Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 11-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #101
PerceptionDeception

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Multiple personality disorder is extremely rare, and very unlikely in many cases I agree but it has been studied and I had a nurse say to me that he witnessed it. Eye color can change due to stress and emotions with lighter colored eye people in particular by the way. The color change is related to blood and pressure in the eye fluid flow if I remember right.

As for 'conclusive evidence', well, I guess it depends on what you call conclusive. I say a nurse first hand witness testimony is pretty conclusive to me. I'll give in on the blood type but the eye color I've got first hand testimony it happens.
Well I suppose it depends on what she meant. You may have misunderstood her saying his "eyes changed" as being a change in eye color which is physiological impossible as far as I know and if certainly so if it is happening supposedly rapidly and switching back. Perhaps she meant the size of the pupils, slight darkening of the iris (which could be possible) or just a change in the way the eyes look as a result of furrowing the brow or squinting.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:28 PM   #102
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
Well I suppose it depends on what she meant. You may have misunderstood her saying his "eyes changed" as being a change in eye color which is physiological impossible as far as I know and if certainly so if it is happening supposedly rapidly and switching back. Perhaps she meant the size of the pupils, slight darkening of the iris (which could be possible) or just a change in the way the eyes look as a result of furrowing the brow or squinting.
I've seen it. People's eyes (iris) going from colour to black, and back again. I cannot say if it was real or something in my own mind. Probably a bit of both.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:53 PM   #103
raburgeson

Story goes there are hybrids from the past dedicated to keeping the bloodline pure. They would have to, to be able to breed. Here is the kicker, the only other way is an engineered species. Chromosomes, DNA, RNA and a host of other functioning chemicals would have to be modified. Where a species here on Earth at present is a much easier target for scientists, many changes have been made since to by gone eras. It would be a chore for ET, I don't think we work on that level yet.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:54 PM   #104
raburgeson

Come back in with this. Could a drastic climate change wipe them out and leave us pretty well unscratched?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 08:31 PM   #105
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
a change in eye color which is physiological impossible as far as I know
And what would you know about what's impossible?

We're talking about beings here that are billions of years old, and know far more about manipulating this reality than any of us ever will in our life-times.

They have an entirely different definition of what's possible.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote