Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #21
Dude111

I emailed them a few days ago and asked them to PLEASE REMOVE "MALTODEXTRIN" (Which is an artifical sweetener made for DIET PRODUCTS) from thie REG ICED TEA and they emailed me back saying this:

Quote:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts concerning Lipton.

Many factors are considered during product development, such as taste, texture, nutritional value, the ability to retain flavor and quality, as well as consumer convenience in use and preparation. Unilever uses only those ingredients needed to provide the desired flavor, appearance, consistency and nutritional value to its food products, and then to maintain those qualities during storage and use.

In order to produce good-tasting foods, we also make use of the latest research to select ingredients that provide those qualities. Our research staff continues to review existing products and develop new ones, and this ongoing program provides our consumers with products of only the highest quality and value.

Consumer comments are important to us, and are evaluated on a regular basis. We will forward your message to the appropriate staff.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Lipton
FUNNY HOW THIER ICED TEA DIDNT EVER HAVE AN ARTIFICAL SWEETENER IN IT,AND IT TASTED WONDERFUL!!

Why do companies me$$ with success AND LIE ABOUT IT??

Ah well.... they have lost a LONG TIME LOVER OF THIER ICED TEA DUE TO THIER FUCKED UP WAYS,YA THINK I GIVE A FUCK?

Things are going down the SHIT TUBES and there is NO STOPPING IT!

Last edited by Dude111; 10-12-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:55 AM   #22
Dude111

I got an email back from Lipton today and they said this

Quote:
Hello
Thank you for writing us regarding Lipton Natural Lemon Iced Tea .

All the labels for Lipton Iced Tea mixes have been redesigned and ingredient declarations and nutritionals were reviewed and updated. The formulas didn't change but some nutritionals and ingredient declarations have changed slightly. Maltodextrin was one of the ingredients that wasn't declared before but it needs to be declared now because it is the only source of corn (an allergen) in the ingredient declaration.

Maltodexterin offers a anti-bulking agent there fore keeping the instant tea granulars from clumping and giving a less than satisfactory texture.
THEY ARE TRYING TO INSULT MY TASTE BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I drank this crap for 30 YEARS..... IT DID NOT HAVE THIS GARBAGE IN IT!! (The reg instant mix) THE FIRST CAN I TASTED AFTER THEY REDESIGNED THE CAN THAT HAD "MALTODEXTRIN" ON THE INGREDIENTS I COULD TASTE!! (Im not a blasted moron!!!!)

Now they have had MALTODEXTRIN in some of thier other mixs for years (And ASPERTAME IN THE DIET MIXS (Which is worse)) but not in the reg instant tea!! (Until last year) and guess what??

They messed up,I HAVENT DRINKEN ANY SINCE THEY DID THIS!!

Look at this page

http://web.archive.org/web/201111092...oducts/tea_mix

EVERY KIND OF TEA HAS THIS LISTED AS BEING IN IT EXCEPT REG (The first one on the list ('LEMON' (Which does now but they havent updated thier site for some reason (AND I THINK THEY COULD BE SUED FOR NONDISCLOSURE))))

I THINK WHAT REALLY HAPPEND IS SOMEONE MESSED UP AND ADDED THIS CRAP TO THE REG INSTANT MIX AND THEY DONT WANNA ADMIT IT!! (I think they changed providers (from canada to the usa.. THATS WHEN THIS WAS ADDED TO REG INSTANT MIX))

Copy of the page from 2004 > http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200.../mix/index.asp

As you can see not as much of thier stuff had this crap in it....... (Maltodextrin)

Im wondering if i could ask a favour of everyone reading this?

Could you please send LIPTON some feedback on thier REG ICED TEA and tell them it doesnt taste good with Maltodextrin in it and for years it was WONDERFULL WITHOUT IT! (Or make up some feedback about it)

Here is the address

https://secure.liptontea.com/ContactUs

I know it wont help you but IT MIGHT HELP ME (If enough people email them about it)

Im wondering if anything can be done to them FOR NOT LISTING MALTODEXTRIN ON THIER WEBSITE!! (In the REG instant mix) they are not disclosing and if someone orders it from them,THEY WONT KNOW IT NOW HAS THIS CRAP UNTIL THEY HAVE IT!!

I asked them if i could please order some from them WITHOUT MALTODEXTRIN IN IT (As its not listed on the site) and they didnt respond back

Food is under attack and we must stick together

Thank you all.......

Last edited by Dude111; 10-12-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #23
springrain

There's a picture of me when I was 2 on my mom's dresser, and in it I was making a funny face and holding a Ritz cracker with a tiny bite out of it, lol. The cracker looks just the same as they do now- the little scalloped edges and everything. But they didn't have high fructose corn syrup in them then, and they do now.

People give their kids the same food they grew up eating and think nothing of it. But your gramma's apple pie has nothing to do with pie now.

Food and drink is only superfically the same. Pretty horrendous :/

Last edited by springrain; 06-04-2011 at 03:21 AM.
springrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
Dude111

Why do they think they can lie to people??

WHY DO THEY TREAT US LIKE GARBAGE??

And im curious if someone in canada could please see if REG LIPTON INSTANT MIX has maltodextrin in it (I BET IT DOESNT) -- Just the fucking US version.....
Old 06-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
trigger_andy
Banned

Its instant Tea right? What did you expect to be in it? Wholesome goodness?
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:55 AM   #26
Dude111

Yeah but it didnt have that crap in it before last year AND IT WAS DELICIOUS AND SAFE TO DRINK!!
Old 07-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #27
firepoet
Banned

I emailed them OP, if someone fucked with my coffee I wouldn't be a happy bunny. Will PM any reply.
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #28
herode

Lipton... lol arnt they putting MSG in all their soups too?

why would you trust them for the tea...

like Delissio putting aluminum (ingredient) in their frozen pizzas... I wonder what's the bs excuse for this one
herode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #29
herode

also... any juices you buy could be made with fluoridated water... the only way to know for sure is to email the companies and ask them... needless to say most probably wont give you any answers to that lol...

not enough ppl are asking questions... only a few companies have been co-operative with me so far... we need to start asking questions en masse and force these companies to put fluoride labels on their products... so ppl can make a choice... It'd be interesting to witness the contrast in health of those who choose not to consume the fluoridated crap.
A control for cancer is known and it comes from nature but it is not widely available to the public because it cannot be patented and therefore is not commercially attractive to the pharmaceutical industry.
The Science and Politics of Cancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_4YkekV9A
Vitamin B17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnP9sU1KW4

Last edited by herode; 07-04-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #30
porridge
Banned

quit whining bitches, you know we cant have our consumers happy, & content can we!
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #31
herode

yea lets not 'whine' about poison in our food eh
A control for cancer is known and it comes from nature but it is not widely available to the public because it cannot be patented and therefore is not commercially attractive to the pharmaceutical industry.
The Science and Politics of Cancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_4YkekV9A
Vitamin B17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnP9sU1KW4

Last edited by herode; 07-04-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #32
arthas6014

My mental power is so strong that whenever I drink water, the fluoride just vaporizes into the air before I drink that.
And yes, I drink only water

Last edited by arthas6014; 07-04-2011 at 09:44 AM.
arthas6014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #33
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepoet
I emailed them OP, if someone fucked with my coffee I wouldn't be a happy bunny. Will PM any reply.
Thank you my friend.....

These stupid companies think they can lie to people and PEOPLE SHOULD ACCEPT WHAT THEY SAY!!???

Fucking garbage.........
Old 10-12-2014, 07:38 AM   #34
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy
Its instant Tea right? What did you expect to be in it? Wholesome goodness?
It used to BE GOOD until they started adding this crap Andy!!

I emailed them a few weeks ago and asked if I could SPECIAL ORDER some WITHOUT MALTODEXTRIN and they said they would consider an ON DEMAND ordering program..... (Or something like that)

I was amazed they said they would!!!!! (Who knows if they really will though)

Last edited by Dude111; 10-12-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #35
rooey

never buy anything from those GM pedaling cunts (NESTLE)
Old 10-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #36
monklink

Lightbulb Diy

Maybe the Universe is calling on you to make your own tea?
I reckon you can come up with something so much better, just gotta channel that frustration.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:19 AM   #37
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Maybe the Universe is calling on you to make your own tea?
I reckon you can come up with something so much better, just gotta channel that frustration.
Thanks for reminding me. Back in the summer I tried mint tea (just leaves + boiling water) and I was surprised that it gave me the same comfort as my usual cup of Tetleys. I vowed to plant mint and to drink much more of it - then I forgot. After reading this thread, I will go ahead with my plans.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:27 AM   #38
keksi

Well they got SUN on their logo so that tells you who owns it and who they worship and work for.

keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:55 AM   #39
kewljosh536
Inactive

When you see new and improved, usually means the supermarket shrink ray hit it[you're getting less] or the company made changes that boosted corporate profits.

this happened with stouffers when kraft got them. the mac n' cheese isn't as cheesy as it used to be, the meatloaf has waaaay more filler in it, lasagna boy oh boy did they reduce the cheese here and every category got 6 ounces lighter. the chicken parm has literally no sauce now, well you get the idea, they cut corners on everything within the brand.

Dude111 maltodextrin is not good for you, there are many sites on this!!1
kewljosh536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:02 AM   #40
kewljosh536
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
It used to BE GOOD until they started adding this crap Andy!!

I emailed them a few weeks ago and asked if I could SPECIAL ORDER some WITHOUT MALTODEXTRIN and they said they would consider an ON DEMAND ordering program..... (Or something like that)

I was amazed they said they would!!!!! (Who knows if they really will though)
Try dollar stores, when Dude111 first told me about this i found some "new old stock" at a dollar store that was still the good version.
you could always buy the unsweetened[is there malto in the unsweetened?] add sugar to taste
kewljosh536 is offline   Reply With Quote