Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #61
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
You know its a strange thing. People are starting to give me things. I was talking to a stranger today about how that was happening. How people were randomly giving me stuff and he reached into his wallet to give me an employee coupon for more free stuff.

I'm not saying its a bad thing. Its just kind of odd thats all.
I think you're resonating in a certain way and people like masons are picking up on this and thinking you're one of them, they're trying to help you out.

For a while when I was going through my Luciferian consciousness phase, ticket inspectors on trains wouldn't ask me for a ticket, instead they would just wink.

One of the perks of your condition I guess.
More worryingly, total strangers would stop me on the street and try to talk to me, certain shopkeepers would also give me nods and knowing looks, also once outside Meril Lynch's main offices in London, 3 suited businessmen turned to me directly and all three of them held out their hands and said 'Join us'. Weird is what it was. Clearly I was part of a hive mind or something.

Personally it spooked me so I tried to get back to normal ASAP and I managed it.

Good luck to you. You ought to write down your experiences more fully because you're liable to forget the details of this incredible experience and it will all seem unreal to you later down the road.

Last edited by truthspoon; 13-08-2010 at 06:24 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #62
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I think you're resonating in a certain way and people like masons are picking up on this and thinking you're one of them, they're trying to help you out.

For a while when I was going through my Luciferian consciousness phase, ticket inspectors on trains wouldn't ask me for a ticket, instead they would just wink.

One of the perks of your condition I guess.
More worryingly, total strangers would stop me on the street and try to talk to me, certain shopkeepers would also give me nods and knowing looks, also once outside Meril Lynch's main offices in London, 3 suited businessmen turned to me directly and all three of them held out their hands and said 'Join us'. Weird is what it was. Clearly I was part of a hive mind or something.

Personally it spooked me so I tried to get back to normal ASAP and I managed it.

Good luck to you. You ought to write down your experiences more fully because you're liable to forget the details of this incredible experience and it will all seem unreal to you later down the road.
You are right I ought to be more of a note taker. So yeah, there is a lot of confusion and ambiguity in these experiences. When I get this free stuff I kind of wander if it is because I look like a vagrant?

Now there has always been something about London that gives me a paranoid feeling. Like they say "You can't beat the system!"
Old 21-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #63
leviathanstaar

You'll get the triple numbers on the clocks.

Almost like they are asking you to look at them, because somehow you just know its 4:44

You will start to know exactly what someone is going to say, and how they are going to say it before they do in disturbing little moments.

You will notice an overall communication with seperate parts, and yet that say something on the whole when put together after talking to different people over a day.

Things you just said will be said by the television, radio, passerbys' ect in a fluxuating level of frequency.

That is, if you're me.
Old 22-08-2010, 02:24 AM   #64
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
You'll get the triple numbers on the clocks.

Almost like they are asking you to look at them, because somehow you just know its 4:44

You will start to know exactly what someone is going to say, and how they are going to say it before they do in disturbing little moments.

You will notice an overall communication with seperate parts, and yet that say something on the whole when put together after talking to different people over a day.

Things you just said will be said by the television, radio, passerbys' ect in a fluxuating level of frequency.

That is, if you're me.
It hasn't really happened so fart with television and radio. Though I am getting symbolic allusions to my entire situation especially with Richard Kelly's The Box. But therapists and others around me often do stuff like that. Why are they trying to prove by doing this? Are they trying to enlighten me or hurt me?
Old 23-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #65
warlock23

One of the weirder things right now is that my case worker has a "sigil", his own word, tatoo on his arm. He completely denies that that word has any magical connotation at all. And when he finally gave me an explanation for it, he told me this totally bogus sounding story how the tatoo was a "half of a DNA." My case worker is just one of many people playing mind games with me.
Old 23-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #66
owls

You broke an oath.

You're like one I know who wanted to deal with the devil, sold his soul without writing a pat document down. It's the same like breaking an oath. It's no "full pat".

The devil scared the shit out of him and his situation is very similar to yours now. Glad he is not homeless.

You should not play with those forces as they are very powerful.
They (demonic forces) want you to learn your lesson.

This behaviour will maybe stay for a long time. Get used to it ...
owls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #67
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by owls View Post
You broke an oath.

You're like one I know who wanted to deal with the devil, sold his soul without writing a pat document down. It's the same like breaking an oath. It's no "full pat".

The devil scared the shit out of him and his situation is very similar to yours now. Glad he is not homeless.

You should not play with those forces as they are very powerful.
They (demonic forces) want you to learn your lesson.

This behaviour will maybe stay for a long time. Get used to it ...
There are several ways to beat the devil:

1) appeal to a higher power

2) realise you were tricked in the first place and are entitled to renege the contract

3) understand that the devil has no power only the power which humans give him through fear.This goes back to Horus and Set when Set was castrated by Horus to represent that evil has no power of its own, only the illusion of power and the power to scare and intimidate

4) Get angry and do everything you can to kick that old demonic son of a bitch off planet earth.

All you need is self confidence, a sense of inner peace and smile on your face and a spring in your step. It really is that easy. Get your freewill back and your authority.

The only people that oaths mean anything to are yourself? Do you really think by breaking an oath you give people the right to kill your or persecute you. It's absurd. Throw it away.

The people trying to intimidiate you are just empty vessels. They're in a lot worse state than you. They are 'perfectly possessed' they have virtually no individuality or soul power left.

Pity them, certainly don't fear them. That would make you pitiable.

Last edited by truthspoon; 23-08-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 23-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #68
owls

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

3) understand that the devil has no power only the power which humans give him through fear.
Earth is the devil's territory. You can be glad that you're not homeless. They manipulate anything around you.

You shall not fear ... easier said than done. But you also should understand that if you'll turn to god, he will not receive you with open arms, "occultist".
owls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #69
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by owls View Post
Earth is the devil's territory. You can be glad that you're not homeless. They manipulate anything around you.

You shall not fear ... easier said than done. But you also should understand that if you'll turn to god, he will not receive you with open arms, "occultist".
My soul is not the devil's territory however. I may be living in a world our rulers have sold to the devil but I can still live my life on my own terms.

And still fight against the silly devil, thing is I understand a lot more about the so called devil than many people, I realise that it is just one side of the same coin. Seems I understand more than you too Owls. You seem to be trapped in a particularly narrow spiritual paradigm.

This is Icke's website remember, we are infinite potential, we are consciousness having a physical experience.... So what need I be afraid of God for? I know what God is. It is electromagnetism. Is has no rules or dogma. But there are certain preconditions of the psyche which create harmonious and clean frequencies. Love for example. Hence Jesus teaching us that God is Love.

We are supposed to resist the devil here on earth. That's why the people who join his gang persecute each other endlessly.

But the bottom line is, it's all a load of bullshit.

There are better ways to run a planet than this silly good vs evil dialiectic, I expect it's because we're so far out from galactic centre that we're so backward as a species. Maybe we're like droopy plants that aren't getting enough light.

A truly advanced race would have no word for 'evil' because it simply wouldn't exist.

Last edited by truthspoon; 23-08-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #70
leviathanstaar

Quote:
It hasn't really happened so fart with television and radio. Though I am getting symbolic allusions to my entire situation especially with Richard Kelly's The Box. But therapists and others around me often do stuff like that. Why are they trying to prove by doing this? Are they trying to enlighten me or hurt me?
Strange, when I made that post I had not read anything except your original post, didnt even scroll for replies.

When I picked a triple number time 444 just came to mind, I hadent even read your your next post, heh.

Anyways on the oath:

Spit at it. You were never not in control.
You were never forfeit.
It was never your external self's to give, as all out here is a lie.
It is a matter of convincing you otherwise.
Because without that consent they have nothing.

When you feel like what we will call.......a reality 'hex' happening.......

Laugh. Laugh at it, let the universe hear you laugh.
Old 24-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #71
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
Strange, when I made that post I had not read anything except your original post, didnt even scroll for replies.

When I picked a triple number time 444 just came to mind, I hadent even read your your next post, heh.

Anyways on the oath:

Spit at it. You were never not in control.
You were never forfeit.
It was never your external self's to give, as all out here is a lie.
It is a matter of convincing you otherwise.
Because without that consent they have nothing.

When you feel like what we will call.......a reality 'hex' happening.......

Laugh. Laugh at it, let the universe hear you laugh.
Thank you. That is some of the best advice I have heard.
Old 25-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #72
warlock23

David Icke talks about how reptilians are both a part of our secret society culture and how ultimately all reptilians are projections of our unconscious. I think that secret societies are embodiments and symbols of our collective unconscious. Because we don't see what they are doing my virtue of their secrecy they are outward manifestations of the same principles which take place in our conscious's relationship to the unconscious.

Maybe what happened by breaking the oath is that I bridged a gap between unconscious and conscious realms of reality. Just a thought.
Old 26-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #73
dillanh

"Maybe what happened by breaking the oath is that I bridged a gap between unconscious and conscious realms of reality. Just a thought."

Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Take advantage of it?
dillanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #74
let it shine

look man, there are people out there that are not like us. they may look like us and talk like us, but spiritually, they are completely negative: evil. they've messed with you your entire life but you never realized it until now. the reason they keep doing these things is because they know it gets to you. it discredits you and damages your psyche and spirit. you have to stop caring about this stupid stuff and if your name suggests correctly, get out of magic and focus your priorities where they really matter. you have to do this before you are either driven crazy or worse, end up losing your soul like them.

you are not in an alternate reality unless God has already taken away your light. if that's happened you'd better repent like there's no tomorrow. you really need to seek His protection, the protection of your Creator, and no one else's, because you cannot do this on your own and no one else can help. it's too big for any person to take on alone.

i'm 100% serious here. you are letting them get into your life and your mind and letting them take you down - don't let them!
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #75
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post
look man, there are people out there that are not like us. they may look like us and talk like us, but spiritually, they are completely negative: evil. they've messed with you your entire life but you never realized it until now. the reason they keep doing these things is because they know it gets to you. it discredits you and damages your psyche and spirit. you have to stop caring about this stupid stuff and if your name suggests correctly, get out of magic and focus your priorities where they really matter. you have to do this before you are either driven crazy or worse, end up losing your soul like them.

you are not in an alternate reality unless God has already taken away your light. if that's happened you'd better repent like there's no tomorrow. you really need to seek His protection, the protection of your Creator, and no one else's, because you cannot do this on your own and no one else can help. it's too big for any person to take on alone.

i'm 100% serious here. you are letting them get into your life and your mind and letting them take you down - don't let them!
Quoted for truth!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #76
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillanh View Post
"Maybe what happened by breaking the oath is that I bridged a gap between unconscious and conscious realms of reality. Just a thought."

Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Take advantage of it?
I agree. That is along the lines I am thinking.
Old 26-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #77
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post

Yep, I feel this would be the wisest couse. This is what I did to get out of the pyshic mess I was in.

It worked for me, God knows what kind of demon haunted basket case I would have turned into if I hadn't found the words of Jesus and got saved.

I know this kind of talk is deeply unfashionable in these 'enlightened' times.
Well if you ever find yourself in the same sort of pickle I was in, or Warlock is in at the moment, and you find a better way to get your head straight again and stop the demons haunting you, I'd love to hear it.
Old 26-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #78
david6suns
Banned

Brother it is an awakening to our immediate surrounding's,Fore starter's where is The Hell The Prophetcy for The Century?God Father user's an Arkmanra to Time/speed it forward to give today's Prophetcy.He Told his Son(Abraham Lincoln)That His Son would be born In Perth Western Australia,So where The Hell is He?David resides in Fre-Mantle Western Australia at 10/33 Holland St.He is The White Swan Blackened by Blasterfier's and Peppered with Poisoned arrow's.He and His Father's can giude you through your experiance if need be.What can be happening to you is that you are Fracturing The Light off Intell.It can be confusing,I know,Fore I have fully Fractured it,Crossing The barrier between Heaven and Earth or 3rd and 5th Density's.That makes Me fully 4th density otherwise 65.5% Light,May We help you?Fore I have not been found either.David The Panther Lives.Blessing's my Freind and enjoy The Light.The Four Musketeer's.
david6suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #79
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by david6suns View Post
Brother it is an awakening to our immediate surrounding's,Fore starter's where is The Hell The Prophetcy for The Century?God Father user's an Arkmanra to Time/speed it forward to give today's Prophetcy.He Told his Son(Abraham Lincoln)That His Son would be born In Perth Western Australia,So where The Hell is He?David resides in Fre-Mantle Western Australia at 10/33 Holland St.He is The White Swan Blackened by Blasterfier's and Peppered with Poisoned arrow's.He and His Father's can giude you through your experiance if need be.What can be happening to you is that you are Fracturing The Light off Intell.It can be confusing,I know,Fore I have fully Fractured it,Crossing The barrier between Heaven and Earth or 3rd and 5th Density's.That makes Me fully 4th density otherwise 65.5% Light,May We help you?Fore I have not been found either.David The Panther Lives.Blessing's my Freind and enjoy The Light.The Four Musketeer's.
I am not sure who you are. Your post confuses me. However it sounds like you might know how to help me and that is good. Could you explain yourself further I need to know more about who you are and what you are trying to offer me.
Old 26-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #80
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I am not sure who you are. Your post confuses me. However it sounds like you might know how to help me and that is good. Could you explain yourself further I need to know more about who you are and what you are trying to offer me.

He's taking the piss.

I feel that you are maybe a little naive. You need more of an 'edge'.

Be wise but let yourself be foolish.

Be suspicious but ever trusting.

Be green like new spring shoots but old as ancient oaks.

Have you started the niacin vitamin C cure yet?

If not... why not?

Last edited by truthspoon; 26-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.