Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 04-01-2016, 07:21 PM   #661
raburgeson

I beg to differ, the ancient holographic library found Bucegi mountains. It was disclosed that satellites have been finding such sites by energy signature. This one was turned off. Otherwise the governments have been squirreling away all the finds before the masses find them.

Let me remind you they found a Virmana in Afghanistan. It was protected with and energy shield. This shield was called a time well. They had a name for it which denotes this is not the first time well they have encountered a time well. All indications are they are hiding a great deal of ancient technology from us.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #662
dunadan

[QUOTE=rapunzel;1062656483]No, my post wasn't meant to be acerbic and I am sorry it came over like that. This has been commented on more than once and I made a resolution to improve and soften my manner of writing but it seems I may have fallen back into old ways. Mea culpa [QUOTE]

Thanks - its okay, its all been weird around this Christmas for many, the full moon didnt help any of us in certain respects. Its hard, without, tone of voice, eyes and facial expressions to gauge words at times, it only takes a minor computer glitch and a dot or coma ends up in the wrong place too

"I know little about Nephilim therefore I feel unsafe in discussing them and I bow to your superior knowledge"

I wouldnt say my knowledge is superior. Large human type bones and teeth have been found, time and time again and when handed over to authorities (universities et al) they go missing. Tests on what remains (secreted away) indicate an association with humans in terms of DNA, so humans on a massive scale. The nephilim, unlike, fallen angels (all archetypes of course - and I use such descriptions as a common point of reference) became 'demonic' when they died. Of course the latter is down to belief and one's perception, intuition and experiences

"I only mentioned Akhenaten's body is thought to have been found to contrast it to the Bible story that Moses is buried in Moab. After all it's only through the Bible that we know about Moses. I really don't see any similarities between the two characters and their religious beliefs were different as Atenism has little in common with what is recorded in the Bible as the beliefs of the Israelites".

True the Bible, although it has truths within, is not the be all and end all historically. Moses could also have been Tuthmosis IV, thus still related to Akhenaten. Interesting documentary speaks of a tomb near to the well spring where Moses touched a rock and begot water, a tomb with the remains of a giant carved coiled serpent above, no human remains were found, but a staff was. This staff went through many hands, even a short trip on the Titanic, then it turned up in the UK again. The staff belonged to a General of noble blood called Tuthmosis (a fairly common name) but it begs more questions. Suffice to say god gave moses a staff that was demonstrated to moses by turning it into a snake (strange when snake iconography is associated with the fall of Eden), but of course Egyptians viewed snakes differently. There is confusion over finding a first born hebrew son in the reeds of the Nile and being 'adopted' by Pharaoh's daughter....perhaps more on it another time.

"Initiated into what? There is more to initiation than being anointed with oil, isn't there?"

Agreed to a point. But where did Queen Elizabeth disappear to when being crowned? Behind the veil? and what happened out of public sight? I didnt believe in bloodline connections of the ruling elite, dating back 1000s of years, or their initiation into esoteric groups, but it is virtually undeniable now, the truth is out there LOL!

"The fact that the Pharaohs may have believed they were engendered by the
Gods does not mean they actually were. Making a claim is not as valid as proving the claim and I see no evidence that anyone has any physical divine blood in them.

Where do Creation myths etc come from? From people being curious about the world around them and feeling there must be more to life than is apparent. From believing there is something 'else' outside us is a short step to creating stories about those Beings. Mankind's imagination is vast and does not need interference from outside to flourish. The fact that some stories are similar to most cultures surely means that the human experience is the same all over the world, don't you think?"

Belief is powerful, 'I believe' is not the same as 'I know'. I think that the evidence shows that the Pharaohs and Egyptians were quite an advanced civilisation and in many, but not all, respects wise too. I think we, as modern humans are arrogant to think that the ancients were simpletons. True creation myths could be due to a collective consciousness, yet the stories and facts from the likes of eg the Dogons et al indicate contact with 'superior' beings...

"Yes I do remember you saying you don't read hieroglyphs but I used to be able to many years ago and am trying to relearn all I forgot through not using my knowledge. But take it from me, if you will, that it's perfectly possible to see what the half covered glyphs underneath were and to see what the covering glyphs were even if some parts of them have fallen away. That's why it's possible to translate them."

[B]I think that I accepted the fact (a few posts back) that the glyphs in question weren't what some were seeing them as. [/B]

"I think you will find there is no evidence that the Egyptian gods had any technology only magic. There is nothing written about such technology and no remains have been found."

I cant fully agree with that statement - perhaps I can elaborate another day.

Happy and prosperous New Year to you all too.

PS Sorry about formatting - some IT issues...

Last edited by dunadan; 04-01-2016 at 08:47 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #663
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I beg to differ, the ancient holographic library found Bucegi mountains. It was disclosed that satellites have been finding such sites by energy signature. This one was turned off. Otherwise the governments have been squirreling away all the finds before the masses find them.

Let me remind you they found a Virmana in Afghanistan. It was protected with and energy shield. This shield was called a time well. They had a name for it which denotes this is not the first time well they have encountered a time well. All indications are they are hiding a great deal of ancient technology from us.
Contrived wars and abc agency constructs such as daesh are taking it or destroying it as we all debate the subject!
Old 06-01-2016, 01:57 AM   #664
raburgeson

You are absolutely correct ISIS is guilty. If you have a civil war you do not destroy the cash cows. Among the assets they have targeted is the pyramids. A piece time billion dollar a year tourist trap. He who controls and funds ISIS is a traitor to human kind. This is a fanatic attempt to hide what they do not want us to know. Let's not stop with them, the Smithsonian had a whistleblower come forward an state the Smithsonian has been throwing artifacts overboard into the ocean. What do you think the agenda is behind that?

One last thing, Iran disclosed the existence of 12,000 year old bodies with pliable tissue. What is the height of the bodies and are they in stasis?

Last edited by raburgeson; 06-01-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:14 PM   #665
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
You are absolutely correct ISIS is guilty. If you have a civil war you do not destroy the cash cows. Among the assets they have targeted is the pyramids. A piece time billion dollar a year tourist trap. He who controls and funds ISIS is a traitor to human kind. This is a fanatic attempt to hide what they do not want us to know. Let's not stop with them, the Smithsonian had a whistleblower come forward an state the Smithsonian has been throwing artifacts overboard into the ocean. What do you think the agenda is behind that?

One last thing, Iran disclosed the existence of 12,000 year old bodies with pliable tissue. What is the height of the bodies and are they in stasis?
Interesting points and comments, by and large I agree

Our governments are nearly always traitors to humanity and their countries too!

Grim times!

Old 27-02-2016, 12:40 PM   #666
raburgeson

No known picture. I wonder if the Ark of the Covenant is the same piece as the Pandora's Box? What is up with this Ark of Gabriel being moved to Antarctica? We are surrounded with hidden tech that history reveals and the very subject is hidden by occult groups like the Vatican. It is difficult to believe the whereabouts of these objects are unknown.
Old 23-06-2016, 04:15 PM   #667
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
FOSSILIZED HUMAN HANDPRINT

This thing doesn't seem to have a source, where ever I've looked, it is never mentioned exactly WHO found the fossil.

A website called “Pastor Art and Sister Sue” seem to have the first mention of this fossil, but never cite a source for it...

There's no record of its existence, who studied it, or where, except for one photo on their website...

There are many genuine anomalous and mysterious artifacts in this thread. This one, however, is extremely questionable..
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #668
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
This thing doesn't seem to have a source, where ever I've looked, it is never mentioned exactly WHO found the fossil.

A website called “Pastor Art and Sister Sue” seem to have the first mention of this fossil, but never cite a source for it...

There's no record of its existence, who studied it, or where, except for one photo on their website...

There are many genuine anomalous and mysterious artifacts in this thread. This one, however, is extremely questionable..
Good work - I agree. It looks like a 'Simpsonesque' cartoon hand. What date are they claiming for it then? Older than 3.5 million years?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:45 AM   #669
spongbob

It is my belief that television is In control of earths destiny. It is. My belief that you and others will not believe this .Many claim such things as that the violence ;sex ;and ;Litely disguised occult programing is not real.I beleave I have made my point .Anyone capible enough to evaluate the effect on one of 2 generations might wonder why such a tool exists what I am wondering now ? Is for consideration....

Last edited by spongbob; 10-08-2016 at 01:54 AM.
spongbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:49 AM   #670
decim

spongbob

What?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:55 AM   #671
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongbob View Post
It is my belief that television is In control of earths destiny. It is. My belief that you and others will not believe this .Many claim such things as that the violence ;sex ;and ;Litely disguised occult programing is not real.I beleave I have made my point .Anyone capible enough to evaluate the effect on one of 2 generations might wonder why such a tool exists what I am wondering now you ? Is for consideration.
I don't actually own a digi box so I never watch TV unless I'm visiting someone else. Don't miss it either.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 10-08-2016 at 01:55 AM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #672
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongbob View Post
It is my belief that television is In control of earths destiny. It is. My belief that you and others will not believe this .Many claim such things as that the violence ;sex ;and ;Litely disguised occult programing is not real.I beleave I have made my point .Anyone capible enough to evaluate the effect on one of 2 generations might wonder why such a tool exists what I am wondering now ? Is for consideration....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I don't actually own a digi box so I never watch TV unless I'm visiting someone else. Don't miss it either.
TV is the BLACK MIRROR (just like PCs and mobile devices) and is just one of many tools used by TPTB to boil us like Frogs, we are sheeple because of such.

I am considering ditching all forms of tech, but my life would be even harder than it is if I do so.......I already turn off/over channels is I see propaganda being spouted, the BBC (Bilderberg/Bullshit Broadcasting Corp.) is one of the worst offenders (biased/skewed). It says something when Russian TV starts broadcasting truths!
Old 29-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #673
macho_grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
Yes, I'd read this about the Annunaki before, and certainly don't see a reason why this might not be the case. I'm a big believer in the Robert Morning Sky Terra Papers and will advocate a lot that people start reading them because, to me, it resonates completely and gives a fuller picture of our origins and place in the universe, if not the local galactic area, anyway.

Regarding the pyramids of Giza, though - there's also been some really interesting speculation as to their true purpose, one of which that struck me as very interesting was that they may well have been either a fuel source for re-fuelling ET craft:
http://youtu.be/UfFRFPJbsHM

or also as a water pump:
http://youtu.be/O25Xh7nszxs

What are your thoughts?
The pyramids are a machine, I don't see how that can even be debatable when you look at their interior.

I kinda like the idea that the Egyptians had wireless energy via the pyramids
macho_grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:30 AM   #674
rhydra

I now believe the Ark of the Covenant is the tablet of destiny. It was sad to have been created by Tiamat and the reason Marduk fought the "creator" gods was to gain hold of the tablet.
The Tablet was said to assure the holder of victory in any war.
Now, many facts have been muddled up due to time and transaltion but these facts remain. Tiamat is Tehom, the entity said to have created the Judeao-Christian god.
The Ark of the Covenant is highly likely to be an electrical device, kept well hidden with self defensive properties as it was reported to have killed someone who approached it as it was being carried by what can only be read as an electric shock.

My suggestion is the whole war and conflict in the Middle East is something to do with this tablet.

My suspicions are even more deepened when a supposedly religious group is well armed and highly motivated but is oddly obsessed with digging tunnels, blowing up monuments (to gain access by brute force?) and smuggling artefacts into the west.

If they were religiously opposed they would not be getting relative pin money for selling trinkets of more value to archaeologists than collectors.

This is the only way that this makes sense if you consider an ancient alien weapon/controlling device.

The sudden collapse of ISIS seems to suggest that either what was being searched for has been found, destroyed or otherwise abandoned.
If the former, what next?
A number of things seem to be coming together but the purpose seems to be somewhat unclear.

Also, if there is one, are there more? Things like that won't occur in isolation.
Think about secret places in the world where visitors are forbidden in that context.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:29 AM   #675
serpentine

Nature has it's own out of place artifacts.

Glacial erratics and these huge boulders.

http://climateandlife.columbia.edu/2...el-says-study/
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #676
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I now believe the Ark of the Covenant is the tablet of destiny. It was sad to have been created by Tiamat and the reason Marduk fought the "creator" gods was to gain hold of the tablet.
The Tablet was said to assure the holder of victory in any war.
Now, many facts have been muddled up due to time and transaltion but these facts remain. Tiamat is Tehom, the entity said to have created the Judeao-Christian god.
The Ark of the Covenant is highly likely to be an electrical device, kept well hidden with self defensive properties as it was reported to have killed someone who approached it as it was being carried by what can only be read as an electric shock.

