Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-09-2017, 10:28 PM   #101
jupiter12

Default Will we ever want to have sex with robots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
When it comes to sex, nothing surprises me anymore. We really are very primitive.
The voice of experience ,, (Seen it ,, done it ,, got the t shirt ,,,) ,,

My robot can do things humans only dream of ,,.

Last edited by jupiter12; 12-09-2017 at 10:28 PM.
jupiter12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:29 PM   #102
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
But if someone drew plans for stealing stuff and people helped them draw those plans up and encouraged them to fantasise about stealing - what would happen next?

You allow the line in the sand to move closer to the target - they go to the next level of where the law lies - what is the next level for a paedeo walking around public with a sex doll perhaps? Talking to children about his doll in public?

That guy on This Morning already talks to his kids about his sex doll and they talk to it etc... he is probably going to up his level to his kids one day - he's grooming them for it -
probably gets off when they touch it's hands where he has been with his semen - his wife is stupid not to see that.

The moment he said he involves his children with his sex doll I thought - woah - grooming!
Let them get away with stage 1 - stage 2 becomes in effect. He's got the nation to say it's ok for him to let his kids play with his sex doll on TV.
Does his wife let them have conversations with her vibrator? What if he programs it to speak to them in 7 languages? lol

Someone draw the blooming line in the sand please!
You've got it sussed Daisy the wise woman!

I won't post my full thoughts here as not to give ideas for those that don't know but the clue is..... go to where there is no law.
The fuckers are already at it!
Then you will be thinking about someone getting a spiritual STD.
( I know you are proabaly thinking wtf I am on about ...sorry NLP just crept in as well )

Let's just say I talk a lot of shyte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:31 PM   #103
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
early adopters will be up for it. so that includes the ones walking around with a new thousand quid iphone, who will move on to autonomous vehicles. sex robots are made for those.
soros has already got one as it never says no or ew.
It wouldn't surprise me if next generation of driverless car comes with a sex doll you can travel with in the back seat. It is hands free after all.

Quote:
Old 13-09-2017, 03:38 AM   #104
mightiswrong

notice in the video they say he co-created a robot but create is from Proto-Italic *kr??? (“to make grow”), from Proto-Indo-European *?er- (“to grow, become bigger”), the same root of cr?sc?. this is the word like creation used in the bible and elsewhere related to the words procreation and crescendo, it is not the right word for making robots.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/creo#Latin
Quote:
Indo-European Roots

ENTRY: ker-2
DEFINITION: To grow. Oldest form *er-, becoming *ker- in centum languages.
Derivatives include cereal, Creole, concrete, and recruit.
1. Suffixed form *ker-es-. cereal, Ceres, from Latin Cers, goddess of agriculture, especially the growth of grain. 2. Extended form *kr- (< *kre-). a. Suffixed form *kr-y-. create, Creole, griot; procreate, from Latin crere, to bring forth, create, produce (< “to cause to grow); b. suffixed form *kr-sko-. crescendo, crescent, crew1; accrue, concrescence, concrete, decrease, excrescence, increase, recruit, from Latin crscere, to grow, increase. 3. Suffixed o-grade form *kor-wo-, “growing,” adolescent. kore, kouros; Dioscuri, hypocorism, from Greek kouros, koros, boy, son, and kor, girl. 4. Compound *s-kro-, “of one growth” (*s-, same, one; see sem-1). sincere, from Latin sincrus, pure, clean. (Pokorny 2. er- 577.)
http://web.archive.org/web/200806200...ots/IE223.html
In ancient Roman religion, Ceres (/?s??ri?z/;[1][2] Latin: Cer?s [?k?re?s]) was a goddess of agriculture, grain crops, fertility and motherly relationships.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceres_(mythology)
"She's got a bun in the oven"

Quote:
kreieren [geh.]
to create
kreieren
to call into existence
http://www.dict.cc/german-english/kreieren.html
Quote:
care, from Old English caru, ?earu (“care, concern, anxiety, sorrow, grief, trouble”), from Proto-Germanic *kar? (“care, sorrow, cry”), from Proto-Indo-European *?eh?r- (“shout, call”)
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/care#Etymology_1
The meaning of the name Karen is purity
sincere is from the Latin word sinc?rus pure, clean, untainted
Quote:
Watkins has it as originally "of one growth" (i.e. "not hybrid, unmixed"), from PIE *sm-ke-ro-, from *sem- "one" (see same) + root of crescere "to grow" (see crescent). De Vaan finds plausible a source in a lost adjective *caerus "whole, intact," from a PIE root meaning "whole."
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=sincere

"What is fearsome is powerless to affect a fearless man." "No matter how omnipotent a monster may seem, once it is forgotten it ceases to exist altogether."

Last edited by mightiswrong; 13-09-2017 at 05:22 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 08:07 AM   #105
Daisy101

Robots will replace prostitutes - that may be a good thing.
I think they should build them with a clamp - so anyone using a weird looking doll
can't get it off lol
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 08:22 AM   #106
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Using a robot instead of having a relationship with a person reeks of personal inadequacy. Just my thoughts.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #107
bamboozooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if next generation of driverless car comes with a sex doll you can travel with in the back seat. It is hands free after all.
the first thing that popped into my mind. predictive programming?

Last edited by bamboozooka; 13-09-2017 at 11:22 AM.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #108
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Robots will replace prostitutes - that may be a good thing.
I think they should build them with a clamp - so anyone using a weird looking doll
can't get it off lol
''Houston ,, we have a problem'' ,, ''He Can't get it off'' ,,

Robots are gonna replace everything! and every human job one day,,, why $$$$$$$$$$ ,, they're cheaper and don't get sick! And can do ,, anything!

I watched a new report earlier and a Robot Conductor was orchestrating a complete orchestra ,, Italy I think! No head, just a box with two big metal arms and a stick!

Last edited by jupiter12; 13-09-2017 at 08:29 PM.
jupiter12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:14 PM   #109
mightiswrong

"What is fearsome is powerless to affect a fearless man." "No matter how omnipotent a monster may seem, once it is forgotten it ceases to exist altogether."
Old 13-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #110
elshaper

Oh one for the mights.
After this sex doll catering for paedos, I'm sure they will bring animal dolls so that they can do the deeds on silicone animals because to do it on the real one would be a sin.

Quote:
Old 13-09-2017, 09:49 PM   #111
jupiter12

If you're gonna splash out millions on a sex bot ,,

You'd want it to do the dishes too! ,,

And ,,
Make the best cheese toastie ever ,,

Old 14-09-2017, 12:20 AM   #112
356dhg222
Banned

Orgasm is a very spiritual thing which is why it was persecuted by the Christian church so heavily and still is. It not only advances you spiritually, but the energy at the time of orgasm can be used to obtain your desires as alot of energy is raised at that point in time.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #113
mightiswrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Oh one for the mights.
After this sex doll catering for paedos, I'm sure they will bring animal dolls so that they can do the deeds on silicone animals because to do it on the real one would be a sin.
maybe they will make the male doll with a big black cucumber the next step up from their vibrrators that nobody said anything about. reallistically I'd say better run before it is too late and they build the terminator. they might not have had the tech so they just worked on setting people up for it once it is ready.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-09-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:12 AM   #114
mranderson

it's just pathetic really , the whole scenario is a sad indictment of humanity

the only possible benefit I can imagine is if it stops the exploitation of women in prostitution

*edit* but it will probably make it worse , most things humans do just end up as a bigger pile of crap than they started with

Last edited by mranderson; 14-09-2017 at 02:21 AM.
mranderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:07 AM   #115
bamboozooka

robots don't get pregnant so it's just another depopulation tool.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 10:26 AM   #116
fudgetusk

Robots? you should see my last girlfriend. HAHAHAHAH.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:55 AM   #117
tnt1

It is safe to assume that the day will come when distinguishing the difference between a robot and a human will all but impossible by visual or audible clues! Probably sooner rather than later too, if things progress without cataclysm to interrupt our progress. So it's possible people will have not just sex with robots but entire relationships where the robot was never a human at all but someone else's experiment for social conditioning or learning or whatever! Watch the movie with Bruce Willis called Surrogates you'll get the idea.
Old 14-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #118
ronisron

I can't imagine masturbating with a blow up doll, let alone robot, it's kind of necro IMO. I prefer sex with an actual human female, but I'm an old fashioned type.

Last edited by ronisron; 14-09-2017 at 12:20 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #119
mranderson

old fashioned .......

made me wonder if the first date of the future will be a dozen roses or a can of WD40
Old 14-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #120
mightiswrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
old fashioned .......

made me wonder if the first date of the future will be a dozen roses or a can of WD40
roses are cut so they are not good. they will turn a woman off real quick. it is like xmas trees they are dieing. if you have a potted one that is different but cut roses are not good the workers are treated bad and if you really love someone you will certainly have plenty of flowers in the garden together. no need to give a tainted product of capitalism. it is like all the metal jewellery that is destructive to the environment.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-09-2017 at 04:52 PM.