Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 05-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #121
willis888

This sounds like it could be either a fairly typical awakening, or paranoid schizophrenia.

Either way:

Take a nap,
Eat some fruit (citrus is ideal, but I like strawberries best),
Take a hot bath and then a hot shower,
Put on clean, pleasant smelling (to you), comfortable clothing,
Find someplace quiet, peaceful, and private,
Light some incense or smoke a small amount of tobacco,
And then meditate for a while.
Then eat more fruit.

The purpose:
-Achieve a reasonably healthy and comfortable bodily state
-Ground yourself via physical sensory input
-Relax

Repeat as necessary.

It's a good idea to go through the visualizations of that tree meditation several times per day - you don't need to perform the whole ritual every time you do it, and once you're accustomed to it you'll be able to go through the entire visualization within the space of a breath.

Avoid psychedelics. No weed, no magic mushrooms, no DMT, no LSD, no peyote, etc...
Ever. Maybe some years down the road, but not today, not tomorrow, and not in the foreseeable future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
I am also experiencing synchronicities associated with the numbers 44, 444 and 4444.
This is just a guilty conscience shaking it's fist and throwing symbols for karmic vengeance in your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
why banned. seems a litle harsh after 1 post
I lol'd at that too. Maybe there were some really over the top PM's we're not privy to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
It sounds trite but it's quite true.

Jesus is a hugely powerful archetype. Certainly the most powerful in Europe today. Of course in the past there were others, Mithras, Horus, Apollo.

But Jesus can kick any evil being's ass with a quickness. And the masons are scared even to pronounce his name.
Indeed. With so many people giving so much conscious attention for so long, the Jesus entity is supercharged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owls View Post
You shall not fear ... easier said than done. But you also should understand that if you'll turn to god, he will not receive you with open arms, "occultist".
Nonsense. It just takes more effort to tune yourself to the correct paradigm. Once you are tuned in, you can choose to allow that sentiment to be your Truth, or choose not to accept such a limited view - whichever ambiance is likely to be more efficient for the desired effects is up to the mage to decide.

The connection might not be as strong as it would be in an adept who has for their entire life forsaken all other paths to focus on just one.

Last edited by willis888; 06-03-2012 at 12:27 AM.
willis888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #122
irvking

I am here for you my soul brother

I AM here for all of you soul brothers & sisters

I am looking for the concept of this life we all live in.....

All I know is there is

ONE TRUTH
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:37 AM   #123
mcstyles21

Default Solution

Join facebook.
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #124
isabeau

It sounds as if you have broken a trust within your cult and now are being shunned by them.
Because you have been programmed by them to think you need them in order to survive you are now feeling that the bonds/ties with them have been severed.
There is no trust between you.
You feel disconnected from the cult and are therefore feeling lost and empty and are searching for a replecement group/cult to take its place.

You may be right about them talking about you and this is what you are picking up spiritually, feeling their negativity.
The only power they have over you is the one you let them have.
The rest is paranoia, you notice things that were always there but now make a big deal of it. You are searching the net to see if they are talking about you and making things fit and the result is you feel even more persecuted.

Any group that threatens its members if they tell on them or talk about them to others is a bullying group.

Leave them and get a better life.
Old 18-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #125
greenzxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstyles21 View Post
Join facebook.
this
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #126
irvking

Hmmm
Old 29-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #127
ally_uk

Sounds pretty weird whatever you are going through, Could be a few reasons for it though overactive imagination? paranoid schizophrenia? watching to much Matrix? Interesting thread I'm new here I take everything with a pinch of salt and keep a open mind sounds pretty scary what you are going through though. I have had a few moments myself where I feel like I am losing the plot and everything feels scripted / fake. I question everything which often starts a chain of thought which leads to more questions and I end up with a really bad headache.

I often get worried that me thinking and questioning reality is making myself mentally unstable and will lead to me going crazy and unable to live a normal life.
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #128
irvking

We do live in a virtual reality....FACT
Old 18-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #129
5swan
Inactive

warlock, are you getting any e-harassment?
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote