Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 19-11-2017, 03:32 PM   #21
oneriver

Spying will become obsolete once they achieve the singularity.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 02:22 PM   #22
st jimmy

Arguably “singularity” has already been achieved.

When people search for a home, they look for a neighbourhood where the residents are similar to themselves.
When we search for a club to play some hobby, we look for one where we don’t stand out.
When we go to a bar or nightclub, we only enjoy ourselves with likeminded individuals.
I sometimes see groups of kids, who walk, talk, dress alike, and listen to the same music.
People that act different, often become outcasts. Until, of course, they find other outsiders, who they can join and cultivate their “individuality”.

When we join an internet community we look for one where the members have similar views.
Joining internet communities is of course heavily promoted. Not only is this the perfect way to know what’s on our mind, it’s also the most efficient way to manipulate us (especially when we consider internet “friends” our real pals).

In this way we really don’t stand a chance to ever learn about other possible points of view...

One of the main reasons why Big Brother wants to know everything about us is because “they” need to know if (and how) their mind control techniques are working.
While a mind controlled population is the perfect slave labour force, there is also a danger in mind controlled slaves. Mind controlled slaves don’t think for themselves, and therefore can also suddenly become fed up as one gigantic, unstoppable group…

Like George H.W. Bush said in 1992:
Quote:
if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.

Last edited by st jimmy; 20-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:53 PM   #23
st jimmy

Default Tor Project

The Tor Project is supposedly a private non-profit that provides encryption that is “NSA-proof”.
The Tor sham has been supported by respected limited hangout operations, like: ACLU, Fight for the Future, Wired, Vice, The Intercept, The Guardian, Rolling Stone, Edward Snowden and Daniel Ellsberg that have pumped up Tor's rebel status to mythical proportions.

In reality Tor is almost 100% funded by the US government, it received millions of dollars from 3 US national security agencies: CIA spinoff Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), the Navy and the State Department.
The BBG is the biggest sponsor of Tor with more than $6 million in contracts from 2007 through 2015. Tor has been a military contractor with its own government contractor number: https://surveillancevalley.com/blog/...overnment-ties
(archived here: http://archive.is/SeyOx)

Tor has pledged it would never put any backdoors into their software.
It’s known that Tor has informed the BBG on security vulnerabilities. This is formally not building a backdoor, but in a sense informing them on backdoors. And... all software is hackable!
Because much of Tor’s funding is under the umbrella of private government corporation Radio Free Asia's, that refuses to comply with journalists' FOIA requests, there is no information on most communication. There is also no public information on the correspondence between Tor, the State Department and the US Navy.
That’s not even counting what Roger Dingledine and other Tor managers have discussed in meetings with US intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

In October 2007, Tor developer Steven Murdoch sent a report on the vulnerabilities connected to Tor encryption. They intentionally made Tor stand out from the rest of the internet traffic, which makes it easier to single out (target) people who use Tor.
This is formally not a backdoor, but it shows that they privately tip off the federal government, which makes it highly improbable that Tor is “NSA-proof”.

After Tor cofounder Roger Dingledine informed his BBG handlers in 2007, it took until 2011 before this information was shared with the public: https://surveillancevalley.com/blog/...u-s-government
(archived here: http://archive.is/GsyCy)

In my opinion, the only way to prevent spying is to never use any device with a computer chip...
Old 07-04-2018, 09:35 AM   #24
st jimmy

What amazes is that our deaf, dumb and blind media claim to be shocked when information like this cannot be denied anymore.
You really don’t have to be a “computer whiz” to know that big brother is watching us. The intelligence agencies, under the guise of fighting terrorism, demand (and get access) to several databases to combine the information, looking for “dangerous” people...

Web developer Dylan Curran found out that his Google data file is 5.5 gB and Facebook keeps a file of him with a size of 600 mB.

Google keeps information on, every:
Search made;
Event in Google calendar;
Webpage visited (including when and how long);
Ad viewed or clicked on;
Email ever sent or received.

Facebook records information on, every:
Messenger, text message and Facebook call sent, made or received;
Facebook friend;
Phone call;
Smartphone contact;
File sent or received;

Kelly Shortridge, found out that Google Chrome's built-in anti-virus Chrome Cleanup Tool (CCT) scans files on her computer. It was originally an optional add on for Chrome, but in October 2017, it became a compulsory part of the Chrome installation.
Chrome’s head of security Justin Schuh responded:
Quote:
CCT's sole purpose is to detect and remove unwanted software manipulating Chrome.
Potential data collection and associated consents are described in the Chrome Privacy Whitepaper, and every cleanup action requires an explicit user approval.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-computer.html
Old 17-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #25
AntyPauPau

Default Talpiot Program on yt

I have been sharing and commenting on this program and the connection with Cambridge Analytica and the Talpiot Prog on yt.
Not much interest.
Your post here is the 1st acknowledgement of a back door access.
I believe this is why Israel is getting away with everything - blackmail or threaten government and officials etc.
Israel manufactures Intel microprocessors with backdoors

Last edited by AntyPauPau; 17-04-2018 at 09:33 PM.
AntyPauPau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 08:37 AM   #26
Sabrina
Inactive

I was reading a news article this morning about facebook pointing the finger at other companies that are invading our privacy (exactly how you expect narcissistic psycopaths to react) - blame someone else - look over there!
...I'm sure we all know whose idea that was....

But someone in the comments section mentioned that they know someone who is married and related to Google and Youtube CEO's and someone that owns a DNA company that gets your DNA - so between them they store everything about you.

A quick search and I'm guessing it's a company like this one :

https://gizmodo.com/what-dna-testing...ies-1819158337

that collects your DNA spit sample for ancestry etc...

scary stuff....

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-04-2018 at 08:37 AM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 09:19 AM   #27
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
A quick search and I'm guessing it's a company like this one :

https://gizmodo.com/what-dna-testing...ies-1819158337

that collects your DNA spit sample for ancestry etc...
The following excerpt from the terms and conditions shows that AncestryDNA can do just about anything they want with "your" DNA (I've added enters):
Quote:
By submitting DNA to AncestryDNA, you grant AncestryDNA and the Ancestry Group Companies a

royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable license to

host, transfer, process, analyze, distribute,
and communicate your Genetic Information

for the purposes of providing you products and services,
conducting Ancestry’s research and product development,

enhancing Ancestry’s user experience,
and making and offering personalized products and services.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:18 PM   #28
st jimmy

Some Smartphone fools suspect that their phone listens in on their conversations, as after they were talking about some product or holiday with friends, soon afterwards they got an advertisement on the same topic in their social media apps.
Somebody tried the experiment to intentionally say things that could be used as “triggers”. The following day he got advertisements on precisely what he had been talking about.

Gullible fools even know that Smartphones are equipped with AI assistants that listen to voice commands, but aren’t able to put 2 and 2 together.
Experts warn that through apps: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can listen to what you say and that there are no legal restrictions. Facebook and WhatsApp deny to use Smartphone microphones to gather information for targeted advertising, but these are known to lie...
Experts agree that voice recognition technology exists.

Expert Peter Henway explained:
Quote:
From time to time, snippets of audio do go back to [apps like Facebook's] servers but there's no official understanding what the triggers for that are.
Really, there's no reason they wouldn't be. It makes good sense from a marketing standpoint and their end-user agreements and the law both allow it, so I would assume they're doing it, but there's no way to be sure.
Henway also said that government agencies can potentially access this information, whether it’s legal in your home country or not, but there’s really no need to worry about Big Brother:
Quote:
It’s just an extension from what advertising used to be on television. Only instead of prime time audiences, they’re now tracking web-browsing habits. It’s not ideal, but I don’t think it poses an immediate threat to most people.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/w...s-not-paranoia
(archived here: http://archive.is/UTNbO)
Old 12-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #29
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Some Smartphone fools suspect that their phone listens in on their conversations, as after they were talking about some product or holiday with friends, soon afterwards they got an advertisement on the same topic in their social media apps.
Somebody tried the experiment to intentionally say things that could be used as “triggers”. The following day he got advertisements on precisely what he had been talking about.

