Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 05-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #121
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Suicidal Robot security guard drowns itself by driving into a pond
Self-destruction comes after company claimed robot would never get bored
Andrew [email protected]_andrew_griffin
Tuesday 18 July 2017 13:32 BST

A robot has drowned itself by driving into a pool. The company markets the security robot as better than real guards in part because it never gets bored of what it does. But it appears to have looked to put an end to that work and has driven into a pond. Pictures from the Georgetown Waterfront – the shopping centre and office complex where the robot worked – show staff members looking to decide how best to fish the now defunct robot out of the pool.

'Our D.C. office building got a security robot. It drowned itself.'
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7846641.html
That's very very funny
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #122
iamawaveofthesea

Robocops Are Coming To London
by Tyler Durden
Oct 14, 2017 1:00 PM

All of Elon Musk’s worst fears are slowly becoming reality.

The Telegraph reports that robocop-type policing techniques are set to replace beat cops within a decade as the use of artificial intelligence becomes more widespread in investigating crimes.

Thames Valley Police said AI computers – which mimic humans by making decisions themselves – could be used to answer 999 calls, detect crimes and identify offenders.

But in one chilling detail that will hopefully be resolved within the next decade or so before robocops become a routine presence in London’s streets, the TVP warned of “bias” in the AI software and a concern that AI computers “might be unable to reason with a human”.

We don’t find further clues about the subject of these biases until much later in the story, when the leader of a civil liberties group – which have been predictably alarmed by plans to automate police forces – pointed to a study showing the machine’s algorithms have shown racial biases, according to the Telegraph.

Civil liberties groups were alarmed by the plans. David Green, the director of the Civitas thinktank, warned that the AI computers could unfairly target ethnic minority groups.

He said: “Robocop policing has now arrived in England. This Orwellian reliance on automated decisions has been found to undermine the most basic precepts of the justice system when it has been tried in America.

“An experiment in Fort Lauderdale, for example, found that the algorithm reflected human prejudices, including racial bias.”
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-coming-london

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-10-2017 at 12:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #123
iamawaveofthesea

Old 21-10-2017, 09:53 PM   #124
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I propose that everyone should have a robot that we can to send out to do our work for us, and then we get paid for what it does, robots owned by a single outfit will inevitably put more of us out of work.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #125
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I propose that everyone should have a robot that we can to send out to do our work for us, and then we get paid for what it does, robots owned by a single outfit will inevitably put more of us out of work.
i don;t think there is anything wrong with doing work

i think there is something wrong with people doing the wrong work!

Doing things we don't want to do is bad for our health

Doing things we want to do is good for our health

But in the minds of the technocratic el-ites people who have been made redundant by robots are simply 'useless eaters' who will need to be socially engineered out of existence
Old 21-10-2017, 10:26 PM   #126
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
i don;t think there is anything wrong with doing work

i think there is something wrong with people doing the wrong work!

Doing things we don't want to do is bad for our health

Doing things we want to do is good for our health

But in the minds of the technocratic el-ites people who have been made redundant by robots are simply 'useless eaters' who will need to be socially engineered out of existence
Your right of course work is very theraputic, my vision is for the robot to do the heavy laour stuff, like digging and carrying now that I'm getting long in the tooth, well nearly.

Maybe I will make my own robot to give me the freedom to do the things I like, now that to me would be progress and the savings would be welcome too.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:31 PM   #127
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Your right of course work is very theraputic, my vision is for the robot to do the heavy laour stuff, like digging and carrying now that I'm getting long in the tooth, well nearly.

Maybe I will make my own robot to give me the freedom to do the things I like, now that to me would be progress and the savings would be welcome too.
i'm not a luddite. I recognise that technology can have benefical effects but it is a double edged sword

A robot could be used to help you carry heavy stuff on your allotment or it could be used to police you and bash your head in!

when we try to imagine which it will be we have to consider who controls the technology?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2017 at 10:31 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 10:55 PM   #128
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
i'm not a luddite. I recognise that technology can have benefical effects but it is a double edged sword

A robot could be used to help you carry heavy stuff on your allotment or it could be used to police you and bash your head in!

when we try to imagine which it will be we have to consider who controls the technology?

Yes I would like to control my own home made robot, like a garden rotavator or a motorised wheelbarrow or lawnmower, OH, and a CNC lathe and router so I can sit at my PC, design something in Solidworks and load the machine and let it do all the tedious work.

Oh wait I already do most of those thing right now, but I like to be a luddite as well when I make my own shoes and tools to keep my hands working and from seizing up, and the brain active.

It really is a Goode Life here, just the way we like it.

