Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 06-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #41
ennui

Just saw an ironic sign on the news -- "Low Emission Zone".

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #42
sannox

sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #43
belch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
Possibly, but i know this riot was just a catalyst for people to vent there anger, this is not just a black riot, there are people down there rioting of all races. This is a result of the government cuts. But what did we expect, this has all been planned long ago, civil disorder, war, economic instability, all to bring in a one world currency and one world government. Do the elite think this is a small price to pay for their "project"?

The idiot lantern is saying "A few people" rioted.

Theres just as much a chance that these "Few" were just his family and friends, His punters in other words. They pissed cos theres no longer cheap deals to be had so they have gone and had a go at the police for interupting their supply of escapism.
They are all on the streets now because there are no drugs in the area tonight and they got fuck all else to do.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #44
humanspirit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinsomnia View Post
Frankly I'm a big disturbed by some reactions in this thread. It is not your place to know or judge the life choices and situation this guy found himself in to deem it necessary to carry a weapon.
I would be more disturbed about guy's carrying guns than comments on a forum myself.
humanspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #45
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by belch View Post
The idiot lantern is saying "A few people" rioted.

Theres just as much a chance that these "Few" were just his family and friends, His punters in other words. They pissed cos theres no longer cheap deals to be had so they have gone and had a go at the police for interupting their supply of escapism.
They are all on the streets now because there are no drugs in the area tonight and they got fuck all else to do.
::yawn::

Is that the best you've got?

Well, so much for junkies being lazy and unenthusiastic, eh? Seems you've only got to shoot a dealer and you can get them all off their arses.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #46
coldinsomnia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post
I would be more disturbed about guy's carrying guns than comments on a forum myself.

I dont find gun-toting drug dealers a part of my life. Though I do find the circumstances that would drive someone to become a gun-toting drug dealer disturbing.
coldinsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #47
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Expect more of this, 400 black "youths" rioting in Wisconsin, dragging white people from cars and beating them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1UEFPAJn8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...b-attacks.html

100 black "youths" rioting in Pittsburgh.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...in-pittsburgh/
These are just a small sample of similar incidents that have been happening for months, all over the USA, even in small towns. But according to TV and newspaper reports (if they get a mention) it's just bored "youths" fighting.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #48
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
These are just a small sample of similar incidents that have been happening for months, all over the USA, even in small towns. But according to TV and newspaper reports (if they get a mention) it's just bored "youths" fighting.
Why do you think any different? If they've "been happening for months" why has there been no rapid escalation in their frequency and intensity, as you'd expect if all they wanted to do was riot?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #49
decim

Bang goes the Former UK's CO2 emissions reduction target for the year.....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #50
belch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
::yawn::

Is that the best you've got?

Well, so much for junkies being lazy and unenthusiastic, eh? Seems you've only got to shoot a dealer and you can get them all off their arses.
Look, I know ure a junky (Weve seen your tramp big issue selling photo), I know you think you are allowed to be sarcastic or flippant or blatantly nasty on threads and get away with it, I know that you think you are philisophical and scholarly (most drug users are) and i know its easy for you to be like you are on forums (which is why you have so many posts).

But really , i think you are the bore.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #51
ruddd

Bet it'll be a musing in the next hour watching the Pub/Club revellers after 'lights out' time stumbling out to this lot, and wanting in on a bit of drunken fun for the night.
ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #52
kostya

It's on SKY news now.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #53
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
London's Burning.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #54
sannox

traffic lights are still working
Old 06-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #55
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by belch View Post
Look, I know ure a junky (Weve seen your tramp big issue selling photo), I know you think you are allowed to be sarcastic or flippant or blatantly nasty on threads and get away with it, I know that you think you are philisophical and scholarly (most drug users are) and i know its easy for you to be like you are on forums (which is why you have so many posts).

But really , i think you are the bore.
Well, it's your opinion that counts, eh? In your monotonous mind.

And, you cheeky ****, you try shaving when you've got stitches in your face. Or would you walk around with half a beard, you weird twat?

Last edited by ragnarok; 06-08-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #56
sannox

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
London's Burning.
guns of brixton
Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #57
decim

Where's Sarah Beeny when required 'Help Tottenham Is Falling Down'...
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #58
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Expect more of this, 400 black "youths" rioting in Wisconsin, dragging white people from cars and beating them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1UEFPAJn8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...b-attacks.html

100 black "youths" rioting in Pittsburgh.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...in-pittsburgh/

People have been warned what would happen but they just call you silly names, London and other parts of Britain will be less safe than Somalia before long.
anyone else get the feeling their not happy about something?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #59
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinsomnia View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14434318

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...n-tottenham.do

So a bullet was found in a police radio. That clearly indicates that a shot was fired at the officers, does it not?

Then why was the guy pinned to the ground? Is it normal procedure to pin someone to the ground before shooting them after they have fired at shot at you?

Sounds like a badly thought out cover-up to me. The guy might well have had a handgun - but even the stupidest thugs out there know that firing a shot at police is suicide.

Frankly I'm a big disturbed by some reactions in this thread. It is not your place to know or judge the life choices and situation this guy found himself in to deem it necessary to carry a weapon.
Too true but this is the david icke() forum,here you can get judge jury and executioner all in one post sometimes.
You raise a Valid point.

Last edited by warwick; 06-08-2011 at 11:06 PM.
warwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #60
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwick View Post
Too true but this is the david icke() forum,here you can get judge jury and executioner all in one post sometimes.