Gullible fools even know that Smartphones are equipped with AI assistants that listen to voice commands, but aren’t able to put 2 and 2 together.
Experts warn that through apps: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can listen to what you say and that there are no legal restrictions. Facebook and WhatsApp deny to use Smartphone microphones to gather information for targeted advertising, but these are known to lie...
Experts agree that voice recognition technology exists.

Expert Peter Henway explained:

Henway also said that government agencies can potentially access this information, whether it’s legal in your home country or not, but there’s really no need to worry about Big Brother: https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/w...s-not-paranoia
(archived here: http://archive.is/UTNbO)
So what if they spy on a lot of trivial crap? if people really wanted to keep something secret they could by avoiding the use of electronic devices to communicate.

The technology is there but are most peoples daily conversations really worth the government listening too? I would think they would direct their efforts towards people who are of real interest and concern. When you look at FB 99.9999% of the content is absolute trash.

My question is, if people are worried that they are being spied on then what are they doing that they feel is so important they need monitoring? fear and paranoia are often manifestations of guilty feelings.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:56 AM   #30
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I would think they would direct their efforts towards people who are of real interest and concern. When you look at FB 99.9999% of the content is absolute trash.
Population control isn't (mostly) about the 1 in 1000 people that actually try to make a change for the better.

It's about controlling everybody.

One of the reasons Big Brother wants to know everyhting is that "they" want to check that (and how) their mind control techniques are working.
In this way they can keep a check if the mind control techniques aren't sending the "wrong" messages.

And this is THE way to improve the manipulation techniques!
Old 03-07-2018, 03:04 PM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
Population control isn't (mostly) about the 1 in 1000 people that actually try to make a change for the better.

It's about controlling everybody.

One of the reasons Big Brother wants to know everyhting is that "they" want to check that (and how) their mind control techniques are working.
In this way they can keep a check if the mind control techniques aren't sending the "wrong" messages.

And this is THE way to improve the manipulation techniques!
Well it seems to me that their methods must be shit as its clear there isnt that much control.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:21 PM   #32
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well it seems to me that their methods must be shit as its clear there isnt that much control.
I guess you look at things differently than me. Maybe you've been conditioned by "positive thinking"?!?

I see effectively braindead people (not only teenagers!) that whenever they get the change, including when they stop for a red light, look mesmerised at their phone.

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-07-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #33
east sun

This form of brainwashing is working as we can obviously see.

How do we counteract that kind of manipulation?

We need to find a way...................

Is it already too late???????

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 06:05 AM   #34
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
I see effectively braindead people (not only teenagers!) that whenever they get the change, including when they stop for a red light, look mesmerised at their phone.
Yes totally sickening..........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #35
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by east sun View Post

Who knows?!?

I'm not sure if it would be possible to...

Get people to stop using social media, by posting information on social media (like an internet forum) on the dangers of using social media.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:00 PM   #36
JustMe418

Quote:
I guess you look at things differently than me. Maybe you've been conditioned by "positive thinking"?!?

I clearly see them differently as I see them as distracted rather than brain dead. Such a negative view of people only serves to make them lesser people in your own eyes. Maybe you see them as untermenschen? I dont see them as brain dead because they are living people who can think, they are just misguided as to where they are focussed.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #37
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by east sun View Post
This form of brainwashing is working as we can obviously see.

Give them something else that is exciting and worthwhile? teenagers natrually follow things that allow them to group together, to look cool and happening. Its the natural social instinct.

The reality is if they are so invested in bullshit they are not really ready for higher truths that require self discipline, change and real dedication. The path to self knowledge and realisation has never been one for the masses. Maybe when human develop more it will be, but not for now.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

The deep state has been gathering and storing all the metadate and content of all electronic communications

It also listens to people through their 'smart' phones 24/7

But their installations that store the data like the data storage centre in UTAH operated by the NSA require vast amounts of water to cool the computers

All that would be required would be for the states that house those installations to legally block the supply of water to those installations and they would over heat and all the data would be destroyed
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 03:43 AM   #39
davebeard

all of this can be avoided if we just ditch our phones.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #40
bamboozooka

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...BEHAVIOUR.html
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote