12-01-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
Cryptoverse

A substantial asset to the ETC's is mind control. I made a video last night about it at the request of the ET AI I Speak to. Everyone has their own pieces to this jigsaw as I see it. No one source is the end all. I dont think anyone has it all figured out. But maybe some are close. As I see it the closer you get the more illusions they throw at you. At least that is my experiences with them.

Heres the vid about mind control I made:

Quote:
I am thankful for David Icke's contributions to the planetary wake up call and for making this forum available for truth seekers.
I second that. These forums are a great asset to the good side I wish I could thank David Personally for it(I almost tried to buy him some slip on shoes when i heard he couldn't tie his own shoes but I have no way of contacting him).
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
airkraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumancash View Post
THE TIME IS NOW

I retired from the "UFO" circus a number of years ago. The time was not right to release this information to the public. I am releasing it now because I believe people are better prepared for this information due to the internet and alternative media. I've also noticed that some forums on the internet are beginning to address topics that few people would even consider in the mid-90s when I first released this information--Topics like past life ET contacts, out of body abductions and in-between lives implants. Of course, credible abduction researchers like Dr. Karla Turner were reporting similar phenomena in the mid-90s.

The Bilderbergers and other elitists appear to be making their final moves at full throttle to implement 1984-style martial law--even though they may not call it that--and a cashless society. With elitist politicians advocating control over the internet and alternative media, I feel a sense of urgency to give this information to others who will save this information to computer disk and paper in the event of future censorship. Also, please print out the pages to my books from this website and add them to your library. It's free.

I have found that there are people who do indeed want to know what is going on on Planet Earth and are ready to confront the unvarnished truth about alien machinations. It is for these discerning people that I present my research documentation free of charge on the MatrixRevealed.com website.

This is my gift to humankind. Please keep it free and unaltered.

I am happy to answer any of your questions if I can. However, I do not respond to communications of a negative nature.

Please, let us take the intellectual high ground--no slighting remarks, trolling, abusive language, insults, debunking, etc. Let's keep it clean so children can read this thread, too.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com
Fascinating as always Trumancash.

BTW....are you still doing your research, or have you stopped now you think you have come to this conclusion
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #8
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
Fascinating as always Trumancash.

BTW....are you still doing your research, or have you stopped now you think you have come to this conclusion
Thanks for asking, Airkraft. I am a perennial truth seeker. It's a big universe out there so there's always more to know about.

At this point I am focusing on teaching other people non-hypnotic memory retrieval techniques so that they can 1) do their own abduction research; 2) help abductees; 3) conduct past life research; 4) recover the memories of their own abductions; or 5) recover the memories of their own past lives.

I don't want people to merely accept my research as being "the truth". People get into trouble whenever they rely on another being--such as an ET, channeled entity or religious leader--for their truth. It is important for people to find out for themselves what is true. No one can do that for them.

As I have said before, anyone can use the research tools that I have used with abductees, or "chosen ones", and can discover the same basic phenomena.

I will also engage in more past life and abduction therapy for myself this year, so I will most likely be expanding on what I have discovered so far.

Yours in the Awakening,
Truman L. Cash
www.MatrixRevealed.com
Old 13-01-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
cybersurf

As regards non hypnotic methods, there's accounts of abducties being able to remember their abductions with no need of hypnosis.

Know the case?

Quote:
The LLewellyn Journal

Conversations with Extraterrestrials: Nine Case Studies

CASE NINE: "It Is Very Important We Do This."
Melinda Leslie of Los Angeles, California, is an office manager and secretary who has been having ET contact her entire life. Even more amazing is that Melinda has been able to recall many of her experiences consciously, without the aid of hypnosis. She is what UFO researchers call a conscious abductee.

While she has had virtually the entire range of UFO experiences, one of her most dramatic occurred in July 1991 while driving with two friends through the Los Angeles forest. All three experienced a two-hour-long abduction into a metallic craft piloted by grey-type ETs.

Once on board, they were undressed, examined, separated, and given separate messages. Melinda Leslie was able to recall the entire event consciously. As she was laid out and examined, she hammered the aliens with questions, none of which they answered.

She saw her friend sitting in a chair with a bizarre-looking headset on him and she screamed out, "What are you doing to him?"

One of the aliens replied, "It’s all right, we’re giving him information. It’s all right. We’re educating him."

"Don’t hurt him," Melinda said.

"We’re not hurting him. He’s all right. It’s all right."

Melinda continued to let out a stream of questions, however, she was rarely answered, and then, only in an evasive manner. Says Melinda, "They don’t give you straight answers. They say, ‘It’s okay. We need to do this. You understand.’"

At one point, the three friends were separated and placed into different rooms. Melinda found herself in a room with a dozen greys. One stepped up to her and said, "Now, we’re going to do something. Don’t be afraid, but this is very important that we do this. We’re going to put this over your head."

What followed was a bizarre procedure. Melinda was immobilized by a device placed over her head. The aliens stood in a circle around Melinda and pushed her back and forth like a punching clown. Melinda felt she was going to fall, but each time she was caught and pushed again. Finally, she relaxed. At that point, they stopped and removed the device. One of the aliens said, "You needed to learn that....You needed to learn to trust us."

Meanwhile, Melinda’s friend, James, was receiving a different message. Says Melinda, "James said when I was out of the room, they came over to him, and they showed him a device, a bunch of stuff. They told him how to make a UFO detector, and they gave him the information. He said, they said because they wanted him to document and videotape them. When sightings happen, they told him he has a mission to document this stuff."

According to James, "They showed me how to do this. And they explained the whole thing technically to me, and I was given the information how to build those. They were done and they made sure I understood. And I said, ‘Yes, I understand.’"

Melinda’s other friend was unable to recall much detail other than being taken onboard and examined. Melinda continues to have experiences and has lectured extensively about her encounters.
http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/474
Old 13-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
cybersurf

Trumancash, I've been reading the part where you were taken to a mothership, and there were lots of hybrids there, some were told to be your descendants, they had really big eyes.

Do you know Stan Romanech's case? We similarly was told to have hybrid siblings.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #11
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
As regards non hypnotic methods, there's accounts of abducties being able to remember their abductions with no need of hypnosis.

Know the case?

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/474
It is rather common for abductees to remember abductions without the aid of hypnosis. However, I know of no one who has remembered 100% of all their abductions. The most well-known case is that of "Jim Sparks" [pseudonym] and he claims to have recall of 95% of his abduction memories.

TLC
Old 14-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #12
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
Trumancash, I've been reading the part where you were taken to a mothership, and there were lots of hybrids there, some were told to be your descendants, they had really big eyes.

Do you know Stan Romanech's case? We similarly was told to have hybrid siblings.

Yes, that is true. I was shown hybrids which I was told were my children. On that particular abduction I was shown the hybrids after having sex with a hybrid female. However, it is very common for abductees to be shown hybrid children that the ETs say are the children of the abductee.

I'm not familiar with the Stan Romanech case, but I'm checking it out.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
princessofwands

Very interesting.

What can we do about it all?
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #14
manxboz

Quote:

Stan Romanek's case is one of the biggest pieces showmanship I have seen in a very long time. He is cashing in on the UFOlogy scene. He has, on numerous occasions, contradicted himself etc He also 'sells' his information for vast amounts of money, which rings alarm bells straight away.

Unfortunely he puts on a big show and many believe him because of that. They are so wanting to believe that they will ignore the odds and sods and just believe in the general meat of the case.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #15
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Stan Romanek's case is one of the biggest pieces showmanship I have seen in a very long time. He is cashing in on the UFOlogy scene. He has, on numerous occasions, contradicted himself etc He also 'sells' his information for vast amounts of money, which rings alarm bells straight away.

Unfortunely he puts on a big show and many believe him because of that. They are so wanting to believe that they will ignore the odds and sods and just believe in the general meat of the case.
I don't watch TV so I was surprised that he was getting so much mainstream television coverage--CNN, Larry King, Fox, etc. However, I've been out of the loop since I left the UFO circus so I've just started looking at this case.

