Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default Thread Split: Terrorising Britain: transformation of british society

Quote:
Admin note: thread split from here.
I haven't read all the comments on this thread.

I don't know who RonisRon is. He is a previous David Icke member of the month and I value his input more than most people.

We are talking about Islam right?

I agree radical Islam is a threat to the European way of life for many reasons, but you're not addressing the issue of who is funding and pushing this agenda.

You all know it's your Zionist and Jewish ZOG Governments, so let's talk about that.

This thread hasn't been ranted.

When I've tried to highlight who is running the show, i.e. Zionists and Jews my threads were ranted.

For example.

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?

That's a great thread for any newcomers.

I'm not an anti-Semite but I am interested how very powerful people who identify themselves as Jewish or Zionists control most spheres of power.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307196

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews is because they have been brainwashed to do so.

That thread delves into the paedophilia of the Talmud as well as all the other debauched issues relating to the Talmud and Judaism but we mustn't discuss that right Mighty? Because if we do the people who rule over this forum ... the ADL etc etc will shut you down. So let's bash Islam instead.

RonisRon started a thread about the Sabbatean Frankists which I suggest people read.

Read it here:


https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...t=sabbateanism

For some balance on this forum, most of all read about the Jewish Talmud, because it's taboo unlike the Koran.

http://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm



Leon Brittan and Greville Janner were Jewish.

Jimmy Saville was a proud Zionist

And fatboy Masonic Cyril Smith was abusing boys in Rochdale too.

Did Cyril Smith recruit Muslims in his constituency?

Did the British Zionist occupied Government know all about the Muslim paedophiles but because they were supplying children to the elite, the police were silenced?

Important questions which need to be answered.

And lastly I'm very surprised the Mighty Z, a moderator on this forum believes that a British soldier i.e. Lee Rigby was murdered by Muslims in Woolwich, London. Give me a break.

What's next Mighty? ... the official version of 9/11 cannot be questioned like the holohoax. Go straight to jail if you do so.

Or on the David Icke Forum people get banned or have a restricted profile for months like Felix Felix who questions these so-called Islamic terrorist attacks. David Icke said about all the recent attacks in the UK to question everything.

You're not following David's advice. Why not?



You are silencing people and closing threads who disagree with the MSM narrative of terrorist attacks, flat earth, nukes are false etc etc.


Why would you do that?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-07-2017 at 09:17 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

David Icke is questioning the legiticmacy of all the MSM stories saying Islamist extremists are carrying out attacks in the United Kingdom, but Admin on this forum disagrees with him.

Quote from David Icke Headline about London Bridge attack from the Activist Post:

“The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, ‘just to keep people frightened.’” – 1984




https://www.davidicke.com/article/41...ring-terrorism
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Let's spell it out.

The Mods and others know this, but don't talk about it.

Jonathan Arkush to Muslims: We need to support each other in the fight against hatred


"Board of Jewish Deputies President Jonathan Arkush said to Muslims in Birmingham that Muslims and Jews need to support each other in the fight against hate.

Jonathan made his remarks on a visit to Mehfil E Abbas – KSIMC, Shia Mosque in the city this week. While in Birmingham – accompanied by Interfaith Officer Anthony Silkoff – he also visited Birmingham Central Mosque, Al Burhan, a Grammar School for girls, and King David Primary School.

He told a packed audience at the Shia mosque that Jews and Muslims have three challenges they must face together: terrorism, persecution and religious freedom."

https://www.bod.org.uk/jonathan-arku...gainst-hatred/

The Jewish Talmud is more hateful than the Koran (David Icke has confirmed this fact once), but both allow paedophilia, although the Jewish MSM won't touch the Talmud and neither do most alternative media sites.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere in the New Testament does it say paedophilia is permitted although Catholic and Anglican clergy are buggering mostly boys without remorse or punishment which is widespread.

Lets connect some dots .............


President of the British Jews Jonathan Akrush with Lord Jacob Rothschild this year to "celebrate" 100 years of the Balfour Declaration.


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-07-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #4
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Much as I agree with your perspective on Judaism Roasty, this is a thread about Islam.

We know whos let them in, whats been discussed is how they behave when they are here.

This thread is to talk about Islam and its backwards ideals, not Jews and their backwards ideals.

Some of us are living with this problem and frankly I'm getting sick of people constantly trying to deflect attention from these people because they aren't white or Jewish.

It isn't white or Jewish people who are Pakistani paedophiles gang raping our kids for example.

And if it is, that is for another thread.

And you may value Ronisrons opinion, I do on some things, but il tell you now, he knows fuck all about our culture as he doesn't even live here and is just been insulting to those that do.

You value that bullshit if you like.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 20-07-2017 at 03:34 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 09:13 PM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Roastie, with all due respect, the Islam thread isn't a thread about the Talmund, Jews or Judaisim. It is about Islam, what it teaches, the growth of hate within Islamic communities from radical Muslims and it's consideration that paedophilia is ok - and, perhaps more worryingly, the declaration that no matter where a Muslim lives s/he must, first and foremost, adhere to Shaira, Islamic laws and traditions:

Quote:
The laws of Islam do not change because of changes in culture and social norms
http://talktoislam.com/41/does-islam...child-marriage

***

While i fully understand that mass immigration has been applied to the Uk and elsewhere by various governments and political policies, and that those policies are ushered from Zionist directives in order to undermine the core of all society structure - something the progressive Governements in the UK have been cow-towing to for generations... and while i fully understad that it is the Zionists who are the driving force behind both the Talmund and the Quoran, that they have very skillfully manipulated both peoples against one and other, that Israel is also a prime part in this very intricate jigsaw - the Islam thread is specifically about the teachings of the Quoran and Islam's fundamental attitude to the Quoran and the basic lack of morality in far right Islam.

The deeper truth of Islam very well may be that it is a tool of Zionists, just as the Talmund is (they actually teach pretty much the same thing - elitism and hatred of other) - the facts remain that far-right wing / radical / fundamental Muslim's and their Jewish counterparts are a problem to society and to peace.

These people are hiding behind the skirts of a peaceful people, and it is those peaceful people who are protecting them by degree. They may be protecting them because they are afraid of what may happen to them if they report radical behavior or criminal behavior to the authorites, i fully accept this.

Finsbury park mosque was taken over by radical Muslims such as Abu Hamza and Chaudry, they bought in radical teachings and when moderate Muslim's went to prayers, they were forceably removed, when they complained they were beaten and their families threatened.

If these people are making threats, or it is widely understood that repercussions will happen if they are challenged - then i can see why the larger community remains close knit and tight lipped.

The Rochdale paedophile gangs threatened to kill the girls they abused if 'you cross me' - and when you consider that Victoria Agoglia, a girl who had been abused in Rochdale, who took her own life in 1989, her death could very easilly have been used as a threat to what might happen to you if you cross us... by these rapists.

Also, a young Asian policeman who entered a flat in Rochdale to find a girl who had been repeatedly raped was the victim of a hit and run days later, he died from his injuries.

It is easy to understand how peaceful people may feel threatened by these monsters. And those monsters are using the fearful attitude of many Muslims to continue their hate and their crimes.

(Savile did this too - when a person becomes untouchable, then they have a great power over others)

i very much feel that this is the case, but i am also aware that i may be the victim of my own rose tinted world-view, and that Islam may very well be flawed at its core given that its main protagonist, Muhammed, set the standard for underage sex and that is still a prevelant part of Islamic law for many of its adherants and followers.

The link above very clearly outlines a Muslim scholars point of view toward the age of consent and how Islamic law / shaira and Islams traditions still hold a tangable weight in many Muslim's world view.

Any cultural attatchment, be it religon or tradition, that justifies sex with children, or causing harm to others not of culture or faith is flawed.

And these aspects the real face of radical and fundament far right Islam is the corner stone of the Islam thread topic admin linked to in the first post.

Losing sight of that by blaming Jews, or the Talmund just diversifies from it.

I'm not for one moment saying that that topic is taboo here on the forum - far from it. But it would perhaps serve better being discussed in it's own thread. (Here).

In regard to your post:

Quote:
David Icke is questioning the legiticmacy of all the MSM stories saying Islamist extremists are carrying out attacks in the United Kingdom, but Admin on this forum disagrees with him.
I, as a forum member, am free to discuss whatever i wish to discuss on these forums, just like anyone else, provided that such is within the rules for posting.

Likewise i am able to have my own opinion on matters, whether they coincide with David's opinions or not.

i am sure that David would agree with me that i have the right to an opinion, and if it is ok for him, i don't see why it can't be ok with you

Quote:
Terrorising Britain, to justify the transformation of british society.
David seems to be discussing (as far as i understand it) the devaluing of freedoms and “Western freedoms” that the Gvt is pushing in the wake of the terror attacks.

