Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #81
david6suns
Banned

I am not taking the piss off a serious nature that involves a Personality.You are the naive one,For you do not explain why I would take The piss.This is The White House on Capital Hill in Heaven where all The help under the Sun is under offer.So What is The Problem my Freind?Are you not sure how to handle the light off Intell?Let it flow through you and embrace it for it is A Gift from God The All-Mighty one.Dont back burn thing's that make you ponder,Try and work them out.Different reality's,Ulternative Universes are A nother matter,This can mean that you are over whelmed by your experience,Just hang in There and dont let the doctor's mess with your head ok.Blessing's David Flew through the cookoo's nest with eagle eye.
david6suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #82
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
He's taking the piss.

I feel that you are maybe a little naive. You need more of an 'edge'.

Be wise but let yourself be foolish.

Be suspicious but ever trusting.

Be green like new spring shoots but old as ancient oaks.

Have you started the niacin vitamin C cure yet?

If not... why not?
I was curious. I am highly suspicious of anybody who makes strong claims and requires some degree of vulnerability on my part.
Old 28-08-2010, 04:14 AM   #83
david6suns
Banned

Ever heard off the star off David?How it is a six pointed star,Well that's the beginning off a time where we will go through a great awakening.It has'nt happened yet as you can see on your own Flag.It's not a Jewish thing either they just know about it because they were the One off The first to be Fractured with this intell.It does mean though that Man has passed five evo's and is ready to recieve the next one.The beginning off star Travel.Man wont complete this on their own,So they need help from the same people who built The Pyramid's,I.E The Pyramid's were constructed fore this purpose,To Lead A beleaf system in other Life Form's out there other than Man from One Planet in Time And Space.Blessing's David The 4th Musketeer and The Holy Trilogy
david6suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #84
warlock23

I do think that the mickey is being passed about though.
Old 28-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #85
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
I was curious. I am highly suspicious of anybody who makes strong claims and requires some degree of vulnerability on my part.
If you're suspicious of me then you're being rather silly.

When I was in your situation I could (and still can) instinctively tell if information is correct, yet you cannot it seems....

Surely your intuition should be highly developed...

I just came here to give you the information you asked for. That's all.

Like you asked. Remember that?

You asked if anyone understood what you were going through and I do.

Anyway, try the Vitamin C Niacin Cure, assuming you want to attempt to leave the perceptural dimension in which you presently find yourself.

Anyway that's it from me. I've said all I have to say.

Bye...

Quote:

Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia: Discovery, Recovery, Controversy
by Abram Hoffer, MD
Quarry Press, Kingston, Ontario Canada (1998) ISBN 1-55082-079-6
Softcover, 150 pages plus bibliography and two appendices.

Review by Andrew W. Saul

The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it. Not for five years, but for fifty.

In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that vitamin B-3 could cure schizophrenia. You would think that psychiatrists everywhere would have beaten down a path to Saskatchewan to replicate the findings of this young Director of Psychiatric Research and his colleague, Humphrey Osmond, MD.

You’d think so.

In modern psychiatry, niacin and schizophrenia are both terms that have been closeted away out of sight. And patients, tranquilized into submission or Prozac-ed into La-La Land, are often idly at home or wandering the streets, where either way it is highly doubtful that they will get much in the way of a daily vitamin intake. Those in institutions fare little better nutritionally. For everyone “knows” that vitamins do not cure “real” diseases.

But Dr Hoffer dissents. For half a century Dr Hoffer has dissented. His central point has been this: Illness, including mental illness, is not caused by drug deficiency. But much illness, especially mental illness, may be seen to be caused by a vitamin deficiency. This makes sense, and has stood up to clinical trial again and again. If you do not believe this, Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia will provide you with the references to prove it. And remember that it was Dr. Hoffer who started off those clinical studies in the first place. In 1952.

I personally should have first became aware of a food-brain connection during those all-night, cookie-fired mah-jongg marathons I all-too-regularly indulged in while attending Australian National University. Though arguably somewhat less than psychotic, my mind was nevertheless pretty whacked out on sugar, junk food and adrenalin by 3 am. My mood was destroyed; my mind agitated; unable to sleep, sit still, or smile. Of course, I never entertained even the thought of a nutrition connection. For we’ve all been carefully taught that drugs cure illness, not diet.

And certainly not vitamin supplements!

But the truth will out eventually. Three years later, I first saw niacin work on somebody else. He was a bona-fide, properly-diagnosed, utterly-incurable, State-hospitalized schizophrenic patient. I did not see niacin work in the hospital, of course; the only vitamins given there are what you can filter out of your “Jell-O” and your “Tang.” No, the patient was a fellow whose parents were desperate enough try anything, even nutrition. Perhaps this was because their son was so unmanageably violent that he was kicked out of the asylum and sent to live with them. On a good day, his Mom and Dad somehow got him to take 3,000 milligrams of niacin and 10,000 mg of vitamin C. Formally a hyperactive insomniac, he responded by sleeping for 18 hours the first night and becoming surprisingly normal within days. I’d seen him before, and I saw him after. I’d talked to his parents during the whole process. It was an astounding improvement.

Sometime afterward, I tried niacin to see if it would help my own touch of sleeplessness. I found it worked nicely, and it only took a little to do so, perhaps 100 milligrams at most. Any more and I would experience a warm “flush.” But then I found that when I ate junk food or sugar in quantity, I could hold 500 mg or more without flushing a bit. And when I took all that niacin, instead of flipping out, I was calm. In Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia, Dr. Hoffer explains why this is so:

1) As a rule, the more ill you are, the more niacin you can hold without flushing. In other words, if you need it, you physiologically soak up a lot of niacin. Where does it all go? Well, a good bit of it goes into making nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NAD. NAD is just about the most important coenzyme in your body. It is made from niacin, as its name implies.

2) Niacin is also works in your body as an antihistamine. Many persons showing psychotic behavior suffer from cerebral allergies. They need more niacin in order to cope with eating inappropriate foods. They also need to stop eating those inappropriate foods, chief among which are the ones they may crave the most: junk food and sugar.

3) There is a chemical found in quantity in the bodies of schizophrenic persons. It is an indole called adrenochrome. Adrenochrome (which is oxidized adrenalin) has an almost LSD-like effect on the body. That might well explain their behavior. Niacin serves to reduce the body’s production of this toxic material.

That Dr. Hoffer can compress a lifetime of research experience into one readable and surprisingly short book is a tribute to how clearly he teaches both layman and physician the essentials of niacin treatment. I have taught nutritional biochemistry to high school, undergraduate, and chiropractic students. To most, it is not an especially gripping subject. But when even a basic working knowledge of niacin chemistry can profoundly change psychotic patients for the better, it becomes very interesting very quickly.

Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3.

Review copyright c 2000 by Andrew Saul.

Andrew Saul is the author of the books FIRE YOUR DOCTOR! How to be Independently Healthy (reader reviews at http://www.doctoryourself.com/review.html ) and DOCTOR YOURSELF: Natural Healing that Works. (reviewed at http://www.doctoryourself.com/saulbooks.html )

For ordering information, Click here .
http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-08-2010 at 05:58 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 02:43 AM   #86
explinfin

DoctorYourself looks like a really great website!

This thread has been an interesting one to read. I'm pretty sure we are ALL in an alternate reality.

Your mind is playing tricks on you, you've forgotten..

"Who is the master who makes the grass green?"

Is it you? Is it me?
explinfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #87
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by explinfin View Post
DoctorYourself looks like a really great website!

This thread has been an interesting one to read. I'm pretty sure we are ALL in an alternate reality.

Your mind is playing tricks on you, you've forgotten..

"Who is the master who makes the grass green?"

Is it you? Is it me?
Niacin and Vitamin C are not proven methods of curing schizophrenia although some studies but not all point to some treatment validity.

Either way they can't treat alternate realities.

Those are the sort of things that an even more alternative form of medicine can treat.

Maybe I should see a witch doctor. lol (not kidding)
Old 29-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #88
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:
Niacin and Vitamin C are not proven methods of curing schizophrenia although some studies but not all point to some treatment validity.
There is no cure for schizophrenia. There can never be a cure for schizophrenia. There is no schizophrenia. When psychiatrist diagnose a mental illness, they're not diagnosing the patient, but the relationship they have with the patient, and in that, any time the patient refuses to submit to the will of the doctor, the insubordination is considered disease because it brings about a state of cognitive dissonance in the mind of the doctor. Some people just communicate through metaphor, and that's just how it is, and most people can't handle that for some reason. Anyone ever read Thomas Szasz?
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #89
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph View Post
There is no cure for schizophrenia. There can never be a cure for schizophrenia. There is no schizophrenia. When psychiatrist diagnose a mental illness, they're not diagnosing the patient, but the relationship they have with the patient, and in that, any time the patient refuses to submit to the will of the doctor, the insubordination is considered disease because it brings about a state of cognitive dissonance in the mind of the doctor. Some people just communicate through metaphor, and that's just how it is, and most people can't handle that for some reason. Anyone ever read Thomas Szasz?
I agree. I like R.D. Laing who has many of the same things to say.
Old 30-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #90
ra86

Quote:
Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

I am now living in a very strange alternate reality.

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I need help. I need a friend who knows what is going on.
so if your in an alternate reality, does that mean i inhabit this alternate reality, or am i mearly communicating with it??? trippy shit
`i've always been paranoid myself (not saying you are btw!) smoked alot of weed, but was before hand, i even convince myself sometimes i'm being filmed wherever i go, sometimes i won't even undress or scratch my balls in certain places. when i went to uni i checked for cameras lol, and sometimes keep the curtains shut tight because i think there are flying micro cameras or something/ i dont voice these thoughts. well, only here
Old 31-08-2010, 08:06 AM   #91
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra86 View Post
so if your in an alternate reality, does that mean i inhabit this alternate reality, or am i mearly communicating with it??? trippy shit
`i've always been paranoid myself (not saying you are btw!) smoked alot of weed, but was before hand, i even convince myself sometimes i'm being filmed wherever i go, sometimes i won't even undress or scratch my balls in certain places. when i went to uni i checked for cameras lol, and sometimes keep the curtains shut tight because i think there are flying micro cameras or something/ i dont voice these thoughts. well, only here
Who knows maybe those paranoid feelings have some validity to it. I even had the flying microcamera concern myself. I doubt it, but it does feel sometimes that hidden mechanism of control MUST be taking place without our being told.
Old 31-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #92
gossamerwings

Quote:
Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

I am now living in a very strange alternate reality.

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I need help. I need a friend who knows what is going on.

I'll be your friend
Old 31-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #93
size_of_light

Quote:
Who knows maybe those paranoid feelings have some validity to it. I even had the flying microcamera concern myself. I doubt it, but it does feel sometimes that hidden mechanism of control MUST be taking place without our being told.
What's so disturbing about your alternate reality experience that you want help, or a cure?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #94
j35p3r4d0

Crowley.....

I suggest you begin to learn the dynamics of human observation before you fall headlong into your own psychobabble.

people's subconscious; More often than not knows more than their ego, its the source of verbals slips and such

the complex dichotomy of expression itself also transposes hidden meaning and relevences, when to mention nothing is to draw relevance to much in opposition

stand your ground.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #95
j35p3r4d0

your flying micro camera paranoia is more directly linked to the fact that you can be mentally observed at any time by anyone.

mental fortitude and upmost compassion are your strongest ally.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:17 AM   #96
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamerwings View Post

I'll be your friend
Thank you, Gossamerwings.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #97
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
your flying micro camera paranoia is more directly linked to the fact that you can be mentally observed at any time by anyone.

mental fortitude and upmost compassion are your strongest ally.
I agree.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #98
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
What's so disturbing about your alternate reality experience that you want help, or a cure?
Well ultimately I am being confronted with the unknown. Their are many hurtful things people are insinuating too.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #99
size_of_light

Quote:
Well ultimately I am being confronted with the unknown. Their are many hurtful things people are insinuating too.
Join the club.

That's life.

When the person spelled your name out in reverse, did you have the presence of mind to call them out on it at the time, or did it only dawn on you afterwards?

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-09-2010 at 08:55 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:38 AM   #100
lamzaney

I think someone is using a thesaurus entirley to much, you do realize that if you are infact in a diffrent reality ie fourth dimension that you are using the internet from there! And as I understand it things in the fourth dimension are instant yet your replies take so long. Anyways just a thought oh and back off the pipe a bit you gotta save some for later.
lamzaney is offline   Reply With Quote