Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 07-07-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
jake_ball

Question Red Kites - Spy drones ?

Have any of you seen those big birds, Red Kites, in your area ? They have suddenly appeared in suburbs (over the last few years). Could they possibily be spy drones ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Are they not just breeding more successfully now because they're being fed by humans?

There are feeding places in certain areas and you can go and see the kites feed.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:35 PM   #3
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Are they not just breeding more successfully now because they're being fed by humans?

There are feeding places in certain areas and you can go and see the kites feed.
Yes that is possible. Some people think that they might be spy drones (maybe organic ones ?).

I actually saw a Red Kite circling around a high rise block of council flats appearing to be interested in what was on the roof, and THEN it hovered next to the window of one of the appartments near the top, and it appeared to be interested in what was in that appartment.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Yes that is possible. Some people think that they might be spy drones (maybe organic ones ?).

I actually saw a Red Kite circling around a high rise block of council flats appearing to be interested in what was on the roof, and THEN it hovered next to the window of one of the appartments near the top, and it appeared to be interested in what was in that appartment.
Well i think they are disguising drones or at least designing drones to operate in the same way that natural animals do for example basing drones on dragonflies etc so i'm not ruling anything out with the red kites idea but i do know that red kites are now breeding in greater numbers and making a comeback so your chances of a sighting will increase...which is cool!

There's a feeding area in the trossachs and also in dumfriesshire and no doubt south of the border as well. The birds eat carrion so meat is being laid out for them by humans who are trying to help numbers increase

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-07-2017 at 07:45 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #5
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Have any of you seen those big birds, Red Kites, in your area ? They have suddenly appeared in suburbs (over the last few years). Could they possibily be spy drones ?
Could they be? I can absolutely guarantee you. No.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote