Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 11-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #81
daniflemp

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert_creative_name_here View Post
First they are going to flood MSM with aliens. They are going to romanticize ET's, just like they did with the paranormal. For example: Twilight. They romanticized vampires and werewolves. Every female 10-25 and some moms too fell on their faces in hysteria over those books and movies. Everyone wanted to fall in love with a vampire, Team Edward. Or wanted a werewolf, Team Jacob. It's pretty ridiculous. I think they it could be considered a step towards disclosure...baby steps.
Well AVATAR is a good way to saturate the public with aliens, particularly since it not only won a crap load of oscars, but also because it was the first major film to push the "next big" technology, 3D, and now it's getting re-released in cinemas with a sex scene.

In a way, they're already romanticizing human/alien sex cause the sex scene is just a guy pretending to be an alien who ends up boning another alien.
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #82
insert_creative_name_here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
Well AVATAR is a good way to saturate the public with aliens, particularly since it not only won a crap load of oscars, but also because it was the first major film to push the "next big" technology, 3D, and now it's getting re-released in cinemas with a sex scene.

In a way, they're already romanticizing human/alien sex cause the sex scene is just a guy pretending to be an alien who ends up boning another alien.
True. How could I have forgot that one? People went nuts over AVATAR and wished they could live on Pandora.

*Off topic, but I liked the graphics in AVATAR. Not a huge fan of the acting, it was pretty terrible. It might be just me, but I noticed their accents kept changing. Can't wait for the tail sex scene..lol*
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #83
jiffy

Am I the only one is the world that hasn't seen Avatar
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #84
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Am I the only one is the world that hasn't seen Avatar
No, there's two of us at least.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #85
daniflemp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
3! Haven't seen it either Apparently we don't need to; they already made "Dances with Wolves" before
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #86
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

Make that 3. I'd rather watch Saw 12.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #87
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Me 5! Never been bothered about it to be honest, looks painfully predictable.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #88
ambler1980

you guys missed out on an amazing experience...seeing it in IMAX 3D (real IMAX, not LIeMAX) was a revelation.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #89
steve1964

Its very spiritual if your mind and heart is open otherwise you'll be bored to tears.

I've just glanced at my DVD Cabinet and looked straight at AVATAR I think I'll watch it tonight with the headphones on.
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #90
subl1minal

I thought it was a beautiful film, whether it was programming or not! It sums up everything going on, ON EARTH.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #91
jamesc

The Robertson Panel: UFOs and Ridicule.Thoughts on perception change from ridicule to accepted possibility of Extraterrestrial realities.

Thought the following article would be helpful in the apparent PAB"s possible change in attitude to the way they are handling the publics perceptions of the UFO saga and all that comes with it.

Interesting article about how the CIA sponsered Robertson Panel managed the 'public perception' of the UFO subject and concluded that it was 'in the best interest of the U.S. Government to suppress media coverage of UFO sightings'.

There's also some revealing comments about the use of ridicule and precision propaganda techniques so the subject would be portrayed in a negative light thereby making people reluctant to report their experiences.

The Robertson Panel: UFOs and Ridicule.

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” quote from; Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Terry Hansen speaking about the Robertson Panel;

Article from Hypernet

There are many reasons why your average professional scientist shuns away from studying UFO evidence or publicly admitting having an interest in the UFO subject. The primary reason is the implied threat to one's carreer, either directly via officialdom retributions or indirectly through the carefully cultivated public perception that the UFO subject is scientifically unrespectable. The latter was achieved by the psy-ops of the US Intelligence Establishment i.e. the officially sanctioned "debunking" and deception programme, euphemistically called "re-education of the public".

The anti-UFO propaganda has been waged upon the general populous since the 1950s, as outlined e.g. in declassified report of the Robertson Panel (commissioned by the CIA in Jan-1953). The panel was chaired by HP Robertson, physicist from California Institute of Technology. The other four members were Luis Alvarez, Nobel prize in physics; Lloyd Berkner, space scientist; Sam Goudsmit, nuclear physicist at Brookhaven National Laboratory and Thornton Page, astronomer. It suggested launching a "public relations campaign", using psychologists, astronomers and assorted celebrities to significantly reduce public interest in UFOs. It was also recommended that the mass media be used for the "debunking", including influential media giants like Walt Disney Corporation. Obviously the panel was simply to lend respectability to the proposals; these top scientists complied with what CIA had asked of them for:

"H.P. Robertson told us in the first private (no outsiders) session that our job was to reduce public concern, and show that UFO reports could be explained by conventional reasoning."

Dr. Thornton Page describing what the Robertson Panel was tasked with.
link; http://www.hyper.net/ufo/skeptics.html

here's a link to the 1966 CBS documentary that Terry Hanson refers to as having been influenced by the policy suggested by the Robertson Panel.
Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
quote;
"Dr Hynek voicing his concerns about lack of objectivity within the Robertson panel and I suspect, much like the Condon report, it was a complete and utter whitewash"

The Robertson Panel, as it came to be known, was hampered by men of a debunking and selective sceptic mindset and thrown off by the highly selective presentation of UFO cases by the CIA, charged one of the attending Air Force officers. "We were double-crossed," commented a Blue Book member. "The CIA (didn't) want to prepare the public - they're trying to bury the subject. Those agents ran the whole show and the scientists followed their lead. They threw out the Utah [Newhouse] film - said the Navy analysts were incompetent. We had over a hundred of the strongest verified reports. The agents bypassed the best ones. The scientists saw just 15 cases and the CIA men tried to pick holes in them."

This assertion was supported by Blue Book astronomer J. Allen Hynek, who by that time was too convinced of the spaceship theory to be allowed anywhere near the Robertson panel. "The panel was not given access to many of the truly puzzling cases," he confirmed, adding, "The Robertson panel did get someplace: they made the subject of UFOs scientifically unrespectable, and for . . . years not enough attention was paid to the subject to acquire the kind of data needed to even decide the nature of the UFO phenomenon."

After just five days of study, the Robertson Panel concluded there was no indication that the UFO phenomenon constituted a direct threat to national security. No one knowledgeable with the panel's operation was surprised.
link; http://archive.alienzoo.com/conspira...ashington.html

"The summer 1952 UFO sighting wave was one of the largest of all time, and arguably the most significant of all time in terms of the credible reports and hardcore scientific data obtained. Electromagnetic (EM) effects and physical trace evidence were more prominent in other waves, but 1952 (and 1953) featured recurring radar detection of UFOs, often from both ground and airborne radar, visual sightings by jet interceptor pilots sent up to pursue the mysterious objects, and cat-and-mouse chases in which the UFOs seemed to toy with the interceptors. Further, Air Force investigators who plotted the sightings noticed that they were concentrated around strategic military bases, and this clearly posed a threat to national security since their origin was unknown".

Richard Hall;

The 1952 Sighting Wave - Radar/Visual Sightings Establish UFOs As A Serious Mystery; http://www.nicap.org/waves/1952fullrep.htm

"According to worthy information of faith, in our atmosphere objects arrive at high speed. No aircraft, neither in the United States, either in the Soviet Union is currently able to achieve the speed attributed to these objects from the radars and from the observatories. These objects appear to be driven by an intelligence the way in which they fly. According to reports from scientists and technical personnel, these objects fly in formation and finish manoeuvres that seem to point out that are not completely driven from an automatic equipment. These objects are in incontestable mode the result of long investigations and highly technological and exceptional knowledge

Admiral S. Fahrney,head missile testing of the American Navy

link; http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread457637/pg1

Title: Unidentified Flying Objects

To: Director of Central Intelligence

Author: MaArshall H. Chadwell, Assistant Director Scientific Intelligence

Date: December 2, 1952;

"At this time the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention. The details of some of these incidents have been discussed by AD/SI (SI: Scientific Intelligence) with DDCI. Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and travelling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomenon or known types of aerial vehicles."

link; http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread513308/pg1

I do think that there is enough evidence from the documents above that contain views and beliefs from credible sources that there was a mind set set on keeping a very tight lid on the UFO reality that could be seen as possible ET in origins and one that wanted to be more open to the general public at large.Keeping in mind that i think personally that there has been a significant change also in the public's perception of UFO"S and possibly their origins is an important factor if one can percive this is been brought about by more credible people stepping up to the mark and not being afraid of ridicule if they speak out.

With the gradual release of declassified UFO documents from various country's governments that have happened are STILL ongoing plus with more ex military personnel ect coming forward over the years i think its POSSIBLY getting to a point that those in control and behind the scenes could be feeling more pressure to admit there is possible ET origins of SOME UFO"S.Could be a case of a "nowhere to hide" scenario or a "harder to deny" reality for Governments soon or in the foreseeable future. As always time will tell.
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.

Last edited by jamesc; 12-10-2010 at 03:02 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #92
activistpost

Default Great comments

Thanks to all for the great comments!
activistpost is offline   Reply With Quote