You can say that the terror attacks were implimented so that the Gvt could then extensively re-write our freedoms and apply new draconian levels of policing / intel gathering and observation - which i fully accept is the most likely scenario.

The legitimacy of the MSM stories can be scrutinised and seen to be in error, they embelish facts, even create facts out of nothing, and the stories themselves, when questioned, don't always add up - certainly.

i don't think David is for one moment suggesting that the attacks didn't happen, i'm unsure if that is what you are suggesting in your quote above, but he is providing a narrative to show how the Gvt are using these attacks to further their agenda.

It can be argued (and i think should be argued) that the attacks were purposefully created and motivated by Gvt agencies, and i fully accept that the likelyhood is that they were...

Mi5's involvement, as well as other shadowy Gvt agencies, is manouvering and implimenting radicals, and the whole system is allowing their propogation within society.

The Manchester police certainly ignored grave and very serious complaints against the Muslims who were raping girls. They ignored testimony from girls, they ignored DNA evidence found in the girls underwear, they ignored DNA evidence obtained from a 13 year old girls aborted phetus, they ignored the letter of a girl who had 'apparently' committed suicide after she was subject to so many rapes she had lost count.... The police ignored these things, as did social services managers. The CPS even said 'there witnesses were not credible' despite the very clear evidence that a very serious crime had been comitted.

So, that Mi5 are ignoring terror cells, and even that Mi5 are creating terror cells to create a background of tension and later attacks is absolutely feasable - as is the given narrative that ISIS are being funded by American and British inteligence services and shadow bodies.

i think that is what David was saying, correct me if i am wrong.

If you wish to discus theses aspects, that is fine. but, i have moved your posts to a stand alone thread for that discussion and the wider implications of Zionist agenda driven religious fanatics.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-07-2017 at 09:30 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #6
strummer101
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: This machine kills fascists
Posts: 1,295
Likes: 267 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I haven't read all the comments on this thread.

I don't know who RonisRon is. He is a previous David Icke member of the month and I value his input more than most people.

We are talking about Islam right?

I agree radical Islam is a threat to the European way of life for many reasons, but you're not addressing the issue of who is funding and pushing this agenda.

You all know it's your Zionist and Jewish ZOG Governments, so let's talk about that.

This thread hasn't been ranted.

When I've tried to highlight who is running the show, i.e. Zionists and Jews my threads were ranted.

For example.

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?

That's a great thread for any newcomers.

I'm not an anti-Semite but I am interested how very powerful people who identify themselves as Jewish or Zionists control most spheres of power.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307196

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews is because they have been brainwashed to do so.

That thread delves into the paedophilia of the Talmud as well as all the other debauched issues relating to the Talmud and Judaism but we mustn't discuss that right Mighty? Because if we do the people who rule over this forum ... the ADL etc etc will shut you down. So let's bash Islam instead.

RonisRon started a thread about the Sabbatean Frankists which I suggest people read.

Read it here:


https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...t=sabbateanism

For some balance on this forum, most of all read about the Jewish Talmud, because it's taboo unlike the Koran.

http://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm



Leon Brittan and Greville Janner were Jewish.

Jimmy Saville was a proud Zionist

And fatboy Masonic Cyril Smith was abusing boys in Rochdale too.

Did Cyril Smith recruit Muslims in his constituency?

Did the British Zionist occupied Government know all about the Muslim paedophiles but because they were supplying children to the elite, the police were silenced?

Important questions which need to be answered.

And lastly I'm very surprised the Mighty Z, a moderator on this forum believes that a British soldier i.e. Lee Rigby was murdered by Muslims in Woolwich, London. Give me a break.

What's next Mighty? ... the official version of 9/11 cannot be questioned like the holohoax. Go straight to jail if you do so.

Or on the David Icke Forum people get banned or have a restricted profile for months like Felix Felix who questions these so-called Islamic terrorist attacks. David Icke said about all the recent attacks in the UK to question everything.

You're not following David's advice. Why not?



You are silencing people and closing threads who disagree with the MSM narrative of terrorist attacks, flat earth, nukes are false etc etc.


Why would you do that?
'The facts about Jews'. Are we living in 1930's Germany?

From someone who is a consistent visitor to Jew-hate websites, you would not be out of place there.

You clearly have only a nodding acquaintance with reality, so I would be asking too much for you to be expert on Islam...but you could have made an effort.

Instead, blame the shocking Islamic-inspired crimes on....the Jews. Is predictable, but only from you.

[I]I'm not an anti-Semite but I am interested how very powerful people who identify themselves as Jewish or Zionists control most spheres of power.

Your quote above. They have certainly succeeded in controlling your mind.

Let's spell it out - you hate Jews.

You are interested in nothing, certainly not the post from Zhiba, unless they subscribe to your Jew-hate philosophy.

If you reach for Felix as some sort of example to follow, then I wish you fair wind.

Give you enough rope, I can only hope that you are well on the way to hanging yourself. I dream of the day that I will see 'Banned' recorded against your name.

It is so long overdue, and will be richly deserved.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Presence of thermite in grenfell tower?

Grenfell Tower fire: US experts on 9/11 terror attack called in to aid police investigation
Scale of disaster means help needed to sift through 15 tonnes of rubble and debris across each of incinerated high-rise's 24 floors
Jemma Crew, Ryan Hooper
Thursday 20 July 2017 12:59 BST

He said: “Without wanting to be too graphic – but I hope it helps explain – the fire in some parts of that building (Grenfell) burned at over 1,000 degrees for a considerable period of time.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7850676.html
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #8
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
These people are hiding behind the skirts of a peaceful people, and it is those peaceful people who are protecting them by degree.
No they are being protected by agressive and militant PROGRESSIVES who are fuelled by money from jewish backers, thought from jewish intellectuals and legislation form jewish politicians and lobbyists

The reason people like the poster 'strummer' above want people like roastpotatoes banned is because she is eloquently able to clearly demonstrate this reality and they want that reality concealed from people. They WANT people hating muslims so that they are distracted from the zionist interests who are orchestrating ALL of this from the shadows

She's right...people are distracted by islam when they should be looking at where all of this stuff is coming from: rothschild-supremicism and its army of adherents (many of which are sadly and demonstrably jewish)
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 08:57 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 08:59 AM   #9
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

“The Jews were responsible for bringing blacks into Europe with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that Jews might dominate.”

Paraphrased from Mein Kampf.



white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:10 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
“The Jews were responsible for bringing blacks into Europe with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that Jews might dominate.”:
have you got any information to either prove or disprove the above statement?

Intellectual rigour works by testing ideas or statements

so lets test that statement to see if there is any truth in it because that is how intellectual honesty works but it can only work in a free and open society where ideas can be discussed, examined and explored

would you like to stop people exploring such ideas? are you intellectually dishonest?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 09:13 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #11
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
have you got any information to either prove or disprove the above statement?

Intellectual rigour works by testing ideas or statements

so lets test that statement to see if there is any truth in it because that is how intellectual honesty works but it can only work in a free and open society where ideas can be discussed, examined and explored

would you like to stop people exploring such ideas? are you intellectually dishonest?
I would welcome of the exploration of such ideas with honest people. Trouble is, people who spout such ideas are not honest, so no honest discussion can be had.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I would welcome of the exploration of such ideas with honest people. Trouble is, people who spout such ideas are not honest, so no honest discussion can be had.
ah so you are unable to critically assess information and that's why you are intellectually dishonest

ok
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:20 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Jewish Rabbi Admits Plan To Destroy Whites/The West

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:21 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Chief rabbi admits the Jews and Muslims work together to take down the European civilization.

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #15
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The Kalergi Plan - White Genocide?

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:26 AM   #16
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah so you are unable to critically assess information and that's why you are intellectually dishonest

ok
I am witness to your interactions with me. The post I am replying to is an indicator of the type of slander you use. People can judge for themselves how honest a statement like "that's why you are intellectually dishonest" is.

That is my critical assessment.

Whether any political info you give is true or not, history has shown what people in support of the ideology in the quote I posted are capable of.

.

Last edited by white light; 21-07-2017 at 09:29 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:32 AM   #17
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I am witness to your interactions with me. The post I am replying to is an indicator of the type of slander you use. People can judge for themselves how honest a statement like "that's why you are intellectually dishonest" is.

That is my critical assessment.

Whether any political info you give is true or not, history has shown what people in support of the ideology in the quote I posted are capable of.

.
you show yourself to be intellectually dishonest because you only recognise persecution of jews and not genocide of europeans. You don't look at what the rothschild-cabal and their supporters are capable of and have shown themselves capable of for hundreds of years and beyond. You don't acknowledge the millions they have killed for example in russia BEFORE the nazis rose to power. Lets discuss the topic and see what we find....

was kalergi of a black nobility jewish bloodline?

Coudenhove-Kalergi was the second son of Heinrich Coudenhove-Kalergi (1859–1906), an Austro-Hungarian count and diplomat of mixed European origin, and Mitsuko Aoyama (1874–1941). His father, who spoke sixteen languages and embraced travel as the only means of prolonging life, yet died in his forties, had prematurely abandoned a career in the Austrian diplomatic service that took him to Athens, Constantinople, Rio de Janeiro, and Tokyo, to devote himself to study and writing.

Coudenhove-Kalergi's parents met when his mother helped the Austro-Hungarian diplomat after he fell off a horse while riding in Japan. In commenting on their union, Whittaker Chambers described the future originator of Pan-Europe as "practically a Pan-European organization himself." He elaborated: "The Coudenhoves were a wealthy Flemish family that fled to Austria during the French Revolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...enhove-Kalergi
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-07-2017 at 09:35 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #18
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you show yourself to be intellectually dishonest because you only recognise persecution of jews and not genocide of europeans. You don't look at what the rothschild-cabal and their supporters are capable of and have shown themselves capable of for hundreds of years and beyond. You don't acknowledge the millions they have killed for example in russia BEFORE the nazis rose to power. Lets discuss the topic and see what we find....

was kalergi of a black nobility jewish bloodline?

Coudenhove-Kalergi was the second son of Heinrich Coudenhove-Kalergi (1859–1906), an Austro-Hungarian count and diplomat of mixed European origin, and Mitsuko Aoyama (1874–1941). His father, who spoke sixteen languages and embraced travel as the only means of prolonging life, yet died in his forties, had prematurely abandoned a career in the Austrian diplomatic service that took him to Athens, Constantinople, Rio de Janeiro, and Tokyo, to devote himself to study and writing.

Coudenhove-Kalergi's parents met when his mother helped the Austro-Hungarian diplomat after he fell off a horse while riding in Japan. In commenting on their union, Whittaker Chambers described the future originator of Pan-Europe as "practically a Pan-European organization himself." He elaborated: "The Coudenhoves were a wealthy Flemish family that fled to Austria during the French Revolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...enhove-Kalergi
And you're intellectually dishonest because I haven't actually denied anything. You keep saying that I do, but I don't. As far as I'm concerned every political faction is completely insane.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #19
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
'The facts about Jews'. Are we living in 1930's Germany?

From someone who is a consistent visitor to Jew-hate websites, you would not be out of place there.

You clearly have only a nodding acquaintance with reality, so I would be asking too much for you to be expert on Islam...but you could have made an effort.

Instead, blame the shocking Islamic-inspired crimes on....the Jews. Is predictable, but only from you.

[I]I'm not an anti-Semite but I am interested how very powerful people who identify themselves as Jewish or Zionists control most spheres of power.

Your quote above. They have certainly succeeded in controlling your mind.

Let's spell it out - you hate Jews.

You are interested in nothing, certainly not the post from Zhiba, unless they subscribe to your Jew-hate philosophy.

If you reach for Felix as some sort of example to follow, then I wish you fair wind.

Give you enough rope, I can only hope that you are well on the way to hanging yourself. I dream of the day that I will see 'Banned' recorded against your name.

It is so long overdue, and will be richly deserved.
You want me dead!

You - Hasbara boy are the person full of hate and trying to get me banned for speaking the ugly truth.

Bugger off and stop trolling my comments.

I don't hate Jews ..... in fact I love this Israeli Jew who had the guts to make a documentary about the Jewish Anti Defamation League.

Defamation (Hebrew: ???????; translit. Hashmatsa) is a 2009 documentary film by award-winning filmmaker Yoav Shamir. It examines antisemitism and, in particular, the way perceptions of antisemitism affect Israeli and U.S. politics. Defamation won Best Documentary Feature Film at the 2009 Asia Pacific Screen Awards.




Last edited by roastpotatoes; 21-07-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
And you're intellectually dishonest because I haven't actually denied anything. You keep saying that I do, but I don't. As far as I'm concerned every political faction is completely insane.
see you still don't discuss the topic!

you bitch about nazism and yet you ignore the forces that led to the rise of nazism

an intellectually honest person examines ALL of it objectively

are you capable of doing that or are you only capable of expressing unsupported opinions?

only you can prove which you are capable but what you then display here is what you will be judged on

if you cannot display intellectual honesty or an ability to express anything beyond unsupported opinions in a debate then you will be called out on it

if you are unable to debate then perhaps you shouldn't throw your hat in the ring in the first place?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.