Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 05-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
prometheuslocke

Default Aaron Swartz murdered to hide censorship on Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...ien_and_aaron/

This was the text of the post. Read it carefully. It is not important whether or not you agree with what I say, what is important is that you be sure I have a right to say it. Reddit is censoring the truth, that much is fact, these are merely my ideas... of conspiracies... posted in /r/conspiracy.
And then censored. Wake up, this goes far beyond "the internet."

http://www.reddit.com/r/uncensorship...erator_remove/
This post was deleted by "AutoModerator" but no message was sent from that bot, proving the "automatic" process is being exploited to hide active censorship. The mods don't even have the gaul to tell people who they are.

The post was "shadow banned", and censored. The nerve of /r/conspiracy mods, to remove a conspiracy about Swartz's ideals.. is unconscionable.

----

The Tragedy of Aaron Swartz, and his Reddit Alien

Nearly five months ago, Aaron Swartz was assassinated by the hidden evil. His trials and victimization at the hands of the government were designed specifically to keep you from finding out the truth I am going to share with you in a few short minutes. His life was dedicated to the freedom of information and the protection of liberty and moral value in our society. Today, I am telling you it was an assassination for a very specific reason. Reddit.com is now conspiring with the same enemy who destroyed his life, in order to censor the truth relating to a secretive and subversive infestation in not only the government of America, or the world, but woe--reddit.com itself.

This social news site, his progeny, is the equivalent of the front lines in the battle from keeping the masses from knowing the truth. Only here, could individuals willing to speak out do so uncensored by the castrating tentacles of the Octopus, which has today infiltrated every level of American media. It is in places like this that word could get out, or conversely, where the censorship of this word would be most obviously exposed. It is for this reason that he was murdered... because it was known that he would never have stood for it.

This tells you something about our enemy, something very important. You may not want to believe it, but what it means is that this enemy has the ability to see the future--to know who will resist, and to stop them in advance. This is the root cause of Aaron's criminal trial, and the reason why we must not stand for his legacy to be destroyed by the minions of an alien invasion who have infiltrated this organization. The reddit logo is the supreme ironic tragedy, like many "Illuminati symbols" cleverly hidden for years before it takes on a meaning more important than the artists, or bureaucrats who chose it, could ever have imagined.

This is the truth. An invisible alien enemy has infiltrated all levels of society. Many serve it willingly, censoring posts, changing news stories, and participating in a vast criminal conspiracy to ensure that those who are oblivious will surely think the truth is too crazy to be real. It is real, and it has manifested itself so obviously on this site, that I am sure I am not wrong about Swartz's death. Here, censorship relating to government false flag attacks has reached a peak, where many of you have noticed it. Some of us cry out for attention to it, yet the masses ignore it, most likely thinking it is nothing more than "the result of overzealous modding." This is much more nefarious, and its purpose is nothing short of hiding their subservience to an extra-governmental entity which is bent on hiding the fact that these are not only false flags... but that the evidence is so monumental and overwhelming that anybody who viewed it outside of the matrix like world that has been created on the internet, would know.

This faux internet-worked reality is merely a glimpse of what we have in store for us in the future--because of the silence of those in charge. The conspiracy to censor information is so complete, so well hidden, so pervasive that even those who question it doubt whether or not it's really happening. Someone would be upset right? The ACLU would file a lawsuit. The EFF would be involved. Welcome to the world of the real, those you consider allies of freedom have given in already--nobody will save you but yourself. If you care, it's time to do something. Find the evidence of it, bring it to the attention of the media, of these supposed allies of American freedom, and watch as nothing happens. We are at a crossroads, the time to sit back and wait for advocacy groups to stand for us is over. Remember Aaron Swartz, and take action--it's nearly too late.... soon you won't even be able to hear me, let alone think I'm wrong. Today, he is a martyr for his cause. If you do nothing, tomorrow he will be forgotten forever.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 05-05-2013 at 10:59 PM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
tinyint
Inactive

The dude worked for the George Soros criminal Avaaz organisation, mainly busy with destabilizing countries like Syria, or Libya or Iran.
He worked for the "coloured revolutions and arab spring" outlet.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
jdeadevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
The dude worked for the George Soros criminal Avaaz organisation, mainly busy with destabilizing countries like Syria, or Libya or Iran.
He worked for the "coloured revolutions and arab spring" outlet.
Avaaz, criminal? Oh come on! *Sweeps everything off desk in anger*
Old 05-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #4
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeadevil View Post
Avaaz, criminal? Oh come on! *Sweeps everything off desk in anger*
Avaaz is Soros/Saban funded and run. Indisputable and accepted fact.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.de/201...nti-syria.html

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.de/201...l-western.html

Quote:
In 2008, Canadian conservative minister John Baird labeled Avaaz a "shadowy foreign organization" tied to billionaire philanthropist George Soros.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz
Wikipediia used to state in english, that Swartz worked for Avaaz, not any more.

Apparently, Soros' real name is also Schwartz(meaning black).

Old 06-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #5
jdeadevil

Oh I see, so they're using the "For a good cause" position for propaganda purposes?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #6
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeadevil View Post
Oh I see, so they're using the "For a good cause" position for propaganda purposes?
I guess so.

In my opinion, they killed him, becasue he probably knew something he wasn't supposed to know.
That does not make him a hero. If somebody works for such criminal organisation, I find it hard to assume he did not know what Avaaz is all about.

In short, I have not seen reddit or Avaaz complaining about the restriction of free speech all over Europe concerning historical views, which gets people in jail for disbelieving something.
The reason I apparently post in english.

Last edited by tinyint; 06-05-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:53 AM   #7
prometheuslocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I guess so.

In my opinion, they killed him, becasue he probably knew something he wasn't supposed to know.
That does not make him a hero. If somebody works for such criminal organisation, I find it hard to assume he did not know what Avaaz is all about.

In short, I have not seen reddit or Avaaz complaining about the restriction of free speech all over Europe concerning historical views, which gets people in jail for disbelieving something.
The reason I apparently post in english.
Which historical views? If I were aware of free speech restrictions, I'd be complaining about it, as I am. I hope everyone else would do the same.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
Which historical views? If I were aware of free speech restrictions, I'd be complaining about it, as I am. I hope everyone else would do the same.
Everything connected with the two world wars and post war history.
Plenty of information on that on this forum.

eg here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175938
Old 06-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
dontpushme
Inactive

i'm not saying op is wrong, but i've noticed this massive 'hatred' of hackers and advanced computer users by the establishment (except with the possibility of establishment educated uni students - by its definition excludes hackers), as the world becomes more and more connected (including the establishment) they become potential targets for hackers.

Every time they find a hacker, they throw the book at them, and then some (inc the kitchen sink) then you get this swartz character slyly down loading scientific papers of the internet and reuploading them for free, a pretty good role model for hackers - hacking for the greater good
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote