Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 17-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #181
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
If I sent you to a site called black history, would you laugh or think that was fine?

You see that is the prejudice whites have to put up with ...

We are not allowed to even have a history book about ourselves, without if being seen as racist!!!

The guy who wrote it was shocked to find every other race had a book about their history and yet whites did not and yet everyone immediately thinks it is some white power book ... it is not ... he does not approve of those groups.

Stop being such a bigot.

Comments like this nonsense, just go to reiterate my previous statement...your not well read.

You seem to think a book has to have "WHITES ONLY HISTORY" on the front cover to be impartial or balanced. Mind you for you I think it does, with pictures of course!!

Ever heard the expression "history is written by the Victor"
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:30 AM   #182
mysticmolly
Banned

What about all the bullshit history we are taught now by the NWO ...

All the "Whites are to blame for everything history" ... even though Jews having been ruling and running whites for hundreds of years?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=12

No ...why don't you wise up .... the history books are just full to the brim with "Lets hate whitey, whitey is to blame for everything!"

This book brings balance to that situation ...

http://www.white-history.com/index.htm

Last edited by mysticmolly; 17-01-2010 at 04:55 AM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:30 AM   #183
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Perhaps the Natives said the same thing when your tribe 'flooded' they're village!
....Just a little food for thought
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/debate/v...on-debate-1621

If you can get it to play , funny cartoon talking about what you said. Brings up some points.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:31 AM   #184
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Comments like this nonsense, just go to reiterate my previous statement...your not well read.

You seem to think a book has to have "WHITES ONLY HISTORY" on the front cover to be impartial or balanced. Mind you for you I think it does, with pictures of course!!

In Molly's case, it's read by a loser.
Old 17-01-2010, 04:40 AM   #185
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Hey your avatar suits you ... an angry little man you likes to rant...
Old 17-01-2010, 04:58 AM   #186
bradstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
you seem to have lost your humanity, how did it happen?

they come here because "we" are destroying their countries' economies etc.
Don't blame me for somebody else's economy being turd, thank you very much.
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 05:01 AM   #187
bradstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post

Ever heard of this? It's from 'A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century,' published in 1913 by Israel Cohen of the Fabian Society (a follow-up to Zangwill's Melting Pot):

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.

While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

On June 17, 1957, this passage was read into the Congressional Record by Rep. Thomas G. Abernathy.

No, didn't think so. Maybe do some more research and stop blaming whites for everything?
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #188
purple rain
Banned

Big deal. So Abernathy was a confused racist who leaped on the first thing to validate his racist ideas. Much like Molly and the other trailer trash here who their hero Adolf would have killed for being so average and lacking in anything useful.

However...

Wiki
Quote:
On August 30 of that year, Rep. Abraham J. Multer of New York read the Star article into the Congressional Record and raised several other points challenging the quotation's authenticity. These included the nonexistence of a British Communist party in 1912 (it was founded in only 1920), the nonexistence of a British Communist author named Israel Cohen, and the failure of a book entitled A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century to appear either in the Library of Congress or in the British Museum Catalogue of Printed Books.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #189
purple rain
Banned

Even if it wasn't a hoax, only a true bigot would think whites marrying others is part of an agenda. It's a genuine sign of deep seated racism to be so threatened by the other races that you would see their being in a relationship with 'your own' as negative. Look in the mirror and see the sickness that lies there instead of clutching at straws and selective data to validate your sickness.

People being in a relationship regardless of race is natural.
You and your thoughts are sick and unnatural.

Last edited by purple rain; 17-01-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 17-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #190
skyver

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
No, awesome they are leaving!

Whooo!

you are a freak, you talk about humans in this way & then you say that reptillians are coming to "harvest us"? Why don't you sod off with your reppie lover?

Last edited by skyver; 17-01-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling
skyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #191
d9d9d9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
I agree.
d9d9d9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #192
zarah

Aother yummy positive topic...fabulous.

1. Someone was referring to 'hate speech' and 'hate crime'. Both are tools to supress free speech, so why on earth are they being mentioned on this forum?

2. Molly, please try to understand that we are all equal victims in this whole mess. You've heard of 'controlled opposition', I'm sure. The polar opposite to Stormfront or 'white power' groups are the Black Panthers or 'black power' groups. Both are equally negative for society and do absolutely nothing to help the sitution which we're all in. Ask yourself why.

3. There's so much more to read on this site, so much more information and facts to learn. Why don't you just take a break from posting the same old same old and spend some time learning about other things. The same members agree with you, the same members attack you each time you become embroiled in a topic about race. Nothing is gained, nothing is learned.

Doesn't anyone feel the draining and negative energy which is emited from topics like this?
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #193
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
you are a freak, you talk about humans in this way & then you say that reptillians are coming to "harvest us"? Why don't you sod off with your reppie lover?
Why don't you attack the information instead of the person providing it?
Old 17-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #194
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
Now now, MM has done her research, spent hours looking for it on the internet. How can any of us argue with her?
Old 17-01-2010, 09:22 AM   #195
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Why don't you attack the information instead of the person providing it?
Why are you against his free speech?
Old 17-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #196
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Why are you against his free speech?
Don't be flippant. He's obviously entitled to post inanely if he chooses, but it's pointless and bullying.
Old 17-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #197
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Don't be flippant. He's obviously entitled to post inanely if he chooses, but it's pointless and bullying.
Not even close. Calling it such is a tool to suppress free speech. You can't be the arbiter of what curtails free speech can you?

Last edited by purple rain; 17-01-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 17-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #198
dantesinferno
Banned

Quote:
Aother yummy positive topic...fabulous.

1. Someone was referring to 'hate speech' and 'hate crime'. Both are tools to supress free speech, so why on earth are they being mentioned on this forum?

2. Molly, please try to understand that we are all equal victims in this whole mess. You've heard of 'controlled opposition', I'm sure. The polar opposite to Stormfront or 'white power' groups are the Black Panthers or 'black power' groups. Both are equally negative for society and do absolutely nothing to help the sitution which we're all in. Ask yourself why.

3. There's so much more to read on this site, so much more information and facts to learn. Why don't you just take a break from posting the same old same old and spend some time learning about other things. The same members agree with you, the same members attack you each time you become embroiled in a topic about race. Nothing is gained, nothing is learned.

Doesn't anyone feel the draining and negative energy which is emited from topics like this?
good points!
dantesinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #199
the white knight

Last year nearly 170,000 immigrants in the UK claimed benefits within 6 months of getting a NI number.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...mmigrants.html
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #200
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:

Hi zarah

Thanks for your comment.

You will note this is not my thread and I have not started a thread on this type of topic for a while.

Most of my topics are simply what I am studying at the time or what is going on for me at the time.

Some here are real passionate on this subject, for me it was simply something to learn about and I have shared much of what I have learned, some will appreciate that and others not.

But the people here who throw me into the white power camp are quite wrong ... I am not white power or a Nazi lover or any of that crap they accuse me of ... just simply someone who sees a very unequal and unfair situation developing.

For those who say it is natural to race mix, I see that the numbers still support the opposite as being true ... people in general marry someone of the same race and further more, usually the same culture.

As for people attacking the person with cheap shots rather than the information ... well .. what can say, some on here are too immature and silly for words.