Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
jane1977

Default `anti-depressants'

I work in mental health and it shocks me how many tablets some people are on. I myself spent 10 year on anti-depressants that made me worse. I really think GP's get backhanders or something for simply putting people on crappy tablets.

Anti-psycotics also make people fat which doesn't help their low self esteem and adds to their problems.
jane1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
devorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post
I work in mental health and it shocks me how many tablets some people are on. I myself spent 10 year on anti-depressants that made me worse. I really think GP's get backhanders or something for simply putting people on crappy tablets.

Anti-psycotics also make people fat which doesn't help their low self esteem and adds to their problems.
You've got it in one! Always free and easy to put people on anti-depressants, You get GP's trying to put kids on them...Outrageous!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
lu__

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post

In a lot of countries they get free luxury holidays called "conferences" or "educational seminars".
Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #4
mister

I think anyone who feels better on anti depressants
Is just getting a placebo affect,
Just another money making con !
mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #5
kalliades

1 in 7 people in Scotland are on antidepressant drugs.

1 in 7.
For heavens sake!
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
1zenith
Banned

Default Scam scam scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
i think anyone who feels better on anti depressants
is just getting a placebo affect,
just another money making con !

those drugs are such a scam!!!! Well luvox does help to lose weight tho. Totally.

I mean bipolar ppl wouldnt act bipolar if they worked.

Dope does work for adhd tho.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default Wowee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post
1 in 7 people in scotland are on antidepressant drugs.

1 in 7.
For heavens sake!

wow in america i bet it is one in 3. And the ppl on prescription drugs period, at least one, i would say 99.999999. But not me.

I was always 'awakened' to the scam of prescr drugs pretty much.
Thank you spirit guide "zon".
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post
1 in 7 people in Scotland are on antidepressant drugs.

1 in 7.
For heavens sake!
Wow! Just wow!

I went off and did a little more reading:

http://www.france24.com/en/20110802-...ntidepressants

It says France is the worst in the world with 21% on antidepressants. That's 1 in 5 people!

There are people as young as four who are being given this shit. Humanity has been duped by corrupt pharmaceutical companies. WAKE UP HUMANITY!

...I realise I'm talking only to those who are awake... damn.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #9
pac1
Inactive

I'm on anti depressants and have been for over 12 yrs. was on Seroxat which was a nightmare to come off, now Citalopram. Had serious anxiety problems and do feel better on them but worry what it's doing to me.. Lots of weight gain, bad sleep and some personal side effects I won't name but are embarrassing.

Has any one come off them permanently and not had a relapse?
pac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #10
chockimon

When I was in my 20's and at College, I went to the doctors and asked for beta blockers for anxiety, but my pill popping happy doctor prescribed me Seroxat instead. After reading about all the adverse affects on the label, I only took half a tablet and then went off to College. After two hours I started to shake violently and was sick. As soon as I got home, I binned the rest and went back to my doctor pleading for him to give me beta blockers for my anxiety, instead he prescribed Prozac. Again I tried one pill and they also had an adverse effect on me, so I binned those as well. Next I was put on Citalopram, which I took for 3 month. In that time I never noticed any benefits whatsoever, only that I was having intense mood swings and increased bouts of anger. A month later I started getting dizzy with nose bleeds, which I've never ever had before and also started getting pins and needles in my face and my head was completely numb, so I stopped taking them and binned those too, which in my opinion is the best place for them.

I'm in my 40's now and I've barely been to the doctors ever since. To me doctors are just a sick joke. There's more to my story and it's for that reason why I have absolutely no respect for them. If you want to stay healthy, educate yourselves and stay away from your pill popping happy doctor, unless of course you have something seriously wrong with you that requires immediate medical attention, then unfortunately you don't have a choice.

Last edited by chockimon; 07-02-2013 at 11:29 AM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #11
mrunhappy
Banned

Spent most of my life up and down, lots of depression and loads of anxiety.. Aged 40 I found taurine and the difference was night and day. Like a light bulb finally being switched on in my head.

I wish a doctor could have led me to taurine.. could have saved me a lot of time and a lot of heartache/poor decisions.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #12
insideimscreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
If you want to stay healthy, educate yourselves and stay away from your pill popping happy doctor, unless of course you have something seriously wrong with you that requires immediate medical attention, then unfortunately you don't have a choice.
Abso****inglutely ! I have come to the decision (since joining these forums ) that 'most' doctors DO NOT have your interest at heart and would **** you up quicker than you could say 'litigious' ! They lie and they lie and they lie and then **** you some more. If you watched the video on the general thread about the autoimmune epidemic you'll know.

Unhappily, I am one of those who has no choice and have to take damn medication for the rest of my life. So, nearly 50 pills a day for the last 26 years...no wonder I'm insane . But I go kicking and screaming and kowtow to no one.

I have cut some pills down and tried to redress the balance by doing good things for my body but it's slow progress as research needs to be done. I'm not depressed, it's just a natural human reaction to being f***** by so many. Don't let them tell you any different. I'm being human not psychotic you ****.

Last edited by insideimscreaming; 07-02-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Took out some sweary bits :).
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
marcusejc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
those drugs are such a scam!!!! Well luvox does help to lose weight tho. Totally.

I mean bipolar ppl wouldnt act bipolar if they worked.

Dope does work for adhd tho.
Actually, that's a bit of a harsh statement there. I've read about proper bipolar, not just when people get a bit moody, but proper bipolar, and it's shocking how extreme it can get. When people are on a downer, they can literally not have the energy to even get out of bed, and nothing is enjoyable, it's like a huge black cloud that they just can't shift. Then when they get their "high" periods, they can get so out of control they do really crazy things, like spend all night totally rearranging the furniture in their house, or dismantling an entire car piece by piece, or going off on huge spending sprees they can't afford. Someone swinging to those extremes can't even function in a job.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #14
artmuzz

I suffer severe anxiety and depression and only took anti depressants once about 8 years ago. they made me feel sick, have a bad headache and feel very tired. Because of my bad experience, I don't take any anti depressant even though my GP gives me them. I'd rather take the natural herbal pills like St Johns Wart.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote