Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 09-03-2015, 06:08 AM   #421
busa

Welcome back.
I missed you.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:19 AM   #422
Cryptoverse

Here are his ebook locations for free download if anyone is interested:

http://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash...f_a_Planet.pdf

http://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf

Unfortunately last I checked his website is down.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 09-03-2015 at 06:19 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 03:20 PM   #423
trumanlcash
Inactive

In my two books I explore in depth how both "psychological implants" and "social implants" are used to establish the matrix of our reality.

A really good example of a "social implant" was created by L Ron Hubbard, so I have started a thread in the religion section here.

Truman L Cash
trumanlcash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #424
razvanel
Inactive

I'm very interested to find out more about my true nature by retrieving my memories. I would be so grateful if you could help. I've read your book 2 and will start reading your book 1 as soon as I get some time. I've been searching all my life for the truth, I've changed my mind and beliefs many times and realized that an open mind is absolutely necessary in order to be able to solve this puzzle or at least find some of the answers to my questions.

I really like the logical and open minded way you've written your books and approached these subjects. I agree with most of what you said and I'm really happy there are still a few people on this planet that still think. Where can I find the memory retrieving techniques? I'm really serious about this, please teach me how to fish, truman.
razvanel is offline   Reply With Quote