Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-09-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
kassondra8

Exclamation Help! Innocent Facing Possible Life Sentence - lawyers? advice?

Hello everyone,

I come here today seeking any advice, help, guidance or information that anyone would like to offer. I am in a complicated legal situation that has me feeling lost, scared to death, and completely alone.

My partner of nearly 13 years, the love of my life, is facing three felony charges here in Las Vegas, Nevada that (if convicted) carry a minimum 25 years and possibly up to a life sentence. As a witness, I know that he is innocent. However, it looks like the state is attempting to "divide and conquer" by offering his two co-defendants some deal to reduce their sentences if they testify against him. I know that my partner is innocent, and I know with whom the guilt truly lies. But we don't have the financial means at this time to hire a lawyer, and his "public defender" (who has completely ignored all emails and refused to return any and all of his phone calls regarding the case) clearly has no intention whatsoever of actually defending him.

We are in dire need of a lawyer, or someone who has enough knowledge and understanding of law to help him represent himself... Perhaps someone here can point me in the direction of a lawyer that is knowledgeable about how US law truly operates (for example: gold fringed flag and maritime law, unconstitutional income tax, names in all capital letters [JOHN DOE] actually refering to a corporation not a living person, etc.) and who is interested in helping people to lawfully rebel against this corrupt injustice system.

Please if anyone has any help, advice, information, etc. that you would like to share it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you guys.

Kass
Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 AM   #2
Dude111

Im so sorry Kass

I will say a prayer that things go ok.....

God bless.......

Last edited by Dude111; 10-09-2017 at 03:02 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
kassondra8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Im so sorry Kass

I will say a prayer that things go ok.....

God bless.......
Thank you Dude111! ???? ?
I appreciate the positive vibrations!

And it's good to hear from you, it's been a while since I frequented the forum.
kassondra8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #4
reverendjim

do people still believe in going into court and bringing up things like gold fringed flags and all that? I suggest a trip to you tube to see in all its video glory what happened to those hapless practicioners of fmotl. then, to understand what happened and, yes, how those American courts actually work...try looking up some case law.

the corruption? that's another matter. I think we all know how corruption works...its that thing that keeps the system from working properly and when its in full operation mode about all you can do is stay out of the way.

at any rate...good luck.

btw...what were the charges? the situation? the alleged crime?

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is online now   Reply With Quote