My suggestion is the whole war and conflict in the Middle East is something to do with this tablet.

My suspicions are even more deepened when a supposedly religious group is well armed and highly motivated but is oddly obsessed with digging tunnels, blowing up monuments (to gain access by brute force?) and smuggling artefacts into the west.

If they were religiously opposed they would not be getting relative pin money for selling trinkets of more value to archaeologists than collectors.

This is the only way that this makes sense if you consider an ancient alien weapon/controlling device.

The sudden collapse of ISIS seems to suggest that either what was being searched for has been found, destroyed or otherwise abandoned.
If the former, what next?
A number of things seem to be coming together but the purpose seems to be somewhat unclear.

Also, if there is one, are there more? Things like that won't occur in isolation.
Think about secret places in the world where visitors are forbidden in that context.
I would, agree with, by and large, most of what you have written.

The biggest 'contact' was the Sumerians.

The Abrahamic religions are basically UFO cults, true Christianity rebelled against Christ's bloodline (ie Christ turned his back on such) and the way that the priesthood of the time were using the temple to keep the masses down (out of the temple) and to make money for themselves. The so called 'good Christian' groups? Where are they now? All destroyed by the Roman Catholic Church, Why? Because at least two of these so called 'heretic' groups had been with Christ/his family, thus knew the truth and one group, maybe both, knew all about ET/PD (Pan-Dimensional) contact, so could identify who God was and who the gods were, ie NOT the same thing!

On this planet NOTHING is what it seems to be!

The middle east has several 'stargates' (that's what GWII was about, US special forces stealing ancient Sumerian tablets and the like from Bagdad museum and capturing Ziggurat of Ur etc) and IIRC, 'world navels' too.

Daesh? Theyre like the monster that escaped the lab, funded by our allies, maybe even, initially, by US 'ABC' agencies and now they run amok. Or do they? Note how theyre stealing artefacts to order to so say 'fund their cause', note too how they destroy temples? How convenient, as such hides the truth. I even begrudge them destroying temples to Lucifer, why? Because, although, such places are crammed with evil energy, it would be a good idea if we knew as much about 'Lucifer' before he makes a reappearance!

Time IS running short!

ET/PD tech was part of the 'deal' for Moses et al, ie why did the god of the Jewish religion need ritual and ritualistically feeding in a tent, always kept hidden away? Every religious 'mountain experience' (which includes pyramids as artificial 'mountains' - every continent has them, even if they have all yet to be found, Bosnia et al being a good case in point), is akin to today in terms of 'abductions' and UFO/UAPs being seen above/in water, above/in/out of mountains, following magnetic lines/leys/fault lines, the 33rd parallel and targeting nuclear establishments. Moses was given 'tech', just like the deal that Truman did with the greys.

Such tech, is, usually weaponry too. There is evidence in the middle East and India of ancient nuclear explosions and radiation.

We are being had, all over again. These beings are not God, our Heavenly Father, the Source, but a group of beings that range from flesh and blood to semi ethereal.

The false second coming, the faux rapture? That will all come first in a blaze of false light.

And yes pyramids are machines, multifaceted ones at that. Even the Russian fibreglass pyramids generated, with nothing else in them, energy, energy that the Russian military was able to identify. The real pyramids? At one time, they were very powerful with several uses; stargates, communication with the 'gods', star maps, energy generators, also used for, possibly, the production of monoatomic gold etc etc etc.

Its a very complex subject, but these structures were able to amplify natural ley and magnetic (Earth) energy as well as focus Hartmann and Curry grids/Earth grid etc etc. But if this planet was created or terra-formed then such Earth energies may have been artificially created too?

Ancient high-technology was worldwide, my guess is, from about, at least (if we discount the creation/tampering with the human genome, which could be older of course), 15,000 years ago to about a 1000-1500 yrs ago (maybe as recent as 600 yrs ago in remote areas such as Mesoamerica).

Dunadan.

Last edited by dunadan; 05-12-2017 at 04:33 PM.