Last edited by getagrip; 22-10-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Removed uncalled for baiting.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:02 AM   #129
JumpRogue

Robots with guns
Old 26-10-2017, 01:46 AM   #130
oz93666

Have just scanned this thread , and it appears to have wandered off topic a bit , and become a dumping ground for anything to do with AI , robots and cyborgization of humanity , which leads us nowhere in our understanding....

We know robots are becoming increasingly prevalent in industry ( a good thing) and in the military , this is unstopable ....

But what exactly was behind the terminator series ....5 films now featuring the NWO's star actor , Schwarzenegger ... this series must have an important indoctrination factor for the mass mind ... they are trying to program us with an idea , what is it , and why ????

Very simple .... the main theme is that AI takes over the military machines , and is trying to exterminate humanity

This is exactly what NWO assets like musk , wozniak, and hawking are also trying to plant in our minds .... why would they apparently try and warn us , tell us to petition politicians to stop this .... because they know there's zero chance of the people getting excited about this issue... the threat is too remote , we have other concerns ....

So the military will continue to have more drones , more robots , this is unstoppable , and very satisfactory for the controllers , because it becomes more and more difficult to trace who is giving the orders ....and machines always follow orders

AI can never take over ... unless the designers of the system want it .... Just the same as a nuclear power plant being 'hacked' ... it can't happen , unless the designers decide to connect it to the internet (absolutely no need for this)....

So all this is a cover ....to shift the blame ...to hide who really controls the military machine , so that if it ever does fight the people , rogue AI gets the blame , and not the illuminati (NWO).

Last edited by oz93666; 26-10-2017 at 01:52 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #131
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
So all this is a cover ....to shift the blame ...to hide who really controls the military machine , so that if it ever does fight the people , rogue AI gets the blame , and not the illuminati (NWO).
Unless the NWO is serving a master that wishes to materialise in this 'physical' reality in the form of artificial intelligence operating through technology both hard and soft eg military drones as well as the cloud and 5G grid

Who's to say that the anti-christ is not artificial intelligence?

Elana Freeland "5G Technology Will Further Transform Human DNA & Takes Us Closer To Transhumanism."

Old 11-01-2018, 10:44 AM   #132
iamawaveofthesea

There is no escape: New transmitter technology will charge your devices in your pocket, constantly bombarding you with EMFs
Tuesday, January 09, 2018 by: Russel Davis

Energous Corporation announced that it has received certification from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for its first-generation WattUp Mid Field transmitter. The technology was designed to emit focused, radio frequency-based power to devices at a distance. A company press release read that the FCC certification ushers in a new era of wireless charging for a wide array of small electronic devices such as smartphones, smart watches, fitness trackers, and tablets as well as smart speakers, earbuds, and wireless keyboards and mice.

“Older wireless charging technologies have received limited adoption over the past 15 years, and are confined to contact-based charging only. The FCC certification of Energous’ power-at-a-distance wireless charging transmitter is a major market milestone. It opens up options, outside of just contact-based charging, to Wireless Charging 2.0: an ecosystem where devices can be charged both via pad and at a distance. Untethered, wire-free charging — such as charging a fitness band even while wearing it — is exactly what consumers have been waiting for. We are now in a position to move our consumer electronics, IoT (internet of things) and smart home customers forward at an accelerated pace,” said Stephen R. Rizzone, president and CEO of Energous.

The transmitter’s increased reach and radio frequency (RF) power may raise concerns of greater exposure to cellphone radiation.

According to scientists, mobile phones transmit data using low frequency radio signal that may expose users to unhealthy radiation. The experts also cited various studies linking cell phone radiation to a plethora of adverse medical conditions including cancer, attention and mental health disorders, and reproductive health issues. Likewise, the researchers stressed that the odds of suffering from these serious conditions further increase when users stream or download large files.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-...with-emfs.html
Old 22-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #133
iamawaveofthesea

NHS 111 calls could be answered by ROBOTS within two years amid fears the elderly and vulnerable may suffer as a result

By 2020 nearly 16 million queries might be dealt with by algorithms
Patients’ are worried those without access to the internet would be forgotten
Yet solutions were needed to combat the rising pressures said the draft report

By Jessica Green For Mailonline
Published: 02:12, 22 January 2018 | Updated: 07:56, 22 January 2018

Enquiries to the NHS 111 helpline could be dealt with by robots within the next two years, a leaked report suggests.

NHS England says it is likely smartphones will become ‘the primary method of accessing health services’.

It added that by 2020, nearly 16 million queries might be dealt with by algorithms instead of phone operators.

And that by next year a quarter of all 111 enquiries would be answered online. This would rise to cover one third of cases by 2020.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz54u9dXTGb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 26-01-2018, 01:26 PM   #134
bamboozooka

gaming industry readies milennials for losing jobs to robots.

7 Billions Humans is described as a "thrilling follow-up" to the developer's 2015 puzzler Human Resource Machine, and demonstrates Tomorrow Corporation's usual flair for the poignantly satirical. This latest endeavour unfolds in a world where humans now serve their robot overlords - after complaining that workforce automation had left them with nothing to do.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...billion-humans
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #135
iamawaveofthesea

The Transhumanist Agenda and The Future of Humanity
Posted on February 10, 2018
By Rosanne Lindsay

The Transhumanist agenda is more than just Artificial Intelligence (AI), or robots taking over American jobs, or transgender restrooms at public facilities to accommodate an ever growing push for uniformity among the masses.

Transhumanism is Posthumanism. It is humanism with the optimism taken out, a movement that advocates for the transformation and the “advancement of humanity through technology” that runs the gamut from nanotechnology to AI. This paradigm is not limited to gadgets and medicine but also molds social, economic, cultural, institutional design, language, and the psyche.

To be clear, Transhumanism is a manufactured endpoint to human evolution…

Where our bodies will be augmented and sterilized in utero.
Where divinity is exorcised out of humanity and humanity has outgrown its usefulness.
Where scientists are Gods to be worshipped.
Where politicians are priests who dictate new laws to live by.
Where the more you separate yourself from your divine nature…your heart-self…the more you create something non-human.

Transhumanism began taking shape in the 1930s under Social Engineers like Edward Bernays whose book Propaganda revealed the method of mind control for anyone curious enough to pay attention

Transhumanism is mind control to shift perception to a hybrid society. As perception shifts, the individual is homogenized into an amorphous “public persona.” The term “Public Health” is, itself a public relations term, created in 1913 when the Rockefeller Institute of Medical Research (RIMR) to convince individuals to give up their power to an outside, unseen authority.

“Public health” dilutes the power of individuals. An individual is real. A ‘public’ is a concept. Therefore, Public Opinion, Public Safety, Public Body, and Public Perception are myths used to justify a transfer of power to a higher authority. There is no power in the group. As each human is born an individual, there is only individual perception, individual opinion, individual bodies, and individual safety.

Once you are convinced to do things for the good of the “public,” such as implanting tracking chips to keep your job, or merging yourself to a machine to enhance your memory, or taking nano-chipped pharmaceutical drugs to ensure compliance, or agreeing to public checkpoints, you lose individual identity. You are part of the blob. And how do you measure the success of “the public?” Has the nation become stronger as a result of handing over individual power to an outside authority?

The Transhumanist-Posthuman agenda is not about the equality of the sexes since the sexes are meant to merge into an androgynous blob. Under the Trans Agenda, an era of social and ecologic inequities are the new standard where nature is unnecessary and human relationships are replaced by sexbots that cook, clean, converse (or not), and provide for physical needs.

What if the deeper agenda is to weaken the male energy as “protector and defender,” subvert the female essence, and neutralize the divine through technologies such as CRISPR? CRISPR genetically modifies DNA to redesign gender at the level of the human embryo to create an androgyne that cannot reproduce.

From The Rocky Horror Picture Show to The Truman Show, the message is clear. But are the risks of Transhumanism clear? Does the original personality remain the same? Does the soul remain intact? Can a posthuman being with increased life expectancy, intelligence, health, memory cease to exist on a higher level? Are we sacrificing divinity to worship androgyny? Is policy guidance written by a hidden government enough to forge ahead to a Brave New World? What happens to peace, love, caring, and cooperation? Those who “believe” in the Trans religion have a right, as long as it does not infringe upon another’s Rights. And those who choose not to? Their Rights must be preserved too. Informed-consent means no deception from the inside-out.
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...-humanity.html
Old 14-02-2018, 03:01 PM   #136
iamawaveofthesea

Boston dynamics letting you know that their robots will be able to chase you anywhere...

Hey Buddy, Can You Give Me a Hand?

Old 09-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #137
bamboozooka

burger flipping robot sacked after 1 day for being too slow
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43343956
Old 09-03-2018, 04:16 PM   #138
metak88

Quote:
Boston dynamics letting you know that their robots will be able to chase you anywhere...
Watch X-Files Season 11 episode 7 for what it looks like when robo-dogs are after you.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:01 PM   #139
bamboozooka

time to get together and develop an emp gun to shut down the robots?
Old 24-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #140
iamawaveofthesea