Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #21
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
like independence day?
punch them in the stomach and kill them?
In the knackers mate, in the knackers
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #22
doubledrop

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

When I saw the news yesterday my alert light went right off.

The time is coming people. At least those in the know will realise this is all bullshit.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:06 PM   #23
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistpost View Post
Talking here about mainstream media -- like renown physicist Michio Kaku appearing on Dylan Ratigan. It was done as a press release, in concert with the new book release "UFOs" by Leslie Kean. You are right that there has been general discussion for a long time, but not to this degree. And a total attitude change from the MSM. -- N.W.
I consider all of Hollywood to be mainstream media, not just "news" and
commentary sources, since they all deal in fiction and propaganda.

And, we've been getting the "alien invasion" message from Hollywood since at
least the 1950s.

But, they do seem to be reaching some sort of climax point suggesting the
"big event" (fake invasion or whatever) may come soon. I suspect it
will be in 2011 or early 2012 because they've also been pushing the end-of-
the-world-in-2012 hype as well. This should dovetail nicely with a fake invasion
that "threatens to end the world" if we don't all start worshiping the Great God
Rockefeller or whatever scam they decide to pull.

Last edited by graflok; 01-10-2010 at 12:07 PM.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #24
jiffy

Being without a Television, I saw Jeremy kyle show for the first time today...I can confirm they (Aliens) are amounts us already

Sadly they are not of superior intelligence
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #25
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
the media has been ridiculing the UFO phenom and treating it as conspiracy theory nonsense...that includes hollywood, who's films depicting aliens has done nothing but marginalize and degrade any serious aspect to the very real phenomenon. science fiction is the ghetto genre of movies...it gets no respect, especially come academy awards time and functions purely as summer popcorn filler to keep the studios afloat. aliens and UFOs have a been a fucking joke to the MSM since the 1950s and they depict anyone who believes in them as crackpots.

until now...the sudden U-turn is obvious, abrupt, and seemingly uncalled for...there is definitely an agenda.
My feelings exactly; something is up.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #26
orderoutofchaos

The time is coming, no doubt about it, the media are talking about ufos more than ever before , tv shows conditioning us on accepting the fact that aliens are real. Ex military personnel giving there accounts of what they have seen and it being brodcast live on CNN. This conditioning started about 3-4 years ago, its obvious something is on its way
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #27
activistpost

Quote:
the media has been ridiculing the UFO phenom and treating it as conspiracy theory nonsense...that includes hollywood, who's films depicting aliens has done nothing but marginalize and degrade any serious aspect to the very real phenomenon. science fiction is the ghetto genre of movies...it gets no respect, especially come academy awards time and functions purely as summer popcorn filler to keep the studios afloat. aliens and UFOs have a been a fucking joke to the MSM since the 1950s and they depict anyone who believes in them as crackpots.

until now...the sudden U-turn is obvious, abrupt, and seemingly uncalled for...there is definitely an agenda.
Exactly. They go from making a movie with Mel Gibson and talk of tin foil hat wearing crazies whenever Roswell is even brought up, to a renown physicist like Michio Kaku being given playful airtime to support a book from the military establishment. There is an agenda here. Thanks for your comments -- Nicholas West
activistpost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
activistpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
War of the Worlds, where in the 1930s, Orson Welles narrated a radio drama scripted as a news report of an attack on Earth by Martians, causing mass panic all over America, was a trial run. They've had it planned for a long time.
Yes, and that psyop didn't work out too well. Now it's all sort of light and fun. Michio Kaku laughing and joking in the MSM. Just getting people accustomed to hearing it. Then you have the flurry of news about how the Universe is all of a sudden teeming with life, after they have been drilling into our heads for decades that humanity is all there is, blah, blah. -- Nicholas West
activistpost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #29
acharlatani

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
The time is coming, no doubt about it, the media are talking about ufos more than ever before , tv shows conditioning us on accepting the fact that aliens are real. Ex military personnel giving there accounts of what they have seen and it being brodcast live on CNN. This conditioning started about 3-4 years ago, its obvious something is on its way

Indeed it is. Not long now until we find out. I still think they will create an emp which will knock out the grid for a few weeks. All hell will break loose worldwide before getting it back up and running and TPTB blaming it on an alien invasion. Everyone will be so glad to get their mobile phones back on they will believe everything that is told and comply with everything set out. That being a NWO....

SMASH THE SYSTEM

Last edited by acharlatani; 01-10-2010 at 02:41 PM.
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #30
bill4588

i think the staged alien invasion will cause a lot of problems. sheeple will be freaking out and/or thinking it has religious connection. the people aware of blue beam will be calling BS the whole time and the sheeple will be pissed off and thinking we're crazy and need to be eradicated. then off to jail/mental institutions we go because we know the truth while the retards come under complete control.
bill4588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #31
the_gent

My money is on this escalating around November 3rd as it is the next step on the Mayan evolution of consciousness. What with it being galactic consciousness and all, disclosure ties in quite well.

And I don't agree that it will be bluebeam/staged invasion. I don't think this is an TPTB led thing.

Last edited by the_gent; 01-10-2010 at 03:38 PM.
the_gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #32
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gent View Post
My money is on this escalating around November 3rd as it is the next step on the Mayan evolution of consciousness.
AND timewave zero, AND web bot. that's too many coincidences.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #33
killuminatiist

Quote:
My money is on this escalating around November 3rd as it is the next step on the Mayan evolution of consciousness. What with it being galactic consciousness and all, disclosure ties in quite well.

And I don't agree that it will be bluebeam/staged invasion. I don't think this is an TPTB led thing.
Hopefully its the real deal, and not no evil ones who want to feast on us.
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #34
the_gent

Quote:
AND timewave zero, AND web bot. that's too many coincidences.
Indeed. This is the first time I've ever actually anticipated something happening on a date that has been ear-marked with predictions.
the_gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #35
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4588 View Post
i think the staged alien invasion will cause a lot of problems. sheeple will be freaking out and/or thinking it has religious connection. the people aware of blue beam will be calling BS the whole time and the sheeple will be pissed off and thinking we're crazy and need to be eradicated. then off to jail/mental institutions we go because we know the truth while the retards come under complete control.
most likely.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #36
realy

Quote:

i think it will be a combination of both real and fake, with some unseen circumstances for the ptb.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #37
dolores1

Talking I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
what would you say, if they said "they were here to overthrow the strangle hold, the reptiles have on the planets controllers, and allow us as a species to regain control of ourselves, and step up to join the rest of the galactic community"?
such as the removal of Oroborus control on the planet..
Don't be to hasty to kick butt anyone - learn.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #38
dolores1

Wink Like Parliment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Being without a Television, I saw Jeremy kyle show for the first time today...I can confirm they (Aliens) are amounts us already

Sadly they are not of superior intelligence
A holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show, also aliens.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #39
acharlatani

What does webbot say about November 3rd?

SMASH THE SYSTEM

Last edited by acharlatani; 01-10-2010 at 06:07 PM.
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #40
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4588 View Post
I agree that it would cause a lot of problems for the PTB. Not the least being
that there are those who are already aware that such a plan has existed for
a long time.

And, the recent Gallup poll showing that more than half the population
already distrusts the media would be another indication that things may not
go according to plan if they go ahead with the "invasion."

It would be a real drag for them if they staged an invasion and everybody
just laughed.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote