Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Police to be microchipped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-scheme.html

There are no real trade unions for workers in the emergency services same as the army, so they can test you on you like lab rats as much as they want. its worse in the military but the police is second worse.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
majestic
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 93
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default .

When I originally came across this newspaper article, over two years ago I too thought it was indicating that officers would be microchipped. But I was mistaken- Under, further research the pcs will either wear wristband which can be tracked or most likely have their radio handsets gprs chipped. This will make it easier for the pc to tracked by the station in case of serious incident. But you will never know it might change again!
majestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
crystalline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I believe that police use radios which can be tracked via a gps type of system.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
loopy2222
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North West, England
Posts: 655
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interesting Hmmmm... and this is just the start
__________________
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi
loopy2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
toseeitclearly
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 85
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So they can turn into nazi zombie police... whats next microchips in jail?
toseeitclearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #6
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

The police will have no choice but to comply once they get the microchip. If they don't do what is asked of them the microchip can explode, and release chemicals that can kill them instantly. The same thing happens if people try to remove it themselves.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #7
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic View Post
When I originally came across this newspaper article, over two years ago I too thought it was indicating that officers would be microchipped. But I was mistaken- Under, further research the pcs will either wear wristband which can be tracked or most likely have their radio handsets gprs chipped. This will make it easier for the pc to tracked by the station in case of serious incident. But you will never know it might change again!
and is that more acceptable ??
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #8
macneil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 884
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

NWA

Hack the Police
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #9
kanz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 7 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeitclearly View Post
So they can turn into nazi zombie police... whats next microchips in jail?
don't give them any idea ffs
__________________
"If you support the war on drug's, you have blood on your hand's. "
"Anything i say is just my opinion , and i dont claim it to be fact unless said otherwise "

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:54 AM   #10
motokeiru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: pale blue dot
Posts: 650
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

A good reminder that they are nothing but dogs to their owners, maybe they will start seeing that eventually, maybe not.
motokeiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:17 AM   #11
kanz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 7 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motokeiru View Post
A good reminder that they are nothing but dogs to their owners, maybe they will start seeing that eventually, maybe not.
As long as they get a pay check "there just doing there job" so not a chance.
__________________
"If you support the war on drug's, you have blood on your hand's. "
"Anything i say is just my opinion , and i dont claim it to be fact unless said otherwise "

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:20 AM   #12
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motokeiru View Post
A good reminder that they are nothing but dogs to their owners, maybe they will start seeing that eventually, maybe not.
I agree just because you work for the bad guys doesn't mean that your not being used as well.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:25 AM   #13
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
As long as they get a pay check "there just doing there job" so not a chance.
I'm sure it is worth the money to feel great about harming other people. I guess they have been brainwashed as well. Of course the elite have to have a slave police force to follow their commands.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-scheme.html

There are no real trade unions for workers in the emergency services same as the army, so they can test you on you like lab rats as much as they want. its worse in the military but the police is second worse.
They cannot use you how they like. What sort of shit is that? I am in the forces and was asked if I wanted the anthrax jab, which I turned down. Hardly a lab rat situation, yet some people want to believe that such bullshit is true. You even get extra cash for volunteering to take part in trials, whcih people do in military and civilian life anyway.

Utter rubbish.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #15
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeitclearly View Post
So they can turn into nazi zombie police... whats next microchips in jail?
No, that is just an overactive imagination
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #16
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
They cannot use you how they like. What sort of shit is that? I am in the forces and was asked if I wanted the anthrax jab, which I turned down. Hardly a lab rat situation, yet some people want to believe that such bullshit is true. You even get extra cash for volunteering to take part in trials, whcih people do in military and civilian life anyway.

Utter rubbish.
So your saying before troops go to these foreign countries there are no vaccinations before hand ?
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #17
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
No, that is just an overactive imagination
well they pretty much already are !
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #18
john connor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere under a chembow
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 13 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
They cannot use you how they like. What sort of shit is that? I am in the forces and was asked if I wanted the anthrax jab, which I turned down. Hardly a lab rat situation, yet some people want to believe that such bullshit is true. You even get extra cash for volunteering to take part in trials, whcih people do in military and civilian life anyway.

Utter rubbish.
My stepson is a US marine..He had no choice in the H1N1 - it was mandatory
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #19
cpfc12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,594
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
My stepson is a US marine..He had no choice in the H1N1 - it was mandatory
same thing happened to a uncle of mine who was in the army
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #20
tb303
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 1,837
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
They cannot use you how they like. What sort of shit is that? I am in the forces...
If you're in the forces, then they're using you how they like, SIR!
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.