Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default I have a big prob, guys!

Dear Readers,

I am Dominik and I have a big Problem.
I dont know where i can find the solution.
People feel that I am UGLY!

I dont hear them saying that, but I can feel, that People think that I am Ugly.
That is what is makin me unsafe.
I always try to be self-safe, but It cant go right and round because the false is the heart beat Sound!

I always listen to myself, try to be a good Person but in my Charisma is some Kind of wrong fluctuation.

I always try to find a solution . But Im so exhausted to use this Thing to turn it around.
My Problem is not really that i am ugly. thats only what the mostly People think. I think that I am Sexy! And I am an ordinary personality with extra gymmick for the humans to lightning up the reality.

I feel, that the difference is in the Matrix. Why sense the People, that I am ugly? Is that the truth? Or believe i in myself that I am ugly? In my inner world im a very sexy personality! In my own way. But People in the outside dont believe it. They feel sick and boring about it. Why so serious? Dont know the reason.

You know, guys, i think i put the words from UGLY in in other wise. YGLU is my new solution. Young Guy Loves U would i prefer as UGLY.

Hope, that this Topic was posted correctly in the right Forum, i saw Problem-Reaction-Solution and i wanted to find a solution for my Topic . Was it correct?

If not, please pull it in the right Forum!

Greetings,
Your Dominik
Likes: (1)
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:42 PM   #2
cdr shepard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vienna/Austria
Posts: 178
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

You might suffer from a distorted self image. An amazingly simple method is to record a yideo "in order to put it on youtube", then watch the video (without uploading it of course ). Because you are watching the screen you might see a completely different person - in a positive or negative way.
Likes: (1)
cdr shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:42 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdr shepard View Post
You might suffer from a distorted self image. An amazingly simple method is to record a yideo "in order to put it on youtube", then watch the video (without uploading it of course ). Because you are watching the screen you might see a completely different person - in a positive or negative way.
Could be that OR OP is sensing the ugliness other people are feeling themselves, not yours OP.

The things to do is to be observant. Do you feel this ugliness from EVERYONE or are there people you do not feel ugliness? e.g. friends etc. If it's latter, then chances are that you are picking up on other people's ugliness. You'd be surprised, how so many people are feeling insecure when there is a pressure to look like a drag queen and 'beautifully plastic' at work! Sick society man. When you are made to feel you are mad....in fact, there is a madness in the society. Think about that. Up is Down. Everything is upside down.

Another thing to think about is...inner beautify comes from within so don't worry about what other people think of you. They will tell you about themselves by speaking about YOU. lol I'd go to the extent of going out dressed really ugly and test the reaction of people. Spiritually developed people do not react by how you look simply because they have so much understanding of things.

Last edited by elshaper; 12-04-2017 at 04:45 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #4
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Ugliness, like beauty, is on the inside.

You would be surprised how many people are able to see past the 'meat suit' we are given to wear.

The people who can't see past the exterior (maybe organic portals?) are people you don't really need in your life anyway, they will always be superficial because they can not see past the surface, they think the material is all that matters.

I hope you can find peace in your own skin.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default

Dear elshaper !

Thanks for your posting.
My thing to hold me small is the uglyness it Life .
In my Position Its dangerous to Show off the uglyness.
Because myself is reducing things to the surface.
I always say That i have a big deep Inside .
But wheter i recognize i Know the distance .

There is a fail in my recognizing focus.
Myself Sees the things Not how they are
Myself Sees the things how they shine.
Thats my different . I feel the transversley of my smile.
I assoziate things With the meaning of transversley.

I believe that my Soul is interpretating the transversly of my laughing Form of my mouth. My under lipp is transvers while i smile. Im projecting all my Power into the sexy smiles of beauty faces and i think that Mine smile counts Not to be enabled as sexy. My opinion says that ,"u"-Form smiles are normal and sexy. But Mine is extraoriginal and so it cant look like the sexy smiling people.



Hope you understand my description.

Greetings Dominik
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:20 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unendless_Love View Post
Dear elshaper !

Thanks for your posting.
My thing to hold me small is the uglyness it Life .
In my Position Its dangerous to Show off the uglyness.
Because myself is reducing things to the surface.
I always say That i have a big deep Inside .
But wheter i recognize i Know the distance .

There is a fail in my recognizing focus.
Myself Sees the things Not how they are
Myself Sees the things how they shine.
Thats my different . I feel the transversley of my smile.
I assoziate things With the meaning of transversley.

I believe that my Soul is interpretating the transversly of my laughing Form of my mouth. My under lipp is transvers while i smile. Im projecting all my Power into the sexy smiles of beauty faces and i think that Mine smile counts Not to be enabled as sexy. My opinion says that ,"u"-Form smiles are normal and sexy. But Mine is extraoriginal and so it cant look like the sexy smiling people.



Hope you understand my description.

Greetings Dominik
well sexy smily is your thing then that's fine. Who am I to say "right" or "wrong". What I pick up from your writing is that there is a certain expectation from your cultural/society background. In the UK, we couldn't be careless..... though majority of masses have to dress up to go to work as if it's a Friday night out on Monday morning.

What I pick up from people when they often stare at me is.."Oh I'm not sure about this" They even turn around to re-look at me to make sure they saw what they saw. Who cares, their opinion is their business.

You'll learn if you stay long enough in this forum that we don't comform to the 'Standard'.

Last edited by elshaper; 12-04-2017 at 05:21 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default

Yes dear elshaper,

Thank you for your new answer.
Why do you think that the reality pulled me out of my Life?

Well, let me tell, that i had no standing in the society Because i cant find my Self. I was searching it all the Time.until to now. Im searching my personality of positiviry. Im living in a grey Zone ,But i wish to find a better standing in the society as now

I wish, that i can Change my Life. I Want to change my Life. But further i dont Know how to Perform my smile. I dont Know What to Do out of my potential in my Life.

How can i Position myself in an funny way in my society ?

Last edited by Unendless_Love; 12-04-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:52 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unendless_Love View Post
Yes dear elshaper,

Thank you for your new answer.
Why do you think that the reality pulled me out of my Life?

Well, let me tell, that i had no standing in the society Because i cant find my Self. I was searching it all the Time.until to now. Im searching my personality of positiviry. Im living in a grey Zone ,But i wish to find a better standing in the society as now
The important thing is you have taken the step forward by being pulled out of the 'reality' which no longer serves you. You are changing believe it or not!
The power is within you.

Quote:
I wish, that i can Change my Life. I Want to change my Life. But further i dont Know how to Perform my smile. I dont Know What to Do out of my potential in my Life.

How can i Position myself in an funny way in my society ?
To me, smile isn't about positivity or power. That's superficial. Smile is a reaction or some people create a fake smile.

I hope you'll enjoy your self discovery journey.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #9
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unendless_Love View Post
Dear Readers,

I am Dominik and I have a big Problem.
I dont know where i can find the solution.
People feel that I am UGLY!

I dont hear them saying that, but I can feel, that People think that I am Ugly.
That is what is makin me unsafe.
I always try to be self-safe, but It cant go right and round because the false is the heart beat Sound!

I always listen to myself, try to be a good Person but in my Charisma is some Kind of wrong fluctuation.

I always try to find a solution . But Im so exhausted to use this Thing to turn it around.
My Problem is not really that i am ugly. thats only what the mostly People think. I think that I am Sexy! And I am an ordinary personality with extra gymmick for the humans to lightning up the reality.

I feel, that the difference is in the Matrix. Why sense the People, that I am ugly? Is that the truth? Or believe i in myself that I am ugly? In my inner world im a very sexy personality! In my own way. But People in the outside dont believe it. They feel sick and boring about it. Why so serious? Dont know the reason.

You know, guys, i think i put the words from UGLY in in other wise. YGLU is my new solution. Young Guy Loves U would i prefer as UGLY.

Hope, that this Topic was posted correctly in the right Forum, i saw Problem-Reaction-Solution and i wanted to find a solution for my Topic . Was it correct?

If not, please pull it in the right Forum!

Greetings,
Your Dominik
Sounds like you have self esteem issues as you say you FEEL they think that. It doesnt mean they do just because you have convinced yourself that they think it. Dont get into the trap of thinking that you are reading their thoughs when its probably just your own shadow making you feel like that.

The simple truth is that we are not all attractive to everybody and there may always be somebody who does think we are ugly but there will always be somebody who thinks we are beautiful. My advice is to explore your fears of your own poor self image. Its not easy but its really the only way to deal with such problems.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 01:22 PM   #10
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default Question about Handling

Hi Guys I want to thank you for all your postings in this thread. It gives me a new way of sight, that Ive never had before!

Today my Problem is another. I dont know how or what to handle in my life.
Exactly, everybody is handling with love and respect i mean. But how can look my Handlings ? I dont know how to express myself in the days. I want to live my spiritual side. For me life is a big spirtual School. So every Person is a source of joy , happiness or something like that. Because of my spirtual beliefs, i cant understand, how i could trade my values in life. I dont know how to bring everthing in order. Can you follow me what I want to express how I feel ? I feel so cutted from the world in my spirtual reality, that Im going down.

I wished, I could bring my spirtual beliefs down in the world. I want to install or Register a higher Sound of our heartbeats which is perfoming friendly and soft loving vibes which are expressing the way we feel. If you ask me, how i would trade my mind, I would trade it softly. I dont trade my self severity, because it makes me feel small. And I am Not a Small personality. We all are big personalities, which is my biggest and strongest belief. I believe, that we all are Special People, with spirtual expressions, with an own speech and meaning of our words.

I feel, that the normal People are hanging around like an owl from a hanging tree. Thats my Picture how to describe the normal peoples sight. Everything is hanging from their selfs. My sight is, that im the only one who is Standing with both legs on the earth. Every Soul is hanging around me but my Soul is Standing like a Standing clock in the room and asking what i am and where i am.....

My Special question for that lines is: How can I have a breakthrough in handling theme? At the Moment i Am Not handling because my Anger infront of it i dont trust to handle. If you understand me...... hope it ^^

Greetings
Dominik
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:07 AM   #11
hackenbush
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Likes: 484 (303 Posts)
Default

To paraphrase Frank Zappa:

You are what you is - there's no way around it. Whatever you choose to make out of it, is entirely up to you. F*ck whatever opinion other people may or may not have about your particular appearance.

And in the end, you're not your body, it's just a projection of the inner consciousness.

Edit: you also think too much, relax.

Last edited by hackenbush; 26-04-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Likes: (1)
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #12
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 627
Likes: 523 (305 Posts)
Default

If you are truly ugly, so ugly that people cannot face to look at you as it makes them turn away and cringe (really? I doubt that)

...but if you were....then you have been blessed with superpowers!

You have the ability to make people reveal themselves to you - their true personality will come out immediately.

You would not have to date a narcissistic for 6 months before their true personality was revealed - which is really ugly and hideous.
You would not attract these type of selfish, looks obsessed people - who would use you as arm candy until they find someone they think can replace you because you are no longer confident because they drained you of your happiness by putting you down and making you feel ugly inside and out - when you know you are not.

You would only attract good, honest people that would love you for your personality and even for your unusual looks.

You love yourself - that's the only person's opinion that matters.


Even beautiful looking people get called ugly - usually by someone trying to control them by bringing their confidence down.

You are either surrounded by narcissists that are bringing you down to make themselves feel better as they are jealous of you - cut them out of your life -
or you look unusual and are not taking full advantage of the ability to see narcissists for what they are - ugly people inside.

Either way the conclusion is that as long as you are not ugly inside you will be happy.

Some great advice on here - this is just how I see it
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:18 PM   #13
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
If you are truly ugly, so ugly that people cannot face to look at you as it makes them turn away and cringe (really? I doubt that)

...but if you were....then you have been blessed with superpowers!

You have the ability to make people reveal themselves to you - their true personality will come out immediately.

You would not have to date a narcissistic for 6 months before their true personality was revealed - which is really ugly and hideous.
You would not attract these type of selfish, looks obsessed people - who would use you as arm candy until they find someone they think can replace you because you are no longer confident because they drained you of your happiness by putting you down and making you feel ugly inside and out - when you know you are not.

You would only attract good, honest people that would love you for your personality and even for your unusual looks.

You love yourself - that's the only person's opinion that matters.


Even beautiful looking people get called ugly - usually by someone trying to control them by bringing their confidence down.

You are either surrounded by narcissists that are bringing you down to make themselves feel better as they are jealous of you - cut them out of your life -
or you look unusual and are not taking full advantage of the ability to see narcissists for what they are - ugly people inside.

Either way the conclusion is that as long as you are not ugly inside you will be happy.

Some great advice on here
- this is just how I see it
In the above post also.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 07:57 AM   #14
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
If you are truly ugly, so ugly that people cannot face to look at you as it makes them turn away and cringe (really? I doubt that)

No, i dont think that too. I think that my face has a conflicting Makel. So i think i turn every Situation Where i am into sadness. I also feel. That my smile looks Not tolerant . It Seems that all people feel an Bad image of Myself Because my smile is performing the Trust of my understanding of my tolerance. I feel that there is respect, but only intolerance infront of my personality.

...but if you were....then you have been blessed with superpowers!

Yes I almost feel too much of the negativ processes in our Life. People who are Not correct. Should be Made ill and hold small ans weak. They should Not come out of Their selfs. So i make myself feeling small and Full it Anger. But i wished to Live a positiv Life !,


You have the ability to make people reveal themselves to you - their true personality will come out immediately.

[B] yes i feel that. That i have a special sight of Live. I already think That it is Not allowed to feel others in Their integrity.[B]
Part 2 is coming soon
Likes: (1)
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 03:12 PM   #15
Unendless_Love
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Likes: 29 (23 Posts)
Default

Updating posting from this week..

I feel myself is more and more opening. I feel my Dogmatic structure from my Soul. There i am fixed at the smiling Dogma. Everytime i want to smile, processes say go deep into your self own ill world and let the water fall down from the eyes of the inside. They often say that you have to hide your smile because a smile is danger. It loads up the violence and your smile Kind can be wrong understand. I feel, that in Society is a Kind of wrong tolerance. In reality, People dont accept my smile when they are Close to me, they are playing another personality, because, they want not to Show their side of love. they try to hide the love from me. They are making themself rar infront of me so it is Feeling.

I often feel pressed down in my Soul. I knock out all good thoughts of my smiling effect. Everything that could be affected by a smile is deleted in my mind. I feel, that the processes in my Soul are depending to sadness and Depression. They lead me to be negativ feel negativ. Everything my will to smile is growing, i press down my Feelings. Its a bad circle running or a running gag. Because i always WANT to smile. WANT to attract a mirroring smile. But i feel, that my smile isnt toleranced by the crowd. Or its a wrong Generation of my genetic DNA....

Dont know really how to go on.

What can i do? I think and think and think.... about the processes in my mind to hide it. Is that so dangerous to smile in the outside on streets when it Looks strange? Or am i just a Little Boy that is crying inside of him?

Greetings
Dominik
Likes: (1)
Unendless_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #16
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 627
Likes: 523 (305 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unendless_Love View Post
Updating posting from this week..

I feel myself is more and more opening. I feel my Dogmatic structure from my Soul. There i am fixed at the smiling Dogma. Everytime i want to smile, processes say go deep into your self own ill world and let the water fall down from the eyes of the inside. They often say that you have to hide your smile because a smile is danger. It loads up the violence and your smile Kind can be wrong understand. I feel, that in Society is a Kind of wrong tolerance. In reality, People dont accept my smile when they are Close to me, they are playing another personality, because, they want not to Show their side of love. they try to hide the love from me. They are making themself rar infront of me so it is Feeling.

I often feel pressed down in my Soul. I knock out all good thoughts of my smiling effect. Everything that could be affected by a smile is deleted in my mind. I feel, that the processes in my Soul are depending to sadness and Depression. They lead me to be negativ feel negativ. Everything my will to smile is growing, i press down my Feelings. Its a bad circle running or a running gag. Because i always WANT to smile. WANT to attract a mirroring smile. But i feel, that my smile isnt toleranced by the crowd. Or its a wrong Generation of my genetic DNA....

Dont know really how to go on.

What can i do? I think and think and think.... about the processes in my mind to hide it. Is that so dangerous to smile in the outside on streets when it Looks strange? Or am i just a Little Boy that is crying inside of him?

Greetings
Dominik
So you think people don't like your smile? That doesn't mean they think you are ugly - that's more to do with how they feel.
If someone comes down a street smiling at us sometimes people will look away because they think they will speak to them and they don't feel confident enough - or maybe they think you are on drugs or crazy lol because they don't see any reason to smile on a rainy dismal day or maybe they have so many problems they can't bear anyone else to be happy.

Mostly smiles I find are contagious - unless your teeth are really bad ( which can be looked at by a dentist) there is no smile that doesn't make most people feel like smiling back -
even toothless ones
just keep smiling

Last edited by Daisy101; 17-05-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.