Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-11-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
steevo
Inactive

Question "Fake Alien Invasion" Leaflets. How effective ?

If you found a leaflet on a bench in the City Centre which read something to the effect of :-

Quote:
"Important Information that David Cameron doesnt want you to know

A huge deception is about to take place on the populations of every country across the world.
World Leaders will soon be announcing that the Earth is under attack by aliens from other planets. It will be a FAKE alien invasion. A Top Secret project called "Project Bluebeam" will create images in the sky which will look 100% real.
This may sound like some kind of a joke, but it isnt. You will soon hear your government announce that a hostile alien invasion has commenced.

Please REMEMBER that it will be a FAKE alien invasion. Even if you dont believe what is written in this leaflet, please tell your friends about it, even if you all have a good laugh about it.

What is the purpose of the fake alien invasion ? The purpose is to unite every country in the world so that the people agree to a GLOBAL communist-style dictatorship, also known as Global Governance"
If you were a sheeple, what would you think if you found this leaflet ?

Last edited by steevo; 08-11-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added extra wording to the leaflet
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #2
taustrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
If you found a leaflet on a bench in the City Centre which read something to the effect of :-

id probably think what a great idea for a movie.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
wthree

I'd probaly be like "What, theres no evidence of this." And probaly tell someone about it and then believe what it said should it ever happen.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
lizzyking

Quote:
University of Arizona optical scientists have broken a technological barrier by making three-dimensional holographic displays that can be erased and rewritten in a matter of minutes.

The holographic displays ­ which are viewed without special eyewear ­ are the first updatable three-dimensional displays with memory ever to be developed, making them ideal tools for medical, industrial and military applications that require "situational awareness."

"This is a new type of device, nothing like the tiny hologram of a dove on your credit card," UA optical sciences professor Nasser Peyghambarian said.

"The hologram on your credit card is printed permanently. You cannot erase the image and replace it with an entirely new three-dimensional picture."

"Holography has been around for decades, but holographic displays are really one of the first practical applications of the technique," UA optical scientist Savas Tay said.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technol...rd/index.html#

The Disinfo Project?

Quote:
We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/
Quote:
I am a Jungian.

What, union?

No, not union, Jungian! Have you ever heard of Carl Jung?

Oh yes, I read about him in psych 101. Yeah, he is the guy who was connected to Freud, his heir apparent.

Not really -- he had his own ideas all along and a good example of that is his Red Book, which he called Liber Novus, the new book. This is the book that is taking the world by fire! Imagine a psychology book by one of the grand masters on the New York Times bestseller list and in its 6th printing. There have been articles written on it in the New York Times, The Economist, Wall Street Journal. What is happening here?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nancy-..._b_530292.html

Quote:
Product Description

"In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others."--C. G. Jung, in Flying Saucers

http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Saucers.../dp/1567311210
The flyer seems like a good idea, maybe its all crazy CT, but can't hurt, and if its not crazy CT, it could make a difference.

Last edited by lizzyking; 08-11-2010 at 12:21 PM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
lizzyking

Quote:
The goal is the elimination of all religion save theirs, the elimination of all nation states, and complete control and ownership of everything, and everyone, everywhere, every moment of every day, forever.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...sty_twelve.htm
Might this Iris ("eye") system be a part of a scenario in the theory presented by Cooper?

Quote:
Before coming to GRI, Carter headed a think tank partnership between Bank of America, Harvard, and MIT. "Every person, place, and thing on this planet will be connected [to the Iris System] within the next 10 years," he says.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142721

Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
I'd probaly be like "What, theres no evidence of this." And probaly tell someone about it and then believe what it said should it ever happen.
I would see that way too wthree.
I think that it's worth a go then doing a leaflet like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
The flyer seems like a good idea, maybe its all crazy CT, but can't hurt, and if its not crazy CT, it could make a difference.
Yes LK it could be just CT, but it doesnt look to be. The PTB are building up to something....for a REASON.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by taustrike View Post
id probably think what a great idea for a movie.
Where's Spielberg when you want him
Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #8
nectars

Quote:

Doesn't matter. Those spreading those leaflets are really "seeding" its creation and(apparently) dont even know it.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #9
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Doesn't matter. Those spreading those leaflets are really "seeding" its creation and(apparently) dont even know it.
This line in particular is useful for getting them to plant more seeds :-

"Even if you dont believe what is written in this leaflet, please tell your friends about it, even if you all have a good laugh about it."

It somehow programs them into spreading the info.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
air_bn

There's plenty of sci-fi TV and radio series about alien invaders too,there has been for decades,and Nick Pope told me and several thousand listeners he's heard of Project Bluebeam
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #11
lizzyking

Quote:
Doesn't matter. Those spreading those leaflets are really "seeding" its creation and (apparently) dont even know it.
So being proactive to prevent people from being fooled by something that might happen is going to cause it to happen? That makes no sense, and seems to encourage apathy.

Are the programmers who worked at fixing the Y2K bug why everybody was 'crazy' who thought something might happen on Y2K?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #12
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
So being proactive to prevent people from being fooled by something that might happen is going to cause it to happen? That makes no sense, and seems to encourage apathy.

Are the programmers who worked at fixing the Y2K bug why everybody was 'crazy' who thought something might happen on Y2K?
I misunderstood Nectars post.
It seems that Nectars is saying that by me making these leaflets, it will cause a FAKE alien invasion ? I reckon that it will PREVENT one, or at least throw a spanner into the works
Old 08-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
lizzyking

Quote:
It seems that Nectars is saying that by me making these leaflets, it will cause a FAKE alien invasion ? I reckon that it will PREVENT one, or at least throw a spanner into the works
That is how it seemed to me. Maybe he'll clarify if we are mistaken, or elaborate if that is what he meant.

Quote:

I reckon that it will PREVENT one, or at least throw a spanner into the works
Maybe spreading leaflets in China wouldn't be a bad idea too. Maybe they should just call it a Totalitarian One World Gov't instead of communist though? Ultimately I don't think ideology has much to do with this.

Quote:
Fresh Report of UFO Over China Marks 8th Time Since June
Flashing Lights in the Sky Prompt Shut Down of Airport in Inner Mongolia

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=11814100

Last edited by lizzyking; 08-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
soopsje

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
There is no evidence except for the fact that you can hear (and see) papa Bush talk about this idea many years ago.
soopsje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #15
air_bn

Quote:

They might tell their mates and have a good laugh at the 9/11 "inside job" nutters,who call us sheeple and give out alien/sci-fi leaflets
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopsje View Post
There is no evidence except for the fact that you can hear (and see) papa Bush talk about this idea many years ago.
Reagan said it too. I thought he was mad at the time. Maybe it was a bit of predictive programming about a possible world government, or maybe he woke up and was trying to warn us about what was planned ? Probably the former

Old 08-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
They might tell their mates and have a good laugh at the 9/11 "inside job" nutters,who call us sheeple and give out alien/sci-fi leaflets
Yes that is definitely possible, but I still think that the benefits of the leaflet outweigh the cons.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #18
lizzyking

Quote:
Yes that is definitely possible, but I still think that the benefits of the leaflet outweigh the cons.
I don't see any cons at all. Maybe if you put the word "sheeple" in the leaflet, they might be offended.

Its good that you are keeping it simple though.

Maybe put a web link to a wikipedia entry on it as well, that presents a variety of viewpoints on the issue at hand, incase they want to look into it further:

Old 08-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #19
nectars

Quote:
This line in particular is useful for getting them to plant more seeds :-

"Even if you dont believe what is written in this leaflet, please tell your friends about it, even if you all have a good laugh about it."

It somehow programs them into spreading the info.
It also helps create it. Thought you already knew that much, you've been around here long enough to have put it to the test in life. Never noticed what happens after you speculate, create hypothetical situations, complain, boast etc, etc? Next time you do pay attention for the next few days or the next week afterwards. Whatever it was will come to meet you.

-------

(Appologies for dismantling your post -I usually avoid it- but it seems like the easiest way to answer in this case.)

Quote:
So being proactive to prevent people from being fooled by something that might happen is going to cause it to happen?
Who said anything about how reality works having to make sense? Thats a human need.

Quote:
That makes no sense, and seems to encourage apathy.
That depends on the individuals understanding. As it is in the world right now, yes it would, as most are convinced their actions have anything to do with effects, which they dont. What your going to do, your already going to do whether aware of it or not. The stage is already set and the outcome certain. Placing your attention on anything with any level of feeling will result in an equivalent circumstance being displayed in your life in one form or another. The only reason us clever ole humans dont put it together is because of a simple "time lag", our forgetfulness of having imagined it and our inability to not get distracted by meaningless nonsense.

The main issue here is that it seems we're both looking at it from different levels. A leaflet is at the effect level, awareness of a situation at a causal level. Easily proved for those honest enough with their self to put it to the test.

Quote:
What bug? Did "they" whoever "they are" do anything? All I saw were claims about this and that, none of which I can prove existed outside of a media circus. I thought it to be a crock at the time and still do. Nothing but fear induction in order to make the masses more suseptible to further preprogramming for the coming BS that was 9/11 and onwards.

Quote:
It wont prevent it, it only helps make it more real to a wider audience.

Its likely most will disagree with me on this one as thats the usual reaction. Each to their own though. Your intention is in the right place dude and if it feels right then it most likely is for you
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 08-11-2010 at 10:57 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #20
lizzyking

Quote:
The stage is already set and the outcome certain.
What, a determinist fatalist. Interesting.