Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 02-05-2017, 01:22 AM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default Street Porter compares chipping kids to Nazism

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/ja...-a3527916.html

Janet Street-Porter has apologised after appearing to compare micro-chipping children to the Nazis tattooing Jews on Loose Women.

The ITV show panel were discussing whether parents should tag their children so that they would know where they are at all times, and the 70-year-old journalist said she found the idea "offensive".

She said: "I find it's treating children as badly as we treat prisoners.

We tag prisoners and during the last world war Jews had triangles and had tattoos put on them and it was just absolutely offensive.

"And I find this idea of sticking a microchip inside an innocent child..." 

However, Street-Porter was interrupted by fellow panellist Jane Moore who said the two could not be compared.

She then backtracked and said she had not intended to upset anybody with her comments.

"All right, I'm not comparing it and I apologise if I've offended people for that," she said.

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 02-05-2017 at 01:29 AM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:27 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

She hasn't said anything wrong. The good news is that as Big Dave says, 'you can't unhear something'.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:11 AM   #3
jake_ball

bump
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Usually i can't stand janet street porter but on this one she's right.....tagging children is about the slippery slope to tagging all humans except adults already tag themselves by carrying around a 'smart' phone which already has the microchip technology in it

The system wants everyone tagged and will use any excuse it can to gte us to agree to tagging children

They have already legislated to make sure people tag their dogs with microchips and that's all we are to them: chattel
Old 02-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #5
tinfoil hat

Who decides the two cant be compared?
Jews and SJW's probably.
Surely it is in the eye of the beholder?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:51 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Who decides the two cant be compared?
Jews and SJW's probably.
Surely it is in the eye of the beholder?
The rothschild zionists want jews to have a monopoly on suffering to feed into the holocaust guilt trip psyops

So no suffering on the part of any other people (in this case europeans) can be acknowledged or seen as in any way anywhere near as bad as what jews have suffered

Jews are framed by the psyops as the eternal victims and europeans as their 'oppressors'; its political correctness...but as you say: who decides what is politically correct and politically incorrect? the rothschilds do. This then justifies all the terrible things they are doing to europeans and intend to do to europeans eg flood us with muslim immigrants becasue we deserve it apparently

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-05-2017 at 08:52 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:55 AM   #7
tinfoil hat

Its getting to the point that Jews of any kind cant be scrutinised for anything.

I wonder how many will roll with this and how many will speak out for their fellow non Jewish neighbours in the future?

Not many I'm guessing.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am a bit disappointed that this thread hasn't had more activity.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Its getting to the point that Jews of any kind cant be scrutinised for anything.

I wonder how many will roll with this and how many will speak out for their fellow non Jewish neighbours in the future?

Not many I'm guessing.
That's the point though isn't it?

The more people they can flood in who are antithetical to our way of life the less support there will be for the continuance of it. Once a tipping point is reached we then end up on a terminal decline

They would make us pariahs in our own lands

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-05-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I am a bit disappointed that this thread hasn't had more activity.
I think people have been programmed to turn away whenever they hear the word 'jew'

if you give an electric shock to a dog every time it barks it will stop barking

if you scream 'anti-semite' everytime people discuss jewish power then soon they will stop speaking about jewish power

they have conditioned people with a pavlovian response to run a mile from the issue of jewish power

Just look at the public theatre surrounding the recent character assassination of ken livingston for daring to talk about a historical event. he was even ambushed in the street by a hysterical zionist politician and his co-conspirator TV film crew

This is all to scare people and represents a psychic rap on their knuckles for talking about jewish power. they've created a culture of FEAR which is a form of tyranny and its grip needs to be broken

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-05-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:15 AM   #11
tinfoil hat

Its a shame none of the telly people have the integrity to stand by their opinions these days.
They are responsible for helping feed this beast.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:31 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Its a shame none of the telly people have the integrity to stand by their opinions these days.
They are responsible for helping feed this beast.
its easy to smile when 6 figure sums keep appearing in your bank account

but at what cost to society?
Old 02-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #13
techman

Nice to hear someone on TV speaking their own mind for once. We cannot allow this microchiping/tagging of our children to happen, but more than likely, even if not a chip as such, that some kind of tagging (ie monitoring) will happen, because most parents are lazy, fear mongered and can't be bothered to use their brains to know what's acceptable and what's not, allowing the state to "take over" their role as a parent and dictating their child's lives.

We have coped very well before all this big brother stuff came rolling out, so we still cope very well without it. We have been conditioned to think we need it.

Last edited by techman; 02-05-2017 at 12:26 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote