Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 07-07-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default deep in thought

I read a contacts interview and condense it down to this. The alien says he is here against his will (drafted) to protect the Earth and humanity. Says we have had 3 times the chances, instruction and help, plus time other races have had. Admits alien intervention to end the Roman Empire because it was violent and it set the human race back 5000 years.

Now my say! What then did you do to the Sumerian civilization that had craft able to leave the Earth and how about the ancient nuclear war or, the disappearance of the Atlantean Empire? It seems to me that alien intervention is the reason the Earth is taking so long.

Thanks for stopping the asteroids and comets but, stop destroying our civilizations. You say the white are our greatest enemy besides ourselves. I say the rest of you need vetted too.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
saturn010

The aliens provided the craft to the Sumerians in the first place, they were clearly not capable of building methods of transport such as ships due to lack of resources, i wouldnt say they couldnt try their hand at building ships if they had the right materials but yeah, What your saying sounds plausible enough to be true Aliens destroy systems when they are tired of them and they need a refurbished system, The Roman Empire was always going to fall to it's knees on it's own anyway due to the over dominant activity and ways of the Reptilian Empire. I mean maybe the Aliens just pretend to destroy civilizations but who the fuck want's civilizations around in the first place, fucking control freaks!
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #3
raburgeson

Well, they got singled out as the cause of the black plague. They had been able to stop civilization in it's tracks for a long time. A small period of time without interference and we advance rapidly? Right now they want us to nuke it out globally. The physics used in Sumeria would not be the same as we use now. The governments do not use the same physics we use right now. There is something fundamentally wrong with all the theories we are being taught. We have finally made it past the Einstein religion but, the government control's the curriculum and we are still fishing for a good solid physics today. It could be that Sumerians did not have these problems and developed better physics than we are using. Who says humans are not capable of creating their own advanced civilization? Why do you believe them? Are our history books written by Reptoids? He who writes history owns it. As far as the Roman empire and the Aztecs, yes they needed to be extinct.

Last edited by raburgeson; 18-07-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: apost for does control - control's
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 02:34 AM   #4
anubist800

Oh man not another racist "E.T." again. Ok look . IF you check carefully Sumerians has abused the technologies given to them like stupid morons and they lost HIMSELFS they civilisations. Now don't begin to put the faults of "E.T." beings on the fall of the romans empire because the faults was caused by us . I mean the vikings , the huns, and the ostrogoths. Ok now about the elites you mix many things. They have two kinds of powers. The technologies and the satanist . The technologies was given to humans i give you this but it's because of us if we devellop more the side of prohibit knowledge then everything else and for the satanist this is a religions who date from babylone when the juifs who refuse to accept the existence of god quit moise for founding they owns religions and give they lifes to devils . And today they exist again and form the elite of today .
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 07:49 AM   #5
oz93666

Full marks to rab for giving us his own summary, but links to source would be nice.

Pheww ... what a muddle of a thread and were only on post 5 ....

Here's the best(worst) one so far ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
The aliens provided the craft to the Sumerians in the first place, they were clearly not capable of building methods of transport such as ships due to lack of resources, i wouldnt say they couldnt try their hand at building ships if they had the right materials but yeah....!
Who want's to point out the errors in that ? ...I really don't have the patience!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #6
saturn010

I have alot of Patience to express those types of needs necessary It's goes exactly how i said what you quoted in question, :P I'm a Master number 11 Life Path and a Reptilian Humanoid with an Implant from the Grays, I'm all about processing raw Language and extra ordinary inordinal understandings! <3

Last edited by saturn010; 19-07-2016 at 12:36 PM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote