Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 17-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #201
skyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Why are you against his free speech?
Thank you.

Zarah the reason why I do not attack her points was because she has already made her mind up.

What mysticmolly doesn't get is that alot of people are fed up with certain situations (such as immigration) in this country. But instead of her looking at the true cause, she attacks by race.

I too am pissed of about how the immigration system is set up within the uk. But I don't blame the people for using it. I blame the govt & the elite, they knew what would happen & they have an agenda. mm can't see this.

I admit I was a bit bad tempered with her but it was the 1st post that I read in the morning so it probably set me off.

Maybe I should keep away from the general threads & stick to the ones about rising to a higher level etc. A couple of yrs ago when i 1st found this forum it was full of open minded debate, now it degenerates into this sort of drivel.

Who remembers 2tuff! Well MM he still runs a site that you should check out, it would be peas in a pod. In fact you probably are already on there, as well as stormfront etc....
Old 17-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #202
father ted
Inactive

Default Stop it

Lets cut the crap. Southern itay isn't the best place to put black imigrants. No need to explain why...
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #203
zarah

Quote:
Not even close. Calling it such is a tool to suppress free speech. You can't be the arbiter of what curtails free speech can you?
Closer than you obviously realise.

I can absolutely see why youd agree that attacking someone personally is the same as attacking the content of their posts though.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #204
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Closer than you obviously realise.

I can absolutely see why youd agree that attacking someone personally is the same as attacking the content of their posts though.

Oh because you would never attack anyone in your life. Never ever. Not if you came face to face with Adolf or Sharon and they stood there ordering your family out.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #205
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
Hi zarah

Thanks for your comment.

You will note this is not my thread and I have not started a thread on this type of topic for a while.

Most of my topics are simply what I am studying at the time or what is going on for me at the time.

Some here are real passionate on this subject, for me it was simply something to learn about and I have shared much of what I have learned, some will appreciate that and others not.

But the people here who throw me into the white power camp are quite wrong ... I am not white power or a Nazi lover or any of that crap they accuse me of ... just simply someone who sees a very unequal and unfair situation developing.

For those who say it is natural to race mix, I see that the numbers still support the opposite as being true ... people in general marry someone of the same race and further more, usually the same culture.

As for people attacking the person with cheap shots rather than the information ... well .. what can say, some on here are too immature and silly for words.
I totally see that you're impassioned and I also think that you don't see anything negative with what you post, but imagine if we all thought like you? Imagine if we all judged people based on the colour of their skin, and believed that there should be physical and mental boundaries between races.

I agree with you that dominant western cultures are being dliuted. Absolutely. I haven't read or seen anything which makes me think differently, but that isn't the fault of the non-white person who's country's been raped and pillaged by the same body of people who then erode borders to allow mass migration. They just want a better life for them and their families and there's nothing wrong with that.

There's a way forward for sure, but I don't think it's to continually add to the negativity in the way that you seem to do.
We need to unify, all of us, doesn't matter what your race or religion is and stand up to 'them'. We need to demand a fairer system for everyone, the abolishment of the World Bank and the IMF. Natural resources belong to the people of an entire country, not to the grubby handed murderer in power.

I urge you to read Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine.
Old 17-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #206
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
Thank you.

Zarah the reason why I do not attack her points was because she has already made her mind up.

What mysticmolly doesn't get is that alot of people are fed up with certain situations (such as immigration) in this country. But instead of her looking at the true cause, she attacks by race.

I too am pissed of about how the immigration system is set up within the uk. But I don't blame the people for using it. I blame the govt & the elite, they knew what would happen & they have an agenda. mm can't see this.

I admit I was a bit bad tempered with her but it was the 1st post that I read in the morning so it probably set me off.

Maybe I should keep away from the general threads & stick to the ones about rising to a higher level etc. A couple of yrs ago when i 1st found this forum it was full of open minded debate, now it degenerates into this sort of drivel.

Who remembers 2tuff! Well MM he still runs a site that you should check out, it would be peas in a pod. In fact you probably are already on there, as well as stormfront etc....
I agree with your points. I think she's angry and directing that anger towards the wrong people. Sorry for snapping. I feel sorry for her.
Old 17-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #207
zarah

Quote:
Oh because you would never attack anyone in your life. Never ever. Not if you came face to face with Adolf or Sharon and they stood there ordering your family out.
Are you simply showing the forum that you're totally autonomous and can post anything you feel like, even if it makes no sense or are you trying to get your post count up to 1000?
Old 17-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #208
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Are you simply showing the forum that you're totally autonomous and can post anything you feel like, even if it makes no sense or are you trying to get your post count up to 1000?

That's your response when you know you've been beaten. Either answer the question instead of avoiding it or don't say anything at all.
Old 17-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #209
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
[COLOR="Purple"]Aother yummy positive topic...fabulous.

1. Someone was referring to 'hate speech' and 'hate crime'. Both are tools to supress free speech, so why on earth are they being mentioned on this forum?

Quote:
He's obviously entitled to post inanely if he chooses, but it's pointless and bullying.

'pointless and bullying' is a tag as much as 'hate speech.'

Once again.

What makes you think you get to choose what free speech is? If you did believe in it, you wouldn't be tagging something as negative or pointless. And asking why the term 'hate speech' is allowed on the forum. I think clear cut racism is pretty much pointless and negative.
Old 17-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #210
guzla
Inactive

Default Culture is not your friend

1:
2:
A lot of people identify themselves way to much with their fysical appearance in here, rather then to look inside themselves...

Some people are like 3 years old in a sandbox whining about if i came to their country they wouldn't accept this and that... WELL DONT SINCK DOWN TO THAT LEVEL THEN, and just LOVE!

Create the world you wanna live in!

Peace!
guzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #211
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzla View Post
1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYB0VW5x8fI

2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU

A lot of people identify themselves way to much with their fysical appearance in here, rather then to look inside themselves...

Some people are like 3 years old in a sandbox whining about if i came to their country they wouldn't accept this and that... WELL DONT SINCK DOWN TO THAT LEVEL THEN, and just LOVE!

Create the world you wanna live in!

Peace!

That corresponds to my belief too. Culture is something to be overcome, not ingrained in you.
Old 17-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #212
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
I totally see that you're impassioned and I also think that you don't see anything negative with what you post, but imagine if we all thought like you? Imagine if we all judged people based on the colour of their skin, and believed that there should be physical and mental boundaries between races.

I agree with you that dominant western cultures are being dliuted. Absolutely. I haven't read or seen anything which makes me think differently, but that isn't the fault of the non-white person who's country's been raped and pillaged by the same body of people who then erode borders to allow mass migration. They just want a better life for them and their families and there's nothing wrong with that.

There's a way forward for sure, but I don't think it's to continually add to the negativity in the way that you seem to do.
We need to unify, all of us, doesn't matter what your race or religion is and stand up to 'them'. We need to demand a fairer system for everyone, the abolishment of the World Bank and the IMF. Natural resources belong to the people of an entire country, not to the grubby handed murderer in power.

Yes, this is true but it is also the NWO wish that you not notice all the problems which are caused by forcing people of different cultures and believes ... and just plain different, together.

I am addressing that issue ...

There is fuck all we can do about the NWO or their power to cause this crap.

But we can wake up to the issues and problems that it is causing and not carry on in an induced sheep sleep ...

with all this "love and love for all" ...motto ... that will just lead to more heartache and such.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 17-01-2010 at 09:32 PM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #213
drakul

Quote:

You are waaay over-generalizing. For example - the vast, vast majority of illegal aliens in the US are Hispanic. They are not coming from countries that have been `raped and pillaged' by USUK as you claim. For me, as for many, it's not about `skin color' (another liberal tagline) at all, it's about being inundated by a seething mass of humanity coming from countries with no rule of law and no human rights and no concept of either. No country can withstand that kind of mass invasion and retain the legal and national structure we in the US have worked so hard to develop over the last 300 years.

Would you like to see 50,000,000 Chinese invade the UK? Would you like that? Would it improve your quality of life?

And before you trot out the race card - you should know I am in an inter-racial marriage. My Eurasian husband of 24 years is more concerned about mass illegal immigration than I am and so is his sister. They have lived it. They know the score. They understand what is at stake here.

Last edited by drakul; 18-01-2010 at 12:19 AM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #214
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
You are waaay over-generalizing. For example - the vast, vast majority of illegal aliens in the US are Hispanic. They are not coming from countries that have been `raped and pillaged' by USUK as you claim.

Yet another cognitive, I am fully aware of the poor edcuation standards in the US, very select history, even poorer Geography.

BUT are you seriously saying (without Irony)(mind you American generally don't understand Irony) that the USA has NOT exploited South American.

You couldn't make this stuff up, still I am sure one of your other cognitive "soul mates" will be along with another random quote from obscurity and provide it as proof of a conspiracy to control the "whites"
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #215
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Yet another cognitive, I am fully aware of the poor edcuation standards in the US, very select history, even poorer Geography.

BUT are you seriously saying (without Irony)(mind you American generally don't understand Irony) that the USA has NOT exploited South American.

You couldn't make this stuff up, still I am sure one of your other cognitive "soul mates" will be along with another random quote from obscurity and provide it as proof of a conspiracy to control the "whites"
Question (with no irony): WHAT WERE THE AZTECS AND MAYAS DOING TO EACH OTHER BEFORE THE SPANISH ARRIVED? Were they exploiting, raping, pillaging each other? Cutting each other's hearts out in ceremonies of mass human sacrifice?

BTW `edcuation' is spelled E D U C A T I O N. Just thought you might like to know that.

Last edited by drakul; 18-01-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 18-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #216
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Question (with no irony): WHAT WERE THE AZTECS AND MAYAS DOING TO EACH OTHER BEFORE THE SPANISH ARRIVED? Were they exploiting, raping, pillaging each other? Cutting each other's hearts out in ceremonies of mass human sacrifice?

BTW `edcuation' is spelled E D U C A T I O N. Just thought you might like to know that.
Interesting...two points

You appear to have fallen into the nonsense that so called historians "theorize" about ancient culture.

Second point, what relevance is this to today's world.....or are you now stating that the good old US of A is no longer exploiting Latin America

If you are going to correct my typo, then at least use the correct grammer

BTW "edcutation" is SPELT E D U C A T I O N. Just thought you MAYwish to know THIS

You see I can be fallacious
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley

Last edited by jiffy; 18-01-2010 at 01:40 PM.
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #217
drakul

[QUOTE=jiffy;1058562531]
Quote:
Interesting...two points

You appear to have fallen into the nonsense that so called historians "theorize" about ancient culture.
So you think the Maya and Aztecs were not practicing human sacrifice?

Images of human sacrifice are all over their art and temples. But for you it never happened?

Quote:
Second point, what relevance is this to today's world.....or are you now stating that the good old US of A is no longer exploiting Latin America
Question - Do you think you can just walk over the border of Mexico illegally and get a job, rent a house, get a driver's license, medical attention, etc? Do you think the Mexicans will let you do that?

Quote:
If you are going to correct my typo, then at least use the correct grammer
I only correct people's spelling when they start bragging about their `edcuation'. Kinda like calling someone a `moran'.

Quote:
BTW "edcutation" is SPELT E D U C A T I O N. Just thought you MAYwish to know THIS
Check your dictionary. `SPELLED' is the first past tense of SPELL provided.

`SPELT' is 2nd (kind of a slang term for people with `edcutation' I guess). `SPELT' is also a kind of wheat.

Quote:
You see I can be fallacious

Last edited by drakul; 18-01-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 18-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #218
jadeinjapan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
... people in general marry someone of the same race and further more, usually the same culture.
Well, I didn't. And it's worked out beyond well.

Thinking about my happy life, I am so overjoyed that I don't think like you do. I'd have missed out on a strong, unbelievably rewarding marriage.

The fact that we all want the same things from life and can have meaningful relationships and interactions with those outside our own 'culture' and 'race' isn't an NWO conspiracy.
jadeinjapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #219
real6

Thumbs down

Mods: Can we get this put back into Today's news. I don't see how this is 'Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution'
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #220
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Mods: Can we get this put back into Today's news. I don't see how this is 'Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution'
Apparently, racism is not racism. Most here term it as 'elite manipulation.' It's either new age thinking where everything is resolved by holding hands, or a mask for racism or both.