Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 433
Likes: 28 (21 Posts)
Default How do you talk to Jesus / God

serious question has anyone spoken to either? how do you actually talk to them? I am not religious but I have this daily habit of speaking to a higher being I ask them in the name of jesus and the holy spirit to guide and protect me. To protect my family.

Can anybody help? how do you like communicate with your higher being.
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Daisy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 423
Likes: 280 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
serious question has anyone spoken to either? how do you actually talk to them? I am not religious but I have this daily habit of speaking to a higher being I ask them in the name of jesus and the holy spirit to guide and protect me. To protect my family.

Can anybody help? how do you like communicate with your higher being.
Just ask.
Likes: (1)
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #3
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 433
Likes: 28 (21 Posts)
Default

just ask who?

give me an example
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:12 PM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19,524
Likes: 4,357 (2,183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
just ask who?

give me an example
Ask the Universe.

It has a habit of bouncing thoughts around

You don't need to give it a name.
__________________
Father Dougal (on the Magic Road):
That's nearly as mad as that thing you told me about the loaves and fishes!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-08-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Likes: (2)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:23 PM   #5
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 21,614
Likes: 3,287 (2,144 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
just ask who?

give me an example
You are IT.
As soon as you ask the outside force like 'God', you have given your power away and do not acknoledge that you have the gods inside of you which is contrary to what Jesus said. For example, this is what Christians and Muslims do..."Oh God/Allah, please give me this and that" Then it is HE who has to grant it for you.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:28 PM   #6
ally_uk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 433
Likes: 28 (21 Posts)
Default

so how do you properly pray? to yourself? I don't get it or do I need to pray to god
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:30 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19,524
Likes: 4,357 (2,183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
so how do you properly pray? to yourself? I don't get it or do I need to pray to god
Why do you seek to give what-it-is an identity or a name?

It is what it is.

A name will not make it any different.
__________________
Father Dougal (on the Magic Road):
That's nearly as mad as that thing you told me about the loaves and fishes!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 04:35 PM   #8
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Daisy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 423
Likes: 280 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
just ask who?

give me an example
Whoever you want to contact just ask - they are not too busy ( I used to think this when I was a child)
as they live in a place where time does not exist as it does for us.

I talk to Angels like you talk to Siri on the iphone/ Alexa on Amazon etc...
I see them as help bots placed into the program.

If I talk to Jesus I meditate and imagine the garden of Gethsemane and meet him there in the past - I am unable to contact him in Heaven I find that blocked.
The Godverse - I try to ask 'Who am I' in meditation and then I feel connected to God and communicate that way.

Meditation I could never really understand - imagining who I want to talk with and finding myself there in front of them works for me - I go out of body immediately that way - I think that's meditation - but whatever works for you - try that.

Years and years of trying to go to Heaven to see what it is like has failed me - there is a veil/block on it.
I get taken places when they want to show me things.
Which is why I go in the past on Earth to speak to Jesus or people that are behind the veil.

This isn't a religion - I"m just interested in where we go after we die - and what is the meaning of life etc... as are most people. (In fact religious people don't like it if I talk about contacting God or Jesus which is funny as they obviously don't understand what a prayer is lol)

Often if I feel I am just talking to myself I ask for a white feather to appear to show I am not alone - and I always see one.

Yesterday I was in a hotel lobby waiting for a plane and I was thinking I hope we will be safe flying and I looked down and a white feather was on the pristine cleaned floor.
That calmed me down.
So sometimes the answer is in a song on the radio, a feather etc... anything that people see as a 'coincidence' - usually isn't.

Just talk like you do normally - if you want to add stuff about protection etc... that's up to you - if you are unsure who you are contacting that can help stop you contacting thw wrong entity -
I've written stuff down before that was supposed to be a message from an Angel but when I read it back it was so full of ego I discarded it as a false message from something playing games - my gut feeling told me it was rubbish lol - be certain who you want to speak to I advise -
If it's an Angel of God - fine - ask for that - ask for an Angel you could get a fallen one though so be clear.

Ask and you shall receive - it works.

But sometimes things you ask for you don't get - but did you really want or need it?
Usually we stop ourselves and didn't even know we did it so we think asking didn't work.
Saying you want something - you also have to believe and feel you want it I find.

Good luck talking to other vibrations...

Last edited by Daisy101; 20-08-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #9
sylias
Senior Member
 
sylias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Posts: 324
Likes: 144 (87 Posts)
Default

Desire it. Telepathy works best.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 12:49 AM   #10
speakingout
Senior Member
 
speakingout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 288
Likes: 21 (12 Posts)
Default

The way to speak to god is to say nothing at all its about sitting in silence and breathing and to stop the babbling mind.....I think praying with words is a bamboozle you are being conned by the powers that be, praying with words in my honest opinion distances you from god and that's what they want! So what could be better huh to trick you in to thinking prayer with words is beneficial when it couldn't be further from the truth. Guys learn how to meditate learn how to activate your pineal gland because that's how you talk to God. (I cant prove this , I don't tell lies but God has actually spoken to me in absolute silence and quietening of the mind).
__________________
He looked me in the eyes. I could detect the sorrow he felt for me and the entire mankind. - Can you stand the truth.
Likes: (2)
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:24 PM   #11
Truthisaperson
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 68
Likes: 14 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
serious question has anyone spoken to either? how do you actually talk to them? I am not religious but I have this daily habit of speaking to a higher being I ask them in the name of jesus and the holy spirit to guide and protect me. To protect my family.

Can anybody help? how do you like communicate with your higher being.
Hi Ally,

The way to God is through Jesus, he is the only way to the father, to truth and to life. When the word became incarnate in flesh (Jesus) he told us we must be born again of the spirit to see the kingdom of God or else we will not see this (spiritual blindness). To be born of the spirit is to be a new creation in Christ, the old man has passed away and the new spirit of God lives in us, and has changed us from within into the likeness of Christ. We must believe and put our trust and faith in Jesus Christ and the fact that he bore our sins on the cross and rose again beating the devil and his works setting us free. Through true heart repentance and believing and confessing that Jesus is lord we are saved and transformed from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Having a revelation of God's love for us on the cross.

We can then come boldly to God as we have been washed clean by the blood of the lamb and talk to him and make our requests and petitions known. (we are unable to have a direct relationship with God without being made clean by Jesus atonement as God is holy and we were full of sin, therefore it is the sin that separates us from God) The holy spirit which lives in us will guide us into all truth. God communicates in many ways, the direct way he speaks to us is through his word. Read the Bible starting with the book of John and luke in the new testament in NKGV also watch Dereck Prince preachers teachings for accurate spiritual food:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3VS8zlet0

Expect a spiritual battle to ensue with everyone telling you not to do the above or believe any of it! Just ask God.
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #12
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19,524
Likes: 4,357 (2,183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Hi Ally,

The way to God is through Jesus, he is the only way to the father, to truth and to life. When the word became incarnate in flesh (Jesus) he told us we must be born again of the spirit to see the kingdom of God or else we will not see this (spiritual blindness). To be born of the spirit is to be a new creation in Christ, the old man has passed away and the new spirit of God lives in us, and has changed us from within into the likeness of Christ. We must believe and put our trust and faith in Jesus Christ and the fact that he bore our sins on the cross and rose again beating the devil and his works setting us free. Through true heart repentance and believing and confessing that Jesus is lord we are saved and transformed from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Having a revelation of God's love for us on the cross.

We can then come boldly to God as we have been washed clean by the blood of the lamb and talk to him and make our requests and petitions known. (we are unable to have a direct relationship with God without being made clean by Jesus atonement as God is holy and we were full of sin, therefore it is the sin that separates us from God) The holy spirit which lives in us will guide us into all truth. God communicates in many ways, the direct way he speaks to us is through his word. Read the Bible starting with the book of John and luke in the new testament in NKGV also watch Dereck Prince preachers teachings for accurate spiritual food:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3VS8zlet0

Expect a spiritual battle to ensue with everyone telling you not to do the above or believe any of it! Just ask God.
so, let me try and get this right....

God created original sin by proxy...

i say by proxy because (according to scripture) God created the heavens and the earth and all things upon it:...

.... and every living creature that moveth.

.... after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind.

.... the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

***

As Adam and Eve created 'original sin' in their rebellion in Eden - the sin of disobedience.

A bit ironic then that we need to be cleaned in order to comune with God, given that Eve was tempted by a creature of Gods making, that crawleth upon the floor etc.

So, via proxy God created Sin, and then insists that man cleanse himself of sin in order that man can talk to him?

Am i the only one seeing the irony in that?

If we consider that the snake is Satan, or Lucifer, and that good ole god created Lucifer in order for him to fall, then the sin that became inherant within Eden is directly attributable to the big man himself.
__________________
Father Dougal (on the Magic Road):
That's nearly as mad as that thing you told me about the loaves and fishes!

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 15-09-2017 at 06:23 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #13
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,481
Likes: 2,801 (1,930 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
so, let me try and get this right....

God created original sin by proxy...

i say by proxy because (according to scripture) God created the heavens and the earth and all things upon it:...

.... and every living creature that moveth.

.... after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind.

.... the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

***

As Adam and Eve created 'original sin' in their rebellion in Eden - the sin of disobedience.

A bit ironic then that we need to be cleaned in order to comune with God, given that Eve was tempted by a creature of Gods making, that crawleth upon the floor etc.

So, via proxy God created Sin, and then insists that man cleanse himself of sin in order that man can talk to him?

Am i the only one seeing the irony in that?

If we consider that the snake is Satan, or Lucifer, and that good ole god created Lucifer i order for him to fall, then the sin that became inherant within Eden is directly attributable to the big man himself.
Nah, I've been saying it for ages. Satan's the fall guy.

Also he was turned into a snake as punishment, so what he was at the time of the temptation is anyone's guess. A bushbaby?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:05 AM   #14
Truthisaperson
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 68
Likes: 14 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
so, let me try and get this right....

God created original sin by proxy...

i say by proxy because (according to scripture) God created the heavens and the earth and all things upon it:...

.... and every living creature that moveth.

.... after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind.

.... the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

***

As Adam and Eve created 'original sin' in their rebellion in Eden - the sin of disobedience.

A bit ironic then that we need to be cleaned in order to comune with God, given that Eve was tempted by a creature of Gods making, that crawleth upon the floor etc.

So, via proxy God created Sin, and then insists that man cleanse himself of sin in order that man can talk to him?

Am i the only one seeing the irony in that?

If we consider that the snake is Satan, or Lucifer, and that good ole god created Lucifer i order for him to fall, then the sin that became inherant within Eden is directly attributable to the big man himself.
Thank you for not removing this post for 'preaching' as my other posts have been removed, now we can have open honest discussion and believe me I totally understand why people do not get the goodness of God, because I was in the same situation for years, believing God to be a punishing aggressor. what I have found in my walk with him is this is simply not true, this is another lie of the enemy, God really is Good.

He delivered me from occult activity (darkness) into his kingdom, I have many amazing personal testimony's of his goodness.

This film is a really good depiction of gods love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGksQgBeH00

Firstly when God/Jesus/holy spirit made the earth they saw that it was good and said let us make man in our image, sin entered when we became self righteous, no longer relying on our creator but choosing to relay on ourselves. We tried to cover up our shame with our own 'good works' (making a covering), we were lied to by Satan (who's plan it is to kill, steal and destroy all of God's creation). Satan has been deceiving us for thousands of years maybe due to our self righteousness.
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #15
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,704
Likes: 733 (511 Posts)
Default

I form a version of God in my imagination and ask it questions.

I do not rely on his word.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #16
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,704
Likes: 1,779 (972 Posts)
Default

No problem talking to god...the problems only begin when he starts talking back.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
Likes: (1)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:26 PM   #17
trebor8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 195
Likes: 52 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Satan (who's plan it is to kill, steal and destroy all of God's creation). Satan has been deceiving us for thousands of years maybe due to our self righteousness.
So why hasn't almighty God sorted Satan out for once and for all then?
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #18
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,704
Likes: 1,779 (972 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
So why hasn't almighty God sorted Satan out for once and for all then?
Because maybe god and satan are two different sides of the one cosmic coin?
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #19
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,481
Likes: 2,801 (1,930 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Satan (who's plan it is to kill, steal and destroy all of God's creation). Satan has been deceiving us for thousands of years maybe due to our self righteousness.
Is that why God took a bet with Satan on how much "Satan sent" shite Job could take?

.

Last edited by white light; 14-09-2017 at 08:35 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:40 PM   #20
Truthisaperson
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 68
Likes: 14 (12 Posts)
Default Satan is defeated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
So why hasn't almighty God sorted Satan out for once and for all then?
He did on the cross, an exchange was made, Jesus took upon himself our sin, because the penalty for sin is death of soul, spirit and body our spirit and soul no longer die but have eternal life. Satan has lost the war already on the cross, all he has left is a little time and deception, so he deceives us into believing there was no redemption on the cross and no way out for us. Also that he (Satan) does not exist and there is no war. Once we all find out the truth and believe in what Jesus did and follow him the game is up for Satan and his plans to kill, steal and destroy us.

We all need to pray to Jesus for the truth to be revealed and more people will wake up to Satan's plan for world domination and mans enslavement.
Likes: (1)
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.