Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #61
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
well....

yeah, it'll be big. its the facebook generation. it can't fail.
First they must define what is a good behaviour.
Then we must ask, if this good behaviour scoring applies to the elites?

Theory is good but I reckon it's all farce.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:43 PM   #62
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
First they must define what is a good behaviour.
Then we must ask, if this good behaviour scoring applies to the elites?

Theory is good but I reckon it's all farce.
Well you see they will dress it up as benign things to begin with.

It begins with encouraging you to go for a walk , or eat less to reduce your weight. Instead of having 5 bacon and egg sandwiches have 1 and get a reward.

So everyone is OK with it. It slips under the radar.

Then later the bahaviour modification , like a thumb screw , begins to tighten.

So mid point you end up getting points for snitching on your neighbours because they didn't mow the lawn, or snitching on your parents because they left the hall light on all night.

The smart grid checks the info , you are rewarded for snitching and your parents have points deducted.

Only at that point they are not points anymore , it is directly linked to your banking information. So you have financial penalties for bad behaviour , much like we do today only this is 100% intrusive into your home and people are all around you trying to collect more points like pokemon go only looking for infractions and things other people are doing or saying that or wrong.

It's pretty clear to anyone living in Canada at the moment or for that matter Great Britain ( same shadow governors ) what they see as good behaviour. In fact it's pretty clear how venomous the snitches and thought police have all ready become.

Complete mental subservience to the whims of a fancy few who are never affected by the decisions they make.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #63
elshaper

Default Dillusional

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Well you see they will dress it up as benign things to begin with.

It begins with encouraging you to go for a walk , or eat less to reduce your weight. Instead of having 5 bacon and egg sandwiches have 1 and get a reward.

So everyone is OK with it. It slips under the radar.

Then later the bahaviour modification , like a thumb screw , begins to tighten.

So mid point you end up getting points for snitching on your neighbours because they didn't mow the lawn, or snitching on your parents because they left the hall light on all night.

The smart grid checks the info , you are rewarded for snitching and your parents have points deducted.

Only at that point they are not points anymore , it is directly linked to your banking information. So you have financial penalties for bad behaviour , much like we do today only this is 100% intrusive into your home and people are all around you trying to collect more points like pokemon go only looking for infractions and things other people are doing or saying that or wrong.

It's pretty clear to anyone living in Canada at the moment or for that matter Great Britain ( same shadow governors ) what they see as good behaviour. In fact it's pretty clear how venomous the snitches and thought police have all ready become.

Complete mental subservience to the whims of a fancy few who are never affected by the decisions they make.
You are right. By the time it reaches such stage, I'd gladly die. It is not life anymore.

What is 'good' is already affecting our society.
You look at the supermarkets and you only have beautifully uniformed fruits and veg. Then city is void of homeless people (hidden reality) because police have moved those people on to invisible streets or wherever they go. So the streets are clean with cleanly dressed people. Everything is good.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #64
morning

When the second EU referendum happens and the UK votes to remain in the EU, then the police state, cashless society, will kick into overdrive.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:51 AM   #65
chriswalker

Yeah, cashless. HAHAHAHA!!!!

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...d9c4f1d5240129

WOOLWORTHS has confirmed an issue with its payments provider has caused thousands of customers to be charged again for purchases made in March.

The next bill will be the emptying of your bank accounts and the collapse of the financial system.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...f24854bf1015b1

More than 60,000 people were left without landlines and internet connections, with many losing mobile phone coverage too.

Banks were unable to access up-to-date account summaries and many retailers were only accepting cash as residents were left with just the money in their wallets.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:28 PM   #66
velma

Popped into the Co-Op today for a loaf, as you do and went to the self-checkout with my pound coin at the ready, only to find there was no slot to put it in and then I saw the notice - 'card payment only at self-checkout.' So I had to go the counter to make my purchase, but, soon there will be no assistants, only self check-out, therefore... cashless supermarkets.

Then gradually, they will phase out the card payment with the implantable chip.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:47 PM   #67
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Popped into the Co-Op today for a loaf, as you do and went to the self-checkout with my pound coin at the ready, only to find there was no slot to put it in and then I saw the notice - 'card payment only at self-checkout.' So I had to go the counter to make my purchase, but, soon there will be no assistants, only self check-out, therefore... cashless supermarkets.

Then gradually, they will phase out the card payment with the implantable chip.
So do as I do and refuse to use self service checkouts alltogether. they are only there to take jobs away from people. insist on useing a proper checkout and pay with cash.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #68
ivand

Banks have charges in place for businesses who use cash. Lloyds for example charge £1 for every 100 deposited or withdrawn, electronic payments are free however. Businesses are also charged for getting bags of change. This all further incentivises then to stop using cash.
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 PM   #69
cosmo99

Swedish bank makes it impossible for clients to pay bills or transfer money to other people's accounts.

Instead they welcome AI, so that 'humans and robots can work side by side'. Nordnet instead makes an extensive effort on artificial intelligence. First, a robot named Amelia will be launched. Instead of the customer entering a physical bank office for assistance with how to place their money, this should be done digitally.

Starting September 18th Nordnet Customers can no longer pay bills directly from their accounts or transfer money to bank accounts other than their own. Paying bills and transferring money to other people's accounts will soon be impossible. AI will be deciding it for you (use AI Google translator to read article)
http://www.aftonbladet.se/minekonomi...nderAsWeb=true

Nordnet hires digital employee Amelia to let “humans focus on what humans do”

Furthermore, major Forex dealers are increasingly seeking to replace human traders with AI systems. JPMorgan, which is at present the largest FX dealer by global volume, has commenced the development of an AI solution which will execute trades in place of human traders.
https://financefeeds.com/nordnet-hir...-focus-humans/

let “humans focus on what humans do”.....pay their own bills, not controlled by a AI robot!
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969

Last edited by cosmo99; 12-08-2017 at 10:55 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:20 PM   #70
elshaper

So how do you pay your bill? I don't get this.
What is the point?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 13-08-2017, 12:14 PM   #71
solowrist

Quote:
Cashless Society Closer Than We Think
That's enough to scare any street beggar into actively seeking work.
solowrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 08:14 PM   #72
nevercrywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
Swedish bank makes it impossible for clients to pay bills or transfer money to other people's accounts.

Instead they welcome AI, so that 'humans and robots can work side by side'. Nordnet instead makes an extensive effort on artificial intelligence. First, a robot named Amelia will be launched. Instead of the customer entering a physical bank office for assistance with how to place their money, this should be done digitally.

Starting September 18th Nordnet Customers can no longer pay bills directly from their accounts or transfer money to bank accounts other than their own. Paying bills and transferring money to other people's accounts will soon be impossible. AI will be deciding it for you (use AI Google translator to read article)
http://www.aftonbladet.se/minekonomi...nderAsWeb=true

Nordnet hires digital employee Amelia to let “humans focus on what humans do”
Soon Swedes will get chip implants, it's the natural next step.

Most Swedish homeless beggars already carry a credit card reader - but the churches have sunk so low, that they have a credit card reader and during the sermon the account number for donations is flashed on the wall. Which has led to Swedes raising their phones in the air to brag how they are donating to the church.

There is also an app where you can order an expensive champagne bottle in the restaurant. The waiter comes to the table and pours the champagne in the sink.

You can do it via SMS and also get your name and how much you spent money - that's the arrogance of Swedes:

http://vaskarna.nu/

Here is one of the many articles about how Sweden is turning into a cashless society - and implanted chips are just around the corner. What is more horrid is that Swedes see nothing wrong with it. They are on the highway to hell.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ion-via-an-app
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #73
nevercrywolf

I also want to apologize for earlier defending the Western MSM and accusing Russia.

My eyes have opened to see, that Russia represents the free democracy and the West is just as communist as Soviet Union used to be.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #74
elshaper

Quote:
Why Sweden is close to becoming a cashless economy
Quote:
"We wanted to minimise the risk of robberies and it's quicker with the customers when they pay by card,"

"It's been mainly positive reactions. We love to use our cards here in Stockholm."

"It's not like the UK where there's often a minimum spend when you go to a kiosk or you're in the middle of nowhere. I think it's great". (snigger, oink oink!)

a relatively small population that is an ideal test-bed for innovations; (well, that was obvious!)

"Swedes tend to trust banks, we trust institutions... people are not afraid of the sort-of 'Big Brother' issues or fraud connected to electronic payment." (in another words, fully mind controlled nation....shame on ya.)
www .bbc.co.uk/news/business-41095004
Yeah.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-09-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #75
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercrywolf View Post
I also want to apologize for earlier defending the Western MSM and accusing Russia.

My eyes have opened to see, that Russia represents the free democracy and the West is just as communist as Soviet Union used to be.
ok, I understand. you just opened your eyes and there're still a little blurry, right? that's ok. look a little harder at Russia and china. see that little bank they have? the brics? yeah, that's the one. same shit, different pile. for the same purpose. to be blunt its just more fractional reserve with out a reserve. same as the west....there aren't any good guys. just wolves.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #76
nevercrywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
ok, I understand. you just opened your eyes and there're still a little blurry, right? that's ok. look a little harder at Russia and china. see that little bank they have? the brics? yeah, that's the one. same shit, different pile. for the same purpose. to be blunt its just more fractional reserve with out a reserve. same as the west....there aren't any good guys. just wolves.
I live in Finland, between Sweden and Russia.

During USSR we laughed at the soviet propaganda, thinking who can buy it???

Sweden represented the Western world, Finland was for years number 1 in countries with the most free press.

When I grew up, newspapers, tv-news, books, school books etc. were as neutral and objective as they can be. We were never told or hinted what and how we should think about things.

Like our history teacher said when we asked the reason for Ireland's inner division: You have to make up your mind yourself. Study and learn. That is how you form your opinions. I am not going to give you my opinions!

One year the biology book had a small picture with a short 'opiniated' text below. When students paid attention to it, teachers took all the books and replaced them with edited books - the opiniated text was gone.

When Soviet collapsed Finns were very wary, assuming it was a plot. While we kept our eyes on Russia, the Western world started changing.

It was on this site where I got a rage after reading "lies" about Swedes being raped etc. To me it was impossible that something like that would happen in the West. But I started digging and found to my horror what was going on, not only in Sweden but elsewhere also.

Meanwhile I raised hell on people who dared to critizise the Western MSM - and I did it by reminding what Soviet was like, demonizing Russia.

These last years I have compared their MSM - in depth. And I can honestly say that Russia represents the free democracy, while the West represents USSR.

Just read the Western MSM to see what it says about Russia and Putin, it utterly demonizes Putin and Russia, yet people choose to believe that this time the Western MSM has got it right
Old 13-09-2017, 12:08 PM   #77
john white
Premier Subscribers

*Sigh*

Well look...

Cash, the thing with cash, is its role in defending Freedom:

As long as you have promissory notes in your hand, you have spendable wealth outside the states control.

But the note itself is worth fuck-all: the value is in the IDEA...

Or you can have gold and other precious metals, gems, and retain value that way, but its harder to spend and has to be defended because its not portable...

So, the resistance to the cashless society has always been, to maintain freedom from the system: and we have battled that cause well:

But what is this cash we want to keep... simply that shared concept...

Unfortunately, the cash is only worth something as long as the idea that it has value is universal and widespread, at least anywhere we want to use it.

What do you do with cash, when no shop or business will take it anymore?

What freedom can cash offer, in a world of the full spectrum dominance 5G panopticon tuned to our very brain waves?

LOL come on. You know that's not bullshit.

I think, in the face of the pull of events, we may have to conclude, the battle to save cash is diminishing in its relevance and practicality, and that cash is looking pretty much doomed in the 5G world zooming into view ahead.

The young wont care. Its less to carry in their pockets...

So, instead, we have to, IMHO, turn it around, and make sure if there is going to be a new dream of the idea of money manifested, if money is to become a ghost that doesn't exist, then we will make damn sure that works to service US:

I present some words I wrote on the topic of Universal Basic Income recently:

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #78
john white
Premier Subscribers

*These words are from an article I wrote about the prospect of a Zuckerberg run for President in 2020...*

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mark-zuckerberg-14333019

So, in welcoming a potential Zuckerberg candidacy we already have these potential positives: 1) it would make for a strong contest, and 2) Facebook and other Tech firms have a lot of questions to answer that such a candidate would enable activists to highlight and get the issues of the hidden power of Silicon Valley scrutinised by the public at large... and there is one more reason:

3) Nano Automation, and the rise of AI, and the question of the Basic Income Scheme...

Shortly after Trump’s Election Win, Henry Kissinger, a creature of the swamp and arch globalist manipulator since the days of JFK, met with Trump, which I read at the time as a meeting between the representative of the defeated Globalist Cabal and the new POTUS. He made this very telling statement:

“Not enough attention was paid to the fact that (Globalisation) was bound to have winners and losers, and that the losers were bound to try to express themselves in some sort of political reaction”... 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ligations.html

Which basically means “We forgot about the little guy, and hes bit back”

Humanity is at a cross roads in its destiny, a constant theme I strive to express: what we do and how we engage now with the issues of our time is going to define at least the Century ahead, if not the Millennium. Meeting in Davos, at Bilderberg, at the G8, at Bohemian Grove and a whole load of other places, the “global elite”, as they consider themselves, have been steering the destiny of the world as they see fit with no consideration for national government and democracy from the end of WWII (and before) with a consistent aim of constantly moving towards the structures of a one world government under their control that will protect and preserve their power and interests...

In response to the popular grass roots rebellions in the West, especially Brexit and Trump, but also brewing in every western country even if they haven't gained majorities, from Le Pen to the 5 Star movement, the Globalists have been giving real and serious consideration to the Universal Basic Income Scheme.

Automation, especially driverless vehicles, is coming very fast now on the back of the satellite based 5G remaking of the world order: estimates of up to 30% of the worlds jobs face being destroyed as the machines do the work humans can do, but better, and the work that humans can’t do with human ability level of skills at all, like nano manufacturing... and the message has got through, with the massive inequality between richest and poorest across the West, that they have to do something about that, if they are going to keep control...

Universal Basic Income (UBI) is a fundamental revolutionary reform of the economic system so that every citizen, every one, is paid a significant amount of money without having to work for it every year: enough to cover the basic costs of food and shelter and structurally eliminate poverty. Its an idea that has been building for over 30 years and is now being reached for as a fix for the strains they have imposed on society by the globalists...
And has also been championed by Mark Zuckerberg... (CNN May 2017)
“Mark Zuckerberg supports Universal Basic Income: What is it?” 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/26/news...ome/index.html

Now I need to clarify here: UBI is controversial with traditional conservative voters, especially in the US, because they see it as an essentially communist idea: 

But the idea itself is neither “left” or “right” and does have some conservative support (especially those who can see the place being burned down to the ground if 30% of people lose their jobs and there is no social adjustment to provide for that)

“The Conservative Case for Universal Basic Income”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...income/375600/

So for starters, in theory, Trump could ALSO back UBI if Zuckerberg stood against him and made it an election issue...

But I believe UBI to be very important, outside the fact it offers Globalists a potential escape from the mess they have made of social cohesion prosperity and equity... (their other option is a brutal police state, and frankly, that never works for ever, even the most effective police states rarely last more than a handful of decades and then where will they be?)
No: UBI matters: because it is RIGHT:

I know some of my American friends are dead against it because they see it as communist thinking. Everyone get money to meet their essential needs without having to work? Who would want to do the dirty work if they can afford to sit at home and drink beer? etc etc

In Britain, we have had a rather different relationship between capitalism and socialism since WWII: we grabbed our establishment by the scruff of the neck in the aftermath of the War and forced them to deliver both the National Health Service (free Healthcare for all), and Social Security, Unemployment and Sickness benefits. And it is practically impossible for any British Politician to dare be seen to go against this today: “we Love the NHS, honest” is UK election hymnal number one for ALL parties. Good! I prefer politicians to be scared of the people: much better than the other way around! 

Mankind needs this technological revolution and the benefits it will bring. We cannot continue with this destructive system, trying to maintain employment for 7 billion people, mostly making throw away crap with prescous finite resources, and the resulting pollutants undoing the very matrix of life itself.

That is the sure way to total disaster, before the end of this century, certainly in our grandchildrens lifetime if not in our kids.... maybe even our own! 

Neither can we continue with an economic system that has paralysed the whole world with debt, even 10 years of total Global GDP is not enough to clear the balance sheet. Mathamatically unstable money has served elites well down through the centuries but now every country is broke all at once... this cannot continue and threatens the chaos of total global economic collapse....

Massive social inequality between the very rich and the masses is now worse than it has been for over a century. The result is an epidemic of Mental Illness caused by survival anxiety and reaching for substance abuse coping methods (drink, drugs) and the social carnage this brings. UBI would end this, and allow people to positively re-engage with society again. Caring for each other and our communities would be viable with people free to put their time into what matters to them, families, children, vital social functions. A caretaker attitude would be free to develop that would give society resilience and sustainability it sorely lacks.

Neither would UBI remove the drive to get on. People wouldn't just sit around and do nothing: after all: having food and shelter needs met doesn't mean people wouldn't want to SHOP... professional skills will always be valuable and those who want to make millions will be just as free to do so as they are now.. the difference would be, we would stabilise the “Sweater of Civilisation” and stop it unravelling, or indeed, being set on fire, and create the environment, the level playing field, that could lead to the true human renaissance so many of us strive for....

So no, it doesn't matter a damn if Mark Zuckerberg stood for president as a shill for globalism with UBI as part of his platform: because it would allow US to make the arguments for UBI in a way that would give power back to the people from the Globalist cabal... if our basic needs are met, we no longer have to slave to survive, we have dignity, self respect, independence and choices: all qualities bad for globalist central control...

Therefore BRING IT ON I say! I welcome the opportunities such a candidacy would represent, challenging the cult of progressivism, the agenda of the tech giants and promoting a new evolution of society...

Because I tell you this my friends, from the true bottom of my heart...

If these “Global Elites”, these self styled “Masters of the World”, think they can tease us by delivering a tool we can put to OUR good use like UBI in front of us and get away with not delivering....

They have another think coming!

Just as they must and will be challenged on their agenda to implement a global technotronic panopticon...

It is for us now to DEMAND: and for them to DELIVER:

Or they are going to find themselves well and truly fired! We know where they live! It is us who guards their gated compounds, or supply the mega yaughts on which they hide out at sea...

They want the Job of being the Rulers of the World?

They have a lot to do to prove they deserve it!

NO-ONE is irreplaceable: even them: and we have our own talent which is SO MUCH BETTER!

So come on then! Bring it on!

Bring on Candidate Zuckerberg and let him face OUR judgement and our pressure on these issues to shape them to the way that services us!

Every move on the grand chessboard by our enemies...

Is ALSO our opportunity: to put them in CHECKMATE!

Thankyou for you kind attention

Much Love, John White

Old 13-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #79
nevercrywolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
*Sigh*

Well look...

Cash, the thing with cash, is its role in defending Freedom:

As long as you have promissory notes in your hand, you have spendable wealth outside the states control.

But the note itself is worth fuck-all: the value is in the IDEA...

Or you can have gold and other precious metals, gems, and retain value that way, but its harder to spend and has to be defended because its not portable...

So, the resistance to the cashless society has always been, to maintain freedom from the system: and we have battled that cause well:

But what is this cash we want to keep... simply that shared concept...

Unfortunately, the cash is only worth something as long as the idea that it has value is universal and widespread, at least anywhere we want to use it.

What do you do with cash, when no shop or business will take it anymore?

What freedom can cash offer, in a world of the full spectrum dominance 5G panopticon tuned to our very brain waves?

LOL come on. You know that's not bullshit.

I think, in the face of the pull of events, we may have to conclude, the battle to save cash is diminishing in its relevance and practicality, and that cash is looking pretty much doomed in the 5G world zooming into view ahead.

The young wont care. Its less to carry in their pockets...

So, instead, we have to, IMHO, turn it around, and make sure if there is going to be a new dream of the idea of money manifested, if money is to become a ghost that doesn't exist, then we will make damn sure that works to service US:

I present some words I wrote on the topic of Universal Basic Income recently:
At another time it would not had been that big of a deal, but now when all signs tell us that we are living in the last days, it becomes extremely relevant and cannot be ignored.

Sweden has already manufactured a chip that a growing number of Swedes are getting in their hand.

They are working towards a society where you can't live or buy or work without the chip.

http://www.latimes.com/business/tech...403-story.html

Suddenly the Revelation falls into place:

Quote:
“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17
Old 13-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #80
john white
Premier Subscribers

Oh I wouldn't know about end of days: those days are always ending

No, its life, going forward, the future, that interests me.

In no way can I say I am happy or eager to see a cashless world ahead.

But unless and until we can get the boot of the DEMOS on these Silicon Valley Technocrats, the pull is constantly in that direction no matter how strongly we resist.

And events are now moving so much faster, that resistance is becoming compromised.

The choice to not take the mark? Well if it comes to that... but my cashpoint card has a chip in it. If I hold a card with a chip with my hand, or have the chip in my hand, does that REALLY make a difference?

Its not just about the chip: its about the whole phantom money system.

Which sure, the choice is still there, plenty of desolate places still to go to.

But in a world of 7 billion, only a few can truly do that, and AI will know where they are anyway: its resistance, but not an answer.

This has been the shape of my thoughts for many years now,

And more recently, with UBI actually coming visibly onto the discussion table of the global elites, my thoughts have taken a different form: not run FROM these people: but run AT them, and demand they deliver solutions we need.

For me, that feels like what I am going to do. That feels like my path

What others should do, I really have no advice upon. Answers here must come from within, or will be too weak to serve.