Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
activistpost

Default Is the Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

Nicholas West
Activist Post

UFOs and extraterrestrials have long been treated as the ultimate conspiracy theory by the establishment. Therefore, the growing chatter of mainstream news stories about UFOs and aliens seems very peculiar. Why the attention all of a sudden? Is the establishment conditioning us for the arrival of extraterrestrials? Could they have an agenda for doing so?

Read Full Article
activistpost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:33 AM   #2
ichabodius
Inactive

Just the next level of control. Angry god from heaven sends easily relatable to representative that claims to offer salvation. High tech religious mumbo jumbo. People will swallow a silicon wafer as readily as a "Communion" wafer.
The lord is my shephard and ufos practice livestock mutilation.

Last edited by ichabodius; 01-10-2010 at 04:34 AM.
ichabodius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
activistpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
Just the next level of control. Angry god from heaven sends easily relatable to representative that claims to offer salvation. High tech religious mumbo jumbo. People will swallow a silicon wafer as readily as a "Communion" wafer.
The lord is my shephard and ufos practice livestock mutilation.
Great comment, thanks!
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistpost View Post
Nicholas West
Activist Post

UFOs and extraterrestrials have long been treated as the ultimate conspiracy theory by the establishment. Therefore, the growing chatter of mainstream news stories about UFOs and aliens seems very peculiar. Why the attention all of a sudden? Is the establishment conditioning us for the arrival of extraterrestrials? Could they have an agenda for doing so?

Read Full Article

If the "establishment" "owns" the "ufos" then you're pretty much fucked anyway, just enjoy the show.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:20 AM   #5
graflok

Quote:
UFOs and extraterrestrials have long been treated as the ultimate conspiracy theory by the establishment. Therefore, the growing chatter of mainstream news stories about UFOs and aliens seems very peculiar. Why the attention all of a sudden?
All of a sudden? The media has been talking about aliens & UFOs since at least
the 1950s.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
activistpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
the 1950s.
Talking here about mainstream media -- like renown physicist Michio Kaku appearing on Dylan Ratigan. It was done as a press release, in concert with the new book release "UFOs" by Leslie Kean. You are right that there has been general discussion for a long time, but not to this degree. And a total attitude change from the MSM. -- N.W.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:08 AM   #7
spolier
Banned

time for some 'new' false gods from heaven, the mainstream religious cults are being deserted by the peasants in their droves.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #8
activistpost

Sure, same Psyop, different era.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 AM   #9
freedom_thoughts

Yep, they are indeed.

They've realised war has run it's course, and terrorism never really got off the ground, so there moving onto the next stage within the next few years.

More and more info on UFO's and alien life is being allowed to be published in the MSM ... and look low and behold we are now told that planets that are probably 100% likely to have life on now exist too.

All leading up to 2012 and the great revealing.

Hoax or not, it's the next level whether we like it or not...

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:54 AM   #10
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
the 1950s.
the media has been ridiculing the UFO phenom and treating it as conspiracy theory nonsense...that includes hollywood, who's films depicting aliens has done nothing but marginalize and degrade any serious aspect to the very real phenomenon. science fiction is the ghetto genre of movies...it gets no respect, especially come academy awards time and functions purely as summer popcorn filler to keep the studios afloat. aliens and UFOs have a been a fucking joke to the MSM since the 1950s and they depict anyone who believes in them as crackpots.

until now...the sudden U-turn is obvious, abrupt, and seemingly uncalled for...there is definitely an agenda.

Last edited by ambler1980; 01-10-2010 at 06:55 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #11
johngr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom_thoughts View Post
Yep, they are indeed.

They've realised war has run it's course, and terrorism never really got off the ground, so there moving onto the next stage within the next few years.
War of the Worlds, where in the 1930s, Orson Welles narrated a radio drama scripted as a news report of an attack on Earth by Martians, causing mass panic all over America, was a trial run. They've had it planned for a long time.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:11 AM   #12
ambler1980

i don't believe war of the worlds was a test...of course people are gonna panic if they're attacked by a foreign enemy, aliens or not. they wouldn't need to test something like that.

if they wanted to test how the public would react to aliens, they would simply have announced saucers hovering and nothing else...since the UFOs wouldn't be doing anything, how the public reacts would be totally unknown, and a TRUE test.

this is different because they're setting up first contact to be benign in nature.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #13
bazil brazeel

wasn't it ronald "macdonald"regan,in a speech about the cold war say,an alien attack would unite humanity.
i do believe the msm have changed their attitude.the discovery of a planet which is in the "Goldilocks zone" of its sun,could sustain life and there are millions of planets like this in galaxy.they said this in a matter of fact way.
who knows what the fuck we have built in orbit around the earth.
they could be capable of creating 3d holograms of spaceships,it seems the timing of the rise in 3d technology and the general acceptance of alien life is synced.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #14
kahn2010

We should treat any 'Alien Friends' with the utmost suspicion.

Noone should trust them.

What i will ask, if the aliens show up, is Why? Why come to a small planet populated by a relatively young intelligent species?
kahn2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #15
killuminatiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
the media has been ridiculing the UFO phenom and treating it as conspiracy theory nonsense...that includes hollywood, who's films depicting aliens has done nothing but marginalize and degrade any serious aspect to the very real phenomenon. science fiction is the ghetto genre of movies...it gets no respect, especially come academy awards time and functions purely as summer popcorn filler to keep the studios afloat. aliens and UFOs have a been a fucking joke to the MSM since the 1950s and they depict anyone who believes in them as crackpots.

until now...the sudden U-turn is obvious, abrupt, and seemingly uncalled for...there is definitely an agenda.
Well put +1
Disclaimer: Dont take my posts for fact or truth, and dont hold them against me as this is a "virtual" world and has nothing to do with my physical life. Lying is an everyday thing when it comes to the internet.
killuminatiist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #16
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post

Noone should trust them.

What i will ask, if the aliens show up, is Why? Why come to a small planet populated by a relatively young intelligent species?
I wouldn't wait to ask anything, I'll kick their butt if I had half a chance.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #17
bemore

Yeah there has been a massive increase as of late. Maybe it is agenda....or maybe it is the people that know stuff seeing the "truth" movement growing and growing and not being scared anymore.

Maybe TPTB dont want disclosure but like many things now are powerless to stop the news getting out.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #18
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post

Noone should trust them.

what would you say, if they said "they were here to overthrow the strangle hold, the reptiles have on the planets controllers, and allow us as a species to regain control of ourselves, and step up to join the rest of the galactic community"?
such as the removal of Oroborus control on the planet..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #19
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
I wouldn't wait to ask anything, I'll kick their butt if I had half a chance.
like independence day?
punch them in the stomach and kill them?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #20
gizmocrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post

Agree, the media use to take the piss, now they are asking the question seriously.