Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 09-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #41
thefreeradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by saamjaam View Post
Thanks for giving me this chance to procrastinate further from my uni work.
That's what we're here for

Yeah, not sure the relevence of Crowley's last words but I'm sure there is one. Lizzyking?
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #42
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
Sounds harsh I know. But when you tell people and they laugh at you and won't even bother to look at sources and info. Won't even pay attention to anything on the news. Pay attention to the fed or finiancial happenings. Then yes they deserve whats comming. Somethings gotta snap them from their sleepy world.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #43
saamjaam

We all deserve what we get.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #44
steevo
Inactive

"Deserving" is just a human concept (an opinion) that does not exist anywhere except in the human mind - It dont exist outside the ego.

If humans help other humans to understand (eg via leaflets) how they are being manipulated then maybe we can avoid any catastrophes. A child who is bombed in Iraq doesnt "deserve" to be mutilated.

Last edited by steevo; 09-11-2010 at 03:30 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #45
lizzyking

Quote:
Solar Flares Dreams: Dream Dictionary and Dream Symbol Interpretations

http://www.experienceproject.com/dre...-Flares-dreams
Quote:
These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

Quote:

Solar flares: Sun storms pose threat to satellites

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/67b73e76-e...44feab49a.html

Last edited by lizzyking; 09-11-2010 at 06:43 PM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #46
nectars

I'll put all the posts together.

Quote:
What, a determinist fatalist. Interesting.
Neither, try again.

Quote:
Uhm, it was bit of bad code that was in there because of coders not having the foresight to see it might cause a problem. It didn't have fuck all to do with 9/11
It could do you well to think outside the box a bit more. I know what it was "supposed" to be, yet since nothing happened and theres really no proof it ever would have, I can BS.

Quote:
huh? Its not something I imagined, bubba. Somebody else seems to have imagined it tho.
Guess you dont get where I'm coming from. Nice scapegoating btw "bubba". Victim mentality really is insidious dont you think?

Quote:
Yup, fatalist. And you're right, it might not prevent such a thing, if such a thing is planned. But it might, and also, there is the idea that if it does happen, people will realize it is faked. "you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time"
Like I said above, try again. No where even close to a fatalist.

"you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time" -indeed, yet those who arent fooled are never listened to -especially on here.

Guess well just have to disagree on "whats happening". All the best dude.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 09-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #47
lizzyking

Nectars. I really don't understand what you are on about, with the Y2K bug. It wasn't a hoax, a lot of time and effort went into fixing it. Maybe you were on about a time warp or something? Nothing surprises me around here So you are right, I don't understand you.

You were quacking like determinist and fatalist duck IMO, but if you say you aren't those things, well I'm glad to hear it.

Quote:
Guess well just have to disagree on "whats happening"
Alrighty, best to you too.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 AM   #48
lizzyking

Okay, maybe NASA are the good guys and Bluebeam theory is nonsense?

Solar Shields?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40089463...ce-innovation/
Old 10-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #49
lizzyking

Quote:
Popular theories say that the mystery missile may be NASA’s Black Brant IX rockets

Mystery Missile in California launches against setting sun

Old 10-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #50
unenlightened_waffle

So basically someone is handing out a leaflet warning people of a fake alien invasion using holographic images as a weapon from the goverment.

And then you insult people as sheep because they don't believe in this BS?

Or have I missed the point and it is a zen statement.... outragous enough to open your mind?

If I read it, I would have deep, deep sympathy for people who have invested there mind and effort in such highly dubious here say.
unenlightened_waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #51
steevo
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by unenlightened_waffle View Post
So basically someone is handing out a leaflet warning people of a fake alien invasion using holographic images as a weapon from the goverment.

And then you insult people as sheep because they don't believe in this BS?

Or have I missed the point and it is a zen statement.... outragous enough to open your mind?

If I read it, I would have deep, deep sympathy for people who have invested there mind and effort in such highly dubious here say
I would glad that you would have "deep deep sympathy", cos it would mean that a seed has been planted and you are entitled to your opinion unenlightened_waffle, and I happy with that

Last edited by steevo; 10-11-2010 at 06:49 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #52
johnny botwright
Banned

Question The return of Jesus

i have heard of this intresting, ive heard things like the return of Jesus can be faked, some say the anti christ , anti christ world system will preform great signs and wonders in the heavens, to decieve every one,even bring fire down from heaven. its also written about a strong delusion,

people will fall for it hook line and sinker.

i would not be a bit suprised to see an anti christ world leader, step out of a ufo, and exalt himself above every thing eles.

with so many ufo sightings in broad day light, in populated areas. for poeple to cleary see, would not suprise me if such tecnology exsits,

and some one is honning their craft.
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:52 AM   #53
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
If you found a leaflet on a bench in the City Centre which read something to the effect of :-

If you were a sheeple, what would you think if you found this leaflet ?
Very Very Good. It is very effective...If a human sees some information..it stuck's there in his mind for ever..so when the fake alien invasion comes...his mind will automatically relate to your leaflet and question everything.

Also, it would be good, if you could put a website link to the leaflets so that some of them could go to get more info.

ALSO....make it more symbolic 'cos human subconscious decode information in symbols.

Also, dress yourself in a clown or fancy alien outfit to attract attention not just in plain clothes ..else people wont even touch or take it as we see on station's students handling leaflets.

I would ready to donote some if you need more help thanks
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote