Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
humanityrise
Senior Member
 
humanityrise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 232
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default website for permament peace!!!

http://permanentpeace.org/plan/peace.html

I found this website online,
any thoughts on this folks?
Do you think this might actually work to create permanent peace?
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #2
humanityrise
Senior Member
 
humanityrise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 232
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

has anyone checked out this website? any thoughts on it?

http://permanentpeace.org/plan/peace.html
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:54 AM   #3
ozziethinker
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 39
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Permanent peace is nonsense

Decades back there was a man called John Lennon. Probably under the influence of opiates, he thought he had worked out what it was to be the "Messiah". So, he ordered several reams of white paper and had them printed with the words NO WAR in large black capitals. His people then distributed them as posters throughout the known world.

For that "they" hired a cocaine laced assassin who was part of the MKULTRA network to kill him dead and then with a furore they travelled the four corners of the world ripping down those posters with great anger so the world would forget his message. They tried desperately hard to ridicule his greatness until all that remained was a corrupt empire of tyranny.

Peace is the privilege of the invincible.

OT
http://ozziethinker.wordpress.com
Likes: (1)
ozziethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #4
humanityrise
Senior Member
 
humanityrise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 232
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziethinker View Post
Decades back there was a man called John Lennon. Probably under the influence of opiates, he thought he had worked out what it was to be the "Messiah". So, he ordered several reams of white paper and had them printed with the words NO WAR in large black capitals. His people then distributed them as posters throughout the known world.

For that "they" hired a cocaine laced assassin who was part of the MKULTRA network to kill him dead and then with a furore they travelled the four corners of the world ripping down those posters with great anger so the world would forget his message. They tried desperately hard to ridicule his greatness until all that remained was a corrupt empire of tyranny.

Peace is the privilege of the invincible.

OT
http://ozziethinker.wordpress.com
I would like to think that John Lennon's message is just as powerful today as when he declared it decades ago, "no war", "give peace a chance" ! As new generations keep waking up, when will there be peace in the world?
Likes: (1)
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #5
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,878
Likes: 784 (543 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanityrise View Post
http://permanentpeace.org/plan/peace.html

I found this website online,
any thoughts on this folks?
Do you think this might actually work to create permanent peace?
It makes sense to Icke's philosophy.

We have to try.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:12 AM   #6
Enki1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 228
Likes: 135 (79 Posts)
Default

Gregg braden said something intresting things about this in The divine Matrix.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #7
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 871
Likes: 713 (384 Posts)
Default

I hope it works, it will cost a $billion to do.

For that money maybe we could instead hire some 'peace experts' that could rid us of the 1% spoiling the peace in the first place.
__________________
Its O.K to be white.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #8
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 988 (495 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I hope it works, it will cost a $billion to do.

For that money maybe we could instead hire some 'peace experts' that could rid us of the 1% spoiling the peace in the first place.
Indeed.

A billion quid should be enough for a few top-notch assasins to get to work over a couple of weeks...
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 04:56 AM   #9
atlantabizgal
Senior Member
 
atlantabizgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,881
Likes: 65 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziethinker View Post
Decades back there was a man called John Lennon. Probably under the influence of opiates, he thought he had worked out what it was to be the "Messiah". So, he ordered several reams of white paper and had them printed with the words NO WAR in large black capitals. His people then distributed them as posters throughout the known world.

For that "they" hired a cocaine laced assassin who was part of the MKULTRA network to kill him dead and then with a furore they travelled the four corners of the world ripping down those posters with great anger so the world would forget his message. They tried desperately hard to ridicule his greatness until all that remained was a corrupt empire of tyranny.

Peace is the privilege of the invincible.

OT
http://ozziethinker.wordpress.com
I checked out your page. I bookmarked it to get really into it later.
__________________
The more of us that take on the the weight of the world the less we'll each have to carry. - Daniel Runyon

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 09:42 AM   #10
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19,756
Likes: 4,768 (2,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanityrise View Post
I would like to think that John Lennon's message is just as powerful today as when he declared it decades ago, "no war", "give peace a chance" ! As new generations keep waking up, when will there be peace in the world?
There will be peace in our world when the people refuse to abide by political manipulation and stop fighting their illegal and immoral wars.

Only then.

We are many and they are few, and without us their war game can't happen.

We owe it to ourselves and to the future generations to 'give peace a chance.'

When the call for war comes, stay in bed.

And then love really will be the answer.

However the world is so indoctrinated into war, war is a perpetual motion now.

Who was it who said 'hang the DJ'?

We need to hang the politicians who strive for war, we need to see what they are doing and rid the world of that ethos.

The political agenda and the Zionist agenda in the Middle East - predominantly to make the land between the Tigris and Euphretes rivers the New Israel - needs to be stopped in its tracks.

The only way we can do that and be of peace is to refuse to fight, stay in bed, drink coffee and make love.

Let the politicians fight their own wars, let them send their own sons to battle in their name but not in ours.

Just imagine that

Thanks for the message, John.
__________________
Father Dougal (on the Magic Road):
That's nearly as mad as that thing you told me about the loaves and fishes!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 09:55 AM   #11
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19,756
Likes: 4,768 (2,386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Indeed.

A billion quid should be enough for a few top-notch assasins to get to work over a couple of weeks...
but then the assassins will want to be in charge.

And who could stop them?

Paramahansa Yogananda wrote a book entitled 'The Second Coming of Christ.'

It wasn't, predominantly, about Christ's physical resurrection or physical return, but about opening one's heart and allowing it to be filled with Christ consciousness - not in a religious sense but in a sense of peace and love.

I was reading a book called 'Stars' the other day, and there was a section that discussed how galaxies collide (over billions of years) due to their suns gravitational attraction....

And that got me wondering if the concept of Christ consciousness / Infinite Love may work in the same manner.... If 51% of people on Earth focused their intent on peace, on Infinite Love as being the source of every Truth could the weight of that actually attract Infinite Love to manifest itself on Earth - just as those two suns pull on one another until they become One, Infinite Love could manifest itself as 'heaven on Earth' via attraction?

Perhaps that is why there is war, to stop that happening? The Elites don't want to lose their power base, and creating war / negativity secures that for them.

We need to be pulling in the opposite direction then.

We know this already
__________________
Father Dougal (on the Magic Road):
That's nearly as mad as that thing you told me about the loaves and fishes!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 10:52 AM   #12
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,136
Likes: 3,575 (2,337 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I hope it works, it will cost a $billion to do.

For that money maybe we could instead hire some 'peace experts' that could rid us of the 1% spoiling the peace in the first place.
But you don't need $billion to achieve it.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 15-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 10:57 AM   #13
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,136
Likes: 3,575 (2,337 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
There will be peace in our world when the people refuse to abide by political manipulation and stop fighting their illegal and immoral wars.

Only then.
Yeah, we've only been at it for thousands of years so we should give it time.
You will die first without seeing any result. Then reborn, repeat. We will all be discussing the same thing again in 1000 year time if you are born again.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 11:28 AM   #14
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Yes its an elephant
Posts: 22,556
Likes: 2,904 (2,049 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
There will be peace in our world when the people refuse to abide by political manipulation and stop fighting their illegal and immoral wars.

Only then.

We are many and they are few, and without us their war game can't happen.

We owe it to ourselves and to the future generations to 'give peace a chance.'

When the call for war comes, stay in bed.

And then love really will be the answer.

However the world is so indoctrinated into war, war is a perpetual motion now.

Who was it who said 'hang the DJ'?

We need to hang the politicians who strive for war, we need to see what they are doing and rid the world of that ethos.

The political agenda and the Zionist agenda in the Middle East - predominantly to make the land between the Tigris and Euphretes rivers the New Israel - needs to be stopped in its tracks.

The only way we can do that and be of peace is to refuse to fight, stay in bed, drink coffee and make love.

Let the politicians fight their own wars, let them send their own sons to battle in their name but not in ours.

Just imagine that

Thanks for the message, John.
Also we could work ourselves away from war by working together for a common need, if we are unable to slove our problems because our hands lay idle and look to becomming a pawn in the waring masters standing army, then it curtains for humanity.

If we cherish life we can only succeed by bringing into the world people that are working for themselves and care also for their parents when its time for them to be repaid for what they gave us

Basically retun to Eden as it was in the beginning, divert only a small amount from the natural ways and we become vulnerable and so controllable.

Remember, nature is not always love, sometimes it restricts our well being, especially in winter or drought seasons, life and security is not gained by love alone, we have to work with the earth and each other not against it, nature shows this to be true.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-10-2017 at 11:41 AM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #15
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,136
Likes: 3,575 (2,337 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Also we could work ourselves away from war by working together for a common need, if we are unable to slove our problems because our hands lay idle and look to becomming a pawn in the waring masters standing army, then it curtains for humanity.

If we cherish life we can only succeed by bringing into the world people that are working for themselves and care also for their parents when its time for them to be repaid for what they gave us

Basically retun to Eden as it was in the beginning, divert only a small amount from the natural ways and we become vulnerable and so controllable.

Remember, nature is not always love, sometimes it restricts our well being, especially in winter or drought seasons, life and security is not gained by love alone, we have to work with the earth and each other not against it, nature shows this to be true.
If you've done your leg work you will know this but obviously you are chasing the rainbow. Many people might complain or even don't complain and quite happy to be carried to the slaughter house. This is my finding from doing my own leg work knocking on the doors.
So the answer, "by working together for a common need" will not happen.
Be realistic. I even call chasing the Utopia is a sickness of some kind like escapism. ism...
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #16
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 6,705
Likes: 3,157 (1,681 Posts)
Default

Let me tell you a best kept secret ...

We already have peace !!




Despite their best efforts the illuminati , for whatever reason are unable to get humanity embroiled in war ....

Oh ... the media won't tell you, they want to keep you depressed by focusing on the very few skirmishes which are going on ... keep us in fear of war with N. korea and Iran , for some reason these fears never are realised ... 30 years now the west has been threatening iran .... Nothing.

So be positive... focus on what humanity has achieved , and the few places where there is still injustice and conflict will evaporate ..
Likes: (3)
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #17
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Yes its an elephant
Posts: 22,556
Likes: 2,904 (2,049 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you've done your leg work you will know this but obviously you are chasing the rainbow. Many people might complain or even don't complain and quite happy to be carried to the slaughter house. This is my finding from doing my own leg work knocking on the doors.
So the answer, "by working together for a common need" will not happen.
Be realistic. I even call chasing the Utopia is a sickness of some kind like escapism. ism...
My rainbow is where I want it to end, I normally show those who want to help themselves and find it is the best way to save one wasting your time knocking at all, on doors and minds that will forget what was said five heart beats later.

My kind of utopia is constantly helping those who want to help themselves, however, I will always encourage, never debase any mind in confusion, this I call jealousy and a wanton need for some to pull you down to their ignorant level, because they simply could'nt be bothered to help themselves.

Here our minds are in the trim where we not only tell but show where we have already been.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 11:47 PM   #18
lone star
Senior Member
 
lone star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,766
Likes: 129 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yeah, we've only been at it for thousands of years so we should give it time.
You will die first without seeing any result. Then reborn, repeat. We will all be discussing the same thing again in 1000 year time if you are born again.
haha.

I have no problem with fish in the fish bowl, who just wants to make love and meditate in peace. But once you see whats really going on, you cant help but want to look deep inside your mind, and see all the blind spots we have. Like things feeding off us! and they know our minds way better than we do .. they are so good, that they have other humans do the dirty work for them, tenderizing each other, with meat hammers.. it takes a lot of work to grasp whats really going on, and these predators are just feeding off us cos we are easy prey. Kinda like whats going on in the outside world, always keeping us fighting little skirmishes ("for thousands of years") without killing the bigger host. That’s why war and peace look so mechanical, and anything you love can never really be touched

Seriously we are like machines, and most of us don’t even know how to turn on the deep inner mind, let alone know how to run it ..

we need offense right now! who can sneak into the enemies camp in the middle of the night

“I must, before I die, find some way to say the essential thing that is in me, that I have never said yet -- a thing that is not love or hate or pity or scorn, but the very breath of life, fierce and coming from far away, bringing into human life the vastness and the fearful passionless force of non-human things.” Bertrand Russell

Last edited by lone star; 18-10-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Likes: (2)
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.