Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #21
taelk
Inactive

Personally in regards to all of this though the world is going through a lot now and that we are having rights stripped away I am grateful I am one of the awake and able to do something rather than be ignorant and have no chance. I have joined the forum and mainly just watched the forum and decided now to post. I am thankful to people like David Icke and others who keep going and do not give up. They are my inspiration to do my best it isn't over till its over we can win this.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #22
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzmatt View Post
I think i know that situation when you say something and people just skip over what you said. Probably b/c they have a lot on their mind or something in particular or they are expecting/hoping someone else will break the silence or awkward moment.
Yes indeed, awkward moments! I think I was a bit unkind choosing this example dealing with cancer, so sorry about that. The same kind of skipping over happens when you mention lots of things, like 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #23
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelk View Post
Personally in regards to all of this though the world is going through a lot now and that we are having rights stripped away I am grateful I am one of the awake and able to do something rather than be ignorant and have no chance. I have joined the forum and mainly just watched the forum and decided now to post. I am thankful to people like David Icke and others who keep going and do not give up. They are my inspiration to do my best it isn't over till its over we can win this.
As you say, things are hugely difficult right now, but it's better to be awake than not.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:37 PM   #24
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
This blatant ignorance of what they are being told is not exclusive to folk with cancer though, i've seen it hundreds of times, the most recent being on another forum where i've posted multiple times about the kid from Sandy Hook dying for the second time. Not one person acknowledged it, when i post stuff like that on that forum i'm usually subjected to abuse and ridicule, this time there was no reaction whatsoever.

I don't know what is going on with folk regarding this issue but i do know it's more than just the usual ignorance shown. They really do appear to be blind and deaf to such information, i believe a part of their brain is skipping such information as a defense mechanism to prevent their false belief systems being destroyed.
The "kid from Sandy Hook" didn't die a second time, someone slipped his pic into a recent tragedy, probably to hook gullible folks like yourself.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:15 PM   #25
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
The "kid from Sandy Hook" didn't die a second time, someone slipped his pic into a recent tragedy, probably to hook gullible folks like yourself.
Erm, of course he didn't die twice, that would be silly. Mr Sparkles's whole point is that someone "slipped his pic into" one or more recent tragedies.

Last edited by elenita; 24-01-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #26
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Erm, of course he didn't die twice, that would be silly. Mr Sparkles's whole point is that someone "slipped his pic into" one or more recent tragedies.
There might be exceptions to the "never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence" saying, but this isn't one of them. It is far more likely to be lazy journalism than anything sinister.
Closed Thread