Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 02-10-2010, 04:51 AM   #41
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
What does webbot say about November 3rd?
100 times more intense than the energy of 9/11...a four or five day release period...9/11 had a release period of only a few hours

they're not saying exactly what will happen because you can't really...it doesn't mean good or bad, just 100 times the energy of 9/11 with four days of people holding their breath, versus only a few hours on 9/11...whatever it is, it's unprecedented, because i also heard this is the only point in the ENTIRE timewave zero chart (which spans thousands of years) that does not resonate with any other point on the graph.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:06 AM   #42
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
100 times more intense than the energy of 9/11...a four or five day release period...9/11 had a release period of only a few hours

they're not saying exactly what will happen because you can't really...it doesn't mean good or bad, just 100 times the energy of 9/11 with four days of people holding their breath, versus only a few hours on 9/11...whatever it is, it's unprecedented, because i also heard this is the only point in the ENTIRE timewave zero chart (which spans thousands of years) that does not resonate with any other point on the graph.
Where are you getting this from? I'd like to know more.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #43
lilith light

Yes, they are.
But many of us will not be able to handle the reality and go insane.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #44
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith light View Post
Yes, they are.
But many of us will not be able to handle the reality and go insane.
I think so too.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #45
sm1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by redorbluepill View Post
Same here, it's interesting but I will be honest I don't quite understand it!
Would love to know more.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #46
ritchs

Default Food for thought

You do have to wonder what they're up to, everything they do is a controlled demolition. The economy crashing, was a planned event. Will disclosure provide an immense distraction? If you consider shapeshifting and the vibrational shift that is supposedly happening, those aliens already among us will not be able to maintain human form much longer.

I remember a Dr Carol Rosen talking about Werhner von Braun stating emphatically that "Remember, the aliens will be the final card played" or words to that effect.

Will this provide an excuse to chip people, to be able to identify who is us, who is them

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 03-10-2010 at 08:00 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #47
keithm
Inactive

9/11,7/7,war on terror,collapse of economy,UFO disclosure,multiculturism,faith,beliefs,norway spiral,earthquakes,volcanoes and everything else you can think of to put in the mixer,

its all connected,

something serious is in the pipeline and TPTB need to maintain control.

i don't know how they are going to do it,but all this is part of the puzzle.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #48
bill4588

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post

Will this provide an excuse to chip people, to be able to identify who is us, who is them
now that's a scary thought. and those of us who deny the chips will be labeled aliens.
bill4588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #49
itsallinus

Quote:
If you consider shapeshifting and the vibrational shift that is supposedly happening, those aliens already among us will not be able to maintain human form much longer.

I remember a Dr Carol Rosen talking about Werhner von Braun stating emphatically that "Remember, the aliens will be the final card played" or words to that effect.

A false flag bluebeam invasion would provide a good cover so people don't realize they were here all along and think they are only a part of the invasion.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #50
activistpost

Quote:
You do have to wonder what they're up to, everything they do is a controlled demolition. The economy crashing, was a planned event. Will disclosure provide an immense distraction? If you consider shapeshifting and the vibrational shift that is supposedly happening, those aliens already among us will not be able to maintain human form much longer.

Great comments. Thanks for posting.
activistpost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:11 AM   #51
camreeno
Inactive

It depends what you mean by "unveil" aliens. They may partially unveil them but they will leave out aspects that are nessessary to carry out their agenda - for instance they won't talk about reptilians. If some alien disclosure goes underway and it's run in some way by the Federal Government, then I have no doubt they deliberately won't give us the whole picture. That's like them admitting 9/11 was an inside job. It's not gonna happen.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:34 AM   #52
alienlabrat

Quote:

Want my guess? Moon gets taken out. Kaboom.

To me, this looks like the last desperate flailing of governments who are being forced to tell SOME of the truth because the benevolent ETs are going to pull the rug out.

These are good times. Do not be afraid. Party's soon to begin
alienlabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #53
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by redorbluepill View Post
hm, it was a while ago...it was some interview with Cliff High, creator of web bot on youtube with Jeff Rense I think...just google "web bot November tipping point release language"...and the timewave zero thing, i read somewhere online, i don't remember, you'll have to do some google work.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #54
ambler1980

Web Bot early Nov. stuff:

the 00:50 mark

Last edited by ambler1980; 04-10-2010 at 03:22 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 AM   #55
whatistruth
Banned

Has ANYTHING the web bot said ever come true?

They must of said a dozen times in the last 2 years something bigger than 9/11 would happen, and it never materialized.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #56
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Has ANYTHING the web bot said ever come true?
yes, they predicted 9/11...among many many other things...

not the specific event, but that something major was going to happen in new york. they are doing the same here, as the energy is much much more intense, so that leaves little room for error. smaller predictions are more likely to be inaccurate, but this is not a small prediction.

and this is not just web bot...timewave zero and the mayan calendar have early november on their charts for something major to go down.

something big is going to happen, there is no doubt about that.

Last edited by ambler1980; 04-10-2010 at 03:44 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:29 AM   #57
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Web Bot early Nov. stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kt32...eature=channel

the 00:50 mark
I just watched that and feel compelled to point out the synchronicity with the post I just made in the Countdown to November 3rd 2010 thread.

In short, in the link above Cliff High talks about something big happening Nov 8-11 that people will talk about for the two months after. In the post I just made in the Countdown to November 3rd 2010 thread I point out that the 'Building What?' campaign ads 'will start running in the week after the election':

Quote:
We are negotiating right now. Running ads in the next four weeks is too expensive because of the election season. It looks like the ad will start running in the week after the election. We should have a deal locked in by Wednesday and will make an announcement shortly thereafter. Thanks so much for your support. [emphasis added]
November 8th is the Monday of the week after the election (U.S. mid-term elections). Here's a quote from an email I just sent to Cliff, or whoever reads email sent to the half-past human website:

Quote:
I was just listening to an interview with Cliff High in which he was
talking about the 'release' Nov 8-11, orders of magnitude larger than
that of 9/11. 'Building What' is a campaign about to run 9/11 truth
adverts on TV in NYC. The ads were scheduled for late September but
have now been delayed to 'start running in the week after the
election' (see email below*).

I have long thought we are due a mass awakening to the truth of 9/11
and these ads could provide that. The reason for the focus on building
7 is that most people who are aware of what happened to that building
can see that 9/11 was an inside job (see http://buildingwhat.org if
you are not familiar with the topic, but I expect you are).

* the 'email below' is that quoted above in this post
I appreciate that this post is taking this thread a little 'off topic'; I may start a new thread, perhaps in the '9/11' folder. If so I'll come back and edit this post with a link to it. However, I expect there is a connection to the subject of this thread in that '9/11 truth' seems to me and many others to be an informational key of some kind to a greater awareness of the 'bigger picture'; it certainly was for me!

Maybe we are about to see the unveiling to the 'mass conciousness' of a wide variety of topics in the very near future. Let's hope so!
ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #58
sodi

lol I cant wait

But its not going to be unveiling Aliens, I mean c'mon stop kidding yourselves.

Remember Blossom Goodchild and how pathetic she looked after Oct 14 came and went lol then her excuse was that us as humans did not believe and thats why they didnt show up lmaooooooooooo
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #59
thoughtmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
just enjoy the show.
As a natural-born observer, I shall do exactly this.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #60
synergy777

the establishment disclosed the presence of aliens, when they wrote the book of genesis.

aliens/ancient gods/angels/reptillians, they are all connected.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote