Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 27-08-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
matrixcutter
Banned

Default Microchip Implants - Videos, Articles & Audio

BBC Money Programme: The Real Big Brother

BBC Microchip pt.2 (9mins 58s)

(Youtube videos can be downloaded as FLV files - save with .flv at the end of the file name - from http://keepvid.com/)

MIcrochipping the Troops!! ® (2mins 28s)

Predictive programming (transcript 1 and 2) and propaganda from PBS:

PBS documentary: 22nd Century - World Wide Mind (56mins)

Also available on youtube:

Aaron Russo discusses the long-term global agenda (revealed to him by Nick Rockefeller) including plans to microchip the population (1hr 9mins)

Shorter 15-minute version
Aaron Russo has sadly passed away. Rest in Peace.

MKULTRA Military Intelligence (#13) (9mins 32s)

Quote:
Series on MKULTRA, microwave weapons development, military intelligence and assasination of ploitical dissidents. The Eugenics movement, human radiation testing, and MKULTRA are established facts. The videos that follow detail how scientists, members of the intelligence community, and extreme right wing segments of society are using political dissidents (US citizens) in terminal experiments to perfect the latest in radio frequency and microwave weapons. Personalities include Gen. Michael Aquino, Col. Paul Vallely, and Col. J.B. Alexander, all alumni of the Phoenix Program that targeted 20,000 Vietnamese civilians for assassination.
The books are free at myspace.com/marsboy683 (blog)
Buy the books/DVDs at customflix, amazon, theconnextion, lulu.com See the links at MonarchNewPhoenix.org /com
(Implanted brain chips discussed at the end.)

Quote:
fourth in a series on microwave weapons, mind control, and assasination of political dissidents.
Eugenics, radiation experiments and MKULTRA are historical facts. The following videos detail current human experimentation on US citizens considered to be security risks by extreme right wing elements in the scientific, and intelligence communities, torturing hundreds of people in order to perfect the 50 year quest for control of human beings using speed of light weapons and MKULTRA methodology.

More at Verichip's Website, including CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight (3mins 13s)

Phew, that felt like work.

Got any more?

Last edited by matrixcutter; 27-08-2007 at 03:01 PM.
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
montag
Inactive

Good work MC, this is a great resource.. I'll make it a sticky.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
deca

Here is a list of Mind control and Electronic harassments that we are building up

on Federation Against Mind Control Europe

VIDEOS VIDEOS no talk just VIDEOS
http://www.fedame.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=163
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
matrixcutter
Banned

Tommy Thompson taking the Verichip (6mins 34s)
(Months later, Thompson had still not accepted a microchip implant.)

MP3 FORMAT (longer clip)

Last edited by matrixcutter; 27-08-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 27-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
matrixcutter
Banned

There's 3 interviews here too (including a two-parter, so 4 mp3s) that might as well be posted in this thread rather than making a new one, unless anyone has some more and wants to start a new thread for relevant audio files.

Jeff Rense talks to Katherine Albrecht - www.SpyChips.com
Update 13/3/07 (MP3)

Hour 1

Hour 2

--------------------------------

Microchip insider Carl Sanders speaks out - Greg Szymanski interview
(Right click and download first.)

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130...edchipping.htm

Chief Of Police Who Received Verichip Advocates Forced Government Chipping To Buy And Sell

The Bergen County, New Jersey Chief of Police Jack Schmidig barked, "do I trust the government? I am the government!" as he advocated mandatory government implant chipping by law to buy and sell. Schmidig made nationwide headlines when he personally got chipped last month.

Related: Bergen County Chief Of Police Gets VeriChip

Problems listening to the audio? Play the audio directly in Real Player or download the video using the following link -

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130505schmidig.mp3

Transcript

Interview of Jack Schmidig, Police Chief of Bergen County, New Jersey
Alex Jones Radio Show
May 12, 2005

AJ: It’s exciting to get this guest on. This is an interesting story. It’s covered by Business Wire, Associated Press, you name it. Back on April 22nd, Bergen County Chief of Police, they have a chief of police for the county, Jack Schmidig leads regional rollout of VeriChip by receiving a VeriChip. Now remember last year, the Mexican attorney general told 160 plus of his employees, or even more, they had to take this microchip to get into secure areas. The Chief is not making his employees take it. Though I guess he might be recommending it. But joining us to talk about this important issue is Chief Jack Schmidig. Chief, good to have you on with us.

JS: Thank you.

AJ: Tell us how this happened, why you got the idea? What you’ve done? You’ve got the chip. Tell us about it.

JS: It started with a dear friend of mine, Mr. Nicholas Minicucci, who is the founder of the Molly Foundation. It's a foundation for diabetes research. His daughter Molly has had the disease for twenty years. And I’m a member of the board of trustees on the Molly Foundation. He, Mr. Minicucci, came up with the idea, through the VeriChip company, of implanting a chip in your - mine is in my arm – I don’t know if it can be located anywhere else. But it is readily available to obtain your medical information. When you have the chip implanted, they ask you a series of questions. Are you allergic to anything? Next of kin? Who you want to have this information? All kinds of series of questions. And by scanning the chip in my arm, they have immediate access to my medical history.

AJ: When were you implanted?

JS: April 12th

AJ: And it got a lot of attention. Are you aware of what the Mexican attorney general did?

JS: No, not at all.

AJ: Yeah, it’s getting big in a – also I’ve heard from Special Forces that some of them have been getting the chip.

JS: I can tell you as maybe a sidelight to this that my German shepherd had a chip implanted for identification. Mine isn’t for identification. It’s not like a tracking device that emits a – you know a transponder that’s going to follow you around. The protocol here in New Jersey will be, if you’re admitted to a hospital, if for some reason you’re incapacitated and can’t provide that information, they can scan that chip in your arm and through the computer access your medical history. So they potentially can find out what’s wrong with you.

AJ: Well, Applied Digital has now bought software in a company dealing with cell towers. And they are saying that with a bigger chip, they are going to be able, since you brought that up, with RFID (radio frequency identification devices) to use it as a tracking system. Were you aware of that?

JS: No, but how big must that chip be to follow you around or have RF signals emanating from your body?

AJ: [crosstalk] scan it and get the data number and then check it in the databases. They are saying, right now, one about an inch long and about a quarter of an inch wide or even smaller, will be able to work up to a couple of hundred feet.

JS: Wow. Well, the chip I have in my arm is about the size of a grain of rice.

AJ: I’ve seen the current version. We’ve interviewed the scientist that invented it. We’ve interviewed the CEO a few years ago. We’ve interviewed the Tipson family, you know the family that a – the Jacobsons, I believe, that got the chip. But what did the other, the officers under your command think about this?

JS: To be honest with you, I don’t think it’s gotten the recognition that it should have. I think it’s an exceptional idea and I know of one other officer who had the chip implanted and my secretary, who’s hypoglycemic. This initially started here as a result of the diabetes research and the Molly Foundation. She’s made an appointment to have the chip implanted also.

AJ: Well, they’ve got the chip mobiles. You’ve seen those?

JS: No, this is – we’re in the very early stages of it here in New Jersey. I don’t know of any other venue that is providing or …

AJ: VeriChip has these chip mobiles that go around chipping. They have Mr. Chip. You haven’t heard about that?

JS: No

AJ: Yeah, they gave the readers to some hospitals in Florida but only a few. Have they given readers to the hospitals in New Jersey?

JS: There is only one hospital in the state and that’s the North County doing it right now.

AJ: Interesting. Well did you hear about in Miami and also in Spain and now Germany and England and other areas that the chip, the same chip to get into the VIP area?

JS: No, they scan your arm to get into selected areas? It may potentially down the line, I can see limited access events like maybe an inauguration ball or something like that for the president where you might need one of these to get in. But I think we are way ahead of ourselves.

AJ: Were you approached by VeriChip to do this? Or did you and your friend just spontaneously want to get a chip?

JS: I wanted it and while I’m on the board of trustees for that foundation, the information was brought to a trustee meeting. And I thought it was an exceptional idea and I said put me in. And, like I said, I had the chip implanted the 12th of April. And there’s no residual affects.

AJ: So are you waiting then for the readers to get into the local hospitals. Because what use will it be if they’re not in the local hospitals?

JS: That’s true. It’s going to take some time. But I’m on the cutting edge.

AJ: Is your foundation lobbying the hospital?

JS: Yes. All hospitals.

AJ: You know we found a lot of the people like the Jacobsons and others and some of the hospitals that accepted the chip readers in the Miami and Palm Beach area actually had employees there that were investors or even part of Applied Digital and that’s why they were doing this. Are you an investor in Applied Digital?

JS: Not at all. I have no stock in this at all.

AJ: What about – I’m just curious – what about the individual that’s on the foundation with you?

JS: The president of the foundation, Mr. Minicucci?

AJ: Yes

JS: I don’t believe he’s a stock holder either.

AJ: So basically somebody just approached the foundation and you guys said hey this is a good medical bracelet basically implanted.

JS: Absolutely, that was my logic behind getting mine.

AJ: Well, look chief, I’m going to be honest with you on my views of this.

JS: Sure

AJ: You know the road to hell is paved with good intentions. To people like you, this sounds good. Hey, you can lose a medical alert bracelet. Who wants a tattoo with all your data on it? This sounds good – or for people with Altzheimers or now the California Bureau of Prisons signed a contract – Reuters reported it but then it got dropped under public scrutiny – to implant prisoners, maximum security prisoners. That was two years ago. That got cancelled. There is all these arguments for it but when you go on down the road, it sounds like Revelations. I mean people getting the microchip. Applied Digital says – I have had Applied Digital executives on and they say yes, you will have this for buying and selling. And everyone in the future will take the chip. I mean they said it. I’ve got the transcripts on my website.

JS: Well right now, I think that is a matter of opinion. I don’t believe it’s Big Brother watching me.

AJ: But I’m talking about the company itself. I mean you can type in Applied Digital and it says it will be used for tracking. It will be used for prisoners. Applied Digital will be used for cashless transactions. Type it into Goggle, Chief, and you’ll find it.

JS: I’m sure those potentials are there. My intention was to protect my life. Hopefully, if something happens to me where I’m incapacitated and I get taken to a hospital, I want the people to know that I’m not allergic to penicillin and my next of kin is my wife. Contact her immediately. Things like that. That’s what I was looking at.

AJ: If you were in a car wreck, wouldn’t they know all that from your car and your plates and your…

JS: Potentially, sure. But I think it’s a great back-up system. Another thing is what sold us on some of this was the, especially for the foundation, if a person goes into diabetic shock, sometimes it can look like they’re drunk and people don’t understand what potentials..

AJ: No, there have been a lot of cases of police thinking somebody is resisting when they are in shock – and then tasering them.

JS: All that stuff, so if you can get that scan, you know that this person has the propensity toward diabetes and it’s a problem [crosstalk]

AJ: I’m sure you’ve heard about the plan for national toll roads?

JS: Yes.

AJ: I mean that’s been in Time, Newsweek and USA Today. In Texas, it’s about to pass the legislature. Next year with our inspection stickers, we’ll all get tracker chips that are very small that are read by radio readers. We’re going to be taxed by the mile down the road. You see how this chipping of all products – RFID, the chipping of people. It is going to the extreme right away.

JS: In New Jersey, we have a system called Easy Pass and it gets you down the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway and as you pass through the toll booth, you have a reader in your car – a transponder in your car. And you get the bill on a monthly basis. And they can tell you – right now it’s almost 12:45 here – at 12:45, I passed through exit 159 on the Garden State Parkway. And that information comes to you.

AJ: Man, going across from New York to you guys, when I was there this summer, it was like 7 smackers.

JS: Yeah, and the Easy Pass works on the George Washington Bridge and when you come…

AJ: Why should we turn all our roads into this? Now it’s not going to be the size of a tiny matchbox, you know that you get at elegant martini bars…

JS: Right

AJ: about an inch and a-half long and a half-inch wide. Now it’s going to be a little bitty chip. Sir, that’s what I’m getting at.

JS: Well, I’ve got that little bitty chip. I guess I’m not, I don’t see the downside for me and those people who are looking at Big Brother. I don’t find that.

AJ: Well, that’s what I find. I want to shift gears – just because a listener emailed this to me this morning. This is not why I got you on the show but I find it incredibly intriguing. And again my friends, we are talking to the chief of police in the country of Bergen in New Jersey. And he’s taken the implantable microship. But I was sent this by several listeners. It’s still a hot topic. I have Fox news here in front of me. I have the New York Post and I have the Bergen Record. Bergen Record, the town you’re in.

“Five Men Detained as Suspected Conspirators,” by Paula Lima, staff writer. And in there, it’s got a quote from you. You got an alert to be on the look-out for a white Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration and writing on the side.

JS: Oh, that was during 9/11.

AJ: I know it, this is a totally separate issue. This is interesting. Suspicious Middle Easterners cheer terror attack from moving van. And then it turned out in Fox News that it was Israelis. What actually happened with that sir?

JS: We turned those people over to the FBI. They were thoroughly checked out and released. No charges were ever filed against those people.

AJ: Well, what about the witnesses that said they saw them jumping up and cheering and videotaping?

JS: That was the information reported to us. We couldn’t confirm through the witnesses – no one would identify themselves. They said that they saw this white van with several people applauding or cheering the attack on the Trade Center. And when we finally found the van, located the van, no one would step forward to verify that they were in fact celebrating.

AJ: Well, I’ve got Israeli national news here. It says “suspicious Middle Eastern movers were Israelis.” The box cutters, European passports and $4000 cash. Is that accurate?

JS: I’m not sure. I don’t remember all the details of that particular case. Like I said, when we first located the van, we notified the FBI and they came and scooped them up. Ask the guy in the New Jersey State police.

AJ: How did that happen? You pulled them over and what happened …?

JS: We had a ‘be on the look-out’ for a particular type of van. We notified patrol officers, found it, located it, we pulled them over, and we detained them. And then we notified the state police and the FBI who work in the joint terrorism task force.

AJ: Were you aware of the hundreds of Israeli art students that were really spies and they were (quote) following al Qaeda. This was even on Fox News and the Associated Press. And then they grabbed them and then they were ordered to release them to Israel. Did you hear about that?

AJ: Did they have any video cameras on them. And then secondarily, how many days after 9/11 was this arrest?

JS: It was…I believe it occurred the night of 9/11. I’m not sure.

AJ: Did you find any video cameras on them?

JS: No. I don’t recall any video cameras on them but like I said, being in an administrative position, I don’t do the road work anymore and it gets passed down to my detective captain and, unfortunately, he’s not here today.

AJ: What’s his name?

JS: Capt. Kevin Hartnet.

AJ: Can I get Kevin Hartnet on about that?

JS: If he’s willing to come on, I’m sure. I don’t have an objection.

AJ: Well this issue just keeps coming up over and over again.

JS: It was a hot button issue. After 9/11, they wanted any kind of attention they could get. And they kept re-running and repeating those catch-phrases there. And if I goggle my own name, it comes up with that quote about four or five times.

AJ: But it’s true that they wouldn’t talk to you – that shows some pretty serious training. How many people do you pull over… how many were arrested?

JS: I thought there were three or four but I’m not sure.

AJ: I mean if you have four people and none of them talk – boy, that’s pretty – do you see that a lot?

AJ: Yeah, you don’t see that a lot, do you? I mean you’re usually, according to criminology – and I took a little bit of it in college. I don’t have a degree in it but when you end up with one person who won’t talk, you end up with two, three, four. Usually when you end up with four people, it means there was some pretty serious training going on.

JS: Once again, I don’t know their background. We received some information. We stopped them and then we turned them over to people more interested in them [crosstalk]

AJ: How long did they interrogate them?

JS: than a local police department in New Jersey.

AJ: How long did you interrogate?

JS: We didn’t participate in the interrogation. They were turned over to the State Police.

AJ: You talked to them and they didn’t..

JS: Well, we talked to them at the road stop.

AJ: And then were they brought into the jail or were they just given right over to the FBI?

JS: I think they were taken to the FBI’s field office in Newark but I’m not sure.

AJ: What did the FBI say?

JS: I don’t know.

AJ: Did you ever ask them what came of it?

JS: Mr. Jones, you know you’re talking – we started on one subject, now we are on another.

AJ: I know but I didn’t put two and two together when I saw your name, getting the microchip. And then I started getting emails about it. And I go oh yeah, I remember this article. It’s an interesting topic.

JS: This was a very interesting day, September 11th, 2001. And a lot of ..

AJ: Did you see the towers smoking when it happened?

JS: Absolutely.

AJ: What was that like?

JS: It was terrible. It was terrible.

AJ: I wish we would control our borders, that might keep us safe.

JS: (laughs) You have to talk to another agency on that.

AJ: No, I know you’re not even near the border. So I understand that.

JS: I’m on the border with New York.

AJ: Yes. Well, I really appreciate you spending time with us. And I hope that you wake up and see the real ramifications of the implantable microchip. Will you say no to the chip if in ten years, the government says that you’ve got to use this for identification when you pay for goods and services?

AJ: You won’t go along with that?

JS: No, I’d go along with that. Sure. Rather than carrying my credit cards? I want them to put all my information on my chip, as I’m walking out the grocery store with a loaf of bread and a quart of milk, you know they just ….

AJ: Chief, we’ve got to break – quick three-minute break. Stay right there. Just do five more minutes with us. This is just amazing information. Stay with us. We’ll be right back, ladies and gentlemen, with our guest.

BREAK

AJ: Fighting the culture war right here, my friends. Just a few minutes left with the county police chief up there in Bergen County. Sir, the music was playing. So folks might not have heard what you said. I want to state that again for the record. I said if in ten years, and the army documents say this is the plan, by 2020, that’s the January 1, 2000 report by the Army War College, that everybody is going to have a chip. I’ve had the CEO on of Verichip. That’s the plan. I had their distributors on from Spain, from Miami. They’ve said the same thing. We are all going to have chips. We are going to buy and sell with these. And the chief was saying that he’s not for Big Brother. He’s not worried about Big Brother. But then I said, in ten years if they say you’ve got to use this to buy and sell, you said you’re happy with that, Chief.

JS: I wouldn’t object to it.

AJ: If they say we have to take the chip, you wouldn’t object.

JS: No. Like I said before the break, if I went into a grocery store and brought a loaf of bread and a quart of milk and walked out and it read my chip, and debited my bank account, I don’t have a problem with that.

AJ: Chief, it’s either two separate things. Either you are a really nice guy who totally trusts the government and society…

JS: I am the government.

AJ: So, well hold on..

JS: You bet your life, I trust the government because I am part of government.

AJ: Either it’s that you’re naïve or you’re demon possessed.

JS: If you want to think that I’m naïve, that’s certainly your opinion.

AJ: Well Chief, I appreciate your coming on the show but I totally disagree with you.

JS: You can and that’s your right.

AJ: Well wait a minute – so if the government says everybody has got to get chipped ten years from now and it’s the law, you’ll start arresting people that don’t have it.

JS: I won’t be here ten years from now. How’s that sound? I’ve got a short time to go before I take my retirement and leave.

AJ: Of course, I mean that as a joke, figuratively. But I mean that sounds pretty scary and …

JS: People look under rocks for scary things, too

AJ: The founding fathers, chief, said that we should not trust our government; we should keep it small; keep control of it. You’re just saying, I am the government; I trust it. And if they say we’ve got to have chips, we’ve got to have them.

JS: Is that my opinion?

AJ: Yes

JS: Well then thank you.

AJ: You just said that, sir. Are you saying….

JS: Exactly. That’s my opinion and I’m entitled to my opinion. And Mr. Jones, you’re entitled to yours. And I think sir that it was nice of you to have me on.

AJ: Are you a Christian?

JS: Yes I am.

AJ: And you have to have this mark to buy and sell but – but you’re saying if that happens, you don’t have a problem with it.

JS: I don’t.

AJ: So, maybe you are just naïve.

JS: That’s your opinion, too.

AJ: I’m not picking up from you that you’re evil.

JS: I’m not evil.

AJ: I don’t pick that up from you. I’m picking up that you’re just totally trusting and naïve, chief.

JS: Okay, Mr. Jones, I think your interview with me is over.

AJ: Hey, I’m going to pray for you.

JS: Thank you so much.

AJ: Go with God, take care. There you had it, ladies and gentlemen, that’s how deep the rabbit hole goes. We’ve got to have a transcript of that. That’s the all time, most out of control, in you face – you see? You see what we’re facing? You understand what we’re facing now?

And then there's the Alan Watt mp3s and transcripts.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
matrixcutter
Banned

Default Microchip Implants - Articles

kentroversy papers

Monday, August 22, 2005 - The Microchip Agenda

When I was recently at the local SPCA office to adopt a new dog after the death of the dog we had for nine years, a wonderful and gentle spirit named Bear, I was asked by the woman behind the counter if we wanted our new dog to be MICROCHIPPED. Apparently, this is the current rage of high-technological protection and security for our pets. It was nice to learn that the globalists are so worried about me losing my pet!

I was allowed to say NO to this hideous plan, but there will come a time in the not-too-distant future where this agenda will have been rolled out to include the entire human population. Presently, we are seeing various politicians and high-profile business executives getting CHIPPED, and this is supposed to convince us that this is a good thing (which it is not).

A 1996 book by Texe Marrs was exclusively dedicated to this subject of implantable microchips and the problems thereof.

The name of Marrs’ book was ‘PROJECT L.U.C.I.D., ’ and it makes for some extremely disturbing reading.

I realize that many people wish to disbelieve that the wealthy of this world crave CONTROL, but they must understand that once these people accumulate more money than they could spend in 100 lifetimes, they crave POWER and CONTROL over their subjects and subordinates. Making matters worse, there is a cabal of politicians that are hiding serious crimes behind “Reasons of National Security, ” and the National Security Act of 1947. These politicians are ‘compromised’ in order to blackmail and control them via leverage gained through these illegal acts, in order to elicit their cooperation to advance the overall NWO agenda. In exchange, they are ‘given’ success beyond their wildest dreams.

For two outrageous examples of this, I invite the reader to look into the matters involving Dick Cheney and his ‘Most Dangerous Game, ’ and Colonel Michael Aquino and his ‘Temple of Set’ group of Satanists and Aquino’s involvement in mind-control of human beings, using behavior modification techniques first employed by B. F. Skinner, which are collectively known as OPERANT CONDITIONING. This is completely outrageous and treasonous behavior paid for with your tax dollars. According to the various survivors of programs such as Project Monarch and MK-ULTRA, mind-control is now performed on the general population through television ‘programs’ and the tightly-controlled flow of a mixture of news, propaganda, and disinformation. FOX-News is a perfect example of this, and all one needs to do is check out the Robert Greenwald DVD documentary entitled ‘OutFOXed: Rupert Murdoch’s War On Journalism,’ which effectively shows the network as little more than the propaganda arm of the Republican National Committee, and the tagline ‘Fair and Balanced’ to be textbook Orwellian doublespeak.

Therefore, the ULTIMATE in POWER and CONTROL just so happens to be; a global control grid, a cashless society, and a microchipped population. That means EVERYONE. That means YOU and YOUR FAMILY.

The thing that the reader needs to keep in mind is that these agendas are brought forth gradually, e.g. one step forward and two steps back. Because I actually grew up on a farm, I was a witness to the first step toward a microchipped population, which was the ‘tagging’ of domestic livestock (farm animals). Once the following steps become known, it puts a whole new spin on the national and international news, where this agenda now unfolds on a near-daily basis. At the present time, there are numerous articles in the globalist-controlled mainstream news media pushing the idea of how great it is to be CHIPPED.

For example, the London Telegraph reported on January 17, 2005 that the VeriChip allows for “wallet-free drinking.” Hyping the benefits while completely ignoring the downside, the makers of the VeriChip dismiss genuine privacy concerns as “paranoid conspiracy theories, ” and as a result, the public is getting only half of the real story here. The VeriChip has also been a lightning rod of controversy among those who believe that it represents the mark of “the beast” of the biblical book of Revelation.

An April 7, 2004 article mentioned how microchip implants were being used as a trendy VIP toy at the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, Spain.

Here are the gradual steps of the MICROCHIP AGENDA, gradual steps toward microchip implants in ALL humans:

Farm animals and livestock:

There once was a time where farm animals were branded with a sigil of the farm. This branding was performed with a hot metal branding iron, and the farm’s identification mark was literally burned into the skin. So much damage was done that no fur would ever again grow in the branded area.

After branding, came tattooing and metal-tag clips that were inserted into the animal’s ear much like an pierced-earring. These metal-tags contained a serial number that identified the animal, as well as having the ability to associate that particular animal with a certain farm.

But then, a funny thing began happening. Cattle were showing up mutilated, and certain farmers were losing considerable amounts of money. It has always been curious to me that none of these mutilations were done to the animals belonging to the globalist corporate farms. This provided the pretext to take this ID system to the next level -- which involved global positioning satellite tracking of the animals. However, because the GPS satellite system is an EXTERNAL endeavor, there was no way of protecting against theft of the animals.

So, then farmers began inserting microchips into their farm animals. No one complained because these were lowly animals, and besides, they would never think about doing that with HUMANS, now would they?

Household pets:

The next step along the path of gradualism was the microchipping of household pets. As I mention above, I was asked if I wanted my newly adopted dog to have a microchip implant. Of course, my response was a firm refusal, which is still an option. With people out there still believing that animals do not possess a soul of their own, there still was a complete lack of public outrage. With firm subconscious triggers implanted into people when they are students of the government’s own compulsory public school system, very few people are able to see THE BIGGER PICTURE of this type of agenda.

With animals seen to be lower in stature and value to that of any human being, America went along with the chipping of their cherished and beloved pets.

Criminals (probation and parole):

Planned systemic gradualism ALWAYS includes despised individuals as a tool with which to advance the agenda. I remind the reader of the words of the Lutheran Pastor Martin Niemoller, which relate precisely to this step along the path of gradualism. The entire point of the quote below was that people in general wait for someone else to stick up for them. By the time the final step of gradualism occurs, it is far too late for anyone to speak up:

Quote:
First they came for the communists
and I did not speak out -- because I was not a communist.
Then they came for the socialists
and I did not speak out -- because I was not a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out -- because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me --
and there was no one left to speak out
When the GPS system (and the final step involving the microchip) became a requirement in the dealing with criminals, again, no one complained. The words of Pastor Niemoller in 1939 are totally appropriate in today’s AmeriKa, with this country having been turned into a de facto fascist military dictatorship, based upon imperial militarism, fascism, and corporatism. This onslaught was complete when the previously written freedom-destroying Patriot Act was voted on in October 2001 by a legislature that admittedly, never had the chance to read it before voting.

Only a small handful of ‘honest politicians, ’ such as John Conyers, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, and Maxine Waters voted against the encroaching fascism wrapped up in the red, white, and blue of insane nationalism. In all, only two U.S. Senators and sixty-six U.S. Representatives weathered accusations of their being pro-terrorist, bravely voting against the anti-American and anti-freedom law.

With the greatly despised criminal element [of sex offenders], we have been using ankle transponder bracelets for quite a while now. Suddenly, we have just updated this outmoded technology with GPS track-and-trace, which of course, is for our safety, and most especially, the safety of our children. After all, what parent does not want to protect his or her children?

Alzheimer’s patients and the mentally impaired:

Since the public’s perception is that all Alzheimer’s patients pose a potential risk to both themselves and to those in their immediate surroundings, should they slip away off on their own — this will be the next step along the path to the microchipping of the global population. Here, the globalists resort to the tugging of heart strings.

Children (protection and kidnapping prevention):

Tragedies such as the kidnapping and ritual abuse of children are one of the hard facts of life that few people dare to accept as truth. However, yearly more than 58, 200 children go missing in the United States, according to statistics released by the ‘National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.’ This is about 160 children per day in the USA alone! For every story of children such as Johnny Gosch and Adam Walsh, there are tens of thousands whose names are unknown to the mass consciousness of the United States as a nation.
The microchip implantation of children is being touted as a safety measure, which again, hits mom and dad America right in the heart. Not only is this being marketed as a protection feature, it is also marketed as a prevention against kidnapping, which is a potential issue whenever a family with children get divorced.
However, there is one aspect of involving the children in this microchipping agenda that I simply cannot abide by, and is a major reason why my own son will be home-schooled. Former Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson has been driving around the country giving speeches at public grammar schools, telling about how great it will be to be microchipped. This is the desensitization of our nation’s youth, with Thompson appearing at these schools with something called the CHIPMOBILE. This is one of those type of rock-star tour busses that contain exhibits and propaganda related to the VeriChip, a product of Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

The globalists have a saying involving children, which certainly applies to this program of desentization related to the microchip implant, “Get them while they are young, keep them for life.” Exposing children to propaganda related to the VeriChip violates the right of parental authority, as Tommy Thompson is only telling one select part of a very complicated issue. These speeches given before entire schools of children do not discuss any of the potential threats involved in a technology such as this. These children are not told about how the VeriChip can be used to create and plant false evidence, about how the VeriChip will signal the end of medical right to privacy, and about how the VeriChip can be used to view and manipulate the DNA genotype, and perhaps most importantly – how the human leukocyte antigen data could potentially be used to learn of an individual’s specific vulnerability, and then mount an attack against the individual’s homeostatic system.

Let’s call this the pinpointing of the gentle art of suicide . . . the ultimate Manchurian Candidate!

Get them while they’re young, and keep them for life . . .

Total adult population:

Once the microchips have been pushed as a fashion statement, then as a safety measure, and a keeper of important health records, an order will go through that will mandate the ENTIRE POPULATION be CHIPPED. This will likely come on the heels of a false-flag terrorist event so devastating – we in America will see an entire city vaporized – no one will dare to go against the order. And, if any do – they will be simply sent to one of the re-education camps that are already set up and waiting for the order to go live. If any reader doubts my words here, simply check into the REX-84 program – it’s all there in black and white.

The surveillance society is upon us -– and the microchip implant is merely one aspect of this evil agenda. The surveillance cameras are sprouting up everywhere around us by the thousands. The problem here is that everything is laid bare in which anyone can have evidence fabricated against them, and everything that appears as part of the stored data in the microchip coincidentally meets the criteria of acceptable judicial evidence. Combine this with a Star Chamber secret tribunal for those branded ‘enemies of the state’ by the occupied shadow government, and the potential for abuse will be too much to avoid for those whose usual operational code of conduct is criminal behavior by DEFAULT.

Royalty has been CHIPPED. One now needs to be CHIPPED to gain entry to the exclusive VIP clubs. The microchip is being turned into a FASHION STATEMENT. Our pets need to be CHIPPED. And so do our children. Celebrities are getting CHIPPED. Computer geeks are calling them WETWARE. We have gone from credit cards, to smartcards with their own CHIP. We belong to SHOPPER’S CLUBS and for doing so we get an artificial discount. Being CHIPPED means we can leave both our wallet and our money at home. We can drink ourselves BLIND at a local nightclub and we no longer have to worry about losing our identification. When we get CHIPPED we will be envied by our friends and family. We will be the early adopters, the ones who stood at the front of the line . . .

And me? I guess I am just not that FASHIONABLE!

------------------------------------------

Sources:

Applied Digital Systems – VeriChip and the Chipmobile

FBI Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations

Greenwald, Robert – ‘OutFOXed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism’ (DVD), July 2004

Icke, David – The Robot’s Rebellion, Gateway Publishers, England, 1994, pgs. 90 & 226-227

Prisonplanet.com – Beach Club In Barcelona, Spain Launches Microchip Implantation For VIP Members, April 7, 2004

Prisonplanet.com – Microchip To Allow Wallet-Free Drinking, London Telegraph, January 17, 2005

Marrs, Texe – Project L.U.C.I.D., Living Truth Publishers, Austin, TX USA, 1996

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Niemoller, Pastor Martin – Niemoller Poem and Address, 1939

Nutro Products, Inc. - Dog Care Guide, City of Industry, CA USA, 2003, pgs. 3 & 4

O’Brien, Cathy with Mark Phillips – Trance Formation of America, self-published, 1995, pgs. 96-101

A Most Dangerous Game (book excerpt)

A Most Dangerous Game Revisited (book excerpt)

Police State Planning (Research Website)

Stachowski, Senator William T. - Summer 2005 mailing, Albany, NY USA, pg. 4

Walsh, John – America’s Most Wanted, FOX-TV, 1987-2005

microchip implant

Applied Digital Solutions

VeriChip

microchip agenda

Digital Angel

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 The Microchip Agenda (Redux)

The Microchip Agenda Marches Forward ...

Four months ago, I wrote an article entitled THE MICROCHIP AGENDA, where I discussed the steps of gradualism that are being used to brainwash the American public into accepting this disgusting plan. I mentioned FIVE SPECIFIC STEPS that need to be taken to properly condition the population into accepting this gross miscarriage of high-technology.

The five steps of gradualism were as follows:

01) Farm Animals and Livestock (identification and inventory)

02) Household Pets (protection from getting lost)

03) Alzheimer's Patients and the Mentally Impaired (medical info, identification, and location)

04) Children (protection and kidnapping prevention)

05) Total Adult Population (military and police, security, identification, and medical info)

However, a mere 110 days later, in an article on Tommy Thompson refusing to get chipped, the following appeared:

Quote:
... only about 60 living persons in the U.S. have agreed to be chipped. In addition to the voluntary recipients, the company's implants were injected into the deceased victims of hurricane Katrina, and there are plans to chip mentally disabled patients at a residential center in Chattanooga. VeriChip has also had talks with the Pentagon about chipping military personnel ....
In recent developments, TiVo has filed a patent application for the use of their system with an embedded microchip in the customer's body.

The agenda marches ever onward ...

Sources:

The following sources were used in the creation of this Kentroversy Paper . . .

Tommy Thompson Refuses To Get Chipped (December 9, 2005)

TiVo Files Patent For RFID Personal Video Recorder (November 23, 2005)

The Kentroversy Papers - The Microchip Agenda (August 22, 2005)

Applied Digital Solutions

Gradualism

Microchip Agenda

RFID

VeriChip
Old 27-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #7
matrixcutter
Banned

A generation is all they need

Toronto Star | Dec. 10, 2006

By KEVIN HAGGERTY

One day we will all happily be implanted with microchips, and our every move will be monitored. The technology exists; the only barrier is society’s resistance to the loss of privacy

By the time my four-year-old son is swathed in the soft flesh of old age, he will likely find it unremarkable that he and almost everyone he knows will be permanently implanted with a microchip. Automatically tracking his location in real time, it will connect him with databases monitoring and recording his smallest behavioural traits.

Most people anticipate such a prospect with a sense of horrified disbelief, dismissing it as a science-fiction fantasy. The technology, however, already exists. For years humane societies have implanted all the pets that leave their premises with a small identifying microchip. As well, millions of consumer goods are now traced with tiny radio frequency identification chips that allow satellites to reveal their exact location.

A select group of people are already “chipped” with devices that automatically open doors, turn on lights, and perform other low-level miracles. Prominent among such individuals is researcher Kevin Warwick of Reading University in England; Warwick is a leading proponent of the almost limitless potential uses for such chips.

Other users include the patrons of the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, many of whom have paid about $150 (U.S.) for the privilege of being implanted with an identifying chip that allows them to bypass lengthy club queues and purchase drinks by being scanned. These individuals are the advance guard of an effort to expand the technology as widely as possible.

From this point forward, microchips will become progressively smaller, less invasive, and easier to deploy. Thus, any realistic barrier to the wholesale “chipping” of Western citizens is not technological but cultural. It relies upon the visceral reaction against the prospect of being personally marked as one component in a massive human inventory.

Today we might strongly hold such beliefs, but sensibilities can, and probably will, change. How this remarkable attitudinal transformation is likely to occur is clear to anyone who has paid attention to privacy issues over the past quarter-century. There will be no 3 a.m. knock on the door by storm troopers come to force implants into our bodies. The process will be more subtle and cumulative, couched in the unassailable language of progress and social betterment, and mimicking many of the processes that have contributed to the expansion of closed-circuit television cameras and the corporate market in personal data.

A series of tried and tested strategies will be marshalled to familiarize citizens with the technology. These will be coupled with efforts to pressure tainted social groups and entice the remainder of the population into being chipped.

This, then, is how the next generation will come to be microchipped.

It starts in distant countries. Having tested the technology on guinea pigs, both human and animal, the first widespread use of human implanting will occur in nations at the periphery of the Western world. Such developments are important in their own right, but their international significance pertains to how they familiarize a global audience with the technology and habituate them to the idea that chipping represents a potential future.

An increasing array of hypothetical chipping scenarios will also be depicted in entertainment media, furthering the familiarization process.

In the West, chips will first be implanted in members of stigmatized groups. Pedophiles are the leading candidate for this distinction, although it could start with terrorists, drug dealers, or whatever happens to be that year’s most vilified criminals. Short-lived promises will be made that the technology will only be used on the “worst of the worst.” In fact, the wholesale chipping of incarcerated individuals will quickly ensue, encompassing people on probation and on parole.

Even accused individuals will be tagged, a measure justified on the grounds that it would stop them from fleeing justice. Many prisoners will welcome this development, since only chipped inmates will be eligible for parole, weekend release, or community sentences. From the prison system will emerge an evocative vocabulary distinguishing chippers from non-chippers.

Although the chips will be justified as a way to reduce fraud and other crimes, criminals will almost immediately develop techniques to simulate other people’s chip codes and manipulate their data.

The comparatively small size of the incarcerated population, however, means that prisons would be simply a brief stopover on a longer voyage. Commercial success is contingent on making serious inroads into tagging the larger population of law-abiding citizens. Other stigmatized groups will therefore be targeted. This will undoubtedly entail monitoring welfare recipients, a move justified to reduce fraud, enhance efficiency, and ensure that the poor do not receive “undeserved” benefits.

Once e-commerce is sufficiently advanced, welfare recipients will receive their benefits as electronic vouchers stored on their microchips, a policy that will be tinged with a sense of righteousness, as it will help ensure that clients can only purchase government-approved goods from select merchants, reducing the always disconcerting prospect that poor people might use their limited funds to purchase alcohol or tobacco.

Civil libertarians will try to foster a debate on these developments. Their attempts to prohibit chipping will be handicapped by the inherent difficulty in animating public sympathy for criminals and welfare recipients — groups that many citizens are only too happy to see subjected to tighter regulation. Indeed, the lesser public concern for such groups is an inherent part of the unarticulated rationale for why coerced chipping will be disproportionately directed at the stigmatized.

The official privacy arm of the government will now take up the issue. Mandated to determine the legality of such initiatives, privacy commissioners and Senate Committees will produce a forest of reports presented at an archipelago of international conferences. Hampered by lengthy research and publication timelines, their findings will be delivered long after the widespread adoption of chipping is effectively a fait accompli. The research conclusions on the effectiveness of such technologies will be mixed and open to interpretation.

Officials will vociferously reassure the chipping industry that they do not oppose chipping itself, which has fast become a growing commercial sector. Instead, they are simply seeking to ensure that the technology is used fairly and that data on the chips is not misused. New policies will be drafted.
——————————————————————————–
What might Hitler, Mao or Milosevic have accomplished if their citizens were chipped, coded, and remotely monitored?
——————————————————————————–

Employers will start to expect implants as a condition of getting a job. The U.S. military will lead the way, requiring chips for all soldiers as a means to enhance battlefield command and control — and to identify human remains. From cooks to commandos, every one of the more than one million U.S. military personnel will see microchips replace their dog tags.

Following quickly behind will be the massive security sector. Security guards, police officers, and correctional workers will all be expected to have a chip. Individuals with sensitive jobs will find themselves in the same position.

The first signs of this stage are already apparent. In 2004, the Mexican attorney general’s office started implanting employees to restrict access to secure areas. The category of “sensitive occupation” will be expansive to the point that anyone with a job that requires keys, a password, security clearance, or identification badge will have those replaced by a chip.

Judges hearing cases on the constitutionality of these measures will conclude that chipping policies are within legal limits. The thin veneer of “voluntariness” coating many of these programs will allow the judiciary to maintain that individuals are not being coerced into using the technology.

In situations where the chips are clearly forced on people, the judgments will deem them to be undeniable infringements of the right to privacy. However, they will then invoke the nebulous and historically shifting standard of “reasonableness” to pronounce coerced chipping a reasonable infringement on privacy rights in a context of demands for governmental efficiency and the pressing need to enhance security in light of the still ongoing wars on terror, drugs, and crime.

At this juncture, an unfortunately common tragedy of modern life will occur: A small child, likely a photogenic toddler, will be murdered or horrifically abused. It will happen in one of the media capitals of the Western world, thereby ensuring non-stop breathless coverage. Chip manufactures will recognize this as the opportunity they have been anticipating for years. With their technology now largely bug-free, familiar to most citizens and comparatively inexpensive, manufacturers will partner with the police to launch a high-profile campaign encouraging parents to implant their children “to ensure your own peace of mind.”

Special deals will be offered. Implants will be free, providing the family registers for monitoring services. Loving but unnerved parents will be reassured by the ability to integrate tagging with other functions on their PDA so they can see their child any time from any place.

Paralleling these developments will be initiatives that employ the logic of convenience to entice the increasingly small group of holdouts to embrace the now common practice of being tagged. At first, such convenience tagging will be reserved for the highest echelon of Western society, allowing the elite to move unencumbered through the physical and informational corridors of power. Such practices will spread more widely as the benefits of being chipped become more prosaic. Chipped individuals will, for example, move more rapidly through customs.

Indeed, it will ultimately become a condition of using mass-transit systems that officials be allowed to monitor your chip. Companies will offer discounts to individuals who pay by using funds stored on their embedded chip, on the small-print condition that the merchant can access large swaths of their personal data. These “discounts” are effectively punitive pricing schemes, charging unchipped individuals more as a way to encourage them to submit to monitoring. Corporations will seek out the personal data in hopes of producing ever more fine-grained customer profiles for marketing purposes, and to sell to other institutions.

By this point all major organizations will be looking for opportunities to capitalize on the possibilities inherent in an almost universally chipped population. The uses of chips proliferate, as do the types of discounts. Each new generation of household technology becomes configured to operate by interacting with a person’s chip.

Finding a computer or appliance that will run though old-fashioned “hands-on”‘ interactions becomes progressively more difficult and costly. Patients in hospitals and community care will be routinely chipped, allowing medical staff — or, more accurately, remote computers — to monitor their biological systems in real time.

Eager to reduce the health costs associated with a largely docile citizenry, authorities will provide tax incentives to individuals who exercise regularly. Personal chips will be remotely monitored to ensure that their heart rate is consistent with an exercise regime.

By now, the actual process of “chipping” for many individuals will simply involve activating certain functions of their existing chip. Any prospect of removing the chip will become increasingly untenable, as having a chip will be a precondition for engaging in the main dynamics of modern life, such as shopping, voting, and driving.

The remaining holdouts will grow increasingly weary of Luddite jokes and subtle accusations that they have something to hide. Exasperated at repeatedly watching neighbours bypass them in “chipped” lines while they remain subject to the delays, inconveniences, and costs reserved for the unchipped, they too will choose the path of least resistance and get an implant.

In one generation, then, the cultural distaste many might see as an innate reaction to the prospect of having our bodies marked like those of an inmate in a concentration camp will likely fade.

In the coming years some of the most powerful institutional actors in society will start to align themselves to entice, coerce, and occasionally compel the next generation to get an implant.

Now, therefore, is the time to contemplate the unprecedented dangers of this scenario. The most serious of these concern how even comparatively stable modern societies will, in times of fear, embrace treacherous promises. How would the prejudices of a Joe McCarthy, J. Edgar Hoover, or of southern Klansmen — all of whom were deeply integrated into the American political establishment — have manifest themselves in such a world? What might Hitler, Mao or Milosevic have accomplished if their citizens were chipped, coded, and remotely monitored?

Choirs of testimonials will soon start to sing the virtues of implants. Calm reassurances will be forthcoming about democratic traditions, the rule of law, and privacy rights. History, unfortunately, shows that things can go disastrously wrong, and that this happens with disconcerting regularity. Little in the way of international agreements, legality, or democratic sensibilities has proved capable of thwarting single-minded ruthlessness.

“It can’t happen here” has become the whispered swan song of the disappeared. Best to contemplate these dystopian potentials before we proffer the tender forearms of our sons and daughters. While we cannot anticipate all of the positive advantages that might be derived from this technology, the negative prospects are almost too terrifying to contemplate.

--------------------------------------------

Alan Watt discussed this article at length in his blurb from December 13th 2006 "A Chip Off the Ashlar or the Old Masonic Block" - transcript.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #8
matrixcutter
Banned

Here the Times (owned by Murdoch) used the recent case of the missing girl - which generated enormous, unprecedented, global publicity, and still is doing - to push the microchip agenda to the sleeping masses. They are using the vulnerability of children and parents' growing anxiety - itself a product of media manipulation - to further manipuate them. Shameless, and methodical.

Notice that the Toronto Star article above predicted such propaganda.

Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe?
In the wake of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, every type of child monitoring device is in demand

Carol Midgley

If your child could wear an implant – a microchip that could tell a computer where he or she was at any time to within a few metres – would you buy it? After the horrific snatch of three-year-old Madeleine McCann from her bed in Portugal, the answer from many parents seems to be “yes”.

Professor Kevin Warwick, who developed the technology that made it possible for the first child in Britain to volunteer to be “chipped” in 2002 – after the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman – has been bombarded with e-mails over the past few days from parents desperate to keep tabs on their children. As we talk, another e-mail drops into his inbox from a mother of two young children who says that she is deeply anxious about Madeleine’s disappearance and wants to know more about the chip technology.

It works, in theory, by sending a signal via a mobile-phone network to a computer that can identify the child’s location on an electronic map.

But there was the concern at the time over the ethics of tagging our children’s bodies – some groups, including Barnardo’s and Kidscape as well as sections of the media, said that it was a neurotic overreaction that would not benefit children in the long run. So Warwick, Professor of Cybernetics at Reading University, did not continue to develop the project nationally. “It caused such a backlash that we had to step back,” he says. “There were ethical concerns, and as a scientist you have to listen.” But he adds that the point about chipping is not that you would use it to track your children 24 hours a day – only in a worst-case scenario. “You would hope that it never gets used,” he says.
There are, however, many other child-tracking devices on the market that will almost certainly have a surge in sales over the next few weeks. They range from pay-as-you-go tracking services that follow the SIM card in your child’s mobile phone to electronic wristbands and specially tagged pyjamas. Some companies have shied away from such gadgets, fearing legal actions from parents should they fail for any reason, but others believe that the gadgets are destined to become part of normal parenting.

A Lancashire company, Connect Software, recently launched Toddler Tag, a child-safety monitoring system in which a tag smaller than a domino, which can take the form of a badge or bracelet or may be sewn into clothing, is allocated to each child.

The active Radio Frequency Identification tags work in conjunction with a reader to monitor child movement, raising the alarm when the child moves beyond a certain range. A typical package costs between £500 and £1,000. Chris Reid, the company’s commercial director, says that several readers could be used by a parent to create a “virtual ringfence” that triggers an alarm if the child goes beyond the boundary or towards potential hotspots, such as kitchens or stairways. The company has also designed toddler “Smartwear” – bibs, T-shirts, dungarees, hats and jackets – which comes ready-tagged and, says Reid, may be useful not only to nurseries but to give parents an “electronic pair of eyes” when taking children to theme parks or on holiday.

Globalpoint Technologies, based in Newcastle, offers a “personal companion” that uses a combination of mobile phone and GPS technology to enable you to track your child by computer to within a few metres (cost: £400-£500). It picks up locator signals from satellites and sends them as a text message or via the mobile-elephone network to a website, and is based on technology developed by the Ministry of Defence. It is currently used by companies such as the Royal Mail to track mailbags.

Ian Rycroft, a company spokesman, says that it is lightweight, about the size of a small Nokia phone and can be placed unobtrusively in a shirt pocket, jacket or satchel or worn as a necklace or on a wristband. He believes that the market for the devices will expand significantly.

For older children there are established products such as Kids OK mobile phone tracking, i-Kids and Teddy-fone – a phone with a parent-activated child-monitor option that enables parents to listen in to what is happening around their child, an SOS button and a child-tracking service.

The drawback with all these products, of course, is that an abductor could quickly dispose of mobile phones, satchels, clothing or wristbands. Wherify, an American company, offers a GPS locator watch that it claims is lockable and tamper-proof and may act as a visible deterrent (it works only in America). However, some parents may be uncomfortable about a highly visible device that an abductor would be desperate to remove.

The question that must also be asked is: should we be tagging and monitoring our children to such an extent? Is there a danger that we may lose perspective and fill our children with suspicion and fear? Indeed, could we become overreliant on technology and consequently more blasé about basic supervision? Michelle Elliot, director of the child protection charity Kidscape, says that she opposes the idea of micro-chipimplants but understands why many parents want to use phone-tracking devices or wristbands.

She worries, however, that such devices might hamper children’s development of a sense of independence. “It doesn’t teach them what to do in a problem situation – eg, if you are lost, go into a shop”, she says. “Having children relying on a parent getting to them and finding them doesn’t encourage independence.” Of implants, she says: “We don’t know what the physiological effects – and a child isn’t giving informed consent to what is a minor operation on their body.”

But when children are abducted from bed and even from the bathtub (as a girl in the North East was recently), a nonremovable permanent chip is something that some parents would welcome, regardless of the ethics.

“We have 11 million children in the UK,” says Elliot. “For the past 25 years between five and seven children have been abducted and killed by a stranger each year, and that has not changed.

“Are we becoming paranoid to the point where we give children the message that life is so dangerous that they have to be tagged? There is no guarantee of your child’s safety. But the chances [of something like this happening] are so remote that you have to think about the message you’re giving them.”

But Professor Warwick says that if there was sufficient demand from the public and the initiative was backed by child-safety groups, it would not be difficult to make chip implants – about an inch long – available nationally in a relatively short period of time.

He says that further work may be needed to determine how best to recharge the device but, because it would be in “sleep mode”, it would need only very low power. “It might be that once a year the child has to hold his arm up to a charger,” he says.

He can see no serious health implications: the chip would housed be in a silicone capsule and it would be little different from having a cochlear implant.

And what of Danielle Duval, who, five years ago, at the age of 11, volunteered – amid huge media coverage and with the consent of her parents – to become the first implant “guinea pig”?

At the family home in Reading, Danielle’s mother Wendy said that she did not want to comment on the issue in relation to Madeleine McCann. Her daughter had eventually backed out of the scheme because of intense media interest and had never had the implant fitted.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Warwick is dealt with by Alan Watt in his blurb from December 20th: "Brain Implant Familiarization and the Front-Men Who Plug-It" - transcript.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:40 PM   #9
matrixcutter
Banned

More of the same:

More Parents want Child-Tracking Devices in Wake of Madeleine Abduction
More parents in the UK are demanding child-tracking devices in the wake of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the abduction of the three-year-old Margaret Hill in Nigeria.

More parents in the UK are demanding child-tracking devices in the wake of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the abduction of the three-year-old Margaret Hill in Nigeria.

Holidays have already arrived in some schools for children, and parents are considering tagging their young ones.

The UK market offers tags to ensure children do not stray too far and mobile phones such as Teddyfone, which allows parents to listen-in with an SOS button for emergencies.

Connect Software, which offers child-tracking device ToddlerTag, initially only supplied childcare providers.

Chris Reid, from Connect Software, says: "We never anticipated selling it to the general public but what with events in Portugal, our website hits have gone through the roof."

In April, it received just 2,607 hits compared to 16,661 in May and 24,699 in June.
"We have been inundated with queries from parents, particularly those whose children have special needs, where they have a tendency to wander off or have no sense of danger."

He continued: "We are not saying our devices are an alternative to good parenting but if people want a safety net, then it is there."

Children's charities, however, say that using child-tracking devices may fill children with fear and suspicion.

Dr Michele Elliott, from Kidscape, says: "The dilemma is why are we tracking children?

"This kind of technology gives the illusion of freedom but the child is tied to the device and a parent is tied to a computer."

Dr Elliott said she could see a "limited use" in certain circumstances for some children but also the pitfalls.

"There's the expense, then kids are always losing things and a kidnapper will simply throw the device away," she said.

"I would much rather teach kids practical responses in times of emergency such as screaming and running towards shops or people."

She is also wary of parents becoming too complacent relying solely on technology.
"What parents are worried about is kids being abducted," she said. "But for the past 28 years, between five to nine children have been abducted and killed by a stranger each year, and that has not changed.

"It's still horrendous but you have to keep it in perspective. Thirty to 60 people a year in the UK are hit by lightning and we don't put lightning rods on the top of children's heads."

Meanwhile, Psychologist Dr Nadja Reissland says there is no substitute for "human watchfulness", especially with small children.

She warned that putting teenagers under surveillance can make them feel like "criminals" and destroy trust between parents and children.

Children, she says, can pick up on a parent's stress which in turn may lead to an "irrational fear" of crime.

"I can understand parents being worried," she adds, "but that comes with the job."

--------------------------------------------------

MICROCHIPPING CHILDREN FOR THEIR ‘SAFETY’

By Tom Shelley

Last month’s ‘appeal’ to identify technologies that could prevent child abduction has moved forward rapidly

In a letter published last month, prompted by the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, design engineer Peter Fitzsimmons challenged Eureka readers to come up with a device to track lost children. Several readers have written with suggestions – two RFID-based ideas, one of which is in production, are highlighted here.

At the same time, two competing satellite-based systems – one British, one French – have also been launched recently.

Maidstone-based Blue Tree Services launched its OurKids child tracking system in the UK and Ireland earlier this year. The device comes in two parts: children wear the Blueranger unit, supplied with a belt similar to a money belt or with a pocket that can be attached to any item. Parents track their child’s movements through BlueMap software either on the internet or via a hand-held PDA. The latter shows its location as well as that of the monitored units.

The portable units use GPS and the cell phone network to send positioning information – accurate within 4m – to secure servers. These then relay information, which shows the unit location within the UK or Europe.

The company says: “Although it has been possible for people to carry alarms for some time, these were either linked to a physical location or allowed for only single location requests. With OurKids, continuous tracking avoids the problems associated with not having a ‘position fix’ at critical moments – there is always a ‘breadcrumb trail’.”

The units incorporate a movement sensor, which detects whether it is being worn –and not left in backpack at a friend’s house – or if it has suffered a shock such as a fall.

Parents can also set up boundaries through GPS mapping. The system alerts them if the child moves beyond a predetermined area. Height can also be set as a parameter – perhaps to ensure the child isn’t taking part in a dangerous Quidditch match? Other features include an emergency alarm, which lets children tell parents if they are in trouble.

Managing director Mike Smuts said: “We have seen a huge demand for this product from across all sectors of society. This is a robust and easy to wear product. It’s good to know that parents can allow their children a little more freedom and at the same time manage their independence.”

French firm Car Telematics has a long waiting list for its Kiditel device according to the BBC. It will be released in the UK soon, and can be put in a pocket or bag. The GPS tracking device beams satellite images of a child’s location to the home computer. It has an SOS button, which sends an SMS and position coordinates to a predefined mobile number if the child is in trouble. A parent can call the child back to find out what the problem is.

Development director Franck Spinelli told the BBC that the Kiditel was popular with parents of young children.

Neither of these devices would prevent a kidnapping, and there would be nothing to stop the abductor disposing of the device once found on the child. However, both systems could give police vital information on the child’s whereabouts before he or she went missing.

Reader Paul Clarke proposed an RFID solution, which could overcome these difficulties. Citing the current level of integration of CCTV systems, he says: “If there was a similar initiative to link the RFID systems used by shops to catch shoplifters, it would be possible to search for an RFID tag that could be surgically implanted under a child’s skin or inserted into the fabric of their clothing.

“Potentially this could be an international initiative that would mean that if an abductor attempted to take a chipped child into a store that subscribed to the service, store detectives would be notified and by cross-referencing with CCTV footage one could determine the identity of the individual [abducting a child].”

Surgically implanting an RFID chip under a child’s skin seems a little Orwellian, though putting it into the fabric of clothes seems more acceptable. Are parents likely to go to such extremes to ensure kids are safe, or is it a step too far?

However, as reader Roger Bamford pointed out, one US firm has already designed a human-implantable RFID chip. VeriChip has developed a passive RFID microchip, inserted under the skin by injection, which contains a unique 16-digit identifier. The number on the chip – which can be read with a proprietary scanner – could be used to access medical records, or determine whether someone has the authority to enter a secure area, the company says.

Verichip has also designed wearable active RFID chips, designed for use within care homes or hospital wards. The chips sound an alarm if patients – for instance, those with Alzheimer’s – leave a designated area. It can even lock an exit as a patient approaches it. The chips can also be used to prevent the abduction of newborns by raising the alarm if the baby is removed from the ward.

www.verichipcorp.com

www.bluetreeservices.co.uk

www.kiditel.com/en/

Last edited by matrixcutter; 27-08-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #10
matrixcutter
Banned

(This article contains links to other relevant articles.)

All Airport Employees To Have Microchip Implants?
Need to track all employees from mechanics to chefs may lead to implantation

Steve Watson
Infowars.net

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Congress is moving quickly to put into motion measures that will ensure airport employees are subjected to stricter security checks. Everyone from Restaurant employees to airline mechanics could soon be forced to provide biometric finger and iris scans and may even face the possibility of being implanted with a microchip.

Currently all airport employees must pass a police and FBI background check, however this may soon be upgraded to include credit checks, routine searches of bags and property and the use of biometric readers with the possibility of microchip implants on the table

The measures are still under Congressional discussion.

Local News Channel KENS5 broadcast a report on the proposals from San Antonio airport recently:

Such biometric readers are becoming commonplace in many places of work, yet the use of microchip implants is yet to become widespread.

There are however some workers who have been forced to take the chip.

Government workers in Mexico are being forced to take the chip or lose their job. Staff of Mexico's attorney general had to take the chip in order to access secure areas.

In February, a Cincinnati surveillance equipment company became the first U.S. business to use this application when a handful of employees voluntarily got implants to allow them to enter secure rooms.

In a trail blazing act last year however, Governor Jim Doyle of Wisconsin signed a law declaring it a crime to require an individual to be implanted with a microchip. The people of Wisconsin welcomed the RFID law which imposes fine of up to $10,000 per day for a violator. The Bill was introduced by Rep. Marlin Schneider, D-Wisconsin.

A spotlight has recently been placed on chip implants by the London Times which ran a piece asking whether children should be implanted in the wake of the kidnapping of British toddler Madeleine McCann.

We have also previously highlighted how implantable chips are being used for recreational purposes, to pay for drinks in bars. The Financial Times today ran a piece on the Baja Beach club in Barcelona which has championed the technology for years.

Earlier this year award winning director Aaron Russo, appearing on the Alex Jones show, stressed that the true intentions of the global elite, in particular the Rockefeller family, is a microchipped society. A society where you have no privacy, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, whether you’re innocent, guilty, indifferent or impaired. A microchipped society sounds like something from a horrific science fiction movie, as ever fiction is being mirrored by reality as we now see it being debated in Congress.

The Age in Australia reported that within ten years the chip will be as common as cell phones are today. If the scheme became commonplace then it is estimated that around 75% of the population would be mandated to take the chips.

By pure coincidence (ahem) IBM, the company behind Verichip, the major retailer of implantable chips, also ran the cataloging system used by the Nazis to store information on Jews in Hitler's Germany.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:42 PM   #11
matrixcutter
Banned

Microchips implanted in humans: High-tech helpers, or Big Brother surveillance tools?
Friday, July 20, 2007

- Todd Lewan, AP National Writer

CityWatcher.com, a provider of surveillance equipment, attracted little notice itself - until a year ago, when two of its employees had glass-encapsulated microchips with miniature antennas embedded in their forearms.

The "chipping" of two workers with RFIDs - radio frequency identification tags as long as two grains of rice, as thick as a toothpick - was merely a way of restricting access to vaults that held sensitive data and images for police departments, a layer of security beyond key cards and clearance codes, the company said.

"To protect high-end secure data, you use more sophisticated techniques," Sean Darks, chief executive of the Cincinnati-based company, said. He compared chip implants to retina scans or fingerprinting. "There's a reader outside the door; you walk up to the reader, put your arm under it, and it opens the door."

Innocuous? Maybe.

But the news that Americans had, for the first time, been injected with electronic identifiers to perform their jobs fired up a debate over the proliferation of ever-more-precise tracking technologies and their ability to erode privacy in the digital age.

To some, the microchip was a wondrous invention - a high-tech helper that could increase security at nuclear plants and military bases, help authorities identify wandering Alzheimer's patients, allow consumers to buy their groceries, literally, with the wave of a chipped hand.

To others, the notion of tagging people was Orwellian, a departure from centuries of history and tradition in which people had the right to go and do as they pleased without being tracked, unless they were harming someone else.

Chipping, these critics said, might start with Alzheimer's patients or Army Rangers, but would eventually be suggested for convicts, then parolees, then sex offenders, then illegal aliens - until one day, a majority of Americans, falling into one category or another, would find themselves electronically tagged.

Thirty years ago, the first electronic tags were fixed to the ears of cattle, to permit ranchers to track a herd's reproductive and eating habits. In the 1990s, millions of chips were implanted in livestock, fish, pets, even racehorses.

Microchips are now fixed to car windshields as toll-paying devices, on "contactless" payment cards (Chase's "Blink," or MasterCard's "PayPass"). They're embedded in Michelin tires, library books, passports and, unbeknownst to many consumers, on a host of individual items at Wal-Mart and Best Buy.

But CityWatcher.com employees weren't appliances or pets: They were people, made scannable.

"It was scary that a government contractor that specialized in putting surveillance cameras on city streets was the first to incorporate this technology in the workplace," says Liz McIntyre, co-author of "Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move with RFID."

Darks, the CityWatcher.com executive, said his employees volunteered to be chipped. "You would think that we were going around putting chips in people by force," he told a reporter, "and that's not the case at all."

Yet, within days of the company's announcement, civil libertarians and Christian conservatives joined to excoriate the microchip's implantation in people.

"Ultimately," says Katherine Albrecht, a privacy advocate who specializes in consumer education and RFID technology, "the fear is that the government or your employer might someday say, 'Take a chip or starve."'

Some critics saw the implants as the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy that describes an age of evil in which humans are forced to take the "Mark of the Beast" on their bodies, to buy or sell anything. Others saw it as a big step toward the creation of a Big-Brother society.

"We're really on the verge of creating a surveillance society in America, where every movement, every action - some would even claim, our very thoughts - will be tracked, monitored, recorded and correlated," says Barry Steinhardt, director of the Technology and Liberty Program at the American Civil Liberties Union in Washington, D.C.

In design, the tag is simple: A medical-grade glass capsule holds a silicon computer chip, a copper antenna and a "capacitor" that transmits data stored on the chip when prompted by an electromagnetic reader.

Implantations are quick, relatively simple procedures. After a local anesthetic is administered, a large-gauge, hypodermic needle injects the chip under the skin on the back of the arm, midway between the elbow and the shoulder.

John Halamka, an emergency physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston got chipped two years ago, "so that if I was ever in an accident, and arrived unconscious or incoherent at an emergency ward, doctors could identify me and access my medical history quickly." (A chipped person's medical profile can be continuously updated, since the information is stored on a database accessed via the Internet.)

But it's also clear to Halamka that there are consequences to having an implanted identifier. "My friends have commented to me that I'm 'marked' for life, that I've lost my anonymity. And to be honest, I think they're right."

Indeed, as microchip proponents and detractors readily agree, Americans' mistrust of microchips and technologies like RFID runs deep. Many wonder:

Do the current chips have global positioning transceivers that would allow the government to pinpoint a person's exact location, 24-7? (No; the technology doesn't yet exist.)

But could a tech-savvy stalker rig scanners to video cameras and film somebody each time they entered or left the house? (Quite easily, though not cheaply. Currently, readers cost $300 and up.)

What's the average lifespan of a microchip? (About 10-15 years.) What if you get tired of it before then - can it be easily, painlessly removed? (Short answer: No.)

How about thieves? Could they make their own readers, aim them at unsuspecting individuals, and surreptitiously pluck people's IDs out of their arms? (Yes. There's even a name for it - "spoofing.")

The company that makes implantable microchips for humans, VeriChip Corp., of Delray Beach, Fla., concedes that's a problem - even as it markets its radio tag and its portal scanner as imperatives for high-security buildings, such as nuclear power plants.

"To grab information from radio frequency products with a scanning device is not hard to do," Scott Silverman, the company's chief executive, says. However, "the chip itself only contains a unique, 16-digit identification number. The relevant information is stored on a database."

VeriChip Corp., whose parent company has been selling radio tags for animals for more than a decade, has sold 7,000 microchips worldwide, of which about 2,000 have been implanted in humans.

The company's present push: tagging of "high-risk" patients - diabetics and people with heart conditions or Alzheimer's disease.

In an emergency, hospital staff could wave a reader over a patient's arm, get an ID number, and then, via the Internet, enter a company database and pull up the person's identity and medical history.

To doctors, a "starter kit" - complete with 10 hypodermic syringes, 10 VeriChips and a reader - costs $1,400. To patients, a microchip implant means a $200, out-of-pocket expense to their physician. Presently, chip implants aren't covered by insurance companies, Medicare or Medicaid.

For almost two years, the company has been offering hospitals free scanners, but acceptance has been limited. According to the company, 515 hospitals have pledged to take part in the VeriMed network, yet only 100 have actually been equipped and trained to use the system.

Some wonder why they should abandon noninvasive tags such as MedicAlert, a low-tech bracelet that warns paramedics if patients have serious allergies or a chronic medical condition.

"Having these things under your skin instead of in your back pocket - it's just not clear to me why it's worth the inconvenience," says Westhues.

Silverman responds that an implanted chip is "guaranteed to be with you. It's not a medical arm bracelet that you can take off if you don't like the way it looks..."

In fact, microchips can be removed from the body - but it's not like removing a splinter.

The capsules can migrate around the body or bury themselves deep in the arm. When that happens, a sensor X-ray and monitors are needed to locate the chip, and a plastic surgeon must cut away scar tissue that forms around the chip.

The relative permanence is a big reason why Marc Rotenberg, of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, is suspicious about the motives of the company, which charges $20 a year for customers to keep one its database a record of blood type, allergies, medications, driver's license data and living-will directives. For $80 a year, it will keep an individual's full medical history.

----------------------------------

This article is also discussed in Alan Watt's July 25th blurb "Chertoff's CREATE-ORS of Chaos, Paranoia and Control" - transcript.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #12
matrixcutter
Banned

Think tank: depopulation, brain-chipping on the horizon

[small]One of the lucky ones, according to futurists.[/small]

An organization headed by a former World Bank president the author of “Future Shock” predicts a dismal future for Americans.

24 million disabled Americans, most suffering from diseases caused by excess consumption, will require special public transportation to go to treatment centers, according to the World Future Society.

The WFS, whose directors include former World Bank president and U.S Defense Secretary Robert S. McNamara, and the futurist author Alvin Toffler, also predicts that the able-bodied will flee to other parts of the world, such as China and India, for work.

And healthy or not, young or old, most can look forward to being brain-chipped, and connected permanently to a global computer network, according to the WFS.

The WFS portrays the brain-chipping scenario as one of the few pluses on its list.

More of the WFS’s grim forecasts for the next 25 years: China’s drinking water supply will be virtually depleted, and global warming-generated super storms will cost hundreds of billions of dollars in damages annually.

Link and excerpt, to some of the predictions, are below.

www.wfs.org/next25

Forecasts

#1: Generation Y will migrate heavily overseas.
#2: Dwindling supplies of water in China will impact the global economy.
#3: Workers will increasingly choose more time over more money.
#4: We’ll incorporate wireless technology into our thought processing by 2030.
#5: Children’s “nature deficit disorder” will grow as a health threat.

----------------------------------------------------

Filed under Futurists, Wearable computing, Flashmobs, Agenda 21, Brain chipping, Depopulation, Ubiquitous computing, Climate change, Privacy, Global warming, "Smart growth", Mind control, News

----------------------------------------------------

Urban wireless to serve intel and PSYOP forces

The government needs more nodes: Various agencies want to seed cities with wireless networking devices (image from a DOD document).

Despite the high costs and unproven social benefits for municipal broadband, dozens of U.S. cities are ignoring laws banning anti-competitive practices and getting into the internet business.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Defense is planning to build robots that configure themselves into ad hoc wireless networks within urban areas.

City mayors claim they want to provide free and low-cost Wi-Fi access to the poor and attract business travelers. Defense planners say they need to have broadband capabilities in urban war zones.

But rather than closing the “digital divide” (which many academics admit is being exaggerated), or providing a redundant service to traveling salesmen, it appears that officials aim to seize control of internet communications and track individuals in urban areas.

Military and law enforcement agencies will also use the wireless networks to stage “hard PSYOP” attacks against a brain-chipped populace, according to historian and commentator Alan Watt, who specializes in secret societies and government intelligence operations.

Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, and Providence, R.I. are among the cities partnering with private companies and the federal government to set up public broadband internet access. Providence used Homeland Security funds to construct a network for police, which may be made available to the public at a later date.

None of the cities are expected to turn a profit anytime soon. Nor are the poor likely to benefit from the projects.

Subscribers to Philly’s “Wireless Philadelphia” service, for example, will pay up to 73 percent more than the rate promised to them two years ago.

“(Philadelphia) presented dangerously inaccurate estimates and figures for the costs and revenue” for its wireless network, according to a recent analysis by students at Harvard Law School.

Seeding: The DOD envisions soldiers dropping robots into cities. The robots will self-configure into what are known as “mesh networks.”

City officials have managed to line their own pockets, however.

Philadelphia’s former chief information officer, Dianah Neff (below, left), now works for Civitium, the consulting firm she paid $300,000 to help build Philly’s Wi-Fi network.

Denise Brady, San Francisco’s former deputy CIO, also took a position with Civitium after bringing the firm her city’s business.

San Franciscans might actually lose more than money to their city’s muni Wi-Fi scheme.

Google and Earthlink, the companies building San Francisco’s Wi-Fi network, want to place cameras and sensors atop lampposts at the same time they are installing their Wi-Fi antennae. The companies say they merely want to help police and emergency workers.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation and the ACLU have opposed such police/public proposals.

But even if the cities fail to complete their Wi-Fi projects, the military will be able to set up wireless networks within hours, perhaps even faster.

The DOD, which is in the middle of joint urban war-games with Homeland Security and Canadian, Israeli and other international forces, is experimenting with Wi-Fi networks it can set up on the fly.

According to a recent DOD announcement for contractors, soldiers will be able to drop robots, called LANdroids (below, left), when they arrive in a city. The robots will then scurry off to position themselves, becoming nodes for a wireless communications network. (Click here to download a PDF of the DOD announcement.)

The Wi-Fi antennae dotting the urban landscape will serve not only as communications relays, but as transponders that can pinpoint the exact positions of of individual computers and mobile phones–a scenario I described in the Boston Globe last year.

In other words, where GPS loses site of a device (and its owner), Wi-Fi will pick up the trail.

The antennae will also relay orders to the brain-chipped masses, members of the British Ministry of Defense and the DOD believe.

“We already are evolving toward technology implanting,” reads a 1996 Air Force report.

People, already conditioned to receiving biological agents such as flu shots in their bodies, will welcome brain chips that promise to help them control technology, the Air Force report says.

Indeed, Alan Watt believes one of the purposes of muni Wi-Fi and LANdroids will be to disseminate commands and propaganda directly into the human brain.

Tracking and control of information via wireless networks are just the beginning, Watt said. “The implanted chip will be the end goal.”

--------------------------------------------

Filed under Implants, Psyops, Secret societies, Boston Globe, Wearable computing, Flashmobs, muni Wi-Fi, Brain chipping, Mesh networking, Alan Watt, Ubiquitous computing, Monitoring, Propaganda, Conspiracies, Location, Gadgets, Mobile computing, Surveillance, Prototypes, Mind control, Homeland Security, Big Brother, Internet
Old 27-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #13
matrixcutter
Banned

Revolution, flashmobs, and brain chips. A grim vision of the future

Richard Norton-Taylor
The Guardian Monday April 9 2007

The MoD predicts more use of chemical weapons. Photograph: Paul J Richards/EPA

Information chips implanted in the brain. Electromagnetic pulse weapons. The middle classes becoming revolutionary, taking on the role of Marx's proletariat. The population of countries in the Middle East increasing by 132%, while Europe's drops as fertility falls. "Flashmobs" - groups rapidly mobilised by criminal gangs or terrorists groups.

This is the world in 30 years' time envisaged by a Ministry of Defence team responsible for painting a picture of the "future strategic context" likely to face Britain's armed forces. It includes an "analysis of the key risks and shocks". Rear Admiral Chris Parry, head of the MoD's Development, Concepts & Doctrine Centre which drew up the report, describes the assessments as "probability-based, rather than predictive".

The 90-page report comments on widely discussed issues such as the growing economic importance of India and China, the militarisation of space, and even what it calls "declining news quality" with the rise of "internet-enabled, citizen-journalists" and pressure to release stories "at the expense of facts". It includes other, some frightening, some reassuring, potential developments that are not so often discussed.

New weapons

An electromagnetic pulse will probably become operational by 2035 able to destroy all communications systems in a selected area or be used against a "world city" such as an international business service hub. The development of neutron weapons which destroy living organs but not buildings "might make a weapon of choice for extreme ethnic cleansing in an increasingly populated world". The use of unmanned weapons platforms would enable the "application of lethal force without human intervention, raising consequential legal and ethical issues". The "explicit use" of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons and devices delivered by unmanned vehicles or missiles.

Technology

By 2035, an implantable "information chip" could be wired directly to the brain. A growing pervasiveness of information communications technology will enable states, terrorists or criminals, to mobilise "flashmobs", challenging security forces to match this potential agility coupled with an ability to concentrate forces quickly in a small area.

Marxism

"The middle classes could become a revolutionary class, taking the role envisaged for the proletariat by Marx," says the report. The thesis is based on a growing gap between the middle classes and the super-rich on one hand and an urban under-class threatening social order: "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest". Marxism could also be revived, it says, because of global inequality. An increased trend towards moral relativism and pragmatic values will encourage people to seek the "sanctuary provided by more rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy and doctrinaire political ideologies, such as popularism and Marxism".

Pressures leading to social unrest

By 2010 more than 50% of the world's population will be living in urban rather than rural environments, leading to social deprivation and "new instability risks", and the growth of shanty towns. By 2035, that figure will rise to 60%. Migration will increase. Globalisation may lead to levels of international integration that effectively bring inter-state warfare to an end. But it may lead to "inter-communal conflict" - communities with shared interests transcending national boundaries and resorting to the use of violence.

Population and Resources

The global population is likely to grow to 8.5bn in 2035, with less developed countries accounting for 98% of that. Some 87% of people under the age of 25 live in the developing world. Demographic trends, which will exacerbate economic and social tensions, have serious implications for the environment - including the provision of clean water and other resources - and for international relations. The population of sub-Saharan Africa will increase over the period by 81%, and that of Middle Eastern countries by 132%.

The Middle East

The massive population growth will mean the Middle East, and to a lesser extent north Africa, will remain highly unstable, says the report. It singles out Saudi Arabia, the most lucrative market for British arms, with unemployment levels of 20% and a "youth bulge" in a state whose population has risen from 7 million to 27 million since 1980. "The expectations of growing numbers of young people [in the whole region] many of whom will be confronted by the prospect of endemic unemployment ... are unlikely to be met," says the report.

Islamic militancy

Resentment among young people in the face of unrepresentative regimes "will find outlets in political militancy, including radical political Islam whose concept of Umma, the global Islamic community, and resistance to capitalism may lie uneasily in an international system based on nation-states and global market forces", the report warns. The effects of such resentment will be expressed through the migration of youth populations and global communications, encouraging contacts between diaspora communities and their countries of origin.

Tension between the Islamic world and the west will remain, and may increasingly be targeted at China "whose new-found materialism, economic vibrancy, and institutionalised atheism, will be an anathema to orthodox Islam".

Iran

Iran will steadily grow in economic and demographic strength and its energy reserves and geographic location will give it substantial strategic leverage. However, its government could be transformed. "From the middle of the period," says the report, "the country, especially its high proportion of younger people, will want to benefit from increased access to globalisation and diversity, and it may be that Iran progressively, but unevenly, transforms...into a vibrant democracy."

Terrorism

Casualties and the amount of damage inflicted by terrorism will stay low compared to other forms of coercion and conflict. But acts of extreme violence, supported by elements within Islamist states, with media exploitation to maximise the impact of the "theatre of violence" will persist. A "terrorist coalition", the report says, including a wide range of reactionary and revolutionary rejectionists such as ultra-nationalists, religious groupings and even extreme environmentalists, might conduct a global campaign of greater intensity".

Climate change

There is "compelling evidence" to indicate that climate change is occurring and that the atmosphere will continue to warm at an unprecedented rate throughout the 21st century. It could lead to a reduction in north Atlantic salinity by increasing the freshwater runoff from the Arctic. This could affect the natural circulation of the north Atlantic by diminishing the warming effect of ocean currents on western Europe. "The drop in temperature might exceed that of the miniature ice age of the 17th and 18th centuries."

Alan Watt has discussed this article in one of his blurbs: April 13, 2007 Alan Watt - "Pathocrats' Conspiracy AGENDA for Upcoming Generation" (from Ministry of Defence)" - transcript

UK DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE DOCUMENT (pdf)
Titled - DCDC Global Strategic Trends Programme 2007-2036
(DCDC) stands for Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre

This is the DOD Document Alan has spoken about many times in his blurbs and as a guest host.

And here is a video corresponding to the Alan Watt blurb above.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #14
matrixcutter
Banned

US report foretells of brave new world
By Nathan Cochrane
July 23 2002

A draft government report says we will alter human evolution within 20 years by combining what we know of nanotechnology, biotechnology, IT and cognitive sciences. The 405-page report sponsored by the US National Science Foundation and Commerce Department, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance, calls for a broad-based research program to improve human performance leading to telepathy, machine-to-human communication, amplified personal sensory devices and enhanced intellectual capacity.

People may download their consciousnesses into computers or other bodies even on the other side of the solar system, or participate in a giant "hive mind", a network of intelligences connected through ultra-fast communications networks. "With knowledge no longer encapsulated in individuals, the distinction between individuals and the entirety of humanity would blur," the report says. "Think Vulcan mind-meld. We would perhaps become more of a hive mind - an enormous, single, intelligent entity."

Armies may one day be fielded by machines that think for themselves while devices will respond to soldiers' commands before their thoughts are fully formed, it says. The report says the abilities are within our grasp but will require an intense public-relations effort to "prepare key organisations and societal activities for the changes made possible by converging technologies", and to counter concern over "ethical, legal and moral" issues. Education should be overhauled down to the primary-school level to bridge curriculum gaps between disparate subject areas.

Professional societies should be open to practitioners from other fields, it says. "The success of this convergent-technologies priority area is crucial to the future of humanity," the report says. wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC-pre-publication.pdf

----------------------------------------------

The article above mentions a 405-page report sponsored by "The US National Science Foundation and Commerce Department, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance."
NBIC 405-page report (PDF - 7MB)
(NBIC = Nano Bio Info Cogno)
Old 27-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #15
matrixcutter
Banned

Pentagon to implant microchips in soldiers' brains

The Department of Defense is planning to implant microchips in soldiers' brains for monitoring their health information, and has already awarded a $1.6 million contract to the Center for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B) at Clemson University for the development of an implantable "biochip".

Soldiers fear that the biochip, about the size of a grain of rice, which measures and relays information on soldiers vital signs 24 hours a day, can be used to put them under surveillance even when they are off duty.

But Anthony Guiseppi-Elie, C3B director and Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and Bioengineering claims the that the invivo biosensors will save lives as first responders to the trauma scene could inject the biochip into the wounded victim and gather data almost immediately.

He believes that the device has other long-term potential applications, such as monitoring astronauts’ vital signs during long-duration space flights and reading blood-sugar levels for diabetics.

“We now lose a large percentage of patients to bleeding, and getting vital information such as how much oxygen is in the tissue back to ER physicians and medical personnel can often mean the difference between life and death,” said Guiseppi-Elie. “Our goal is to improve the quality and expediency of care for fallen soldiers and civilian trauma victims.” The biochip also may be injected as a precaution to future traumas."

Clemson scientists have formulated a gel that mimics human tissue and reduces the chances of the body rejecting the biochip, which has been a problem in the past.

The researcher predicts the biochip is five years away from human trials, and the DoD could start implanting microchips in soldiers bodies soon after.
Old 27-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
matrixcutter
Banned

Bush Wants Microchipped Society

The Bush administration tells us the main reason for warrantless wiretapping and searches is, warrantless searches and spying are necessary in order to keep us safe from the terrorist. They imply if we don’t have anything to hide it should not matter if they conduct warrantless searches and that no mater what political party happens to be in power, now or in the future, that this newly granted authority will not be misused. This same line of thinking is parroted mainly by the conservative, bootlicking pundits, bloggers and by what has become known as the graduates of the Joseph Goebbels School of Broadcasting and Propaganda on talk radio.

The intelligence communities involvement in warrantless searches by intercepting and monitoring generated signals (energy) such as email, faxes, etc., has a long history that is steeped in ongoing fraud and conspiracy.

Back in 1981 I was involved in a secret government black budget program to intercept and monitor (without a warrant) people’s thoughts. Basically what they were doing was they were intercepting and monitoring the signal (energy) that is generated by the brain, when a person has thoughts. That was documented to some degree through ABC News 20/20, when they stumbled onto their black budget project.

When Geraldo Rivera was at ABC News 20/20 back in the 70’s he interviewed some people that went to a land development in northwest Arkansas, called Holiday Island Suburban Improvement District (Holiday Island was at one time or another connected with, McCulloch Properties, Pratt Properties, Pratt Holding Company, MCO Properties, MCO Resorts, MCO Holdings, and others, see section below titled MCO Properties and Charles Hurwitz).

The people Geraldo interviewed on 20/20 claimed they signed some papers at Holiday Island that they had not read, lost everything they had including homes if they owned homes, cars, businesses, they even lost their identity, as they had no records in government databases, such as drivers licenses, birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc., after having signed papers at Holiday Island, and they also claimed they never got their day in court, and all they were left with was their Bibles. The people that were being interviewed also claimed they could work but didn’t get to keep their pay if they were paid by check, and that people from Holiday Island kept doing things to them that made them paranoid. Bagabonds without a home is what I think Geraldo referred to the Holiday Island victims as, Geraldo tried to confront someone that was connected with Holiday Island, about all this. Their comment was, no comment.

Wireless Surveillance
Microchipped Guinea Pigs

At one time Holiday Island had a fair amount of people touring their property, from all over the country. One would naturally assume that the people Geraldo was interviewing on 20/20, that claimed the people from Holiday Island “kept doing things to them that made them paranoid”, came from various parts of the country. That means that whoever it was, doing things to these people, as they claimed, had a large network of people working with them or for them.

In 1981 they were still presenting documents at Holiday Island for those people that they singled out, that was written in a secret code or foreign language, (note the people Geraldo interviewed claimed they signed papers at Holiday Island that they had not read) and they told people, something along the lines that implied it was to verify who you are. No one said, if you sign this your giving up your rights, freedoms, liberties, access to the courts, property, privacy, volunteering into a black-op experiment to monitor your thoughts, and you agree to keep this secret, etc., etc.

People would naturally be very suspicious and think it very odd to say the least, if they were signing papers written in English, to buy property, and then someone came up with a paper for them to sign that was written in some sort of secret code or foreign language, that they could not make out by reading it. There would be very few people that would ever sign such a paper, under those circumstances, of their own free will and accord and no reasonable person would expect, under normal conditions, that anyone presented with such a paper or document would sign it.

At one time Holiday Island would give you $50.00 and a night’s lodging in a motel if you agreed to take a tour of their property. What I recall was, the paid for motel office was not opened for the most part, as if they didn’t want any other guests or business. The motel didn’t appear to have anyone else staying there or very few people if any, even though it was in the middle of tourist season. The motel was located in the tourist town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

They isolated their patsy that they singled out for a reason. More than likely, so they could implant them with a microchip. Then they continued their fraud and conspiracy to cover that up, in case they were ever exposed, by hypnotizing their victim, so they would sign a paper the next day at Holiday Island, that was written in a foreign language or some sort of secret code that I referred to above, and was substantiated through ABC’s 20/20, on the show in question, when the people they interviewed stated that “they had signed papers at Holiday Island that they had not read”.

You might find it interesting to know that shortly after having visited Holiday Island in 1981, I noticed a mark that looks like a scar, that was caused by a fairly deep cut, on my right hand, below my little finger. But I never cut myself there.

Adventures With The Spooks

My experience and adventure in dealing with Holiday Island and those connected with it, are somewhat different, than the people that were interviewed by ABC News 20/20, regarding that land development in Arkansas, in part for the following reasons. When I went to Holiday Island in 1981 I had forgotten that I saw the ABC News show about Holiday Island. Driving back to Kansas from Holiday Island I remembered that Holiday Island was documented by ABC News 20/20. Once they realized that I knew that, they more than likely were somewhat spooked.

Shortly after having visited Holiday Island I found a note in my apartment saying something along the line that the objective was to create paranoia and it was signed CEPO. Rather that was the actual name of the program or operation they were using, or rather CEPO was being used as a cover in case they were ever exposed, I don’t know.

It was several years later while looking things up on the internet I came across someone with a private business, that claimed in his qualifications that he had at one time worked as a contractor in a CIA program called CEPO and that program had to do with detecting rather or not a person was telling the truth. Regardless of that, I thought they were monitoring my thoughts, from almost the very beginning, from the way they were acting and what they were doing, It wasn’t that hard to figure out they were trying to screw with my mind by what they were doing and the means they had to do it with.

If you think about what I just said, it fits in with what the people Geraldo interviewed said, when they claimed that “the people from Holiday Island kept doing things to them that made them paranoid”. That’s makes sense, because if someone knew your every thought and knew your every move because they were intercepting and monitoring your thoughts and decided to use psychology on you, it would naturally make you paranoid as they played with your mind, played on your fears, etc., as they tried to control and manipulate you.

As far as the vanishing documents that disappeared out of the government databases, the only way I have ever heard of (from experts) to get to get records (such as birth certificates, etc,.) out of government databases, like the Holiday Island victims claimed on ABC News 20/20, is to expatriate (to leave one’s own country, banish, exile, to withdraw (oneself) from residence in or allegiance to one’s native country, also : to renounce allegiance to one’s native country) from America.

The people that would have benefited the most and had the means to make the Holiday Island victims files vanish out of the governments databases, would have been the CIA. If they were ever exposed, they could then claim that the people they were intercepting while monitoring their thoughts without a warrant, were not really American citizens and they had a document that was signed by the alleged victims to prove it, and therefore, they were not violating constitutional protected rights of American citizens. Being the CIA has never been required to reveal their methods, they would not have to explain how they obtained the document from the alleged victims.

The number one suspect behind this illegal, unethical, secret operation that I write about and that was substantiated through ABC News 20/20 when they stumbled onto them, would be the CIA and their network.

From known facts, the most reasonable, logical explanation for what happened to Holiday Island victims was, the CIA was using American citizens to test their thought monitoring technology on, in an experiment or program. They were using the land development to work out of and were using the land sale transaction as a cover for their operation.

The New World Order Network

Whatever Holiday Island was at the time, or the companies that owned or controlled it, they were not afraid of the Arkansas government or the Federal Government coming after them, even after having been investigated by the Federal government and after having been exposed on national television by ABC News 20/20 when they stumbled on to them and documented Holiday Island back in the 70’s. That should tell you something.

It should be obvious by now, that the CIA and their network were not afraid of the oversight committees (a dog and pony show for the American people) that was set up in the 70’s to watch over the intelligence community around the same time this black budget program appears to have first come online.

So you have the CIA with its documented sordid past of being involved in, overthrowing governments, assassinations, drug running, spying on Americans, conducting human experimentation, corroborating with Nazi war criminals, working with mobsters, money laundering, and here recently being involved in the medieval practice of torture, sneaking around in society for 30 or so years, while having technology to monitor people’s thoughts, building up a network, while hiding behind a cloak of secrecy,

They used their thought monitoring technology to build up their network, by screwing with people’s minds and terrorizing them in order to manipulate them to do their bidding. Blackmailing others they found useful to further their cause, along with a segment of evil like minded defects they chose to let in their plot.

These people prey on society like a dangerous spreading cancer. Although their network that I and others talk about and warn you about seems to be made up of a wide cross section of the population, some of the most useful individuals that make up their network, that they use to mold society to their liking, are judges, politicians, civil servants, military officers, a segment of the intelligence community, and of course the press.

Later on in order to legitimize their covert operation and bring online their technologies for the surveillance society, they (the secret network within the Government and their comrades) staged and/or let 9/11 happen. Then they passed dangerous, draconian legislation trampling the Bill of Rights, the Constitution and the rule of law and started a Global Never Ending War on Terror, that in truth, in fact, in reality, rests and is based on a foundation of lies and fraud.

These people are best described as double traitors. Not only are they traitors to their own country, they are also traitors to the human race that they seek to control, enslave, and exterminate.

Common sense should tell you that they never would have tried to pull off the made for tv attack on September 11, 2001 on the World Trade Center had they not of had an embedded network in place to make sure the event happened, the personnel in place to suppress and cover up what really happened, and the means to put out prolonged propaganda in the form of spin and disinformation in order to keep the public distracted, misinformed, dumbed down, confused and terrorized by their continual fear mongering.

Considering the fact that the illegal Iran Contra affair, (known as the secret government within the government) was trading guns for drugs and went on for five years before it became known and it involved 1000’s of participants, it should not be difficult to fathom what I said above about having a secret network in place to cover for the real criminals that had most to gain from such an event.

Media Black-Out

What Holiday Island is today, the companies that owned it or were connected with it, or who owns it today, etc., etc. I don’t know, but when that story first broke on ABC News 20/20, in the 70’s, it must of been the buzz, in the political circles of Arkansas, as you can imagine.

Several years back I called what I was led to believe was the producers office for ABC News 20/20 and told them about the show in question and had them check their files to find out when it was aired. After a few minutes the person came back on the phone and said, she could not find information on it because she didn’t know what that show was categorized under.

In the mean time, you have Mrs. Clinton running for president and the controlled media spiking this story, in their attempt to fool the American public into thinking they are going to get something different and better, rather than the conservative neocons if they vote for Mrs. Clinton. In reality, if Mrs. Clinton becomes President the American people are going to get another person with very strong CIA ties, that is of the same ilk as Bush - Cheney.

Then there was the time I tried to contact ABC News about Holiday Island. As I remember it sometime around August or September of 1981 and I was planning on calling American Broadcasting Corporation in New York in regards to Holiday Island, being 20/20 did a report on them. I called information (or what I thought was information) to get their New York phone number and information told me the number was something like 212- blank, blank, blank, 2020. I thought it somewhat odd at the time, that they would have a main phone number that ended with 2020, plus it spooked me at the time because I thought the people connected with Holiday Island knew I was trying to give ABC News more information on Holiday Island and they were trying to prevent that from happening. So I called back, told information again what I was wanting and this time they gave me a different phone number for ABC. After that number was dialed and connection was made a lady answered by saying “American Broadcasting Corporation.” I then changed my mind and decided to give the lady I was talking to the name of the Holiday Island agent I dealt with when I was there in July of that year and asked to speak to him. After I did that the lady seemed startled and said “you want to talk to who.” I then told her his name again and she said “ah, ah, ah,” then she snapped off “just a minute.” Then there was a oddball click that I have never heard before then silence then another click then more silence. Anyway after all that happened, I hung up because I believed they had intercepted that call and I was not really talking to anyone from the American Broadcasting Corporation.

The lady may have gotten somewhat confused when I asked to speak to the agent from Holiday Island because if these implants work like I think they do, what they were using to pick up the generated thought signals of others has a strong, sensitive receiving mechanism and at the time there was someone standing in close proximity to me. That’s what may have confused her, because she was also picking up his generated thoughts even though he wasn’t chipped. If that’s true, that would mean that not only did those that they chip have their rights violated, but also anyone that was in close proximity to them.

In Typical Clinton Fashion Hillary Denies, Denies, Denies

On July 18, 2006 I posted a article on the internet titled “Warrantless Spy Program Monitoring People’s Thoughts”. On July 21, New York Daily News published a article titled “Hil frets chips will be put in kids’ brains”. The article quotes Mrs. Clinton “At the rate that technology is advancing, people will be implanting chips in our children to advertise directly into their brains and tell them what kind of products to buy”. The New York Democrat said the country was performing a “massive experiment”…..

I can’t help but wonder, what would the odds be of Hillary Clinton talking about such obscure subjects as implanting chips in people’s brains, virtual slaves and massive experiments being performed on Americans, just hours after that post appeared?

I won’t be surprised if one day someone discovered that their secret network (secret society) uses the press to pass coded directions or information to their fellow comrades in their network. I’ve read main stream news articles on how they could do that through the press. That would not be the first time in history that something like that happened.

Why Am I Now The Only One Talking About This?

Did the people interviewed on 20/20 in regards to the program in question, die mysteriously, and under questionable circumstances, like so many other people that the Clinton’s were associated with? Arkan-cided is what some people call it, or CIA-cided like others say, because there is not really any difference between the two. Perhaps the reason other people are not talking about this matter any more is, they were driven insane by the unregulated mind manipulators and their candy store of hidden technology. Perhaps some of their early victims may have been recruited into their network, that I talk about and that is why they are not talking any more?

The only people that would truly consider me a threat of any kind, would be the network or maybe a better term would be secret society that I write about and try to warn you about.

Bush Administration Warrantless Spy Program - A Trojan Horse

Regardless of what The Bush Administration says on alleged changes to their Warrantless Wiretapping, the facts remain that the Eschalon Spy Program has been around long before the War On Terrorism began, intercepting, phone calls, faxes, email, without a warrant. Also the Israeli back door into the phone system, that was documented on Fox News when they did a 4 part series on the largest spy ring ever uncovered in America, can be used to spy on Americans. So you might ask yourself, being Bush and his comrades already are monitoring and intercepting phone calls, email and faxes, what were they really up to?

I would say, based on my experience and on what other people have said along these lines, along with other factors, that the Bush administration through their warrantless wiretapping program are more than likely trying to legitimize what their secret network has been doing all along. That is, monitoring people’s thoughts without a warrant, by intercepting generated signals.

I am trying to point out, through this article, that these people, no mater who they are, have already misused this technology against American citizens and this has gone on in administration after administration and the dangers that can cause to a free society.

If they could sneak up on those Holiday Island victims that were documented by ABC News 20/20, (and others) through stealth, and monitor their thoughts. the question begs to be asked, will they be able to some day sneak up on the rest of the American people, somehow? If they are ever able to do that, it won’t mater how repressive the government gets. If they know your every thought and move, it would make it rather futile to resist, unless there was a way to cloak your thoughts or something along those lines. Being they already have a documented history of trying to sneak up on other people, one would assume that would be their preferred method of operation to implement their technology.

Perhaps with advancements in this 30+ year old technology that they have, they will be able to turn people into virtual human slaves? That may not be as far out as you think considering that the Washington Post has published a article titled “Mind Games” that claims the military is working on such types of technology.

In official documents such as Air Force 2025, they admit they want a micro chipped society. The cutting edge of this technology now appears to have evolved toward smart dust devices that are tiny wireless microelectromechanical sensors (MEMS) that can detect everything from light to vibrations. Thanks to recent breakthroughs in silicon and fabrication techniques, these “motes” could eventually be the size of a grain of sand, though each would contain sensors, computing circuits, bidirectional wireless communications technology and a power supply. If their telling us about all that, what else aren’t they telling us about and hiding behind a cloak of national security?

The security they talk about is in reality, security for themselves, their friends, their embedded political cronies and network, for they can use thought monitoring technology to enrich themselves, in the hopes of enslaving America and then ultimately the world, through their contrived wars, emergencies, dangers and fear mongering, before more people wake up to their evil scams, crimes, fraud, conspiracies and treason.

If they were truly worried about terrorist attacking America again, they never would have left the borders wide open for the last 6 years and let millions and millions of illegal, undocumented people from all over the world enter this country. Anyone with even a little bit of common sense should be able to see that.

The people that George Bush and his ilk truly perceive as being the most dangerous, are individuals like me, that are putting out info bombs like this article, trying to wake up others to the truth by exposing The New World Order and their crimes, frauds, conspiracies and treachery.

Why I Write About This

Basically I am just corroborating what has already been documented to some extent, through ABC News 20/20 and the people they interviewed, and expanding on what they didn’t tell and/or didn’t know at the time, when the stumbled on to what has all the hallmarks of a secret black budget, illegal, covert, unethical, operation.

Hopefully by me writing about this, and telling what I know, it will encourage others that have knowledge about this matter to step forward. I also hope that other truth seekers also research this matter for themselves and hopefully help expose what’s going on and/or expand on this research, because this is one of the most vital issues of are time and has enormous implications. Hopefully by exposing their evil plot it will ultimately help make the world a safer, better place, not only for us now here, but also for future generations yet to come.

I am just an average Joe, that loves life, it’s wonders, beauty, freedom, liberty, privacy and our beloved Republic, and expect good, honest government, and do not like or appreciate other people’s sorry attempt to get me caught up in their ongoing frauds and conspiracies against myself and/or others, by keeping quite about this.

What qualifies me to tell you what I think about all this and give you my opinion about this, is the fact that I saw the ABC News 20/20 show documenting what I consider to be a slam dunk, government, black budget operation dealing with the subject at hand - That I was at Holiday Island in 1981 - And that I have off and on over the last 26 or so years had to deal with these people, their network, secret society, or whatever you want to call them.

To those of you that have linked to or reposted this article, in it’s various forms over the last year or so, let me say thank you. Good job! To those of you that have read this article and have not heeded this warning, you’re playing into The New World Order’s hands. Don’t say you have not been warned!
Old 27-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #17
matrixcutter
Banned

Tag elderly people, says science minister

PA
Published: 19 April 2007

Elderly people should be "tagged" to enable the authorities to keep tabs on them, a government minister suggested today.

Science minister Malcolm Wicks said satellite technology could be used to allow families to monitor frail or elderly relatives, it was reported today.

According to the Mirror newspaper, Mr Wicks said many families worried about elderly relatives or "what's happening about an 80 or 90-year-old who may have Alzheimer's", and using the technology could let them know their loved one was safe.

Mr Wicks said: "Satellites currently monitor the planet in a variety of different ways. I'm raising this as an issue for discussion. Are there other uses of technology that could benefit society?

"We've got an ageing population with many people frail and many suffering from dementia, including Alzheimer's.

"How can we get the balance right so that these people have the freedom to live their lives, to go out in the community and go shopping?"

Similar technology is used to "tag" and keep track of convicted criminals who have been released from prison.

Paul Bates, a spokesman for charity Help the Aged, said he did not rule out Mr Wicks' suggestion.

"As long as this is sensibly handled, modern technology can play an important role in securing dignity for vulnerable older people," he said.

"Help the Aged would not dismiss this out of hand and we would not want to label this as 'tagging'. What this potentially could be is modern technology being used to bring reassurance and stability for families with vulnerable older relatives."

Interfaith Vigil Saturday To Protest VeriChipping Of Alzheimer's Patients
From Katherine Albrecht
SpyChips.com
5-8-7

International consumer group CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering) will hold a march and prayer vigil this Saturday to protest a plan to inject VeriChip microchip implants into 200 Alzheimer's Community Care, Inc, patients. The interfaith event will be held outside of the Alzheimer's Community Care facility in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Planners hope the event will enlighten caregivers to the serious medical and societal downsides of the VeriChip and encourage them to rethink using elderly dementia patients as research subjects to test the controversial product.

The VeriChip implant is a glass encapsulated RFID tag that is injected into the flesh to uniquely number and identify people. The tag can be read by radio waves from a few inches away. The device is being marketed as a way to link to medical records, access secure areas, and serve as a payment instrument when associated with a credit card or pre-paid account.

Although the VeriChip Corporation emphasizes that its chip should always be strictly voluntary, many question the ethics of conducting medical research on mentally impaired individuals. Alzheimer's patients cannot understand the risks associated with being microchipped and therefore cannot give fully informed consent. According to the FDA, risks associated with the VeriChip include MRI incompatibility, electrical hazard, and adverse tissue reaction, to name just a few.

"We have an obligation to protect vulnerable members of society from being used as guinea pigs for controversial medical research," said CASPIAN founder and director Dr. Katherine Albrecht. "The vast majority of Americans object to human microchipping, and it is likely these Alzheimer's patients would feel the same way if they could speak for themselves."

Albrecht compared the large-scale chip implantation plans to an assembly line that would render elderly patients scannable "like bar-coded packages of meat," adding that the societal implications of such a move would be chilling.

"Whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, B'hai, or atheist, no one likes the idea of being forcibly tracked and monitored by implantable technology without their express consent," she said.

VeriChip Corporation has been very unsuccessful in its bids to chip humans to date. In fact, only about 250 individuals, most associated with the company in some way, have been chipped since the VeriChip was first brought to market in 2001. The Alzheimer's study would boost that number to over 650, a move possibly designed to help reassure investors in the beleaguered company. VeriChip posted a $3 million loss last quarter, the latest in a steady series of multi-million dollar losses.

Event details:

March and Interfaith Prayer Vigil to Protect the Vulnerable Saturday, May 12, 2007 West Palm Beach, Florida 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM * Pre-Event Presentation and Book Signing by RFID Expert Dr. Katherine Albrecht 10:00-12:00 * Peaceful March to Alzheimer's Community Care and Prayer Vigil 1:00-3:00

For more information, visit www.AntiChips.com.

ABOUT CASPIAN

CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering) is a grass-roots consumer group fighting retail surveillance schemes since 1999 and irresponsible RFID use since 2002. With thousands of members in all 50 U.S. states and over 30 countries worldwide, CASPIAN seeks to educate consumers about marketing strategies that invade their privacy and encourage privacy-conscious shopping habits across the retail spectrum.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE CONTACT: Katherine Albrecht ([email protected]) 877-287-5854 ext. 1 or Liz McIntyre ([email protected]) 877-287-5854 ext. 2

See: www.spychips.com
Old 27-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #18
matrixcutter
Banned

Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics
12-6-1

Actual 1974 Congressional Testimony of Dr. Jose Delgado -

"We need a program of PSYCHOSURGERY for POLITICAL CONTROL of our society. The purpose is PHYSICAL CONTROL OF THE MIND. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be SURGICALLY MUTILATED.

"The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective.

"Man does NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must ELECTRICALLY CONTROL THE BRAIN. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain."

Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974

(Author of "PHYSICAL CONTROL OF THE MIND" 1969)

The following article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal, SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999). SPEKULA is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (OULUN LAAKETIETEELLINEN KILTA).

MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS

By Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland

In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, CYBERNETICS, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, "Father of Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based super-computers.

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1874 in the state of Ohio, U.S.A., and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 50's and 60's, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempt to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in xrays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intraven-ously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a micro-chip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid- 1980's. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, STATENS OFFICIELLA UTRADNINGER (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can then be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea-pigs in secret experiments have in-cluded prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intell-igence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillometers) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person's brain via the microchip to be re-experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its elect- romagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical reson- ance frequency in the brain, just like we have unique fingerprints. With electro-magnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day.

The Washington Post reported in in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12. Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radiowave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip. The chips signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Princes movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere on the globe.

The mass media have not reported that an implanted person's privacy van- ishes for the rest of his or her life. S/he can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equip- ment can even change a person's emotional life. S/he can be made aggress- ive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought sig-nals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

A perfect cyber-soldier can thus be created. This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980's without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals.

The NSA's Signals Intelligence can remotely monitor information from human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50HZ, 5 milliwatt) emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg, Sweden and Vienna, Austria have been found to have [missing word] brain lesions. Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen.

Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individ-uals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. Alarming examples of this phenomenon can be found in the U.S.

This silent war is being conducted against unknowing civilians and sold-iers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980 electronic stim- ulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people tar-geted without their knowledge or consent. All international human rights agreements forbid nonconsensual manipulation of human beings even in pri-sons, not to speak of civilian populations. Under an initiative of U.S. Senator John Glenn, discussions commenced in January 1997 about the dan-gers of radiating civilian populations. Targeting peoples brain functions with electromagnetic fields and beams (from helicopters and airplanes, satellites, from parked white vans, neighboring houses, telephone poles, electrical appliances, mobil phones, TV, radio, etc.), is part of the radiation problem that should be addressed in democratically elected government bodies.

In addition to electronic MC, chemical methods have also been developed. Mind-altering drugs and different smelling gasses affecting brain function negatively can be injected into air ducts or water pipes. Also, bacteria and viruses have been tested this way in several countries.

Today's supertechnology, connecting our brain functions via microchips (or even without them, according to the latest technology) to computers via satellites in the U.S. or Israel, poses the gravest threat to human-ity. The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole worlds population. What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into their bodies? One lure will be a micro-chip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly pro-posed in the U.S. to criminalize removal of an ID implant.

Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother? Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian "New World Order." Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests.

When our brain functions are already is connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest. This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry and information exchanged at international congresses.

One reason this technology has remained a state secret is the widespread prestige of the psychiatric DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IV produced by the U.S. American Psychiatric Association (APA), and printed in 18 lan-guages. Psychiatrists working for U.S. intelligence agencies no doubt participated in writing and revising this manual. This psychiatric "bible" covers up the secret development of MC technologies by labelling some of their effects as symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed, knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM symptom list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and ensuring the future of human freedom. -- Rauni Kilde, MD December 6, 2000 ___

MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL: MODERN TORTURE AND CONTROL MECHANISMS ELIMINATING HUMAN RIGHTS AND PRIVACY

By Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD
September 25, 1999

Helsingin Sanomat, the largest newspaper in Scandinavia, wrote in the September 9, 1999 issue that Scientific American magazine estimates that after the Millenium perhaps ALL people will be implanted with a "DNA microchip".

How many people realize what it actually means? Total loss of privacy and total outside control of the person's physical body functions, men-tal, emotional and thought processes, including the implanted person's subconscious and dreams! For the rest of his life!

It sounds like science fiction but it is secret military and intelligence agencies' mind control technology, which has been experimented with for almost half a century. Totally without the knowledge of the general public and even the general academic population.

Supercomputers in Maryland, Israel and elsewhere with a speed of over 20 BILLION bits/sec can monitor millions of people simultaneously. In fact, the whole world population can be totally controlled by these secret brain-computer interactions, however unbelievable it sounds for the uninformed.

Human thought has a speed of 5,000 bits/sec and everyone understands that our brain cannot compete with supercomputers acting via satellites, implants, local facilities, scalar or other forms of biotelemetry.

Each brain has a unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment characteristics. Remote neural monitoring systems with supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system and affect their performance in any way desired. They can of course be tracked and identified anywhere.

Neuro-electromagnetic involuntary human experimentation has been going on with the so-called "vulnerable population" for about 50 years, in the name of "science" or "national security" in the worst Nazi-type testing, contrary to all human rights. Physical and psychological torture of mind control victims today is like the worst horror movies. Only, unlike the horror movies, it is true.

It happens today in the USA, Japan, and Europe. With few exceptions, the mass media suppresses all information about the entire topic.

Mind control technology in the USA is classified under "non-lethal" weaponry. The name is totally misleading because the technology used IS lethal, but death comes slowly in the form of "normal" illnesses, like cancer, leukemia, heart attacks, Alzheimer's disease with loss of short term memory first. No wonder these illnesses have increased all over the world.

When the use of electromagnetic fields, extra-low (ELF) and ultra-low (ULF) frequencies and microwaves aimed deliberately at certain individ-uals, groups, and even the general population to cause diseases, disori-entation, chaos and physical and emotional pain breaks into the awareness of the general population, a public outcry is inevitable.

[Eleanor White comment: ELF/ULF frequencies on their own cannot be focussed and are practically impossible to transmit in the usual manner of radio transmissions. ELF/ULF cannot carry voice.

ELF/ULF CAN be carried on radio and ultrasound carrier signals, however, and are effective in things like setting up a target to be more receptive to hypnosis, force a target to be unable to sleep, and force a target to fall asleep daytime. This is like the reverse process of reading the brain's natural ELF/ULF electrical activity using biofeedback.]

Who is behind a sinister plan to microchip and control and torture the general population?

[Eleanor White's comment: Reports from persons targetted by neuro- electromagnetic experimentation show that not everyone is implanted. The fact that those few victims who have had implants removed cannot get custody of the implants means someone has a keen interest in controlling the use of covert implants and preventing the publication of this practice.]

The Patent Office of the U.S.A. has granted patents for purposes of mental monitoring and mind alteration.

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brainwaves, methods for inducing mental, emotional and physical states of conscious- ness, in human beings. Method of and apparatus for desired states of consciousness are among some of them.

People who have been implanted, involuntarily or through deception vol- untarily have become bilogical robots and guinea pigs for this activity under the guise of national security.

The real consequences of microchip implantation (or with today's advanced hidden technology, using only microwave radiation for mind control,) are totally hidden from the public. How many know the real dangers of mic- rowaves through mobile phones?

How many believe the disinformation that microwave radiation is not causing health problems? The economic issues in the mobile phone industry are enormous. Therefore health issues are deliberately brushed aside.

However, the same thing is inevitable in the future as with the tobacco industry. When economic compensation for health damages becomes big enough, as in the tobacco industry, health hazards will be admitted and users are then responsible for their tobacco-related illnesses.

Today, already about 50% of Finns, Swedes and Norwegians use mobile phones, especially the young population.

Mobile phones used in mind control was a brilliant idea. Military and police agencies can follow every user, influence their thoughts through microwaves, cause healthy people to hear voices in their heads and if needed burn their brains in a second by increasing the current 20,000 times.

That probably happened to Chechnyan leader General Dudayev who died talking to a mobile phone.

Heating effect of tissues with the speed of light is a known effect of high power microwave and electromagnetic pulse weapons.

According to Navy studies they also cause fatigue states, depression, insomnia, aggressiveness, long and especially short term memory loss, short catatonic states, cataracts, leukemia, cancer, heart attacks, brain tumors and so forth.

Alteration of behavior and attitudes hs been demonstrated as well.

Dr. Ross Adey has found out that by using 0.75 milliwatts per square centimeter intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz it is possible to control ALL aspects of human behaviour!

Microwave radiation excites the hydrogen bond in the cells and can interfere with meiosis, which leads to tumors.

All our emotions, moods, and thoughts have a specific brain frequency which has been catalogued. If these records fall into the wrong hands, our behaviour and attitudes can be manipulated by persons whose ethics and morals are not in our best interest.

Both military and intelligence agencies have been infiltrated with such persons. The Director of the Swiss Secret Service had to resign in September 1999 because of his agency's involvement in illegal arms deals and a plan to create an ORGANIZATION within the legal Secret Service.

This globally infiltrated organization has "octopus type" activities in all major intelligence services in the world, working together with the Mafia and terrorists. It has recruited people from all important government institutions, state and local administrations.

It owns Star Wars technology which is used against military and civilian populations, claiming it is "non-lethal" weaponry.

"Down and out" people, jobless, freed prisoners, mental outpatients, students and orphans are trained by this organization to harass, follow, and torture innocent people, who for whatever reason have been put on the organization's hit list. They are ALREADY in every apartment block!

[Eleanor White comment: This gang-like colour-coding is not reported in all areas. Dr. Kilde's experience is with northern Europe.]

Deception is the name of the game, so recruits are told untrue sinister stories of their victims to keep them motivated. They have a military order and get rewarded for their evil actions, which include Satanism, and symbols and yellow-orange-black colors. However, fresh recruits must wear pink - and the highest elite wears yellow ties with dark suits.

Even dashes of yellow or orange in their ties may signal their recruitment as well as yellow shirts or other objects with that color for signalling.

Too many world leaders fit into this signalling. However, it is quite possible they are only used as fronts for this global organization without any knowledge of it's criminal activity in the field against innocent people. Mass media and big industry are also infiltrated.

Who are the targets? Experimentation with soldiers and prisoners may continue, as well as handicapped children, mental patients, homosexuals and single women. They are still experimental guinea pigs for electronic and chemical warfare. But today ANYONE can become a target, even those who invented the system.

Researchers who find out about this secret radiation of the population become targets themselves.

The U.S. Senate discussed the issue on January 22, 1997. The U.S. Air Force's "Commando Solo" aircraft have been used to send subliminal radio frequency messages to manipulate even the minds of foreign nations in their elections. Haiti and Bosnia are a couple of recent examples.

In July 1994 the U.S. Department of Defense proposed the use of "non-lethal" weapons against anyone engaged in activities the DoD opposes. Thus opposing political views, economic competitors, counterculture individuals and so forth can be beamed to sickness or death.

The Psychiatric Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSM) for mental disorders has been a brilliant cover up operation in 18 languages to hide the atrocities of military and intelligence agencies' actions towards their targets. THE MANUAL LISTS ALL MIND CONTROL ACTIONS AS SIGNS OF PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA.

If a target is under surveillance with modern technology via TV, radio, telephone, loudspeakers, lasers, microwaves, poisoned with mind altering drugs via airducts, giving familiar smells which cause headache, nausea and so forth, if he claims his clothes are poisoned, his food or tap water as well --- all medical schools teach their students that the person is paranoid, ESPECIALLY if he believes intelligence agencies are behind it all.

Never is the medical profession told that these are routine actions all over the world by intelligence agencies against their targets. Thus, victims of mind control are falsely considered mentally ill and get no help since they are not believed and their suffering is doubled by ignorant health professionals.

The unethical abuses of power by individuals in charge of biomedical telemetry are incomprehensible to normal people.

The goal of mind control is to program an individual to carry out any mission of espionage or assassination even against their will and self- preservation instict and to control the absolute behavior and thought patterns of the individual. The purpose of mind control is to disrupt memory, discredit people through aberrant behavior, to make them insane or to commit suicide or murder.

How is it possible that this technology is not stopped by political top authorities? They themselves will also be targets someday, a fact they have not always realized. How much are they involved?

This year the 1999 European Parliament in "Resolution on Environment, Security, and Forein Policy", in paragraphs 23, 24, and 27 calls for "non-lethal" weapons technology and development of new arms strategies to be covered and regulated by international conventions.

Also, it calls for an international convention introducing a GLOBAL BAN on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION OF HUMAN BEINGS.

Project HAARP in Alaska is a global concern, and calls for it's legal, ecological, and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body before any further research and testing.

It is possible that the USA will ignore those resolutions. The dangers of non-lethal mind control weapons were already revealed in an expert meeting of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, in July 1994.

Only increased public awareness of the microchip implants, their frightful consequences to privacy by influencing of individuals' thoughts and actions, causing people to become biological robots with physical and emotional pain whenever the supercomputer technician so wishes, is enough reason to refuse to take the chip into your body for whatever reason.

It is the biggest threat to humanity and the most sinister plan to enslave the human race forever.

If you have a choice and want to remain a normal human being with privacy, do not have your children nor yourself implanted with a DNA microchip. Otherwise your vision, hearing, sensing, thoughts, dreams and subconscious will be influenced by an outsider, who does not have your best interests in mind.

MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL WITH "NON-LETHAL" WEAPONS IS THE BIGGEST CRIME IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AGAINST THE POPULATION OF PLANET EARTH. IT MUST BE STOPPED BY ALL PEOPLES OF THIS GLOBE.

Recommended reading: Mind Controllers, Dr. Armen Victorian, 1999, UK Mind Control, World Control, Jim Keith, 1997, USA Microwave Mind Control, Tim Rifat, The Truth Campaign, winter 1998, UK.
Old 27-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #19
matrixcutter
Banned

Implantable chip maker merges with its biggest investor

Bernie Monegain
Healthcare IT News
Monday Aug 13, 2007

DELRAY BEACH, FL – Applied Digital, an ID and security technology company is buying St. Paul, Minn. -based Digital Angel, the company that makes implantable patient data chips marketed and sold by VeriChip Corp.

The all-stock deal is valued at $31 million.

Applied Digital created VeriChip, also based in Delray Beach, Fla. , to market and sell the medical record chips that are about the size of a grain of rice. The chips make it possible for individuals to carry their medical history at all times. Proponents say they help prevent medical errors. Others complain about privacy risks.

VeriChip lost $2.6 million on sales of $8.2 million in the quarter that ended June 30. Most of its revenue came from products other than the implantable chip, such as its infant protection systems.

Applied Digital will acquire the remaining 45 percent minority interest it does not currently own in Digital Angel. Once the transaction is complete, the companies will name a new CEO. Applied Digital officials said the new company would trade on the Nasdaq, probably under a new name.

The merger will give Digital Angel stockholders ownership in VeriChip Corp. , which went public in February.

Applied Digital executives say the merger strips away unnecessary corporate overhead and holding company structure, allowing significant streamlining of operations and reduction of costs, expected to be in excess of $2 million per year

“In a single transaction, we will create a financially stronger, more robust and better capitalized company, and substantially reduce overhead costs. We also eliminate Applied Digital’s majority ownership overhang position in Digital Angel, which has created uncertainty among investors and customers,” said Michael Krawitz, Applied Digital’s CEO.

Each of the boards of directors of Applied Digital and Digital Angel unanimously approved the merger agreement.
Old 27-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #20
matrixcutter
Banned

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...efofpolice.htm

Bergen County Chief Of Police Gets VeriChip

Wireless IQ | April 23 2005

VeriChip Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Applied Digital, announced today that the Bergen County, New Jersey Chief of Police has been implanted with the VeriChip. Chief of Police Jack Schmidig, a member of the police force for over 30 years, received a VeriChip as part of the Company's strategy of enlisting key regional leaders to accelerate adoption of the VeriChip. With hospital emergency room infrastructure forming, patients will have the ability to provide secure ID and medical record access in an emergency or clinical situation.

"High-profile regional leaders are accepting the VeriChip, representing an excellent example of our approach to gaining adoption of the technology," said Kevin H. McLaughlin, VeriChip Corporation's CEO. "The northern New Jersey area represents one of our early regional targets, and in a short time period we have secured a leading hospital in the region which has agreed to adopt the VeriChip System to scan patients; initiated efforts to educate the physician community in conjunction with one of our distribution partners Henry Schein Corporation, and implanted several high-profile members of the community with the VeriChip. We intend to employ this approach on a regional basis to accelerate acceptance of this Class II medical device."

VeriChip Corporation has adopted three key elements to its marketing strategy to develop regional acceptance for VeriChip. They include developing the infrastructure at regional hospitals to support the VeriChip System (scanner and database) in the Emergency Rooms; educating the medical community in the region in conjunction with Henry Schein and other distribution partners; and seeking high-profile members of the community to receive the VeriChip to raise awareness of the device.

Initially, the Company has identified several groups of patients that are likely to benefit from the VeriChip due to medical conditions. These include diabetics, chronic and cardiac care patients, memory impaired patients and patients with implanted medical devices. These patients would benefit from having a VeriChip as a result of medical conditions that increase the likelihood of an emergency room visit, which could require time-sensitive procedures where access to medical records would be critical.

Using the VeriChip System, the emergency room attendant could scan the VeriChip in the patient's arm, accessing a unique 16-digit ID number. This number would be linked to a medical records database, which would provide detailed information on implanted medical devices and patient medical records, which could provide valuable information allowing the hospital to quickly implement the appropriate procedures on patients who otherwise might not be able to communicate medical histories due to impaired conditions.

-----------------------------------------

Chief Of Police Who Received Verichip Advocates Forced Government Chipping To Buy And Sell

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130505schmidig.mp3

The Bergen County, New Jersey Chief of Police Jack Schmidig barked, "do I trust the government? I am the government!" as he advocated mandatory government implant chipping by law to buy and sell. Schmidig made nationwide headlines when he personally got chipped last month.

Transcript here.