Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 10-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #41
kewljosh536
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by herode View Post
Lipton... lol arnt they putting MSG in all their soups too?

why would you trust them for the tea...

like Delissio putting aluminum (ingredient) in their frozen pizzas... I wonder what's the bs excuse for this one
MSG is what makes everything taste good especially the lo-cal crap which usually tastes like garbage.
kewljosh536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #42
kewljosh536
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Why do they think they can lie to people??

WHY DO THEY TREAT US LIKE GARBAGE??

And im curious if someone in canada could please see if REG LIPTON INSTANT MIX has maltodextrin in it (I BET IT DOESNT) -- Just the fucking US version.....
have you tried ordering from amazon? if its a product that moves slowly you might get lucky and snag some "new old stock"

i got lucky here with the sloppy joe hamburger helper[i like to use the flavor packet mixed in with scrambled eggs when i make my chorizo burritos] they had 4 cases and i bought them all, they're long gone now though and no stores carry sloppy joe anymore.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #43
kewljosh536
Inactive

I know dude. they LIE.
you know what it is? the KIDS got control of these companies their parents spent decades building up the brand, all they care about is what corners they can cut.
thats why RCA, epson, panasonic, westinghouse and a thousand other brands are garbage now. its only a name slapped on cheap chinese goods. "the quality doesn't go in before the name goes on" anymore.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #44
busa

Dude, the corporations don't give a shit, it's what they do.
They rely on your trust and faith in their brand to increasingly sell you more shit.

They do this with new lines:
They sell a new food product with all the yummy ingredients for a year or maybe two at best, then when everyone is hooked they rip the guts out of the product to make it dirt cheap to produce while the sucker customer keeps on buying it.
Massive profit for them until sales slump and they use another product or tactic to fleece their customers.

Corporate bullshit.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #45
monklink

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Thanks for reminding me. Back in the summer I tried mint tea (just leaves + boiling water) and I was surprised that it gave me the same comfort as my usual cup of Tetleys. I vowed to plant mint and to drink much more of it - then I forgot. After reading this thread, I will go ahead with my plans.
That's the spirit Mint is great, also I like Lemon Balm (Melisa), milder than mint with a hint of citrus. Lavender also works well and is easy to grow.

A while back I had some dental work. I woke up one morning a few days later with dental pain. When I looked in the mirror some of my gum had gone an angry blue - very worrying. I made a special herbal tea specifically to help. By lunchtime it had all but cleared up. I've been using my own mouthwash since. Such a shame the general public have lost these skills.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #46
busa

These massive named food producers are pharmaceutical companies.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:29 AM   #47
kewljosh536
Inactive

Quote:
I got an email back from Lipton today and they said this

THEY ARE TRYING TO INSULT MY TASTE BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I drank this crap for 30 YEARS..... IT DID NOT HAVE THIS GARBAGE IN IT!! (The reg instant mix) THE FIRST CAN I TASTED AFTER THEY REDESIGNED THE CAN THAT HAD "MALTODEXTRIN" ON THE INGREDIENTS I COULD TASTE!! (Im not a blasted moron!!!!)

Now they have had MALTODEXTRIN in some of thier other mixs for years (And ASPERTAME IN THE DIET MIXS (Which is worse)) but not in the reg instant tea!! (Until last year) and guess what??

They messed up,I HAVENT DRINKEN ANY SINCE THEY DID THIS!!

Look at this page

http://web.archive.org/web/201111092...oducts/tea_mix

EVERY KIND OF TEA HAS THIS LISTED AS BEING IN IT EXCEPT REG (The first one on the list ('LEMON' (Which does now but they havent updated thier site for some reason (AND I THINK THEY COULD BE SUED FOR NONDISCLOSURE))))

I THINK WHAT REALLY HAPPEND IS SOMEONE MESSED UP AND ADDED THIS CRAP TO THE REG INSTANT MIX AND THEY DONT WANNA ADMIT IT!! (I think they changed providers (from canada to the usa.. THATS WHEN THIS WAS ADDED TO REG INSTANT MIX))

Copy of the page from 2004 > http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200.../mix/index.asp

As you can see not as much of thier stuff had this crap in it....... (Maltodextrin)

Im wondering if i could ask a favour of everyone reading this?

Could you please send LIPTON some feedback on thier REG ICED TEA and tell them it doesnt taste good with Maltodextrin in it and for years it was WONDERFULL WITHOUT IT! (Or make up some feedback about it)

Here is the address

https://secure.liptontea.com/ContactUs

I know it wont help you but IT MIGHT HELP ME (If enough people email them about it)

Im wondering if anything can be done to them FOR NOT LISTING MALTODEXTRIN ON THIER WEBSITE!! (In the REG instant mix) they are not disclosing and if someone orders it from them,THEY WONT KNOW IT NOW HAS THIS CRAP UNTIL THEY HAVE IT!!

I asked them if i could please order some from them WITHOUT MALTODEXTRIN IN IT (As its not listed on the site) and they didnt respond back

Food is under attack and we must stick together

Thank you all.......
they know malto isn't good for you so not changing it = DAMAGE CONTROL.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:33 AM   #48
kewljosh536
Inactive

Quote:
Why do they think they can lie to people??

WHY DO THEY TREAT US LIKE GARBAGE??

And im curious if someone in canada could please see if REG LIPTON INSTANT MIX has maltodextrin in it (I BET IT DOESNT) -- Just the fucking US version.....
have you tried to order from amazon.ca?[you might have to find a canadian proxy]
Old 10-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #49
artmuzz

I used to drink Lipton Ice Tea and my favourite was Peach flavour. I found it to be the only refreshing tasting soft drink out there.

Now I only drink water, lemon water or a nice cup of tea. Soft Drinks are full of shit and those evil soft drink manufacturers don't give a shit if it's damaging people's health.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #50
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewljosh536
Dude111 maltodextrin is not good for you, there are many sites on this!!1
I know that buddy,you dont have to tell me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewljosh536
have you tried ordering from amazon? if its a product that moves slowly you might get lucky and snag some "new old stock"
I just found some a little awhile ago on amazon actually!! (I dunno if its the same can as they have listed but I am hopefull it is!!)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #51
deetox

Dude111 if you value your health you should seriously consider giving up the sugary drinks. I recall in your recent soda pop thread you said you suffer from psoriasis right? Elimiinating processed sugar alone will help that problem a ton (if not cure it completely). Sugar is extremely toxic and if consumed in large amounts for long periods of time it can and will lead to disease.

Take it from someone who drank 1-2 litres of coke a day plus iced tea and other sugary drinks for over 20 years. That shit wreaked absolute havoc on my body and damn near put me in the morgue. Giving them up was one of the best choices I ever made.
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
deetox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:21 PM   #52
Dude111

Angry

I am desperatly trying to get Lipton to REMOVE MALTODEXTRIN from the reg lemon iced tea as now I DO NOT HAVE ANY ICED TEA!!!!!!

I used to love Aldi's until they added CARAMEL COLOUR and VEGETABLE JUICE POWDER! (Totally disgusting)

Caramel color is also garbage.... I get headaches usually from anything that has this crap in it!!!!!! (And stuff tastes like crap that uses this)

WHY DOES FOOD HAVE ALL THIS UN-NEEDED GARBAGE IN IT NOW THAT I BELIEVE IS MEANT TO HURT PEOPLE AND CAUSE THEM TO NEED BIG-PHARMA to help them get over what they caused with this crap!

Not much REAL FOOD left!!!! (Nothing but garbage that doesnt taste good)

THE GOVT IS BEHIND ALL THIS!!!!!!! ($$$$$$$$$$$$$ plan with big pharma)

Last edited by Dude111; 09-07-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #53
blaze9

Dude lipton is owned by Uniliver they're bent on toxic products
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #54
Dude111

Yea I think your right!!!

I got an email back the other day and they basically told me the govt says those things are OK.....

DOES THAT MEAN THEY HAVE TO USE THEM????????

FUCKING COCKSUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! (THE GOVT SAYS WHAT THEY WANT PPL USING THAT MAY CAUSE HARM)

Im running out of GOOD food........... I hardily eat anything,NOTHING HAS ANY FLAVOUR........ ITS ALL FUCKING GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL VERY MUCH LIKE STEPPEWAR DID GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2015, 09:37 AM   #55
space man

No one should be drinking tea, it's full of fluoride. (White tea has very little though.)
Old 12-07-2015, 01:44 PM   #56
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
I used to love lipton iced tea,FOR 30+ YEARS I DRANK IT...

All of a sudden they changed the recipe adding an ingredient: "MALTODEXTRIN" and it tastes like fucking crap!! (Too sweet)

AND THEY HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO PUT "SAME GREAT TASTE" ON THE CONTAINER!!

Whenever a company changes thier design on a can,IT ALMOST ALWAYS IS NOT THE SAME TASTE!! (Thru my experiences)

I looked into it tonight.. THE ORIGINAL WAS MADE IN CANADA AND DISTRIBUTED LOCALLY HERE IN THE STATES.. THIS NEW GARBAGE IS NOT......

FUCKIN' PRICKS PROBABLY GOT TOO CHEAP TO KEEP IMPORTING IT FROM CANADA!!! (I wonder if the original can still be gotton in canada)

Why do companies fuck with success AND LIE ABOUT IT??

Ill tell you why,cause there are ALOT OF PEOPLE THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER SPEWING THESE LIES W/NO QUESTIONS!! (These are the people that ultimatly allow these pricks to keep doing this! (Mars,hersheys,etc))
Totally agree. The new recipe Liptons is far too sweet compared to the old recipe it's more like a soft drink than tea now. Always used to buy a few cans when I did the shopping but I've stopped buying it. Make my own iced tea now if I fancy some but the cans were a lot more convenient.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:31 PM   #57
Dude111

I got an email the other day from them saying the same crap "We use the highest quality ingredients......." I got pissed and sent a final goodbye email saying

"I think its sad you people thrive on putting out TOXIC products now..... I wouldnt be surprised if your in bed with BIG PHARMA and you get $$$$ for putting this crap in your food and when ppl get ILL and need big pharma,YOU PROFIT ALSO --- I used to drink your iced tea 20+ years AND IT DID NOT HAVE MALTODEXTRIN IN IT AND IT WAS FINE!!!!!!! -- I have not drunkin 1 bit since you added this crap to it........ Goodbye"

I didnt care what they thought........ Today I got an email from 'PEPSI' saying "Thank you for your strong opinion about Lipton and taking the time to explain how you feel about this and I will make sure it gets forwarded to our senior management team"

I didnt think they would reply..... AND FROM PEPSI??????

Did Pepsi buy Lipton???????? (Wouldnt surprise me)

Last edited by Dude111; 17-07-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #58
bellahunter1
Inactive

I drink fruit teas. I hate black teas.

There's a store called Tiger in the uk. They do a very nice ginger loose leaf infusion with all kinds of herbs in.

Really good for digestion.

( I want my old name back! )
bellahunter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #59
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I don't think any of those soft drinks are safe. Make your own.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 04:33 AM   #60
Dude111

Ya might be the only way Tealady