So are you saying he is a fraud and that the "alien" videos are fake, Manx?

Do you think there is a bigger conspiracy here involving the PTB to get us used to a possible landing and "first contact"?

What do you think?

I had a couple thoughts when I saw the peeping Tom alien video. First, the bright flashes of light are consistent with abductions. However, I don't think aliens need to peek into windows to see what's going on. That seems a bit odd to me. If that alien was real then I think it's more likely that it/they intended to get caught in the act.

Also, I would have expected the typical Gray with almond-shaped eyes, but that's just me. That's the ones I have a problem with, but I know there are many versions of small aliens. If it were a set up by the PTB, I would expect that they would choose a more friendly-looking alien version than the scarier-looking type. Certainly, Hollywood artists have the capability to make very life-like dummies, including ones with blinking eyes. I don't know enough about this case to decide what I think about it.

TLC

Last edited by trumancash; 14-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 14-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Very interesting.

What can we do about it all?
Could you be more specific with your question? The ET contact phenomenon is an incredibly big subject. Are you just referring to the hybrid genetic program or....?

TLC
Old 14-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
manxboz

Quote:
I don't watch TV so I was surprised that he was getting so much mainstream television coverage--CNN, Larry King, Fox, etc. However, I've been out of the loop since I left the UFO circus so I've just started looking at this case.

So are you saying he is a fraud and that the "alien" videos are fake, Manx?

Do you think there is a bigger conspiracy here involving the PTB to get us used to a possible landing and "first contact"?

What do you think?

I had a couple thoughts when I saw the peeping Tom alien video. First, the bright flashes of light are consistent with abductions. However, I don't think aliens need to peek into windows to see what's going on. That seems a bit odd to me. If that alien was real then I think it's more likely that it/they intended to get caught in the act.

Also, I would have expected the typical Gray with almond-shaped eyes, but that's just me. That's the ones I have a problem with, but I know there are many versions of small aliens. If it were a set up by the PTB, I would expect that they would choose a more friendly-looking alien version than the scarier-looking type. Certainly, Hollywood artists have the capability to make very life-like dummies, including ones with blinking eyes. I don't know enough about this case to decide what I think about it.

TLC
From my experience in looking at UFO cases I would say he is very much a fraud. He might have had an experience or two once upon a time but now he is playing on that, similar to my belief in the Meier Case.

The Alien seems very fake, it peers in, then disappears then campy Stan comes in just as it disappears and then looks out the window and makes a big song and dance. There is also a video of the same model in his house peering round the corner in the hallway.

I am very much of the opinion that a lot of what we think we know about the subject of UFOlogy has been pushed by various government agencies to suit their needs. They drop a tiny bit of truth and mix it with so much disinfo that it is hard to pull it all apart.

Old 14-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
From my experience in looking at UFO cases I would say he is very much a fraud. He might have had an experience or two once upon a time but now he is playing on that, similar to my belief in the Meier Case.

The Alien seems very fake, it peers in, then disappears then campy Stan comes in just as it disappears and then looks out the window and makes a big song and dance. There is also a video of the same model in his house peering round the corner in the hallway.

I am very much of the opinion that a lot of what we think we know about the subject of UFOlogy has been pushed by various government agencies to suit their needs. They drop a tiny bit of truth and mix it with so much disinfo that it is hard to pull it all apart.
Well, I certainly agree with your statement about the government's involvement with disinformation about the ET phenomenon. It certainly muddies the waters.

I am curious, which UFO/ET contact cases have you personally investigated?

TLC
Old 14-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #19
manxboz

Quote:
Well, I certainly agree with your statement about the government's involvement with disinformation about the ET phenomenon. It certainly muddies the waters.

I am curious, which UFO/ET contact cases have you personally investigated?

TLC
By personally, it has been in my own time, contacting who I can etc (I have an extensive list of 'contacts', some are the more infamous names within UFOlogy). None have been 'officially' done, as in through a group etc. I am not the be all or end all, and I am happy to debate my 'beliefs' and conclusions. But UFOlogy has become a serious hobby for me the last 5 years and I have been interested with it from as young as I can remember.

I like the older cases, I am currently doing some work on the history of 'Nordics' within UFOlogy, which has opened so many doors, which will be investigated at a later stage. This current door was opened by me looking at the 1977 ITN TV interruption.

Which I put online last August http://www.scribd.com/doc/36083376/M...Command-Or-Not

Last edited by manxboz; 14-01-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #20
trumancash
Inactive

Quote:
By personally, it has been in my own time, contacting who I can etc (I have an extensive list of 'contacts', some are the more infamous names within UFOlogy). None have been 'officially' done, as in through a group etc. I am not the be all or end all, and I am happy to debate my 'beliefs' and conclusions. But UFOlogy has become a serious hobby for me the last 5 years and I have been interested with it from as young as I can remember.

I like the older cases, I am currently doing some work on the history of 'Nordics' within UFOlogy, which has opened so many doors, which will be investigated at a later stage. This current door was opened by me looking at the 1977 ITN TV interruption.

Which I put online last August http://www.scribd.com/doc/36083376/M...Command-Or-Not
I read your "Message-From-Command-Or-Not" and I thought your historical perspective of the GFL was fair and informative. I like the way you presented both sides and saved your opinion until the end of the article.

In your conclusion you stated: "I am not a big fan of channelling, I do believe that some people have had experiences and their own minds may be more attuned with other forces, but why would the same force give some many people different views upon the same subject?"

My personal experiences with channeling are not with the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL) per se, but with channeled Pleiadians of the Barbara Marciniak kind. That is, I spent a great deal of my time during my own "awakening" with someone who was trained by Barbara Marciniak and who had also been a votary of Ramtha before his "personality change".

I have no doubt that, generally speaking, people who channel messages from so-called Pleiadians, et al, are indeed having contact with real ETs, whether it be by telepathy, psychotronics, or by allowing another entity/spirit to temporarily inhabit their bodies. I also have no doubt that the government has acquired this ET technology by now and can simulate a channeling experience by electronically projecting voices in the minds of people.

I cover channeling in detail from my own experiences in Journey to Discovery. I cover the Ashtar Command, etc in The Pleiadian Conspiracy.

To answer your question that you posed, my research indicates that it is an intentional act by ETs to give different people and different groups different religious/spiritual messages. Whether one looks at this from the historical perspective of ancient religions, mythology, secret societies, or from my personal experiences and past life research, ETs have since time immemorial been implanting Earth humans with different religious teachings so as to keep people apart. In modern times I have seen--as you may also have seen--fighting (though not physical) amongst various channeling groups as to whose entities are telling the truth. These "new agers" get very defensive and angry at each other and maintain their distance from each other.

When I was openly talking about my abductions in the mid-90s some of the most inhospitable people I had to deal with were "new agers" who had totally accepted channeled ET messages as being the truth. For example, I was repeatedly and coldly admonished not to use the word "abductee" and that I was just "being a victim". This was the universal channeled programming at that time, regardless of which entity was channeled. These "new agers" were just as closed minded as Christians. They had bought into the ET programming, hook, line and sinker. Unfortunately, we see the same phenomenon with GFL votaries today.

As your article begins with GFL symbols, the GFL uses much of the same symbolism as ancient religions, mythology and secret societies--symbols such as the cross, winged disk, pyramid, stars, circles, solar cross, snakes, lions and illumination symbols such as torches, lamps, etc. Symbols are like pictures--they're worth ten thousand words--especially the symbols related to these ET groups. They help us connect the dots.

Also, it is not a coincidence, IMO, that the Grays have the same basic story line as the Pleiadians (and modern Christianity) and that there have been contact incidents wherein contactees report seeing Grays and Pleiadians working together. The reason this is all so confusing is that ETs lie. That, in my opinion, is the bottom line.

TLC

Last edited by trumancash; 14-01-2011 at 09:27 PM.